Lonely Night in the Blue Parrot's

Story Info
Who might that secret creampie guest be?
5.5k words
4.42
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's fingers were drumming nimbly on the thickly lacquered top of the mahogany table in the dim corner cafe. The aroma of freshly ground coffee beans mingled with the smell of rain coming in from the street under the ornate, antique parrot logo of the elegant bar. David didn't have much time to think about the situation, because Sebastian arrived, his old colleague, and already crossed the interior of the bar and stopped at the empty chair, taking off his jacket.

"Finally," David stood up for the handshake. "Thank you for coming."

"Come on, don't joke," snapped Sebastian, and easily sank down in front of him in the comfortable, cushioned armchair. He gave the barista a gentle nod and ordered a black espresso without sugar. "It's been so long since we talked, I'm glad you called me! I was surprised! How long exactly? Four?"

"Yes, around there," David said, thinking it over.

"And... is everything okay?" Sebastian asked with a penetrating look. "New job, family..."

"Listen," David began without hesitation, his broad shoulders hunched slightly forward as he leaned over, "There's something I want to talk to you about. It's about Mia.

"Yeah, sure, I remember her," Sebastian said thoughtfully, sweeping a stray coffee bean off the table that landed on the shiny floor with a soft thud. "You're still together right? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, of course," snapped David. "Since then, we've been doing well, we're planning things for the future together, we're making good progress."

"Well that's great," Sebastian said. "I remember you got together when we were still working together"

"Yes, and that would be it. You've known her since..."

"It's not a matter of health, is it? I'm not very good at that..."

David's eyes locked on Sebastian with the intensity of the steaming coffee in front of them.

"I want to ask you to sleep with her."

The words hung like smoke in the air and Sebastian's eyebrows shot up in interest.

"You are full of surprises!" he said in shock, the corner of his mouth twitching. "Are you serious?"

"Very serious," David leaned back, relieved to have said what he had been preparing for weeks and had been planning for so long. "You know, everything is fine in bed, it's not impotence, don't worry. We just want to open up a little and try what it's like to be satisfied by someone else."

"Sounds good," Sebastian nodded. He placed his thin-rimmed glasses on the table and rubbed his temples. "And how exactly did you imagine that?"

"Well, let's start by saying that I hope the request isn't too uncomfortable, you feel some kind of attraction to her..."

"Sure, man!" Sebastian interrupted him. "I don't mean to be rude or obscene, but Mia is a damn good woman, man! Even back then, I thought she was a real hidden gem! She's quiet, but at the same time she shows off that she's wild in bed!"

"I'm glad to hear that. We thought that she would be waiting tied up in our apartment, and you could do whatever you wanted with her."

The corner of Sebastian's mouth twitched.

"Sounds damn good! And what is the trap?"

"No trap," David assured, his jaw tightening. "You can do whatever you want with her. You can fuck her face, her pussy, come into or on her body... As long as you don't cause pain, she will be completely yours! Like a little slave."

Sebastian's eyes widened.

"Well, what about protection?"

"She's been taking the pill for a long time. So you don't have to hold back."

The man stirred his coffee thoughtfully, then drank almost all of it in one gulp.

"Okay, I accept the invitation!" he declared, as if he had been asked to do a painfully difficult job. "But I have one condition. I want to do it alone. Don't be there."

"Alone?" David echoed, his fingers clattering to the side of his cup. "That's rather a... strange request."

"The whole situation is strange, isn't it?" Sebastian said with a smile and put his glasses back on. "After all these years, you're thinking of me in regards to boosting your sex life, which is honorable, but... unusual."

"That's true," David agreed. "But even then, our original idea was that I would watch it too..."

"That's how I could really let myself go," Sebastian declared with unwavering eyes. "If it was just the two of us with your sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll send you photos!" he added enthusiastically. "I will constantly show you what we are doing in your bed."

"I'll have to think about that, but it doesn't sound bad," thought David. "The point is that you really feel good. And to... give it to her really hard."

"What exactly does that mean?" Sebastian asked, leaning back, causing the chair beneath him to creak softly.

