All Comments on 'Lonely Wife and a New Neighbor'

by drunkwife

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if you know you are a drunk you dont drink, and a married woman never is alone with a single man

sorry you created the adultery, betrayed yourself, your husband, and your marriage. Time to step up, divorce your husband, take nothing but your clothes, and let him find a true loving wife who wont betray him while he works for them. The guy next door needs to be sued for alienation, and you the wife need to serve as a witness to help your husbands case, after all the man destroyed your marriage with you help and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bible thumpers present ...

Isn't it something how people sign into an erotic website ... read the stories ... and then condem the writer for the material they signed on to view in the first place! People ... if you are expecting the "Christian Monitor" ... why sign into an erotic story site?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Just not interesting.

I mean, neither of them really struggle with the cheating. They both quickly justify it and have rather dull sex. So there was little tension and the sex was not compelling. As a result it was not much of a story.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous who hates bible thumpers.....

Your hatred of bible thumpers is probably a bit off the mark when it comes to the readers here on literotica. Most seem to be more into fidelity as a contract that ensures that children will be the husband's, not some bastard of a pussy hound's, and that their spouse won't put their health and life in jeopardy by chancing bringing home a STD or AIDS. seeing the word sin used in a comment is extremely rare. Still, cheating is a sin, but even those who are non religious have good reason to hate cheating. As for the genre, I wish that literotica would separate out those stories that feature wimps and willing cuckold just to make it easier for those of us who are not into that shit to avoid reading about them by mistake.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Bible Thumpers? What bible thumpers... ?

No thumping going on in comments that I could find. Sounds like a personal problem Anonymous. Perhaps you could take it to the chaplain?

In the case of your comment "bible thumper" seems to be more of a red herring and you are using it as bait for trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
light and fun

Loved it. Real world living life to it's best. Thank you for the great fantasy material

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the author may say ...

just a fantasy... humm Sure sounds to me more fact than fiction... too many husbands bust their butts working, traveling and supporting the home front... I cannot count the number of true to life situations such as this one... thanks for your presentation 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not so much

No drama to speak of, not much going on between her ears, not much work to get in her pants. She gives it up the first day they meet? Not much of a story. Maybe you were drunk when you wrote this and thought it was interesting.

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 8 years ago
Write some more. You got me off. lol.. ❤️❤️

Keep on going. Talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bible Thumper ????

Oh shit ! That's rich. When readers do not subscribe to the closet Gay recessed fantasies that 90% of the willing cuckold and emasculated pseudo liberal Bullshit that most of the newly posting authors in this genre seem to propagate lately, then they're automatically Bible thumpers ! Its not a question of a persons religious proclivities , as it is an affront to their common sense ! No its not the bible that's being thumped, its the metaphorical prostate of the closeted Homosexuals that post in this genre that need to post in Gay male's and all the Queer's that love their perverted stories !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now for the chapter

Where she finds out his family was really coming to live with him but the kids needed to finish out the school year so they stayed with their mother untill they could all come to reunite with their father Robert.

Then her husband finds out about her cheating and sends her over to meet Robert's wife after he let her know what she and Robert did only to find Robert and his wife and all their party guests prieviewing the video of their escapade before Robert the Porn producer releases his next "Whopper". She will be the proudest person at her divorce.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
An Interesting First Effort

Good, but not great. As some others wrote, she reacted more than actually used her head. Disappointed that neither of these two felt any guilt. From my interpretation, she does not work, enjoys a nice liesure life style - all due to her husbands hard work and this is how she honors and respects (read disrepects) her husband?! Where is the fall out? I get that this is a "fantasy", but there needs to be more to this to really make it more interesting.

Thanks and please keep writing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit

This is a nicely written first effort, though you could have corrected a few typos by doing a once-over before hitting that submit button.

If this were a first chapter to a much longer story, I would be intrigued. As a standalone story, it is a little too thin. We need a little more insight into Sara's personality. Does she feel guilty or does she feel her behavior is justified? Why does she stay married when she is so unhappy with her marriage?

