Lonely Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother is happy and continually wet!
5.1k words
4.46
15k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonely Mother pt. 3

It is now morning, I have showered and dressed and now it is time to face my mother. I am filled with a sense of trepidation as to what her reaction will be after our sexy exploits yesterday.

I go down stairs and nervously enter the kitchen where mother is already preparing breakfast, although she is not dressed but still in her nighty. "Good morning Jon, would you like some tea and toast?" she asks calmly and with no trace of concern, as though nothing unusual has happened.

This reaction is not what I had expected and so I feel more relaxed. "Good morning mum. Yes some tea and toast would be nice thanks." I reply smiling gently at her.

She is standing waiting for the kettle to boil. The early morning sun is shining through the window and right through her sheer nighty highlighting her curvaceous body and dark pubic hairs that surround her pussy. I don't know if she is doing it on purpose or just doesn't realise the view I have but either way it is bloody nice and a real turn on.

Finally the tea is ready and she comes to sit down at the table.

I now have to find the courage to approach the topic of yesterday's actions, Oh well here goes. "Mother, we have to discuss what happened as it is not normal and it was wrong. I think it must not happen again. We will just put it down to a temporary lapse as we were both feeling a bit low." I say hurriedly and breathe a sigh of relief having got it of my chest.

Mother just sits there looking at me sweetly. There is a long silence and this makes me more nervous that I might have offended her. But she keeps smiling at me. I assume she is thinking of her response.

Finally she speaks. "Well Jon, I have considered your comments and I agree we need to discuss the matter but first I will tell you my thoughts." She says with a commanding tone in her voice.

"Firstly, I do not have any regrets about having sex with you and do not consider it a lapse of any kind. In fact I found the whole experience extremely enjoyable and satisfying. Secondly I believe you did too, but are too afraid to admit it out of some sense of breaking a society taboo." She says with and air of complete confidence and assurance.

To prove the point she then stands up in front of me and removes her nighty, and lets it drop to the floor revealing her beautiful naked body. Her large round breasts with big puffy nipples pointing right at me and her lovely hairy pussy looking so inviting.

She moves closer and closer then spreading her legs apart gently sits on my lap. She looks deep into my eyes and says. "Now Jon, if you can resist me in this position for 5 minutes without getting a hard on then I will agree that we won't do anything sexual again, but if you become aroused then we are going to continue." She is so relaxed and calm as if she has no doubt at all. I look at the clock it is 9.30 am. I can time 5 minutes, this can' be too difficult I think.

I am managing to control myself very well until she starts gyrating her pussy over my groin. "Mother that's not fair you are doing that on purpose." I say.

She just looks at me and says. "All's fair in love and war. Get over it son."

Well to say I am shocked is an understatement of epic proportions. I am still in control after 2 minutes, only 3 to go!

Now mother leans forwards so her breasts are right in my face. She wiggles from side to side and each of her breasts rubbing against my face and I feel her hard nipples on my lips. I am not even able to protest. But open my mouth and begin to suck on her nipples.

Now there is just 2 minutes to go, but the feeling of sucking on her tits is the final straw and I can feel my cock swelling and getting bigger and bigger until it is now bulging through my trousers.

"Oh Jon, I think I just won the bet, I can feel your cock swelling up and getting very big. What a shame you only had 1 minute to go." She says with a large grin on her face.

She then reaches down and unzips my trousers and pulls my pants aside allowing my cock to spring out and become fully erect. She looks at it with glee and says. "Oh yummy look what I've got to play with!" There is real anticipation in her voice.

She knells down in front of me and spreads my legs wide apart then leans forward and takes my cock deep into her mouth and sucks long and slow up and down the full length.

After a minute or two she stops and looks up at me and says. "Right then you're ready now."

She stands up and moves forwards and straddles me and slowly lowers herself onto my throbbing cock and it slides easily into her slippery wet cunt until it has all disappeared deep inside her. She begins to bounce up and down on my lap, each time my hard cock pushes deeper and harder into her vagina making her moan with delight. Her juices start to run out of her and trickle down the shaft of my cock onto my balls. OMG I love that when they squirt and the feeling of warm pussy juice all over my genitals is a real turn on and makes my cock pulse with excitement.

