Lonely Single Mom

Story Info
Busy Single mother finds out she doesn't have a say.
2.2k words
4.02
68.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers

So, life hasn't exactly turned out the way I had hoped it would. At 20 I was married with a son and loved my life. But here I am 30, divorced, broke, living with my parents, and raising my son on my own. I work long hours and pay my bills to be able to provide a life for my son. I do think "what the fuck happened to you Kim and how did I end up this way."

The loneliness gets me depressed and I lose sleep because of it.

I would like to date but between work and my son's schedule I never seem to have any free time. I am not and have never been the woman who sleeps around. But I decided to try online dating recently and thought at the least I'd be able to chat with people to help with the daily loneliness and depression that I've been dealing with.

Originally, I was getting messages from a lot of creepy men asking inappropriate things and sending me dick pics. I was about to give up on this as well until I got a message just saying "Hello, I like your profile and would like to talk and get to know you more if you are interested?"

His name was Mike and in his profile, he sounded nice, had his own place, lived close by, had his teeth, but was 49 years old. I figured fuck it, why not!

"Hi Mike, I'm Kim. Sure, I'd like to get to know each other."

Mike and I exchanged numbers and texted back and forth for hours that night getting to know each other. Then when I told him I had to get some sleep he called me. I didn't know what to do and went back and forth in my head about if I should answer.

"Hey you"

"Hi Kim. I just wanted to hear your voice before I go to bed. Hope that's ok?"

We ended up talking on the phone until my battery was about to die. I truly didn't want to hang up with him. Mike was very sweet and listened to me bitch about my life and was very open about his. He too didn't have a lot of free time and worked a lot because he was divorced father of 3 and being a responsible parent paid child support and spent all his free time with his children.

We continued talking to each other for weeks getting to know one another. We agreed to finally meet and get a coffee one night to get that first awkward meeting out of the way. I explained to Mike that I was a little overweight and hadn't dated in about 4 years. My insecurities were starting to overwhelm me now that it was time to meet.

Mike told me "I already like you and know what you look like and think you are an attractive, beautiful woman. Plus, I'm 49 so you are the hot young chick to me."

I really liked that response and forgot what it felt like to have a guy pursue me. I really liked how I was feeling about all of this and how Mike reacted and responded to me.

We finally met and to be honest the physical attraction wasn't mutual. It was obvious Mike was older than me and he wasn't the most attractive guy. I told Mike this and he said he was fine with that and that he understood but "can we still build on the friendship that we already started?"

"I would really like that Mike. I'm glad we met each other and really would like for us to continue being friends"

Mike and I would still talk every day and make fun of people who would message us on the dating site. When we had free time, we would go to the movies and out to eat. We helped each other with the loneliness that we had and we agreed it was like a niece/uncle relationship.

One Friday night I had a date and it went horrible. The guy was a jerk and it ended with him leaving me at the restaurant because I told him I wasn't comfortable going to his place. I was feeling buzzed and called Mike crying asking him if he could come pick me up because I didn't have any money with me. Mike told me "I've been drinking tonight and I'm home so I can't drive. If you want to call a cab and come to my place I can pay for it."

"Ok, are you sure you don't mind?"

"Of course, I don't I don't mind."

When I got to Mike's I told him "give me whatever it is you've been drinking."

Mike poured me a glass of tequila and asked me what happened? I told him the guy was a jerk and just left me there because I wouldn't go to his place.

"Well I'm glad you came here instead."

We drank together and watched tv, talked and I put my head on his lap. I felt so safe and comfortable with him. I felt like he just cared about me and would do anything for me. I started to vent about life and how bad it sucked and he just listened and consoled me. I started crying and he just held me and told me I was going to be ok. I was so drunk by this time and asked Mike if I could just lay down?

Mike told me "go ahead, lay on the couch and put your feet on my lap."

Mike was rubbing my foot with one hand and it felt ridiculously good. His other hand started to move up rubbing my leg and I wasn't paying attention and got caught up between being drunk and feeling good. Suddenly, I realized his hand was up my skirt and he was moving my panties to the side.

"Mike, what are you doing I didn't say you could do that."

"Kim, I didn't ask."

"Wait a minute...what are saying? I'm telling you I'm not doing anything like that with you."

Mike then got up and told me "get up now!"

I attempted to get up but was wobbling so Mike helped me up and brought me into his room. I stopped at the edge of the bed and used it to hold myself up. I told Mike "This isn't going to happen. I'm telling you you're not getting anything like this from me."

