Lonely Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise is still not happy but grudgingly agrees with the option to stop it any time she feels it is too explicit and so we all settle down to watch the film.

As the scenes become more vivid with lots of erect cocks of all sizes, bouncing boobs along with lovely hairy cunts. It is obvious that everyone watching is getting a little aroused. The twins are fidgeting around on the sofa and I can see them rubbing their pussies back and forth on the seat.

Even Louise who was so against the film can't take her eyes of the screen and especially the large cocks.

Mother looks up at them all squirming on the seats and says very casually, "Girls, if you are excited and feeling horny it is perfectly Ok to masturbate as you watch."

Carol and Jane waste no time in slipping and hand into their panties and start fingering their cunts with great gusto. They let out a sigh of relieve. "Oh thank god for that we were about to burst."

Louise on the other hand refrains from joining in well for a while until she sees a lovely big black cock aiming right at a white woman's cunt. She quickly slides her hand up her skirt and mother and I watch as she frantically plays with her cunt. Her hand moving rapidly up and down and she begins to moan with pleasure.

They are all having a good time masturbating, but then Carol looks over to us and says.

"Aren't you two going to join in?" she asks, before seeing that mother is already masturbating. "Oh gran I never thought to see you masturbate to a porn film." She exclaims with surprise.

Mother replies to her, "Oh Carol you sweet thing, I've been masturbating to porn films for years."

Louise then joins the conversation and asks. "Jon, why the fuck aren't you wanking, go on get your cock out so we can all watch!"

I unzip my trousers pull my pants aside and let my erect cock spring out, it stands nicely to attention swollen and throbbing.

There are loud gasps from my sister and the twins as they stare at my cock and comment. "Wow Jon, you're a big boy, that's a great cock."

Through my embarrassment I say. "Thank you girls glad you like it." I start stroking it up and down pulling the foreskin back to reveal the shiny red head of my penis.

I then say. "Ladies as you can all see my cock it is only fair that you all remove your panties and show me your pussies."

Before I have finished my sentence mother is standing up pulling her knickers down and she calmly says. "There you are mines out, take a look."

The girls look up and stare at their grannies cunt. "Oh Granny, what a nice big cunt you have!"

To which, mother replies. "Yes girls, all the better for being fucked by big cocks."

Louise gasps in shock at mother forthrightness.

The girls just giggle and they ask. "You mean like Jon's."

"Yes, girls just like Jon's, which is a perfect fit for me." Mother tells them in a very matter of fact manner.

This still leaves Louise and the twins to reveal their wares!

Carol and Jane both leap up and pull down their little panties eagerly waiting for my approval. Having already felt Carol's it is nice to finally see it a nice tight little cunt with tucked in lips and neatly trimmed blond pubic hairs. Jane's on the other hand has larger protruding lips dangling down and is covered in a bush of natural blond hairs.

They both look at me and ask. "Well Jon, do you like our pussies?"

"Oh yes girls they are beautiful." I say with real glee at seeing such nubile young women display their cunts to me with real pride.

Louise then chimes in. "Don't forget me." And she stands up in front of us all, our eyes glued on her she pulls down her knickers and proudly thrusts her pussy forwards and says. "Well, what do you think of that then?"

It is covered in a mass of dark hair a real thick bush. Large dark coloured outer lips hanging way down and massive slit. She gives a twirl and then bends over so we all get the full view and it reveals the lovely hairs going all the way round under her lips and around a tight little asshole.

I don't bother saying anything just give a round of applause in appreciation of the fine specimen on view.

Louise looks at me and says. "Thank you very much for your vote of approval." she takes a bow.

The twins are shocked by their mother's sudden display of overt sexuality. Mother on the other hand has no such issue and is not surprised in the least.

Well now we have all seen each other's goods it's time to get back to the film. However it is not so interesting as seeing the real thing here so we decide to turn it off and just watch each other masturbate.

I am spoilt for choice with 4 lovely cunts to look at it's hard to know where to look first.

Carol then says. "Granny, you said earlier that Jon's cock was the perfect fit for your cunt, how do you know?"

"Carol my dear that really isn't a question you should ask me." Mother says.

But Carol repeats herself and insists on an answer.

"Ok then if you really want to know but I am warning you, you might not like the answer." Mother says reticently and then says. "I know because Jon has fucked me with his lovely cock and it filled my cunt completely."

There is stunned silence, just looks of disbelief on all their faces. After the initial shock has subsided Louise is first to speak and asks. "Mother what the hell are you thinking of telling the girls that!" she says angrily.

Before giving mother a right telling off. "What on earth have you been doing and how could you sleep with your son, incest is not natural!" she exclaims.

The telling off goes on for some time until she finally runs out of steam. Meanwhile the girls are still bemused by the revelation and probe for more detail.

Jane asks me. "Jon, do you not feel ashamed about fucking your mother?"

To which I reply. "No Jane I don't feel ashamed as it was completely consensual, we both wanted it and are comfortable with the situation."

At this point Carol bursts into tears and rushes out of the room and upstairs, Jane follows her to see what's wrong.

We don't see them again as they stay in their room all evening. Louise also retires to her room to brood over the news.

Mum looks at me, smiles and says. "That went well then."

"Mother that was too much information, too soon for them to deal with." I say regretfully.

But mother is not daunted or swayed from her opinion and she insists. "At my age I have the right to be happy and I will sleep with whoever I please and it pleases me to sleep with my son."

Again she has had the last word.

To be continued...

12