Lonely Night at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sensitive down there! You're going to make me cum!!" When she tells me this, I pull myself out and stand back. While trying to catch her breath, Nicolette turns her body over and sits down upright on the bench facing me.

"Can I have a taste?" She asks reaching her arm over to grab my lubricated cock. I watch her shake my cock in her hand a few times. She looks up into my eyes and her mouth widens, engulfing the tip of my penis. She swirls her tongue around and then kisses it a few times before she eventually attempts to swallow my cock whole. She moves her head in a back and forth motion while I hear her choke and gag on my cock. I'm getting close to an orgasm as she continues. It's a sight to see with her staring into my eyes the entire time. She sucks off my dick flavored in precum, lube, and her sweaty asshole. After a few minutes, I pull away.

"I want to cum inside you," I advise her. Nicolette giggles as she leans back against the lockers.

"I'm all yours papi! You can do whatever you want to me." She takes her legs and puts them in the air and spreads them for me. I grab her left leg for balance and bend one knee down to the floor. I use my right hand to navigate my cock back down in between her legs to her gaping hole ready for reentry. I push my tip against her sphincter and slide my way back deep into her easily. What's great about our position is that I get to watch her breasts sway with my thrusts. Her marvels wobble each time I thrust deep into her. Nicolette's mouth and eyes widen every time I push myself deep into her. I count in my head to three with each pump and then slam myself hard as I can into her.

1, 2, 3...SLAM! 1, 2, 3...SLAM! I think to myself knowing that I'm close to my arrival deep into her dark tunnel.

"Más papi!! FUCK!!!!" Nicolette shouts stroking her erect lady cock. I continue to pound her ass when I reach and take over to play with her stick. She's incredibly sensitive to my touch. A few good strokes of her womanhood later, I'm surprised to see her cumming. Her milk ejects into the air at a quick velocity. The first wave of spunk hits her upper stomach and then her crotch. Her trail of sperm from her stomach quickly drips to her side and onto the locker bench. Nicolette ejaculates a few thick ropes of cum while I fuck her. She screams in ecstatic relief with each eruption.

"I'm going to cum too!!" I tell her with warning.

"Faster! Shove your dick as deep as you can inside me papi! I want to feel you cum!!" She replies. With that, I knew I was a goner! When my eruption hits, I grab both of Nicolette's breasts as her legs squeeze my sides. When I shove myself one last time deep inside her asshole, my cock explodes. The moment my legs lock, I know it's the most liberating orgasm I've yet to have! Nicolette moans softly surprisingly, crying out with joy each time she felt my cock squirt inside her. Only after my orgasm subsides am I able to slowly pull myself out and stand up. Nicolette jumps up immediately, picking up her panties and yoga pants putting them on swiftly.

"I want to save your cum inside me, it feels so good!" I laugh catching my breath trying to recover.

"That was simply the best sex I've ever had! No joke!" I tell her.

"I'm happy to hear that! No regrets?" Nicolette asks me.

"Regret?!" I ask dumbfounded.

"I only ask because I'm a different kind of woman. And the times I've made it this far on a date or a random guy....well they usually leave ashamed of themselves," she replies with a hint of embarrassment.

"Nicolette, nothing's changed for me. The only thing that has is my growing determination to ask you out for dinner and see how things go from there!" Her eyes just glow with hope once more and she smiles.

"That means so much to hear you say that! Tonight was fantastic! I'm so glad we met! I've never met someone so kind and open minded like you!" I stand up and pull her close to me and kiss her warmly. I haven't been this happy in a long time. She made my night too. Her "secret" never bothered me. The sex was some of the best I've ever had! Better than my ex wife for sure! The best part was the fact that I knew that I didn't just want a random hookup with Nicolette but to get her out on a date with me.

After we changed and left the locker room, we exchanged numbers and set up a date for the upcoming weekend for dinner in the city. We got to know each other better and had a great time! I booked us a hotel room in Downtown that had a great view of the skyline and fucked Nicolette all night! I started going to the gym with her late nights and became her gym partner. For now, we're keeping things simple with an open relationship. We hit the gym together, go on casual dates, and of course have incredible sex each time we're able to meet up.

END.

Thanks for reading! This is a revision of the first transgender story I ever wrote a few years ago. Looking forward to writing more as I go including a planned sequel to the "Quid Pro Quo" story that I published recently. Check it out!

12