Lonely Orcish Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" she asked, cocking her eyebrows

Reed chuckled nervously, the feeling of embarrassment overcoming him. "Uhm... nothing, I guess. I just noticed I don't have any clothes on... Did you undress me yesterday?"

Katuri frowned at first, but quickly her violet eyes widened and her lips twisted into an impish grin. She leaned down and said in a lowered voice, "Oh yes, of course, I did. I had to check if you were fit to... repay my hospitality. Because, you know, among orcs 'payment in nature' is very common. In fact, it's a tradition. But we'll come back to this matter later when you feel better."

"Oh..." Reed only managed to open his mouth because he was completely shocked by Katuri's words. He felt as if his cheeks were about to explode.

Is she serious? Does she want to have sex with me? Frantic thoughts came over him.If it's tradition for her, then I cannot refuse. Not after what she has done for me. It would offend her! But... oh, gods! She'll find out I have never done this before! It will be embarrassing!

He swallowed hard and looked into her enchanting violet eyes. Then he cleared his throat and said seriously, "If that is customary among your people, then I will respect that. It will be my honor to share the bed with you, Katuri."

Katuri looked at Reed with barely concealed amusement. When he finished his respectful explanation, she abruptly burst out laughing. Reed was as surprised as he was confused.

"Oh, an honor? That was so sweet, Reed," she finally said when she had caught her breath. "I was kidding! Did you really believe me? Mating as a form of payment? There's no such thing! I mean, of course, I wouldn't mind a little fun, but not as a form of the trade, for sure!"

She giggled and ran her hand through his hair in a jolly gesture. Reed chuckled as well, partly because her laugh was infectious, partly because he was embarrassed - again.

"No, silly, I didn't undress you because I couldn't suppress my lust." Katuri tilted her head and winked. "You were soaked to the bone. There wasn't a dry thread on you. Were you swimming in your clothes or what?" Katuri smiled again and patted him on the shoulder.

"Um... I think I might have fallen into the river yesterday," Reed replied and they both giggled again.

"That sounds like an interesting story, but you'll tell me later. Try to sleep now," Katuri said to him, still grinning widely. She moved toward the edge of the bedding. "And sorry for the joke, but I couldn't help myself. Your face looked so funny! But you know what? At least you showed you weren't a coward. You were willing to fuck a big, scary, ugly orc? That's a brave attitude, haha!"

Katuri laughed again and dropped to the ground. She shook her head with a smile and was about to disappear from Reed's sight when he called out to her:

"Katuri?"

"Yeah?" she answered, looking at him intently.

"You're big, but not scary. And definitely not ugly. I think that... you are unique... and very pretty," Reed murmured softly, feeling both embarrassed and proud at the same time that he dared to say that.

"Thank you. You have nothing to be ashamed of either," Katuri replied in a different tone than before, and to Reed's surprise, he found that it was very similar to Jolene's when they spent time together.

"Good night, Katuri," he said quietly.

"Good night, Reed," she replied with a warm smile.

With those words, she moved out of Reed's sight. He closed his eyes and tried to process everything that had happened. It wasn't easy, as the rising fever caused his mind to fade quickly, but for the first time ever, he thought about a girl other than Jolene before he fell asleep.

***

"Wake up, sleeping prince." Katuri's voice reached Reed's ears as if through the water.

He opened his eyes and saw her sitting beside him, her legs crossed. Again the light struck his eyes painfully and he had to blink a few times to see clearly again.

"Morning..." he said in a hoarse voice. His throat felt as if he had swallowed a handful of gravel.

"How do you feel?" Katuri asked, touching Reed's forehead. She kept her palm for a moment, then let it slide lower on his cheek in a motion reminiscent of a caress. It was almost shocking to Reed how pleasant this simple gesture was. Until that moment, he had not realized how much he longed to be touched by another person.

"Ugh... as if a herd of cattle had trampled me," he answered weakly but smiled at her.

"If that cheers you up, at least you're not burning like yesterday. Here, drink this." The same as the day before, Katuri lifted Reed's head and put the mug to his lips.

This time he drank without hesitation, recognizing the same infusion Katuri had given him the day before. To Reed, it tasted like the most delicious drink he had ever tasted.

