Lonesome Moon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a little frustrated," I shrugged. "It's not typical of me. Next time...I'll go easy on you. Get in touch with my gentler, softer side."

He nodded a couple of times before wiping some more of my cum from off his handsome face.

"I...Good..." he said, and I could tell that he was rattled. "I...I really like you, but..."

"Yeah, I know," I sighed. "Just get out of here. Go...I'll put the shackle on before the moon comes up. You have my word."

"You have to," breathed Daniel. "Once you put it on, you won't be able to unlock it, because I'll have the key."

"Yeah, yeah," I said in a tired voice. "Get out of here. Go on...I'd rather have you here, but...you know...it's not a good idea."

"Y...yeah," he said uncertainly. "I...I'll go, but...you have to put that shackle on. I really, really like you, Saoirse. You have to do this, or..."

His voice trailed off as he just looked at me in slight fear. Oh, yeah. He was definitely rattled. I think I actually scared him this time.

"I will," I lied. "Just clean up and get out of here, but...for what it's worth, Daniel...you know I really like you, too...I want to be with you, but that involves trust, so you're just going to have to trust me with this...I'll do it myself...Now go on. Get along, little doggie. I need to mentally prepare for tonight...That shackle sucks ass, by the way, so you'll owe me."

"Okay," nodded Daniel. "I'll...trust you. I'll be back in the morning to unlock the bracelet. It won't be comfortable, but...it's for your own good."

"I know," I sighed, and that was the end of our 'discussion'.

Still, now that I knew he was not going to be here, that he would be safe...I could get ready to enact my plan.

*****

This was it. It was getting close to nightfall now.

Daniel was long gone, so I'd cleaned up and cooked some round steak for myself. I thawed that meat in the sink, but...I just barely kept myself from eating it raw. I barely cooked it as it was...I think Daniel was right. I was getting worse.

I was so hungry and horny all of the time. Was this what it was going to be like from now on, or was this just what it was like in the first stages of the curse? I'd sure like to see those 'books' Daniel mentioned. There had to be something in them that could help me.

I hadn't bothered putting any clothes on. I felt like something was trying to claw its way out of my skin as it was, and I had a good idea what that something was going to be. The beast inside me was growing out of control, feeding off of my own selfish hedonism, and Goddamn, I didn't know if I could contain it tonight long enough for me to...I'd just have to wait and see.

I picked up the shackle or bracelet or whatever it was and inspected it. It was heavy, really heavy, tarnished a bit, so I knew it had to be silver, or at least partially silver. It had an inscription on the inside of it, but what language it was in, I didn't know. The letters were in the English alphabet, and it read 'Sit cor meum in furore alligatus est scriptor Luna lumen'. I don't know what the fuck that means. All I know is that this thing has some kind of power, though, because it worked on me, so I knew...I knew it would work again.

I bent down and slid the heavy silver shackle under my oak-tree coffee table, pushing it a little farther in to hide it somewhat. It was still open, obviously; I was careful not to close it. Once closed, it would take Daniel's key to open it.

I paced back and forth in the living room, fully naked, so anxious that I could barely hold my sanity together. The sun was going down outside, and tonight would be the fifth moon. Ooooh...I was really nervous about this. I had a plan, but...everything had to come together in just the right way, or...shit.

It was almost time. I walked to the front door, unlocked it, opened the door, and let the cold outside air stab through me. I pissed another yellow line into the snow, marking my territory yet again. It was necessary for what I had in mind.

I closed the door and went back to pacing the living room.

This was fucked. What if I...What if I killed someone?

"Maybe you should just put on the shackle, Saoirse," I said to myself. "Just put it on, and...no, no, no. I have a plan. I'm sticking with it. Stick with the plan, Saoirse."

The sun had gone down outside. The light of the last full moon for this month crept through the windows of the living room and washed over my naked body, caressing me, comforting me.

I had not bothered to turn on the lights, so I stood there in the dark, the full moon the only thing in my vision. That glowing white disc called to me, whispered to me in the dark, telling me things that upright, civilized humans were not meant to hear...