Mother is now getting very excited and bouncing up and down frantically moaning louder with each downward motion. She begins to shout. "Yessss, Yessss, Yessssss, oh mummy likes that a lot." She says breathlessly then carries on moaning. "Yes, Yes mummies Cumming!"

I feel the muscles of her vagina pulsing as she releases an enormous gush of pussy juice that floods over my cock and balls soaking me in her cum. This is so erotic it instantly makes me ejaculate a large stream of hot creamy spunk deep into my mother's juicy cunt, this drives her wild with excitement and she bounces up and down on my cock harder and faster making sure that she receives all my cum. She feels me squirt 3 or 4 more threads of my cream into her moaning with each one. "Oh Jon, you are a good boy you have filled mummies cunt with your spunk again, Mmmm, lovely." She says with a twinkle in her eyes.

She sits there for a few moments and looks at me smiling she says. "Well now what do you think of what we have just done, regret it or want more?"

I am in no position to argue this time and reply. "Mother, I think you know the answer to that question but just remove any doubt of course I want to fuck you more. I loved it, you are so sexy and turn me on so easily I can't wait to try other positions and other places."

Well the look on her face says it all, there is a smile a mile wide and her eyes are sparkling with anticipation as she says. "Oh good that's exactly what I wanted you to say. You can fuck me anytime and anywhere you want!"

"We better get cleaned up and I have to dress." Mother says.

We both go and shower and I put on some clean pants and trouser as mine were soaked with mummies cunt juice.

I go back to the kitchen and clear away the breakfast things. Mother comes down a few minutes later and walks over to me and takes me in her arms and gives me a big kiss. "Thank you Jon I really needed to hear you say that and I feel so much better now I won't be lonely again."

Then she calmly announces. "Jon we have to go shopping for some food, your sister is coming over for lunch today and is going to stay overnight."

"That's nice mum I haven't seen Louise for ages. Is she coming on her own or with my nieces? I ask enthusiastically, I really like my nieces they are twins and we have been very close since they were born we have a very good relationship. They have developed into attractive young women of 18 years old.

Mother replies, "She is bringing the twins as they have not been to see me for a while."

"If they are all staying overnight where are they sleeping?" I ask mother with a degree of concern about the arrangements.

"Louise will have her old room which is always ready for her. The twins will share the spare room at the end of the first flood hall." She has clearly worked it all out. The room happens to be next to mine.

We get into the car ready to drive to the shops. On the way I notice mother pulling her skirt up a little revealing her toned white thighs. I try not to look and keep focused on the road.

It's a nice long straight road all the way to the retail park on the outskirts of town. Mother then opens her legs very slowly so the skirt rides up even more. She looks at me and asks. "Well Jon, do you like the view?" she is smiling and waiting for my answer.

I reply instantly. "Yes mum I like the view very much."

"Well then put your hand on my thigh and slide it up my skirt, you won't be disappointed I am not wearing any panties so you can easily play with my cunt while you drive along." There is real confidence in her voice and that makes it hard to ignore her request.

I put my left hand on her thigh her skin is cool and smooth. I slide my hand slowly up her leg pushing her skirt up as I go this gives me a glimpse of her naked cunt with neatly trimmed pubic hair. I must admit this gives me a Freson of excitement that I did not expect, seeing my mother's cunt openly visible in semi-public with the risk of being seen is quite a turn on.

I gently start to play with her pussy lips teasing them apart to open her cunt ready to slip a finger into the depths of her moist warm vagina, as it goes in she lets out a whimper of delight which encourages me to slip a second finger into her cunt at the same time using my thumb to massage her clit. This second assault on her makes her moan even louder as she starts to release a slow trickle of her lovely pussy juice, I continue using my fingers until she reaches orgasm and squirts a huge amount of juice all over my hand and seat making a large wet patch.

"Oh Jon, now look what you've made me do!" She says coyly as though she had nothing to do with it at all.

I drive into the car park at the supermarket. Mother pulls her skirt down and gets out of the car. She is just ahead of me walking across the car park and I notice little wets drops appearing on the ground, oh my god her pussy is still dripping!