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

oh well yet another brain dead slut cheating without so much as a nanosecond of thought or regret. so besides staying married for the money why is she still there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ma'am I enjoyed your story

My name is Terry I don't understand why some people don't understand there is nothing wrong with writing about fantasy some people are so harsh when it's truly not called for don't listen to them you have found an outlet for your thoughts and urges. I have written a few stories myself over the years it doesn't mean that I wanted to cheat, I just wanted an outlet and still be faithful. I am not a member this is my email if You would like to read some of my stories hatcher2435@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing. This was awesome. Don't listen to the assholes. I guess some people can't handle the thought of a woman who takes what she wants and lives with no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rather complicated plot, so let me know if I got it:

Husband is out of town, wife is horny, wife meets new neighbor, wife fucks new neighbor bareback and it was perfect erotic disease free sex.

Wow, just so many subtle nuances and dramatic suspense to the plot. Your talents are a complete waste on this undeserving site.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
She stays married for the gravy train

else she would be out on the street shaking her "money-maker" trying to scrape together enough for the crib she shares with four other women in the life.

She takes what she wants with no regrets until there is nothing for her to take cause she threw it all away for a tingling in her loins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Much Wine

The lady polished off one whole bottle of wine alone, then they drank two whole bottles and got going on a fourth. Only possible without puking/passing out if she is a hardened drinker already. This amount would make good sex very unlikely. She needs rehab-this isn't a cute sex story, it is a cry for help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
is this you or your wife?

Either way I don't find drunk cheats erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!

4 bottles of wine. That slut can put it away!!!

drunkwifedrunkwifeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Such enthusiastic responses to my story. I love it!! Just wanted to say, in response to some of your comments, cheating is bad. Ignoring your wife who loves you is also bad. I can't help it if no have a sex drive that can't be ignored, and am also an alcoholic. I admit to both of these things, I'm not perfect. I love my husband, that's why I don't leave him, but I also love sex. So there😛

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
Very Boring

Sorry but no drama, basically an alcoholic slut who has no respect for either herself or her husband.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
But if you think it's ok to betray the marriage

why not divorce the neglectful husband, get out on your own, and then date him for companionship and a whole slew of men for the sex?

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 8 years ago
Ahhh

So this was an autobiography. You're right there's nothing wrong with having a high libido but there is with being an alcoholic. Especially, if it ruins your life. Of course, most alcoholics would just use their husband leaving them as another excuse for drinking. Just like you used high libido, boredom and drinking as excuses for cheating on your husband whose job requires him to travel 3 weeks out of the month so he can pay for that nice house with a swimming pool in the backyard. Those are explanations for your behavior not excuses. You can't blame your husband for your infidelity unless you've sat down with him and explained that if he keeps leaving 3 weeks out of the month then this marriage will probably end because I'm bored and can't help screwing anything with a penis. Or if he had a better job offer that kept him home seven nights a week and declined to take it but chances are you would still get bored with him being there all the time and end up screwing the neighbor anyway. There are socially acceptable ways of dealing with boredom and unacceptable ways. I think getting drunk and screwing your neighbor falls in the latter category. Stop drinking, get a job and quit screwing around or your next story will be titled "The Divorce" Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink. I'd rather read a story about how you quit drinking, confessed your sins to your husband and how you both worked hard on your marriage and lived happily ever after but that takes work. It's a lot easier screwing off the cap of a wine bottle. Unless, your hard working husband makes enough money that your wine bottles have corks in them. Remember, without work there is no play because if you play everyday pretty soon play is no longer fun. Good Luck

misterjack888misterjack888about 8 years ago
Loved it

Gave up long ago trying to understand why some even bother to come to a site with sexual stories. Taught to feel guilty for doing what we are drawn to naturally and a bit angry at themselves over it, they take it out on our writers who have the courage to expose themselves to such cruelty as is found here. A shame.

Drunk Wife, loved it. I found it very sexy, had to read it to the end since I found myself in the story - dealing with my cheating days, and wishing you well. Write again, please.

Jack

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Boring to read about a selfish and cheating person justifying herself...

Boring to read about a selfish and cheating person justifying herself...Boring because the excuses are always the same: 1st - The blame is put on the partner...in this case he was guilty of: "Being promoted, which allowed us to buy a nice home in the suburbs and have a good life...". 2nd - the cheater uses another cheater, that is divorced because of that...3rd - When her husband founds out, does she think her lover will accept her as his wife? She will find herself alone, living in a small room and not in a nice home...So what is new in this story? So many stories about whore's autobiography...some much more famous than she...this isn't even a good one...1*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Well, I just read the story

Then I looked at the comments. From anonymous: "I sure hope the cunt writer is hunted down, raped and murdered." Really?

Now, I hated the female character, everyone that knows me knows I would. It wasn't even particularly well written. So are we now into the stalking, rape and murder of women that write stories we don't like, or don't write well? If the writer's tale is autobiographical, are we now advocating sexual torture and the death penalty for drunken adulterers?

I get comments like this every time I write a story. I think it's time, as writers and commentators that we speak out against outrageous idiots like this. Tell the writer she's a despicable person and can't write, if you must. Disagree with every word, and express your indignation at their immorality. I'm down with that. When you wish physical harm on them, or advocate physical harm, you've crossed the line. That is a threat.

You make me ashamed to be part of the same race (humans, I guess).

Author, I didn't enjoy your story, but I'm behind your right to write it. I want you to write better, but no one deserves that. I apologize on behalf of the community. R.

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 8 years ago
GREAT FANTASY

One thing you are sure to find is that those who profess to hate your stories and rage at cheating wives will be here over and again to read your every word. In reality they love cheating wife stories, they cannot resist them. Keep a note of those who have attacked your story and watch them return again and again to do the same with every story you write. They either feel guilty because they fantasise about another man fucking their wives (a man like me who has enjoyed fucking other men's wives whenever I had chance) or it has already happened to them, or they suspect it has, and your story opens up old wounds. Of course they are cheaters themselves because they would never tell their wives they visit this website and wank themselves silly reading stories like yours. Whatever you do don't stop, keep writing because the truth is that you are actually pleasuring them. They only write their vitriol after they have spunked in their underpants. So you fantasise about spreading your thighs, being a really good girl and submitting to another man's cock while your husband is away and no doubt you get immense pleasure writing about it, so what?. Most other married women enjoy the same fantasy.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
I second Randi's comment

As an author I also receive recommendations that I should kill myself (together with my partner -- two for the price of one) or be brutally raped. They can be ignored, but it is ridiculous that people who come to a site called Literotica upset themselves like this when an author submits a story which is erotic in a way they don't agree with.

I don't agree with the style of eroticism portrayed in perhaps 95% of the stories on the site. But to each his or her own, the site satisfies many needs and preferences. (The other 5% make it worthwhile.)

The intolerance of many commentators is ridiculous when considered on a society wide basis. How many of those who are intolerant of various authors and other commentators would go out in public and announce that they are Literotica subscribers? Would they expect partners, relatives and friends to accept their erotic proclivities? There is a condemnatory world out there, let's not bring it inside the Literotica community as well.

Randi said: "I think it's time, as writers and commentators that we speak out against outrageous idiots like this." So do I.

L

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: "Boring because the excuses are always the same:" impo_61 comment

Dear Impo,

Maybe the excuses are always the same because there is a common problem in so many traditional marriages? Relationships between people require work, sometimes hard work, and when one partner stops working on the relationship, might the other one start thinking the grass is greener elsewhere?