Mike whispered in my ear "I hope you realize I'm not asking. If you don't want it why is pussy so wet?"

Mike then pushed me face down and I was bent over the bed. I felt my panties being pulled down and my skirt being hiked up. I then felt Mike kissing around my ass and down my legs while his hands were rubbing all over me. I felt his tongue start licking from my ass to my pussy. He kept doing this and I didn't know if I should scream because I was scared or out of how good I was feeling. I didn't know what was happening to me because I didn't want this but it felt so good I never wanted it to stop.

I asked, "Are you going to have sex with me or is this all you want?"

Mike turned me around and grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face to his and kissed me aggressively. Then he pulled my hair and head back and said "I'm going to take everything I want and no I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm going to fuck you and take your pussy!! Do you understand?"

I didn't respond and just looked at him. I was trying to think of how was this happening and why was I so turned on by this. I didn't see him this way and wasn't interested in him this way but right now I was ok with him doing everything he said he was going to do.

Mike then turned the lights on and pushed me onto the bed. As he was getting on the bed he took his shorts off and I saw that his cock was rock hard and the biggest one I've ever seen. I asked him "what are you going to do to me?"

"I told you already, anything I want to do."

My shirt was ripped off me like it was made of paper. And then I was told "take the fucking bra and skirt off before I rip them off!"

"OK, OK!! Can we turn the lights out first?"

Mike then grabbed my face and pulled me close to him and said "do what I tell you and stop asking fucking questions. I said take the fucking bra and skirt off, NOW!" he then started kissing me again and I was in a frenzy and felt like I was melting. I did as I was told and took everything off. Once I did, Mike grabbed my hair and told me "now suck my cock." And he just put it in my mouth and pulled my hair and head back and forth on his cock while he played with my clit. I have never felt this way before and was in complete confusion on how scared I was and wanted this to stop but more importantly I liked what he was doing to me more.

I decided to put some boundaries in place and told him "this stuff is ok but we can't have sex. I really don't think we should and I'm not any birth control."

Mike responded with "ok everything but sex?"

"Yes."

"Okay, lay back so I can eat your pussy."

I laid back and he opened my legs and I thought he was going down on me. He then kneeled between my legs and started rubbing his cock between my pussy lips and on my clit. He was just looking down at me like he was trying to read my mind, saying nothing to me.

"Mike, seriously you can't do that. We got to stop before something stupid happens we'll both regret...Mike do you hear me? You CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!"

As I said this I felt the head of his cock starting to go in me. I attempted to sit up and he grabbed my wrists and held me down and asked, "does my cock feel good in your pussy?"

"Yes, but we can't have sex. I won't let you have sex with me so take it out." He then shoved his cock all the way in me and it literally took the wind right out of me. He pulled all the way out then put the head of it back in me and rocked it gently in and out of my pussy. Then when I felt like I was about to explode he slammed it all the way back into me again. I came like a volcano and wanted him to keep slamming his cock into me. I felt my whole body go on fire and I thought I was going to pass out.

Mike then stopped and asked me "do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop! You can't come in me though but please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what?" he asked me.

"Don't stop fucking me Mike. Please keep going!"

"First tell me whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy Mike. Please just don't cum in me I'm not on anything"

Mike then continued to fuck me. Slamming in and out of me. I never remembered having sex this good. Mike flipped me over and was so far in me I felt like he was in my chest.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Anywhere, just not in my pussy" I told him.

Mike then pushed me flat, face down, and I felt him take his cock out and thought he was about to cum on my ass because he was rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks. Then I felt him trying to push his cock into my ass.

"Mike what the fuck are you doing?"

"You said anywhere." As he said that I felt pain like I have never felt before as he pushed and ripped into my ass.

"Mike, please stop you are killing me! Just put it back in my pussy! You can cum in my pussy! Please take it out!"

He pushed his cock all the way into my ass and started fucking me faster and harder. Then he pulled out and slammed it back in my pussy. I was caught between the most painful unpleasant experience of my life and the most orgasmic experience of my life not knowing how to feel or what to do.

Right at this point I felt Mike's cock explode and fill my pussy with his cum.

We laid there for a few minutes and as the shock started to fade and I said, "I guess this means we're a couple now?"

And Mike said "no, you're not attracted to me remember?"

I cried as I got dressed hoping he would change his mind because he was the most attractive man I had ever been with.

je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers