Lonesome Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who..." I choked out.

He forced me to sip some chicken noodle, and I swallowed it, and then I closed my eyes again as I lost consciousness one more time. Passing out was getting really inconvenient, especially when a stranger was invading my home.

*****

I awoke to walking through the snow, only this time I was on the edge of the forest. I could smell pine in the crisp winter air, and before me was the thick of the woods, but I could not see very far into that darkness.

Golden eyes looked at me from out of the thickness of the wooded dark, and then the snout of the great brown wolf appeared, and then its full head. It looked upon me with sad eyes, its breath and my breath visible in the cold air, and it backed into the forest, as if it were beckoning me, only this time I wanted to follow it.

I moved carefully through the snow-covered brush in my bare feet, feeling the cold on my soles, the crunch of that snow between my narrow toes. I stepped forward into the darkness, intent on following the mysterious she-wolf into the heart of the forest.

I felt alive in my nudity, my nipples so hard in the cold air that they were like sharp pink points, and I wished to be warmer but still naked, to be liberated of the constraints of the clothing humanity had inflicted upon me, so that I could truly be free. It was my lack of body hair that attacked my sensibilities, made me angry at my own limitation.

I stepped into the darkness, the cloying atmosphere of pine and chill all around me, and I sniffed once, twice, and smelled something unfamiliar upon the breeze. The great she-wolf stared at me from out of the darkness of the pines, and in its jaws was a young hare. I could smell the blood of it, and that scent quickened my pulse.

The great brown wolf laid the dead hare at my feet, and I accepted the gift without hesitation. I sniffed all over the carcass, taking in the smell of fresh blood and its gamey scent, and then I bit deeply into its soft belly, tasting that hot blood fill my mouth.

That rush of blood filling my mouth excited me in a way I had not felt before. I grew wet between my legs as my eyes rolled up in the whites, and I crunched down into sinew and bone with my teeth, tasting the richness of muscle and blood and flesh, a taste that turned me on and caused me to shake in excitement.

*****

My eyes fluttered open to the darkness of my own bedroom. The only light in my room was coming from the soft silver glow of moonlight casting through my bedroom window.

I laid there in my bed, still in pain, still unsure of what was going on anymore, but this did not last long. A shape arose out of the darkness, a massive thing, the beast that had savaged me, a hulking monstrosity that I could only see in outline due to the shadow of night and moonlight. It rose up from all fours and stood on two angled legs, and I could feel the heat from it as it loomed over my helpless and prone body, its shape all fur and rippling muscle and bestial power.

I was way too out of it to know fear. I was simply there, not really thinking, not reacting as a long and low growl surfaced from the beast's throat. It bent down toward my face, and I could feel its hot breath upon my flushed cheeks. It smelled like death, but not like a corpse, no. It smelled like hot blood, like a fresh kill, as if it were the embodiment of the hunter over prey.

It looked like a wolf up close, but unlike any wolf I'd ever seen before. It had golden eyes that stared directly into mine, golden eyes that held an intelligence I was not familiar with in any animal I had ever seen.

It raised its left paw, but that paw was more like a hand, four long, clawed fingers and an opposable thumb, and its claws were long and black hooked things it used to pull up my thick brown quilted cover. It moved my cover aside, pulling it down to reveal my helpless figure.

All I had on was my blue flannel shirt and a pair of white panties. It ran its claws along the top of my shirt, popping off the little blue plastic buttons one by one. I was still out of it, however, so I didn't feel fear like I should have.

It opened my shirt to reveal my bare breasts, and then it took one claw and lifted my panties at the upper seam. It bent down, its massive head in full view, and it took in a deep breath of my crotch, then let go of my panties, ripping them at the top. Its long, reddish-pink tongue slithered over the bare skin of my belly, slathering me with its hot saliva until that tongue slid over my right breast and large pink nipple.

That tongue slid along my bare throat, over my chin, and into my open mouth. I tasted it right then, the raw power of its animal essence, something that called to me from deep within the recesses of my subconscious.

It pulled its tongue back into its maw as it reached down with both hands and slid them under my back to lift me up just a little. I whimpered, a high-pitched, pathetic moan as the pain in my shoulder lanced through me, and it released me, let me fall back into the softness of my bed.

