Lonesome Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I never thought about it..." stammered Daniel.

Oh, I like him. He's not only cute, he's vulnerable. I can have fun with that.

"Well, you did me a massive service by not turning me in," I said nonchalantly. "I've never been caught with drugs, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"I...I don't do drugs," said Daniel.

"I don't really consider weed a drug," I replied. "Now the meth I have, that's another story. Even so, I'm not nearly as bad about it as I used to be. I don't want to end up with sores and missing teeth and all that other stuff, so I've been sticking to weed lately. It's better for you, you know?"

"I wouldn't know," said Daniel, and I could tell that he was nervous.

"My dad went into town on a house flipping project," I said. "He says he's staying at the hotel, but I know he's shacking up with his girlfriend. I don't really care, though. As long as it makes him happy, right? That's all that matters."

"Yeah..." replied Daniel.

The eggs were done much faster than the sausage, but I wasn't interested in them. I put them on a plate and handed them to Daniel along with a knife and fork.

"Thank you," said Daniel.

I went back to breathing in the delicious fumes of the sausage I was still cooking.

"Not a problem," I said. "So...when are your folks expecting you back?"

"In three days," said Daniel. "That's the normal timetable."

"You could stay here, instead," I said.

"What?" asked Daniel.

"I think you should stay here," I said, this time more firmly. "I don't know how to change this bandage or anything...Maybe you should stay here and make sure I don't get an infection?"

"Oh...well I..." said Daniel hesitantly.

"It'll be nice to have some company," I said. "I'll fix you some meals as payment. You can sleep in my dad's bed...or in mine...if you want."

"Umm..." said Daniel.

"Why don't you just eat breakfast and think about it," I said. "You can change my bandage after we eat."

"Oh...Okay," replied Daniel in marked uncertainty.

I took some orange juice from the fridge and poured him a glass, then finished cooking the sausage. I gave him a couple of links and then dumped out the rest onto my own plate, sat down across from him, and looked down at my breakfast. Staring down at that pile of meat, however...Goddamn, was I hungry.

That first bite was so juicy and so delicious that I just tore into the rest of the links on my plate. Daniel ate slowly, patiently, but I was like some preschooler eating Jell-O for the first time. I ignored him completely during that time, scarfing down that pile like it was my last meal.

I finished a little after he did, but the look on his face...I can't really describe it. He was either impressed or horrified; I couldn't really tell.

"That was good," I said as I picked up our plates and put them in the sink. "Now you can change my bandage. That's not too much trouble, is it?"

"It's probably a good idea," said Daniel.

"Let's go, then," I replied.

I led him into the living room and waved a hand toward the comfy chair in the center of the living room floor.

"Sit," I ordered.

"Uhh...okay," he said nervously.

I stood in front of him, brushed my long curly brown hair back with my hands, reached down, and pulled off my shirt. Daniel's eyes went wide as I tossed my shirt aside and shimmied out of my panties, tossing them aside as well.

"What...What are you...?" he started.

I leaned forward and placed my right index finger across his lips, and then I got down onto my knees before him, fully intent on having a little more sausage for my breakfast. I pushed his knees apart and unzipped his jeans, and he said nothing in response to this.

He sucked in his breath as I reached into his jeans, reached through the hole in his underwear, and pulled out his cock. He was already partially erect, and his penis was a good six-and-a-half inches long, circumcised, just like I liked them. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked up and down the shaft, and his breathing went ragged and erratic as I did so.

I tasted some salty precum as his cock hardened in my mouth. It was a thick thing, his erect penis, definitely enough to satisfy my urges, so I popped it from my mouth and straddled his lap, ready to take it in.

I breathed out in relief as I slid myself over his hard rod. That head moved up my wet tunnel, spreading me open, and it was like scratching an itch you just couldn't quite reach, a relief of something I needed so badly that I couldn't resist the urge if I tried.

I adjusted my knees and legs so that they were comfortably positioned next to his, and then I bent down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Now you may change my bandage," I said in a husky voice.

I took his hands in mine and guided them up the sides of my bare ribs, and then I picked up his hands and moved them up toward my shoulder. His breathing was ragged, hard, but he said nothing as he undid the medical tape he had so diligently put on me yesterday morning. I slid up and down his cock as he did this, slowly, sinuously, making him feel every inch of my pussy, and oh, I could certainly feel every inch of him at the same time.

He pulled off my bandage, and a rough breath of surprise escaped his lips.

"Your stitches came out..." he breathed.

I looked over at the wound on my shoulder, but the bite mark was pink with new scarring, as if I'd been bitten a month or more ago. The discarded bandages were stained yellow and brown, the black stitching stuck to that nasty coating.

"Whoa," I said as I continued to slowly fuck him. "What the...? Is that normal?"

I moved up and down his thick dong as he stared me right in the eyes, a look of strange shock on his handsome face.

"Nothing about this is normal," he said, and he sounded weirded out.

"Oh," I breathed.

I shut him up by taking his head in my hands and kissing deeply into his mouth, sliding my tongue over his. He tasted like eggs and sausage and orange juice, but I didn't care. I open-mouthed him as I slithered up and down his cock in animal passion, feeling him inside me, that bulbous head up near my cervix, feeling my own soft wet muscles gripping it, massaging it.

I rubbed my clit and hood on his jeans as my own juices flowed down the shaft of his penis, and I reveled in that wet sensation.

"Mmm...mmm..." I moaned as I sucked lightly on his tongue.

He dropped the bandages to the floor and gripped me around my waist, running his hands up along the smooth skin of my back.