"Drink it all, Reed. You need to drink a lot. It'll help you," she spoke calmly, her voice almost as soothing to Reed's ears as the herbs were to his throat.

"Oh, so much better." He sighed as he finished drinking.

Katuri didn't answer, but lifted her round hips and reached for something from above the stove that Reed couldn't see. What he could see, however, were Katuri's full breasts hanging almost directly above his face. He averted his eyes, but this time not because he thought it rude to stare at them, but because... he didn't want to get aroused. He was afraid that Katuri would notice this.

She sat back on her heels and placed a short board with a wooden bowl next to her legs. Then she bent over Reed and lifted his head and shoulders, pulling him toward her. If earlier he had been distracted by her plump breasts, now he couldn't help looking at them as they were almost pressed into his face. For a split moment, his chin touched the smooth green skin of her cleavage, and Reed felt a wave of swooning heat engulf him. His cock instantly came to life, and Reed thanked the gods that the furs covering him were heavy enough to hide his erection.

Katuri laid him down again. She placed a bag under his head and shoulder blades so that Reed lay in a slightly elevated position

She looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes. "Are you all right? You're blushing." Her hand went to his forehead again, but she quickly lowered it. "Weird, you're not burning... Anyway, time to eat," she said with a smile and picked up the bowl and spoon.

Katuri lifted the spoon and blew on it. Then she carefully brought it closer to Reed's mouth. Obediently he opened it and swallowed.

"It's delicious!" he exclaimed in positive surprise. It was a dense, rich stew with vegetables and some kind of shredded meat.

"I'm glad you like it," Katuri replied with a gentle smile. "It's a quail. I caught it yesterday."

She gave him spoonful after spoonful, and Reed could swear he felt a little better with each bite. He also felt more and more grateful to Katuri. He appreciated how focused she was trying not to spill the stew all over him. That was unexpectedly sweet and caring of her

Reed still couldn't believe his luck - there were hundreds of ways he could have died in that wild forest. But luckily, not only had he been rescued and cared for, but it all was done by the unique girl who knew herbs, could cook so well, and was apparently a skilled hunter. The girl, a stranger, had shown him more heart than anyone before.

More than everything Jolene had ever done for me... a bitter thought crossed his mind, but he tried to push it away.No, she wanted to be with me, it's not her fault that her parents would rather have her married to Petyr.

But no matter how hard he tried to justify Jolene's decision, it didn't sound convincing. Not when he remembered how Jolene had acted when she and Petyr had announced their marriage plans. As if she were the happiest girl ever. As if the time she had spent with Reed had never existed. He tried to force himself to believe that Jolene was just pretending in front of others, but instead, he wondered if all her behavior toward him wasn't just an act, too.

Suddenly he found a certain clarity as if for the first time he perceived the whole affair with her through facts rather than feelings. But it only made him feel incredibly naive. All the reasons he had wanted to go to Larrant, his whole plan to 'win back' Jolene, seemed silly and completely pointless.

"Now will you tell me what you've gotten yourself into, Reed? Why did you wander so deep into the forest at night?" Katuri suddenly interrupted the silence and looked intently at Reed.

"I was going to Larrant, but..." he began, but Katuri interrupted him.

"To Larrant? Reed, you came to my house from the complete opposite direction than the path leading to the city. The track is north of here, you came from the south. What happened?" she asked, frowning her eyebrows.

"I had to go off the path..." replied Reed, telling Katuri the day's proceedings, hesitantly mentioning the alleged thugs he had seen. He knew it was an immature feeling since he wasn't a warrior, but still, he felt uneasy about being scared by those men - he didn't want to look like a coward, especially in front of a strong-looking girl like Katuri.

He didn't want to embarrass himself, but when he spoke aloud about his subsequent missteps, he felt nothing but shame. But Katuri seemed to see his adventures in a different light.

"You were wise to avoid the bridge, Reed. Those men were most likely bandits, I've seen similar groups on this road a few times," she said in a matter-of-fact tone but looked at him leniently. "The rest... Well, it was a combination of bad luck and your lack of experience. And the unforgiving weather conditions. It's a miracle you came across my house."

"Yes, I was really lucky..." he said quietly, again overwhelmed with gratitude.