I rush over to her to explain what is happening, she calmly says. "Don't worry it will stop soon."

"I certainly hope it does before we get into the shop." I reply anxiously.

I think deep down she actually likes the thought of people seeing it and trying to work out what it is. This is revealing a whole new side to my mother that I never expected that being one of an insatiably sex driven woman and which I am pleased to say I will take the fullest advantage of from now on.

On the drive home we have a good chat about what we would like experiment with sexually and openly discuss our secret fantasies. Which I must say proves very revealing. I tell her 1 or 2 of mine such as having sex outdoors in public places and I have a panty fetish. She responds with 2 of hers which include outdoor sex and also anal sex.

Oh this is proving very good as we have at least one shared fantasy so far. I am a bit surprised by the anal sex thing especially coming from my mother who I always thought of as a respectable lady, how wrong can one be?

She asks me. "Do you have any other fantasies you would like to try with me?"

I pause for a while to think then reply. "Well actually yes I do, 1 is to make a sex video or do a live web cam stream having sex." I hold my breath, and hope this has not been too much of a shock for her. To my relief she is very excited by the thought of making a film and was up for doing web stream.

Wow we have a good starting point for our sexual journey. Let the fun begin.

We arrive home and unpack the shopping. Mother starts to prepare lunch as my sister and nieces will be here soon. I set the table before going to shower and change.

I hear mum come upstairs and go into her bathroom, the shower goes on. I sneak into her room to get view of her drenched in the warm water and watch it trickle down over her naked body dripping from her large pink nipples and then running down between her legs soaking her hairy pussy which glistens as the light catches the drops like fresh morning dew on a grassy knoll.

The sight of her has made me very horny and I have taken my cock out and started slowly stroking it up and down until it becomes hard and erect. I am so engaged with watching mum shower that I forget all about our visitors coming.

Suddenly I hear the front door bell ring and then it opens. A voice calls out anyone home?

It is my sister and the girls. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly put my cock back into my pants and go out to meet them.

"Hello Louise." I say and greet her with a smile. She replies with a similar greeting.

She asks where mum is and I tell her in the shower getting ready she will be down soon.

Louise goes to take her bags into her bedroom and one for my nieces who will share the spare room.

We go down to join them they are sitting in the lounge.

[They twins names are Carol and Jane and they are both very pretty with long blond hair and ample bosoms.]

"Hello girls, how are you both?" I ask inquisitively.

"Hello Uncle Jon, we are both very well thank you and how are you?" And they get up to give me a hug and little kiss on the cheek.

"I am well thanks." I say smiling at them.

I can't believe how they have grown since I last saw them. They have certainly developed well in all the right places and I look them up and down lovely curvy little bums, covered in tight short skirts showing just enough thigh to tease what lies beyond.

Louise sits on the sofa with the girls and I sit opposite them in my favourite armchair. We are chat and catching up on what everyone is going and laughing and joking as we have always done.

Carol and Jane are very relaxed and uninhibited as they sit there with open legs, not worried at all that I have a complete view up their tiny skirts and of their little panties just covering their young pussies.

I try to cover the fact I have been staring at them and quickly avert my eye line to speak to my sister. Thinking I got away with it until Carol calmly asks. "Did enjoy the view?" they both giggle like naughty school girls.

At first I ignore the question in the hope it will go away. But these are two very persistent young ladies and Carol repeats her question. "Well Uncle did you like the view?" this time her voice is more assertive.

I try to cover myself by replying. "Well who doesn't like a nice view." In a rather ambiguous manner. My answer clearly does not meet with their approval.

Louise then tells them not to be so silly and embarrass everyone and stop with the questions.

Carol and Jane look very annoyed and say to me. "You have not got away with it we will get our answer later." It sounds very ominous.

Fortunately mum has now joined us and this takes the pressure of me, Phew!

Right lets go and have lunch. We go into the kitchen and take our places at the table. It is a little disconcerting as I am the only male to four females so seating has to be thought out. I sit at the head of the table so there are two ladies on each side this looks to be the best bet.