It stared down at me before backing away into the soft and silver light of the moon, and I could see its huge penis hanging down from between its legs, a thick rope at least eight inches long flaccid, the thing circumcised, which was weird to me, because animals weren't typically circumcised, and I stupidly pondered this as it backed away out of my room and into the shadows of the cabin living room.

Darkness took me again, but this time I was glad for it.

*****

I awoke in the morning. This time I shook the fog from my head, rubbed the crust from my eyes, and sat up. My shoulder was still stiff, but it didn't hurt nearly as much as it had hurt before, and that was good.

I was in my bed, and I was wearing my blue flannel shirt, though it was open in the front. A quick inspection of myself revealed the buttons popped off of my shirt, some still in my bed, and my panties were ripped at the top. This, of course, sounded an alarm in my head.

"What the..." I groaned.

I'd awoken from that strange dream of the beast, that dream still fresh in my mind, but I knew it had only been a dream, because such a creature would have ripped me to shreds if it had been reality.

I heard footsteps, and then the young man I had seen earlier appeared at my bedroom doorway. He was dressed in dark blue jeans, a light-blue, long-sleeved work shirt with a white undershirt, and tanned work boots, and on his handsome face was a look of deep concern, but that was not what held my attention. It was the fact that there was a Goddamned stranger in my home that held my attention.

I immediately covered my bare breasts by closing my shirt, holding the two sides together with my right hand.

"Who the fuck are you!" I said in angry response to this intrusion. "What the fuck are you doing in my house!"

The young man turned away and stepped back, looking to the side to avoid staring directly at me.

"Oh, shit..." he breathed. "I'm sorry...I didn't know you were awake."

Was he stupid? Oh...This...This pissed me off.

"That's not an answer!" I hissed. "Why are you in my house!"

"I...My name is Daniel," he said quickly. "Daniel Christianson. My parents owned this property, and my dad sent me to check in on the new owners. Mr. Lennon just has a couple of more things to sign, and then I'll be on my way."

"My dad's not here," I frowned. "He won't be back for a few days...What the...Why in the fu...Why did you just walk into my house?"

"I knocked on the front door, but there was no answer," said the boy, this 'Daniel'. "I walked around to the kitchen door, and I saw someone through the window, so I was just going to step in and say 'hello', but I saw you standing there and..."

"You saw what?" I asked in sudden horror.

I was pretty sure at that moment what he'd 'seen'.

"You were pretty badly injured," he said meekly. "I got you to your bed and...and cleaned you up...bandaged your...uhhh..."

Yep. He'd seen everything.

"Wha...Why...Why didn't you call an ambulance!" I stammered.

"I hiked here," he said sheepishly. "It's a twelve-mile hike to our..."

I cut him short.

"Why in the fuck did you hike here!" I cried. "Why didn't you call an ambulance!"

"I hike all the time," he said uncertainly. "I hiked out here without thinking about it. It's not really a big deal, but...when I got here...you...you had drugs laid out everywhere. It looked bad...I just...I didn't want any trouble with the police..."

Okay, I understood that, but still...

"I could have died, you idiot!" I hissed. "Why didn't you call somebody! 911! My dad! Your dad! Anyone!"

"My dad's a vet," replied Daniel. "Veterinarian. I've got some experience with wounds like that, and it didn't look that bad, so I used the emergency kit to stitch you up. I had some antibiotics and bandages...I...I panicked. I didn't want to get in trouble with the police...I didn't know if you were going to...I just..."

Okay, this was making more sense. It was clear that he was kind of stupid, or maybe...he just really didn't know what to do. I was pretty fucked up when he saw me for the first time...but still...what the fuck? He'd obviously seen me naked, and he obviously dressed me, but...my clothes are fucked up...Makes me wonder...

"All right, shut up," I said unhappily. "Just be honest with me, and I want an honest answer...Did you do anything to me while I was out? I need to know, 'Daniel', because if you did, the police are the last thing you'll need to worry about."

He looked straight at me this time, but his eyebrows furrowed as if he didn't understand.

"Do anything to you?" he asked. "What do you mean, do anything...?"

His blue eyes widened as his face turned beet red. He waved his hands in front of himself and emphatically shook his head no.

