Lonely Night in the Blue Parrot's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

To David, the distance between the stuffy cafe and his apartment seemed like a world away. The quiet mixture of the guests chatting, the clinking of glasses and the comings and goings of the service staff were completely pushed into the background by seeing the pictures on his phone. At intervals of a few minutes, the pictures of her partner's increasingly wet, increasingly revealing pussy arrived. His cock was throbbing violently under the table, encased in his pants, and he was already planning how he was going to get his love back at the end of the evening. But for that he had to wait for the end of this liaison.

***

Sebastian rose from his sumptuous feast, taking a deep breath and savoring the acrid taste of Mia's crotch on his chin, nose and lips. He was licking his lover's pussy so fiercely that his face was completely flooded with her juices. The thong pushed aside fluttered sloppily on Mia's thigh. The woman's body, shining with sweat, trembled excitedly, waiting for further pampering.

Sebastian took another picture of her quivering pussy between her spread legs, then tossed his cell phone aside and leaned over Mia's crotch again. This time, he treated the woman's clitoris: he swirled nimble circles with her tongue around the prick, releasing his saliva liberally.

Then, driven by a sudden idea, he bent down to Mia's bottom hole, and now he attacked the narrow anus with his tongue. He pampered her with soft licks, patted her, and looked at the gaping, starving pussy in front of him with a wicked grin.

"Ahh..." Mia moaned and thrust her bottom into Sebastian's face more and more violently. Her guest gripped her thighs with both hands and raised her legs to gain more access to the back entrance. He licked it until it was completely sloppy, a little bit of saliva had already seeped into her rectum.

Mia couldn't see her guest because of the blindfold, but she felt the air shift as he straightened up and positioned himself between her spread legs.

"Can the next one come?" Sebastian murmured softly, with undisguised desire.

"Please," Mia gasped.

With a firm movement, Sebastian placed his cock between her legs and then penetrated her easily. He shuddered at the ancient, natural vibration that her wet pussy caused on his cock. He pushed forward inch by inch until he was completely impaling his friend's partner's starved pussy.

"Damn...," he muttered softly, pausing to enjoy the grip surrounding him. After a few moments, he began to move in and out, enjoying the heat of her crotch with a pleasant sigh.

Mia's muffled moans and the thumps of Sebastian's steady thrusts filled the living room. He felt the pulse of her desire, her heartbeat, as her inner muscles tightened around his cock, inviting him deeper and deeper. His movements became wilder, an ancient rhythm that spoke of unquenchable desire.

"God, you're amazing..." Sebastian moaned, his hands gripping her thighs. He stroked his casual lover fiercely, his cock penetrated all the way to her cervix, his balls clattered loudly on her ass. The pungent intoxicating smell of their love making filled the air of the living room. It embraced the forbidden fruit of the immoral affair into their consciousness, which David would only witness through the lens of the camera.

Mia shuddered with each thrust, getting closer and closer to orgasm. Sebastian felt that he couldn't take it much longer either, his body tensed up more and more with each thrust.

"Let it go," he urged her harshly in her ear. "Cum now!"

Mia came indeed, her orgasm ripped through her body with an explosive force, she trembled from the top of her head to her toes. The pleasure burst out of her with loud and shameless screams, her groin twitching violently several times. Sebastian felt the squeeze take over his cock, and it tipped him over as well. With a deep, animalistic snort, he emptied his semen into the embracing depths of her hot pussy. His body and mind were completely flooded with satisfaction, the perfection of letting all out, the knowledge that he marked his casual lover in the most intimate way possible.

After all the twitching was over, Sebastian looked at Mia's face. The woman lay shivering under him, the blindfold slipped aside again, threatening to fall again. The man continued to hold his cock in his host's tight opening and adjusted the blindfold back into place. Then he reached for his phone, the device was already slippery from the steam created by their fornication. The man straightened up well so that he could capture his cock in his old colleague's pussy with the widest possible angle of view. After the camera clicked, he switched to video and slowly, with a deep breath, he pulled out his member, capturing the last moment of his dominance and the fresh white cum pouring out of his twat as proof of his conquest.

He sent the video to David immediately, and when he had fully regained his presence of mind, he stood up and gathered up his scattered clothes.

He surveyed Mia's supine form, her chest rising and falling vividly with the deep, ragged gasps of satisfaction overwhelming her body. The lamplight outside cast a shadow on the girl's bound body, Sebastian took a photo of this too, specifically for himself, in his private gallery. Then he ritualistically bent down and slid her thin thong off her thigh. Both the strap and the triangle fit snugly on his hand.

"Souvenir," he muttered almost to himself. He lifted the underwear, admiring the brightly colored evidence of their promiscuous intercourse. He also sent a photo of this to his colleague, then pocketed the sloppy thong.

He looked at his lover with a satisfied smile and stroked Mia's ankle one last time, feeling the prickly end of the high heel in his palm. Then he went out the door and closed it behind him.