But Carol has other ideas and wants to sit on my right side next to me so she quickly takes the place before anyone else can get there. She has always had a very soft spot for me and we have been really close all her life, so I am quite pleased really that she wants to sit with me.

Lunch passes very pleasantly with lots of chat and laughter and a good bit of wine too.

In fact the girls are both a little light headed, not drunk exactly but very merry. Mother and Louise clear the table, while Carol and Jane sit talking with me.

Carol reaches out her hand and takes hold of my right hand and gently squeezes it into hers. Then pulls my hand towards her and down under the table and places it on soft silky smooth thigh. I am frozen in shock and just leave my hand there motionless for what seems ages but in reality is no more than 30 seconds. However it is long enough to get the message she is giving me.

Carol looks straight at me and says. "If you like the feel of my legs, try sliding your hand further up and rub your finger over my panties." She is still looking right into my eyes but this time she is smiling and looking hopeful of my response.

I pause to think what the hell do I do now. Meanwhile Jane has gone to help mother and Louise with the washing up, thankfully they are too busy to notice what is going on.

"Well Jon, are you going to play with my pussy or not?" Carol demands to know.

"Carol, I am your Uncle and being so much older than you I don't think that would be an appropriate course of action." I tell her trying to sound like the responsible adult, but secretly desperately wanting to feel her young cunt.

She must have been able to see in my face that the words did not match my feelings, [never did have a poker face!] This was the only hint she needed and quickly grabbed my hand and slide it right up her thigh until it was rubbing against her panties.

"Well Jon, now your hand is there you might as well enjoy it, now slip it into my panties and play with my pussy please!" She says half in desperation and half in a command.

I am now powerless to refuse and proceed to do as asked. I slowly curl my fingers under the soft cotton pants and get my first feel of her trimmed pubic hairs and little cunt lips. I tease them gently pulling on them and spreading them open to reveal her tight little cunt which is already rather moist.

Carol looks at me and says softly. "It's Ok Jon, you can push a finger into my cunt and finger fuck me, I want to cum for you!"

I waste no time accepting her invitation and slowly push my middle finger right up into her warm cunt making her let out a little whimper. I let my finger delve deep into all the nooks of her vagina and start to rub my thumb on her tight little clit this makes her squirm in her seat but she tries not to make any noise so the other won't hear but I know so is close to orgasm as her vagina is now really wet and sticky.

She leans forward towards me and whispers in my ear, "Oh Jon, you don't know how long I have dreamt of you doing this to me and making me have an orgasm."

Well hearing this is quite a revelation I must say and completely out of the blue and unexpected.

"Wow Carol that is certainly a surprise I had no idea you felt like that!" I tell her looking deep into her sparkling blue eyes.

I still have my finger up her cunt and her orgasm is in full flow, so much so there is a little pool forming on the floor under her chair. I pull my hand away slowly and she lets out a little sigh of disappointment that it is over.

Thinking quickly I know over my glass of water that spill all over the floor masking our little escapade. I get up and fetch a cloth to mop up the spillage.

Carol looks at me and says. "Jon, that was quick thinking well done." And she laughs.

Mother, Louise and Jane come over to join us and we all go into the lounge to settle down and relax watching a bit of TV.

Mother and I sit on a 2 seat sofa and Louise and the twins sit on the second larger sofa opposite us.

There is not much on TV so Mother suggests watching a video. She turns on the machine and presses the play button and suddenly gasps as she remembers what we had been watching [the porno movie you may remember]. She fumbles around with the remote trying to turn of the video, in her attempt she drops the controller and the batteries fall out and of course roll under the sofa. I leap up to help, but by now it is too late and the film has started. It takes a few minutes for the other to realise what they are watching. Louise is very shocked and tells the girls not to watch before snapping at Mother, "What the hell have you been watching?" her tone extremely angry and disapproving.

Mother says nothing at all just carries on looking for the batteries.

As you can all imagine there was no way two 18 year young ladies were going to stop looking at the film and the chance to see some sex on screen. They were so excited and they both said, "Oh lets watch it, you can call it educational Mum if that makes you feel better."

12