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like the story or not like the story

But let's all agree to lay off the authors. So what if someone wrote a bad story that you didn't like? Rant and rave about the horrible characters, the poor plot or the stupid things that the characters do and say. But why attack an author? They work hard, post a free story and then get insulted? Hardly seems right or fair. And it makes the commentator look like a complete idiot (See any comment by Bonnie or Vastie for an example of dumb). So while I didn't like this story, I see no reason to berate or insult the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Don't care what the others said. I loved loved loved it. I was living it and soooo turned on and wet. Can't wait for some more. I sure wish he lived next door to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alcoholic wife needs attention

And gets it from a well endowed gentleman.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Didn't care for this. So sue me cuckies. lol

Damn you people are so obvious, same comments on almost every story. Blah, blah, blah, blah,.....

ReadyRedDevilReadyRedDevilabout 8 years ago
Great, well written story

This is a very well written, very good story.Thank you. I hope you will add more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I ENJOYED YOUR STORY

Different strokes for readers of all types here and your work was good. I liked the character and know spouses, of either sex, will stray. Some actively look all the time having given up on their vows and caring little about the other half of their marital set while others only step out when certain their fun is discrete.

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i liked it

I would have liked to read more details and expressing more of how it was wrong but so needed. Good job!... and for those that dont like cheating wives, dont read these stories. That is what loving wives has...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey drunk cunt

Your story sucks. If you love your husband, keep your fucking whore legs closed and stay faithful. Be honest. You're only married because you are too stupid and lazy to get a job and support yourself. I hope hubby finds out and guts you like a fish. Stupid cheating cunt.

DEATH TO CHEATERS!!!!!

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Great story! I'd love for Robert to move in next door. Want him to sweet talk mybwife out of her panties.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Fantasies

Absolutely nothing wrong with having slut fantasies. The stories I love the most are slut wife stories. Forget the retards Drunkwife, I think they wish they had a naughty wife, just like you. Love your profile picks, If you were my neighbour i might have tied you up to the bed and asked some friends around and Gang banged you, how would that be for a fantasy. Next story drink one less bottle. Just saying, after that many bottles I could of gang banged you. col_lover@hotmail.com

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Well Done!

Congratulations on a very well-written story, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. You also did quite well with character and plot development--the story has a nice hook with a unique twist on a familiar theme. All in all, it is clearly deserving of a five star rating. Do keep up the good work, and please ignore the poor, untalented, anonymous creatures who can only spew vitriol on other's work. A pox on their miserable selves!

drunkwifedrunkwifeabout 8 years agoAuthor

I am really loving all these comments. Some of you actually seem to be angry with me, as though I cheated on you. That's so flattering. You're all right though, I am a slut and I'll not apologize for it.

And the ones that liked it, thank you all for your kind words. You've all made me smile 😘

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@drunkwife I don't care if you fuck a cattleprod

or the entirety of the 7th fleet. I don't care if you are a slut so, no need to apologise.

Lying and deceit and biting the hand that feeds, clothes, and houses you- whether in fiction or in reality- is pretty low rent.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
to @luedon...

Dear @luedon:

I agree with you...but which partner stopped working on the relationship? Which partner start thinking the grass is greener elsewhere? Not the working husband...If she had problems, first she should have approached her husband for both to try to solve them...If he didn't listened her, and showed no intention of changing, then she could divorce him and try to be happy with another man...Was that what she did? Of corse not!!! She got drunk, cheated and put the blame in the husband!!! That's why I said that in this story nothing was new...If she had tried to save her marriage, then that attitude would be new, and maybe could be a good story... I

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
If you dumbasses looked at her pics, then you should have read her bio

She says that she writes cheating fantasies INSTEAD OF CHEATING. So you guys attacking the author and calling her a slut are just plain stupid. If any of you have a significant other in your life, then there is a good chance that she has a fantasy about cheating. It is a common fantasy among women. This author has actually found a release to sate those urges, only to still be judged and called a whore.

The anonymous who was actually classless enough to attack her pics, I would love to see who you come home to.

I get so sick of people attacking these authors because they wrote a story that you didn't like. Why? God damn, grow up.