Katuri finished feeding him and leaned her back against the wall. She raised her arms and straightened one of her braids. Her arm muscles flexed and twitched, almost doubling in size for a brief moment. At least that's how Reed saw it because he still couldn't believe someone could have a body like that. Katuri, however, seemed unaware of the impression she was making on Reed.

"Are you from the little village that lies southeast of the road to Larrant?" she asked.

"Yes, but it's not so small. We have nearly two hundred people. Do you know it?" inquired Reed.

"Sort of. I believe I met a woman from your village a few times, deep in the woods. A very old woman. She was gathering herbs. Her name was Marga," Katuri replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes! That's our healer!" He suddenly perked up, pleased that they had something in common, even if it was just a small thing.

"Yes, that would explain her wisdom," Katuri replied respectfully, averting her eyes as if deep in thought.

Reed considered how to politely ask about her background, but when he opened his mouth, Katuri was quicker, "So, why did you go to Larrant alone? What are you running from, Reed?"

"Running? What do you mean?" he asked, trying to buy himself time to figure out how to answer. He felt weirdly self-conscious that Katuri could see through him so easily.

"I think you know, Reed," she replied with an all-knowing smirk. "Or are you trying to tell me that it's common in your village for young men to go on such a dangerous journey all alone with a bag of coins? By the way, don't worry, your money is intact."

"No, it's not like that. It's just... nothing to be proud of..." Reed said quietly and looked at the wall.

"I get it. Then entertain me. Life in these woods is pretty boring, so I wouldn't mind listening to a story. Tell me what crime you committed." Katuri's voice was calm, but she smirked as if she found it a little amusing. Reed didn't know if he liked it or not.

"I didn't commit any crime!" He snorted, a little annoyed.

"I know, I know, you're far too innocent. I'm just messing with you a bit," Katuri chuckled, patting the fur that covered his leg. But then she got more serious and asked, "So, what was that then? A girl, I suppose?"

He cocked his eyebrows, wondering if it was obvious enough to assume. "Yeah, but... it's just complicated."

"It's never simple, innit?" Katuri smiled a little more understandingly. "C'mon, you can tell me, maybe you'll feel better if you get it off your chest."

Reed was silent for a moment and just looked at Katuri. Her violet eyes gazed back at him, and he felt an odd warmth in his chest. The orcish girl really triggered strange, contradictory feelings in him. A bit watchful, but at the same time... safe. Not only because she had saved him and taken care of him, but because she had a certain kindness in her that made him trust her.

What if she's right? Maybe it will be better to tell someone about it. Perhaps then I can work it out, he thought.

"Fine. But you'll probably think I'm stupid or something," he muttered mirthlessly.

And he told her everything. He told her how he had grown up with Jolene and other kids from the village. How they had grown closer as they had entered their teens, about their secret meetings in the woods, at the lake, and so on. About their first shy kisses or holding hands. And then about the last village feast, when Jolene and Petyr had announced their marriage plans to his shock and heartbreak.

At first, it was strange for Reed to tell all this to Katuri, who was, after all, a stranger to him. But the orcish girl sat silently listening without interrupting him, and soon Reed felt no less strange, but at least more at peace with the whole situation.

"She was toying with you," Katuri said flatly as soon as Reed had finished. Her tone was a bit different as if she were sympathetic.

He frowned and initially wanted to deny her assessment, but bit his tongue and thought about it.Could it look like that from someone else's perspective?

"I don't know... Do you think she planned this? It doesn't seem likely," Reed replied quietly.

"Nah, I doubt it was planned on her part. More like out of sheer stupidity. She just wanted to kill two birds with one stone, without worrying about the future. What a selfish, silly goose," Katuri said, shaking her head in disgust.

Again Reed felt the need to defend Jolene's honor, but he hesitated and finally decided not to. The need was no longer so strong. In simple terms and without beating around the bush, Katuri summed up everything he had subconsciously known but couldn't realize for himself. Or didn't want to realize.

"Did you at least claim her?" A teasing smile appeared on her lips. She tilted her head.

"Claimed? No... We just... kissed and hugged..." Reed answered, feeling the blush creep into his cheeks. It was irrational, but he felt as if he had admitted to Katuri that he was still a virgin.