"She loves all forms of physicality," David explained, his voice taking on a hoarse tone. Although he had thoroughly prepared for this conversation, it was still a gut-wrenching feeling to reveal his partner's sexual habits. "She likes to come out loud. She loves and can suck with a lot of saliva. She likes to be fucked hard. And I also thought I would dress her up for the occasion. You definitely won't regret it."

"Sounds great!" Sebastian stated with a predatory glint in his eyes.

"However, I also have one more request," added David. "Mia can't know who you are."

"How come?"

"We want to let someone into our sex life, but we don't want an emotional attachment. Just a good-natured, sensual evening. I thought I'd blindfold her and you wouldn't tell who you were either."

"And she wants that too?"

"Yes, she was very excited about the idea of ​​taking in an acquaintance of hers without knowing who it was. So that afterwards she would have to keep checking whoever she meets to see if it was him. Or a neighbor, one of her colleagues or the husband of one of her girlfriends... That's why I thought of you! We understood each other well when we worked together two jobs ago, I trust you, and as I guessed, you also find my partner a hot woman. And she won't suspect you, since we met a long time ago."

"I see, I see," Sebastian nodded. "Okay, then talk it over with her and I'll be at your disposal! But remember, you can't be there. This can only be between me and Mia."

"I see," David replied, his face twitching with a mixture of anticipation and possessive pride. His hand slid into his pocket, looking for his wallet.

"Wonderful!" Sebastian said, finishing his espresso in one determined gulp. "Then we agreed."

The two men shook hands with a solemn, serious look, their strange agreement sealed by the soft hum of the cafe.

***

David's heavy footsteps echoed through the living room, where Mia watched him lying on the sofa. The woman's fruity perfume easily dominated the air of the room. The man resolutely stepped in front of his partner, the handcuff dangling in his hand, which he would soon click on her wrist.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked in a deep, husky voice that vibrated in the still air and settled on her bare skin like a promise. Mia was lying in front of him in high heels and a single red thong only, goosebumps from the shower she had just finished.

"More ready than you think," Mia replied with a smile, with excitement and challenge in her voice. It was obvious that she really enjoyed herself in the seductive, gratifying role, pulling her naked thighs thoughtfully over each other.

As David secured his partner's hands to the back of the sofa with the handcuffs, waves of love, lust and jealousy mixed in his brain. He offers her partner tonight to another man, but she still remains his. The contradiction excited and tormented him at the same time. Mia's body lay trembling in front of him, an offering to the touch of others, but it was him who had prepared the feast.

"Is it comfortable?" David asked, running his fingers along her familiar arm and shoulder. Mia nodded as he took out a red ball gag from his pocket.

"Then this can come, right?" he asked, and at her nod, he also strapped it on his partner's head. He carefully adjusted the red plastic ball between Mia's lips and wiped a drop of saliva from the corner of her lips.

"My God, you're sexy," the man declared, looking at his partner's freshly ironed hair, the eyes flashing above the gag, her bare chest and stomach, and her proudly protruding nipples. "I'd love to fuck you so much now," he added, his cock tightening in his pants. Mia's lips turned into a smile despite the gags and she shook her head, indicating that it's not the time for that. David recalled swallowing a large one that now the goal was different: for another man to take possession of his partner's body. For now, he couldn't even imagine how the evening would end, and exactly what role he would play in it.

He mustered up the strength and took out the blindfold as agreed. It was a purple, lacy, oval, nighttime sleeping mask that they had used several times while arousing each other.

Mia nodded again, her eyes widening one last time, then closing as her mate bound the mask to her face with the silk bands. David trembled at the power of the trust placed in him. Her obedience was a gift that David valued more than anything else -- even if it was going to result in another man's pleasure tonight.

"Then that's all that's left," the man said, reaching for the lotion bottle. He popped the cap off with an audible click, which seemed louder than usual in the stillness of the living room. The scent of vanilla and almonds filled the room as David warmed the cream between his palms and spread it over his partner's shoulders, arms and chest with firm movements.

"Mhhmm," she moaned. David smiled and let some more of the body lotion onto his palm, and now he rubbed his partner's thighs. He applied a generous amount to the inside, working in deliberately slow motions around Mia's pussy. The tiny triangle of the red thong emanated the familiar scent of the woman's excitement wildly.