"No, no, no!" he said. "No...I didn't do anything bad. I just cleaned you off, stitched you up, put on that bandage, and...and dressed you. I didn't...I didn't do anything...I mean...I tried to feed you, but that was a little difficult. In fact, I was about to call someone, because you were thrashing around in your bed like you were having a seizure, and I...I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should have called someone...Oh, fuck...This is all so fucked up."

Okay, it was clear to me that he hadn't done anything, but Jesus, he's kind of stupid. He should have called somebody. I mean, I'm glad that he didn't; I lucked out on that, but...what the fuck?

I decided to deescalate this and contain the situation.

"Tell me about it," I grimaced. "This is fucked up...Look...I won't mention this to anybody if you don't. My dad doesn't have to know anything about this, okay? You already got a free peep show, so...consider that my thanks. We can both just forget about this and pretend like nothing happened."

"Oh, I..." stammered Daniel. "It's not like...You haven't got anything I haven't seen before..."

"What?" I glared at him. "What!"

"No, it...it's just..." stammered Daniel. "I...I've seen naked women before, okay? You were hurt...It's not like I was going to...Who does that, anyway? You were hurt..."

Okay, he didn't do anything. I was a thousand percent certain now.

"All right, all right," I frowned. "It's not a big deal. As long as you don't mention the booze and the weed, we're cool. My dad doesn't need to know about either."

This 'Daniel' let out an exhale of relief.

"Okay," he nodded. "That works for me."

I chewed on my lower lip as I thought about all of this.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Well," replied Daniel. "I walked in yesterday morning..."

My brain came to a screeching halt.

"Y...Yesterday!" I choked out. "I've been out that long! What the...Why in the hell...Won't your family think you're missing!"

"No," replied Daniel with a shake of his head. "After coming here, I was going to hike out to a small hunter's lodge my family owns. It's about three miles north of here...They know I'll be gone for a few days...Oh, and...I found your shotgun out by the woodshed, by the way. I brought it inside."

"Thanks," I said unhappily.

"I don't know what happened to you, but..." shrugged Daniel, "it looks bad out there. There's blood everywhere, a deer carcass near your front door, and...bear tracks all over the place."

"Bear tracks?" I asked.

That thing hadn't looked like a bear to me. Not...at...all.

"Looks like a bear dragged off another carcass into the forest," said Daniel. "I'm surprised that one's come this far south, but...it's not unheard of. I'm really surprised it didn't kill you. Did you shoot it? I had to pop an empty shell out of your twelve gauge."

I thought about this some more. It was clear that he would never believe me if I told him what had really happened...what I think had happened, anyway.

"I don't remember," I said warily. "I remember getting attacked, and the gun went off, but then the...the 'bear' went after the buck it had wounded, so I dragged myself back inside and passed out on the living room chair."

"Well, you're lucky," breathed Daniel. "It took another kill and left."

"Yeah," I replied, but I was still unsure about all of this.

It didn't matter at the moment, though. What mattered was getting up and getting something to eat. This 'Daniel' had said he'd tried to feed me, but he'd said it was difficult, so I probably needed to eat something in order to help heal this nasty shoulder wound of mine. I was bruised up, sure, but bruises couldn't get infected. At least, I didn't think they could.

I got up from my bed, this time unconcerned about whether he could see my nudity. He'd already seen me naked, and I must have been the one that had torn my clothes while I was thrashing around in my sleep, so...I decided to be a little bit of an exhibitionist. He struck me as too much of a weenie to come onto me, forthright as he was about patching me up.

"Well, let me throw on some clothes, and I'll make us breakfast," I said.

"Oh..." started Daniel.

His eyes went wide as I took off my shredded shirt and shimmied out of my torn panties. I found this really amusing, especially the crimson color of his cheeks, but he'd already seen me naked, up close, I might add, so...what the hell.

I dug around in my dresser drawers as he stood there at the doorway gawping. It gave me a little giggle to think that I could give this boy a hard on, but I played it cool, nonchalant, so that I was in control. He was cute, and cute boys were hard to come by out here in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Plus, he hadn't molested me while I was out, so that took him up a notch in my eyes. At least, I don't think he'd molested me. I was going to hope for the best on that one. And he was cute. Did I mention that?

I felt a little flushed at the thought of being alone with this boy. Hmm...Now there's an idea. I thought that perhaps a little breakfast was in order, and then maybe...Oh, yeah...Sausage sounded good to me.