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Drunkwife. Well done. My goodness that foolscap is ........., well his comments don't really mean much do they. Here he is online reading erotic fiction and commenting on cheating !!! Like you I long for passion and excitement which I have sought by enrolling on literotica instead of actually cheating on my husband (I have had opportunities). Isn't fantasy land just wonderful. Xxxx. Cynthia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

I loved your story and your Bio pictures too.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Very, very sexy

Oh to be a neighbor of yours, this is real spunky offering form suburbia, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Morons

First off if you actually took the time to read her bio you would see that this never really happened. Secondly you clearly have never read any of the other stories under this heading. They are mostly about women who cheat on their husbands. So grow up you morons and leave this poor girl alone.

Bigfootedman17Bigfootedman17about 8 years ago
Love the story

Great story!!

DebbieXDebbieXabout 8 years ago
Loved it.....😊

This is the first story of yours I stumbled upon. I don't believe for one minute that you're a 'DrunkWife' maybe a HornyWife instead.

I'm definitely going to check out the rest of them.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Debb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

:)

TranquilityNowTranquilityNowalmost 8 years ago
Great Fantasy

Great story, loved it. Leave it to a site like this to bring out some of the idiotic comments out there.

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories

When I was younger, I craved older women. Now that I'm older, I adore younger "ladies"...the older ones are in walkers now lol Your themes get my libido working over time. Keep it up...I know I'll do my part ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She's a drunk

You have her on her 3rd bottle of wine that day....she is a wino whore. The only thing keeping her out of the gutter is her husband's money..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So was it his well kept mature looks, the likelihood he's very experienced or was it...

...the size of his hardware that caught her?

She clearly had a delicious encounter with the new (and newly single) neighbor.

But, and I mean this in the most compassionate terms, her life just became a LOT more complicated and dangerous.

How will she keep this new excitement from her husband? How will she justify her perfidy and, if it proves to be more than a drunken mistake, how will she deal with her new position in her life as "the cheating wife?"

She presumably has some character, as she did some blame laying on her husband as she drank more. Was that self justification? It seems so. And how will that mindset manifest when hubby walks in from his trip to find his wife "isn't the same" as when he left her last?

I can tell you that in my own experience, I was not conscious that wifey had cheated, but I was almost instantly aware that there was suddenly a gulf between us. And at that time, I was not traveling, nor absentee in any way, except that we had had our first major dispute and, still smarting and deeply hurt from the emotional betrayal in dealing with the issue we were trying to resolve, I was not giving her much affection or attention. But it only took her a week and a half to fly into the arms of another. And I knew it when she walked in the door from work that night.

It took another month to figure it out, but the years of devastation are still underway.

I reacted with a goose vs gander attitude and immediately took assignments out of town, finding amorous interests in every area.

If we had not had children together, I would have filed that very next morning... But I am not one to run from my obligations and I'll be damned to eternal hellfire before I let the life-draining, respect-burning, career-fucking family courts ever to determine the quality and nature of my life.

We have had sex in the intervening years, and had one more child (I'm uncertain if the last one was really mine, but decided not to resort to a DNA test, because the outcome would have made it impossible to avoid the issue of fidelity between us), but there has been none of the intimacy that was a foundation and a prominent feature of our marriage up to the point of her adultery. My adultery has resulted in two beautiful children in a far away place. As soon as my last child here leaves the nest, I will move abroad and leave a comfortable divorcee in my wake. I'm sure she'll do fine, as she's a vivacious, outgoing, social woman....that lost her self in her misery at the nexus of one very difficult dispute with the man she vowed to "love, honor and obey", (yup we were both traditionalists at the start) "forsaking all others until death do us part." Too bad she won't get to that last part with me. But she's been gone from me for a very, very long time and I think we both gave everything we could for the kids and a decent, stable and mostly hard word and hard play life.