***

David spared the photos of the fucking to the bathroom of the cafe. He carefully zoomed in on the juiciest parts, beating his cock hard as he did so. This was not the plan, but he had to get out of the suffocating noise of the unsuspecting guests. He stared blankly at the video, on which Mia's freshly fucked pussy was released, and as Sebastian's cock was pulled out, the fresh sperm appears in it. David watched this short clip several times, especially the end, when the white drops of Sebastian's load appeared between Mia's reddened pussy lips, rolled out, and ended up in her butthole.

Yet he stopped to jerk off here, in this strange place. He was saving himself for Mia, so instead he took a deep breath, put his pants back on, and went out.

He paid and said goodbye to the bartender. He looked at David with his usual gaze, but David still felt the guy knew exactly what was happening to him and his partner.

He put on his jacket and walked to the exit. The cafe door swung open, laughter and clinking glasses spilling out into the night as David stepped out. His phone buzzed again - a picture from Sebastian. A red thong, unmistakably Mia's. He zoomed in on the thin triangle and could clearly see the wet spots on it. David's heart was pounding wildly; a mixture of anticipation and excitement flowed through him. He put the mobile in his pocket and headed back home with purposeful steps.

"It's me, honey," David announced silently when he finally reached their door. The room smelled of sex and jasmine, the latter from the cream he had massaged into his partner's skin earlier. Long before their guest had claimed his mate.

"David..." Mia sighed deathly. Her eyes were still blindfolded, her senses heightened by the darkness. "He was... incredible."

"Tell me everything," David asked and knelt down next to his partner, ran his large hands over his partner's flushed skin, and then removed the blindfold.

"First of all... he fondled me everywhere. He did it with a pen! I was thrilled with him to no end! Then he leaned over me and with his tongue..."

"Did he lick you?"

"Yes," Mia nodded, looking into her partner's eyes. As she recalled the events that had just happened, she gasped again. "He was so...thorough!"

"Did you come?" David asked in a deep voice with a dry mouth. He just felt like he needed to know every little detail.

"God, yes," Mia breathed. "And he filled me completely... he didn't hold back. You should have heard how loud I was..."

David now untied the handcuffs and leaned to his partner's ear:

"You're mine," he growled. "I need to feel you around me again!"

"Make me yours, David!" Mia begged, arching her hips towards her partner as a silent request. "Fuck his memory out of me!"

As David settled between his partner's thighs, he couldn't help but think of the pictures Sebastian had sent him, each one fueling the fire inside him.

"From head to toe," David moaned as he began fucking his partner's sloppy pussy, "you're all mine."

David towered over Mia, the sofa creaking to join their moans.

"Look at me," he commanded, his deep voice shaking her body all the way to her stomach.

Mia's eyes snapped open and met David's intense gaze. The man was fucking her hard and firmly, taking possession of her body again and again with every movement.

"Yours," she moaned, her hands gripping the sheet.

"Say it again," David demanded with a relentless rhythm.

"Yours," Mia repeated louder, her body responding to his every move.

David's brain was flooded with excitement and the intoxication of triumph. Sebastian may have left his seed in his partner recently, but now he was fucking it out with thrust after thrust. That's how he took Mia again, that's how they reconnected now.

"Do you feel it?" David grumbled. "Can you feel yourself becoming mine again?"

"David...," she moaned with lustful pleasure. The smell of their groins meeting intoxicatingly and raw dominated the stuffy air of the room. Mia's hair, slick with sweat, was now sticking to her face, and she was enjoying the wild fucking, looking deep into her partner's eyes.

"Whose are you?" the man asked with a particularly deep thrust, which Mia screamed into.

"Yours!" he cried half aloud. "Only yours!"

A feeling of satisfaction ran through David and he pounded his partner's pussy faster and faster. It was more than physical desire; it was a strengthening of their bond, an ancient dance that they both longed for deep inside.

"Good girl," he praised between breaths, feeling the familiar tension in his testicles.

"More..." Mia whined with her familiar begging voice.

"Come with me," David grunted with his last thrusts.

Mia's orgasm came crashing down on them. Her body convulsed amid loud screams, wildly contracting her pussy muscles around David's throbbing cock. This made David let go and release all his collected hot sperm into his lover's trembling pussy.

Looking into each other's eyes, they enjoyed their joint throbbing with tired smiles. They lay motionless, entwined in each other, while every drop of David went deep into Mia's body.

When he felt that no more would come, he pulled out his dripping cock.

"Open your mouth wide," he commanded, grabbing his partner's head by the forehead. Mia opened her mouth wide and even stuck out her tongue. David pushed his glistening wet cock into his partner's mouth. The taste of the mixture of sperm and pussy juice immediately flooded Mia's mouth, and she sucked it greedily. That's when she realized that she was actually consuming the mixed sperm of two men. She gulped down the unusual cocktail briskly and thoroughly.

"Swallow it all!" David ordered, and Mia swallowed the juices greedily. Seeing her passionate devotion, the man's tired cock twitched again, but no more sperm came out from it.

"Done," replied his partner with a smile. David fell onto the couch next to her and hugged her. They breathed and calmed down at the same time, and finally kissed each other in satisfaction.

12