Yes...Now he was into it.

I pulled away from his mouth and hugged him tightly, my own arms pushing back around his shirt to trap them between his back and the comfy chair. I nuzzled my left ear into his left ear, and then I pushed aside his shirt to lick into the bare skin of his left shoulder. I nipped lightly into his skin and held my teeth there for a moment, licking a bit into what little flesh I had pulled up.

"Oh...Oh..." breathed Daniel.

I let go of his skin and then sat erect, my back straight, and moved his head down toward my left nipple, urging him to gently suck on it. He suckled it with the finesse I was hoping for, and I moaned in response to that, a loud moan that surprised even me. I pushed my hips into him while angling my back, pushed out, then in, then out, then in, enjoying the sheer pleasure of his thick dong inside my happy wet tunnel.

"Oh, you'll stay, yes," I breathed out. "Yes, you will. You'll stay here and protect me...Protect me from any monsters..."

I moved his head over to my right breast, felt his lips across my right nipple, his tongue curling around it to stroke it in a gentle caress. I moved my butt from side to side, feeling my clit move back and forth across the cloth of his boxer briefs.

I wasn't thinking about talking dirty. I wasn't thinking about saying titties or cunt or anything like that. All I did was concentrate on the fullness of his cock inside me, that round head up near my cervix, my small pink clit moving across his underwear.

"Don't go," I whispered as I closed my eyes. "Stay with me. Tell me you'll stay with me."

I didn't give him a chance to answer. I gripped the sides of the comfy chair and pulled up, slid off of him to stand, slowly, carefully. I balanced on the chair to keep it from falling over as I moved my throbbing wet pussy toward his lips. I wanted him to taste me, taste all of me, so that he wouldn't leave.

He may have acted like a schoolboy, but he was no virgin. His tongue slid up into the folds of my wet snatch, licking up my juices and slithering into my open hole. I brought my left foot up to stand it on the right arm of the chair, my left knee right beside his head, reached down, and gripped the back of his head as I pushed his face in a little more. I wanted to smear my cream all over him, let him smell me, smell my wild scent, even when he was out of my reach.

His tongue licked over my large pee hole and then up, up onto my clit. I shivered in excitement, my butt jiggling a little as I bit my lower lip.

"Mmmm...fuck..." I breathed out. "Oooh...Oohh fuck...Mmm...Keep doing that...Mmm...Suck it a little...Mmm...Yes...Mmm...Yes..."

I pushed in a little more, felt the breath from his nostrils stand my pubes on end, and I shook as I felt an orgasm building in my lower belly, spreading out from my clit to enter me, spreading out and up like a burning liquid flame of desire and want.

"Mmm, yes...Mmm, yes..." I moaned. "Mmm...Right there...Mmmn...nng...Oh...Oh fuck...Oh, fucking God...Mmm...Mmmnn...Nnng...Unnng...Oh...Oh...Don't stop!...Nnng...Oh...Oh my God!...Mmmn...Nngg...NNNNGGGGG!"

I came, shivering and shaking on his face, that explosion of release inside me, cumming like a little bitch in heat, and I loved it, loved that shaking nudity and ass clenching spasm that made me grin wide and wonderful in that moment of pure sexual energy. My juices spilled out onto his face, down his chin, and down his shirt, but I didn't care. I'd never had sex like this before, and I wanted more.

I didn't give him any time to think about it. I straddled him again and licked across his lips and chin, licked up my own pussy cream and savored its strong, wild taste. My tongue was pressed wide and flat against his wet skin as I licked across it, and he shook in my arms, a helpless prey in the jaws of a fearsome predator.

I got down from his lap and onto my knees upon the wooden floor again, took his thick cock into my right hand, and studied it as I stroked it up and down, the shaft still wet from my pussy juices.

"Oh, yeah," I said softly. "Oh, that's a big piece of meat...Mmm...I like big pieces of meat...Big juicy sausages...Mmm..."

I stroked him like this as he closed his eyes and sucked in his breath, and then I took that big dick into my mouth, sucked it in as my eyes rolled up into the whites from it. The taste of his precum was much stronger now, much saltier, and I breathed through my nose as I sucked hard on his tip.

"Mmm...Mmm..." I breathed out as I slurped up and down his thick shaft.

I reached into his underwear and pulled out his balls. I popped off his cock, licked across his big balls, and then sucked both of them into my mouth. The musk from his balls flooded my mouth, and I licked up and down the sack with my tongue before releasing them and taking his dong back into my mouth.

"Oh...Mmm...So good...So fucking good..." I said as I continued to slurp him up and down.

His breathing picked up as he pushed out more and more ragged breaths. He clutched the sides of my head as I slurped faster and faster, but I couldn't control myself. There was a need inside me to unleash everything sexual about me, so I did.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...OH...OH...OH...OOOOOH GAWWWHD!" cried Daniel.

White hot semen squirted up into my mouth in a glorious ivory fountain of salt and lava-like heat. His whole body shook as he spurted up into the back of my throat, his hands clutching my head as if he were holding on for dear life.

I waited until every last drop of semen squirted into my mouth before pulling off him. His cock plopped down onto his jeans as I quickly got up and straddled him again, pulling his face toward mine. I opened-mouthed into him, semen spilling from the sides of my lips as it spilled into his mouth at the same time. My tongue ran across his as semen and saliva exchanged in that impassioned kiss, and then I swallowed what I could, so that his spore was with me from now on, the taste of what was him, so that I could track him wherever he went, wherever he might go.

I was not going to lose him. I wanted him, and he was mine.