I am the child of first generation emigrants and was raised with their thoughts and beliefs about love and marriage. My soon to be ex wife was raised with more middle American values and morays. So her struggle has been far tougher than mine. I wish her well. I still love her, or at least the memory of her in the beginning, but see no more reason to pretend that matters. My lover abroad had been patient beyond belief, wonderful to have and fierce in her dedication. I suppose a more jaded man might believe that her two children drive that fierce love for their father, but she is Eastern European and has those ideals, ideas and beliefs. So, I quietly had our children tested and have kept eyes on her situation....partly to greeter care for her needs, but also to make sure I would have no regrets going to her each time my work took me there. I've never had cause for a moment's concern or regret. And although we've cried our loneliness for each other out in our weeks together when I travelled, her loyalty has driven many of the decisions and actions guiding my life in the meantime. I retire in another year (early), we have a home and I can transfer to the local office to finish out my career....as soon as my youngest here chooses which college or university to attend. Once that is in motion and funding is secure, I can move on.

Thank you for your story, although it did bring a note of sadness....in its implications as much as in its forthrightness.

BiSubbieAtlBiSubbieAtlalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Please ignore all of the mean spirited people who get angry reading stories in a category they feel uneasy.

I enjoyed it whether it's fantasy or reality. It's fun reading the female perspective and this topic totally turns me on as a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She's A Piss Tank

Not my kinda story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC. I GAVE IT 5* BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCELLENT CHEATING WIFE STORY. A SMART HUSBAND NEVER DUMPS A WIFE WHOSE LIBIDO IS STRONGER THAN HIS OWN: HE COUNTS HIS BLESSINGS!

A marriage should never be wide open. A smart husband will however leave one door ajar, particularly when there is no scandal.

drunkwife masterfully brings the two carscters into a set of circumstances where opportunity knocks & certain dreams can come true. Both characters know they will never have the same opportunity again: the set of circumstances can't be the same, they each will change... timing is everything. I support their decision because life is short.

I WILL DEFINITELY READ OTHER SUBMISSIONS BY drunkwife. Her bio & comments are PRICELEES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wine and Dine?

Two bottles of wine? And then she opens two more for her visitor? She must own a brewery. And then she sleeps with him on the same day she met him? Following the theme of most of the stories on LW. He has an eight incher, Why does it always have to be a monster cock in all this similar storys? Made me think it was written by a juvenile male. I am seventy years old and i have been a player all my life and i´ll tell you I have yet to meet someone as you describe her. There has always been some sort of flirting first and we don´t go to bed on the same day we meet. But oh well. It was a nice story though I think it was very well written and overall I liked it. Except for the amount of wine and the first day with no preliminarys deal. Keep on writing and keep up the good work.

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Good stuff!

Fine writing, very sexy photo, wondering where you'll go and take us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will you be my neighbor :']

If you look as sexy as your writing is, I would be a melting piece of butter. Its amazing how a woman can put their senses and feelings together and it come out as sexy and torturous . When a man tries to describe feelings and passion it just never comes out on the same level. Truly Amazing you are.......

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't

Didn't take very much for this whore to cheat on her husband did it.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years ago
Your Description

...Of her sucking him got me SO WET! I love to suck and this just captured me. I'm a fan, love the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whore

A whore like this deserves no husband, no children, no family whatsoever. She only deserves to die alone LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

made me want fuck somebody but i just played with my cock the whole time

Capitano1500Capitano1500almost 3 years ago

The lady in the story had needs just like the guy. People should be poly, so I love your story and found it exciting

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Loneliness is no reason for a wife to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think her ex husband was lucky to lose her... his second wife loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My curiosity peeked as I peaked over the mountain's peek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a slut. The neighbor is a lucky man. Hopefully the husband finds out and dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

facts Lonely housewives like navy wives love big cocks especially when their husbands are out to sea. This i know because i have had quite a few in my time going back to the 70's All one had to do was go the Clubs when their husbands pulled out for 30 day deployments. They just wanted to fuck and not love. just fuck when they were deployed, those were the good ol days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrunkwife@drunkwife
Hi, my name is Sara. 34 yrs old. I'm your basic bored house wife with too much time on my hands. Home nudist, exhibitionist, wine lover and probably a sex addict. Here to roleplay, share fantasies etc. Guys in their 50s and 60s are so sexy. Silver hair has always gotten m...