"Our guest will be satisfied," David mused aloud, deliberately teasing his partner, but the words also served as a mantra for him against the jealousy flooding his heart. "I'm sure he'll like what he sees," he ran his index finger down her leg from her knee to her high heels. "What a shame you'll never find out who he really is!"

Mia moaned again and tugged at her cuffs. Fortunately, the sex toy lasted. David stepped back and examined his work. Her partner was lying excitedly on the couch in front of him, blindfolded and mouth gagged, as befits men's magazines. As they agreed, he took a photo of her and sent it to his old colleague. He looked at the picture for a moment, knowing full well that now for a while the communication will be the other way around: he will be able to enjoy himself with the pictures coming from Sebastian.

"Remember, you're mine," he whispered into Mia's ear for the last time, and the heat of his breath made his partner visibly shiver. "Regardless of who will penetrate your body tonight."

The man took one more longing look at Mia's bound, naked body and spread legs, and went to the door. The click of the doorknob sounded like a gunshot in the silence as David left the room. Mia was left alone in the web of twilight and desire.

***

The evening sounds of the cafe, the sweetish smell of spilled beer, and the loud conversations intoxicated David's senses as he entered. The table where he had met Sebastian days earlier was now empty as well. A little relaxed, he sat down in the comfortable armchair, the top of the wooden table receiving his fingertips coolly. The bartender nodded silently at the sight of the regular.

"All I want is plain whiskey," David shouted at him, pulling out his phone.

"Would you like something to eat?" asked the bartender as he brought out the amber liquid.

"That's it for now," David replied, his eyes fixed on the phone. The display was waiting darkly. He saw himself reflected in it, a mixture of jealousy and hunger in his eyes. What can happen in your apartment now? Has Sebastian arrived yet?

He swirled the whiskey in his glass. Will his partner moan under Sebastian the same way he used to? The question gripped him, even though he knew the answer didn't matter much. Only the game itself that they got into.

"Well then, cheers!" David muttered, lifting his glass lightly to the ceiling and taking a big gulp. The bitterly burning alcohol hit the fire raging in his soul.

A strange night awaited him.

***

Sebastian's shadow stretched far ahead of him entering the dimly lit living room. The light from the street lamps outside cast an ethereal aura on Mia's tight body.

Sebastian silently stepped in front of his host and surveyed the tensely waiting woman. He carefully observed her shiny blonde hair, her pretty face shining around the blindfold and lips, her round breasts, smooth stomach, the red thong covering her groin, her tight thighs, her feet in the high heels. He quietly took off his jacket and knelt before her.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked in a hoarse whisper. Already while getting ready, he had decided that this was how he would communicate with the woman, hoping that this way she would not recognize his voice. Mia, on the other hand, could only respond with muffled whimpers.

Sebastian reached into his pocket and pulled out a thin white feather, the tip of which glinted in the orange street light. Sebastian ran it over Mia's face, along her neck, around the top of her hard breasts, which made Mia's whole body shiver like the water of a lake disturbed by a splashing stone.

Sebastian chuckled in a choked voice. The tip of the pen moved down to Mia's belly, then along the lines of the thong.

"That's it..." he whispered, running the pen along Mia's inner thighs. The woman's nostrils flared from the heat, and she began to breathe harder and faster. With her legs fully spread, revealing herself, she allowed herself to be pampered by her mysterious guest.

Sebastian ran the pen along her bottom and then threw it on the floor. He unbuckled his belt, the jingle of the metal buckle cutting sharply into the silence of the living room. His cock jumped free proudly and demandingly. Then he reached to Mia's head, untied the thin strap of the muzzle on the back of her neck, and threw the muzzle on the floor, next to the pen. Mia inhaled her lungs full of the stuffy air of the living room with relief.

Sebastian then brought the head of his cock to her lips and slowly dragged it along -- once, twice -- before grabbing Mia's hair and entering his host's mouth with a firm motion.

"Suck it," he whispered in a serious voice.

Mia was surprised to receive her guest's hard cock in her mouth. Once again, it flashed in her mind who this person could be, who would take her mouth so easily, but then she surrendered to the small movements of sucking.

The phone clicked - Sebastian captured the moment in its own reality, without filters or effects. With a grin, he wrote a text, then with a light gesture, he sent David the image that will forever be etched in his memory: Mia, bound and blindfolded, sucking their guest's cock.