"You got a girlfriend, Daniel?" I asked innocently as I pulled out a pair of panties.

"Uhh...no..." he said after some hesitation. "I had someone a year ago..."

"Oh," I replied as I shimmied into my panties. "Just wondering. Didn't want to make anyone jealous. My name's Saoirse, by the way. It's an Irish name, so the spelling's kind of fucked up on it, but that's neither here nor there."

I pulled out a white T-shirt, one that was somewhat see through. I wanted his eyes to wander toward my nipples for the time being. It would make easing into his pants less awkward, smoother. I had to make him think like it was his idea, though. That way, any guilt about it was solely on his shoulders. Boys were my specialty, after all.

I slipped on my shirt, turned, and made sure he could see my front as I adjusted my shirt's hem. I wasn't going to wear anything else for now...No, I needed the blood to rush to his other head. The trick with boys was to make sure that there was more blood running toward their penises than to their brains. This 'Daniel' was a little slow and a little shy, but he was cute, and for some reason, I was both hungry and horny, and this was in spite of the fact that some motherfucking monster had put me in a coma for a day. I wanted sausage, dammit, and I wasn't going to let my injuries pass up this opportunity for some meat in my mouth.

"Come on," I said as walked toward him. "I'll make us breakfast."

He backed up as I walked through the door, though I could feel his eyes on my tits. Yeah, things were a little different now that I wasn't passed out and helpless. He was one of those 'good' boys, not the kind that fingers you when you're in an alcoholic daze. I've known plenty of that kind. Now that I was up and running on full steam, however, that meant he wasn't trying to fight his 'urges' anymore, or at the very least, he wasn't fighting as hard.

I led him into the kitchen and motioned for him to sit down at the table. He took a seat closest to the backdoor and clasped his hands in front of him.

"You like sausage?" I asked him as I opened the fridge. "I know I do."

"Uhh...sure," he said quietly.

I pulled out the pack of sausages and a dozen eggs, closed the fridge, and set them on the table. I could feel his blue eyes roaming over the curves of my butt, but I liked that...Yum. I was definitely hungry, and in more ways than one.

"Sit back," I urged. "Relax. I'll make us some breakfast. You patched me up, so...I'm happy to service you in return. I'll get that sausage sizzling hot for you."

"Uhh...umm...uhhh..." started Daniel.

I couldn't help but giggle at his reticence. He was going to be fun; I could tell.

I took a pan down from the hanging rack above the kitchen sink, filled that pan with water, and started the kitchen stove burner, that white stove right next to the sink. There was the click, click, click as the electric spark hit the gas, and the flame ignited a moment later. I opened up the sausage, took in a deep breath of that delicious scent, and waited for the water in the pan to start boiling.

Oh my God, that meat smelled good. I wanted to take a bite out of the raw meat in front of me, but I wasn't that desperate for food. Still, my stomach growled, a loud and embarrassing sound in front of my guest, but I played it off.

"Oof," I said. "I am starving. Don't you hate it when your stomach does that?"

"Just means you're hungry, right?" asked Daniel. "I could barely get you to eat anything at all while you were out."

"You're lucky I didn't die," I chastised him. "You would have been in deep shit if I had."

Daniel's handsome face wilted in embarrassment and guilt. I think by now he was figuring out just how much he'd fucked up. He should have called someone, but I'm really glad he hadn't. I can think of better activities than spending my days and nights locked up in jail due to drug possession.

"That's okay," I said in reassurance. "You did me a massive favor, anyhow. Now I'll return that favor."

"Oh...that's fine," replied Daniel nervously. "I...think I should change that bandage, though."

I dropped the sausage into the pan, all of it, the entire pack, and what can I say? I was really hungry. I took down another frying pan, got it started on the stove with a little olive oil, took two eggs from the egg carton, cracked open those eggs, and dropped them in the pan.

Fuck it. Fuck making him think fucking me is his idea. I'm hungry and horny, Goddammit.

It was time to be a little more obvious with my intentions.

"You're cute, you know that?" I said as I dug out a spatula from the top kitchen drawer.

"Oh...uhh...thanks," said Daniel.

"I don't think I believe you, though," I said.

"About what?" asked Daniel.

"About you not having a girlfriend," I said. "Guy like you should have a girl on each arm, don't you think?"