"That's too bad, you've got nothing out of it," Katuri said, smirking under her breath. "So, what was the plan to go to Larrant? That's the only thing I'm missing out here."

"Um... that probably won't sound very smart, but... whatever."

As he struggled with his shame, he told her about his plans to go to Larrant and come back with a gift for Jolene to win her heart. As soon as those words left his mouth, he realized how naive and pointless his idea was. This only added to his humiliation.

Katuri shook her head and snorted as if in disbelief. "Oh, Reed, that was so foolish."

Reed looked at her, with resentment at first, but at the same time, he knew she was right. He averted his eyes and mumbled quietly, "See? I knew you'd think I was stupid."

"No, Reed, I didn't say you were stupid, I said what you did was unwise. Romantic, I admit, but very naive and reckless. Look where it got you. You got lost in the woods, barely survived the storm, and now you have swamp fever. It could have ended even much worse if you hadn't come across my cabin. And you know that little thot is going to marry another man anyway, Reed. That's her choice," Katuri said firmly, looking intently at Reed.

He was silent, trying to digest what she had just said. It wasn't easy to swallow what Katuri called Jolene, but it was a different feeling to hear another person come to similar conclusions as he had. Reed looked at Katuri again and saw that her expression was full of compassion.

"Please, don't be angry with me for telling you this. I just want you to know that I understand how you feel. I know what it's like to feel betrayed and abandoned. But eventually, it'll wear off, Reed."

"How can you be so sure? You don't know everything about that situation..." he replied with a resigned tone.

"Because I've experienced it myself, Reed!" Katuri leaned toward him, her voice full of passion and also some emotional pain. "I know awful a lot about what it's like to make stupid decisions and do stupid things for someone who... can make you believe in the truthfulness of his interest and affection! Someone who pretends to love you!"

Katuri fell abruptly silent and turned her face toward the window. Reed observed her profile, stunned at her sudden outburst of emotions. He could see her jaw clench and her full lips twitch a little.

"It did not quite wear off on you?" he asked quietly, trying to approach it in a gentle way. He knew Katuri was showing him some vulnerability, and he was grateful for that. It made him feel like they were connected on a deeper level.

The orcish girl snorted softly and faced him with a soulful smile. "The feeling of being in love had disappeared very quickly because my situation left me with no doubts or choices. But what remained was anger and pain. However, I prefer to think that my spite is due to the nature of my orcish blood. You do not have to follow in my footsteps," she said, turning her head back to the window

"Will you tell me your story? I can listen too..." Reed gently asked.

"I will, Reed. However, not today. The sun is high and I have some errands to run around the house. And you'd better get some rest, it seems the fever is back." She knelt over him again and touched his forehead, then let her hand slide to his cheek and kept it there for a moment. This time her gesture was caressing, of that Reed had no doubt.

This strangely intimate moment lasted only a few seconds, then Katuri smiled ruefully again and left Reed alone. And he realized she was right again - the fever hit him full force and he quickly fell into a fitful sleep.

***

Reed woke up feeling better. It seemed as if the fever had disappeared, at least for a while. Judging by the light, he realized that he must have slept only a few hours because it looked like late afternoon.

His bladder was full, so he strenuously straightened up and sat up. For a moment, he struggled with the dizziness and then set about freeing himself from under the heavy furs. Then he remembered that he was naked, and froze for a moment

"Katuri, are you here?" Reed asked, but there was silence, so he slowly moved out of the inglenook and stood up.

For a while he just stood there, propped against the furnace wall, panting heavily as if he had just climbed to the top of a mountain. He looked around, seeing the inside of Katuri's house for the first time. It was cramped and rather sparsely furnished, but it had everything that was needed. A stove, a table, a chair, a chest, and a few shelves with cooking utensils and jars. There were also strings of dried herbs hanging there. He spotted two doors, one of which obviously led outside to the front of the house, so Reed falteringly approached the second - it also led outside but to the backyard. A few feet away was a tiny outhouse. Reed used a small path that led to it through the grass.

After relieving himself, he was about to return to the house, but then he heard noises. Curious, he peered out through the little window in the latrine door. When he realized what he was looking at, he decided to stay in the outhouse for a moment. Reed knew this was weird of him, but he reacted purely on instinct.