"Good girl," Sebastian praised the woman between thrusts, enjoying the small movements of Mia's head.

The feelings were swirling wildly in Mia's mind. Her mouth, tongue, and gums were flooded by the taste of her guest, her body was overwhelmed by the intoxicating feeling of helplessness. She sucked his cock harder, moaning, with an ancient instinct to tug at her cuffs with complex waves of humiliation and desire.

"God, yes..." Sebastian hissed as he pounded Mia's face with a relentless rhythm. The blindfold slipped a little higher, but he carefully adjusted it before his host could even look at him. With each thrust of his groin, he claimed a little piece of what was David's.

The world outside did not know what kind of perversion was taking place within the walls of the condominium apartment. The city breathed, lovers quarreled, music throbbed in the air - and passion unfolded raw and throbbing inside.

"Swallow it deeper... And now let your partner hear it!" Sebastian commanded and captured the moment again with his cell phone. This time, he sent David a few seconds long video of how she was fucking his partner's mouth with vigorous movements. Mia welcomed the throbbing cock deeper and deeper with greedy moans, moving her head back and forth with such vigor that it served her guest's pleasure as much as her own.

"You do this so well..." Sebastian whispered appreciatively, and he could already feel the familiar tension in his testicles as his sperm was about to burst out of his body. The scent of his precum and Mia's saliva wafted acridly in the air, mixed with the faint aroma of the lotion David had applied on Mia earlier -- a reminder of the preparation, the planning behind tonight's debauchery.

"Get ready," Sebastian ordered. He ran his hands through her hair and sped up the movement of her head on his cock.

Mia's thoughts vanished from her mind because of the experience; every movement of her tongue, every breath was dominated by the rock-hard cock filling her mouth. There was no room for doubt or hesitation -- she felt only an overwhelming desire to fulfill her role, to take advantage of the pleasure for which this evening had been arranged.

Then Sebastian came with a deep moan. He sprayed the throat of his lover with hot ejaculates -- she greedily swallowed them to the last drop in perfect rhythm. The man's taste was powerful, a taste that marked her as conquered territory, if only momentarily.

"That was wonderful," Sebastian exhaled and pulled back to record the scene with his phone's camera: Mia's swollen lips, her chin glistening with sweat, the rest of his cum on her tongue. Another click, another image sent into the ether, a silent yet telling message to David.

***

David was already asking for a second whiskey when he started getting the photos on his phone. Amazed, he watched her blindfolded partner suck Sebastian's cock on the screen. He had seen a lot of porn in his life, but now seeing Mia on the tape was completely different. It triggered some ancient, instinctive possessiveness and jealousy in him. Had he been sure he wanted that?

A video followed, the sound of which made David reach for the volume control on his mobile with a shudder. He even stopped the recording, on which his old colleague was violently fucking his lover's face. He flipped the cell phone over on the table and pulled out his earphones from his jacket pocket while he felt his cock straining in his trousers. He looked around to make sure that neither the people sitting at the next table nor those looking in from the street could see his display, and plugged in the headphones and continued playing. He felt it was time to order another whiskey.

***

"Let's see what else is here," whispered Sebastian, sliding down next to Mia's bound body.

He ran his fingertips along the soft skin of her inner thigh, which made Mia shiver again. Sebastian silently drew circles closer and closer to Mia's crotch.

"More... please...," she moaned.

"Ssss..." her guest hushed. His breath was warm against Mia's body as he lowered his head. He tasted the delicate skin with his tongue and licked deeper and closer to the red thong.

"Oh yes," she moaned, her body shaking. Sebastian's tongue worked methodically, nimbly brushing Mia's lips through the thong, then bent lower, moving slowly and deliberately until he reached her asshole.

"Please lick me..." Mia moaned but didn't finish the sentence, she was too lost in the pleasure to bother with words. Sebastian, on the other hand, circled the woman's rear entrance with slobbery, determined strokes, completely soaking the thin strap of her thong. Mia writhed under the tension of her handcuffs and pushed her crotch into his mouth.

The phone clicked again, Sebastian once again sent David a picture of the wet red thong spread out on Mia's crotch in front of him.

12