I cried out as I doubled over in pain. My stomach felt like it was on fire, and then that burning sensation spread up through my guts, up and up, all the way up to my brain. It was like napalm in my blood, and that sensation of being consumed by flame did not stop at my head, but spread throughout my skin as well.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I clutched my head from the crippling pain lancing all throughout me. "OH, GOD! OH GOD, HELP ME! OOOOOH, IT FUCKING HURTS! OH, OH, OH FUUUUUUCK!"

I dropped to my knees and shrieked as my jaw dropped open, the bones cracking, lengthening. My muscles bulged in my arms and legs as my spine lengthened, and my legs bent backwards, the legs angling back like dog's legs, wolf's legs.

The pain was so intense, so insanely terrible, that I wanted to die. My face warped and changed as my teeth sharpened into fangs and my jaws pushed out from my skull. Brown fur erupted all over my body, and I grew in size and mass, all muscle, all muscle and rage and hunger. My breasts grew to triple D's; they had greatly enlarged on me, but those small melons were still covered in brown fur, and I still had my clearly visible vulva between my legs, though it was also covered with brown fur. I definitely looked female, but also monstrous, a hybrid of animal and woman.

I stood on my new legs and looked down at my new hands, these two big, brown-skinned, brown-furred pseudo-paws of mine, big brown hooked claws jutting from my fingertips, and I rested them upon the wood floor of the cabin as I sniffed the air with my new, sensitive nose.

I was there, and yet I wasn't. It's difficult to describe. It's like being trapped in your own body, like you're being forced to watch a movie through your own eyes, only that movie is your life, and you're doing things that you don't want to do, would never do if you had control of your body.

I padded to the front door, opened it, bent down, and took in the strong scent of my own urine upon the steps. I left the door open as I walked out into the snow on two legs, loped forward on all fours, stood up to walk on two, and loped forward again, sniffing the air for prey.

A loud, ringing howl erupted from out of the southern woods, and I answered it in kind, raising my head to howl a mating call in return.

I did not have to wait long for an answer. The shadow of the beast appeared from behind the woodshed, and he loped around the old, falling down shed from out of the dark and into the moonlight, padding on all fours until he was ten feet from me. He stood upon two legs, stood close to seven feet tall and stared at me with his piercing, golden eyes.

A low rumble emerged from my throat as a challenge, and he dropped into a lower stance as he growled in return. I dropped into a low stance as well, growling away, waiting to pounce.

We charged each other, both leaping at the same time, both colliding in midair. He spun me around as I snapped at his head, and he bit into my left shoulder, drawing a little blood as we clawed at each other's chests. His claws raked across my newly enlarged breasts, and ooooh, that one stung. I returned his stinging rake with my own nasty bite, sinking my fangs into his left arm, tasting some of his blood, hot and salty and wild, and then I was flying through the air as he threw me off him.

I rolled in the packed snow with a yelp as he leapt atop me, and I snapped at his head as he pinned me down beneath his heavy weight, and even with my new great strength, I could barely budge him.

I rolled over in his grasp to where he was atop my back. I struggled against him as his monstrous, fully erect dong entered my cream-soaked hole. It slid up into my own monstrous pussy, connecting us once again by this insane, instinctual mating. He thrust hard into me, once, twice, and then a third time before I was able to push up from the ground and drag myself toward the cabin's open doorway.

He nipped at my shoulders and at the back of my neck, and I yelped from these warning bites, but I continued to drag him forward toward the open doorway, pulling him closer to my own urine-soaked steps.

He pinned me down again and pumped into me hard and fast, a BAM, BAM, BAM that made me stop and just take it for a few seconds. My huge new breasts bobbed back and forth from this pounding, and it felt good, really fucking good, so good that I huffed out a few frozen breaths before struggling against him yet again.

I pulled him forward again, but he was strong, and he refused to pull his penis from me, so I was hammered as I dragged him to the entrance of the doorway. He had a man's body, thick and muscular, ebon-skinned and covered in black fur, and he fucked my brown-skinned female body, an hourglass in comparison, with big fucking tits that my normal body probably couldn't have handled. I still had my heart-shaped bottom, still had my wet and flowing snatch, so his thick cock pounded into me, hammered my wet pussy without mercy.

He nipped me hard on the back of my neck, and I yelped loudly this time, but I refused to give up. I dragged the beast into the cabin, squeezing us both through the tight doorframe and onto the wooden floor of the heated domicile.

I panted and yelped as he bit into my back and shoulders, all the while fucking me with that huge cock between his muscular, angled legs. Oh, it felt so good, even the nipping bites, and I wanted to stop and enjoy it, but the human part of me urged the outer beast to continue forward, coaxed it forward without stopping.

I tried to drag him forward, but he did me the favor instead. He picked me up and ran me forward to slam me down in front of the oak-tree coffee table, exactly where I wanted to be, where I needed him to be.

I panted and took his pounding cock for a few minutes. It felt so good, so Goddamned good to be hammered by that monstrous dong, and fully changing into a beast had only heightened my pleasure, made me more sensitive to the giant sable penis inside me.

He bit down into the back of my neck, paralyzing me into that submissive position I so hated. He thrust deep inside me, intent on finishing what he had started, and this time I could do nothing about it. I panted and whined as I was fucked hard in this strange, unnatural union, and then I came, a squirting and spraying of cum from my pussy over his long, thick, ebon-skinned cock.

I howled, his massive jaws still clamped around the back of my neck, and my engorged pussy squeezed his equally engorged cock over and over again. He released me, raised his head and howled, and then he came inside me, squirting his magma-hot semen deep inside me, filling up my monstrous tunnel with his own monstrous seed.

He gripped my sides and ground his muscular hips into me, ground his huge glans into my cervix, and I took it, shivering and shaking in my unholy insemination.

He pulled back his long penis, and I felt every inch of it as I had before, but this time...this time was different.

"Now!" my human mind commanded.

Whether it had been a dream or not, whether the lady in the moon had given me the power of command over the beast or not, my bestial self followed my command and did as my human mind instructed.

My bestial self, that wild and primal part that controlled my body, reached forth a brown-furred, clawed hand and snatched up the heavy silver shackle I had previously stowed beneath my oak-tree coffee table. She, and I say 'she' because I was not fully in control of her, she swung the shackle around as the male beast's huge penis popped free from her, and then that shackle clamped around his ankle, the manacle locking in place with that one, timely swing.

The great ebony beast let forth a loud yelp, and he turned to escape, but he fell to his hands and knees, trying desperately to crawl to the open doorway and the snowy outdoors beyond it. I loped to the door, shut it, and then locked it, flicking the lock as easily as any human bitch could.

The great black wolf's head of the beast laid down upon my wood floor and breathed through his nose, in and out, in and out, the only action he could commit now that he was shackled by whatever ancient and arcane magics held him in place.

I loped to him, nuzzled my nose into his, and licked his great, sable-furred head with my own long tongue. He whined as a dog would whine, so I laid down next to him and joined my body heat with his.

He was mine. Come morning, I would finally know who my other lover was, I would finally look upon his human face, and I would finally know who spread this gift and this curse to me. Then...Then I could make a choice. I could choose between the man...or the beast.

I laid there with him until he closed his golden eyes, looking upon this magnificent beast caged, this golden-eyed, wild and unnatural lover of mine. I fell asleep with him there, content for once that I finally had some control back in my life.

*****

I sat up in the dawn light and groaned. I had slept on the floor next to my unnatural lover, the wood floor not good for one's restful sleep, and all of the nips and bites and scratches I had didn't help my general well-being, either.

I moved my head to the right and to the left, cracking my neck to pull out the stiffness of last night's monster fuck-fest, and a fuck-fest it had been. Holy shit.

"Fuuuck me," I groaned.

Okay. It was time to see who in the hell this creature was. I turned my head to investigate the shackled and sleeping nude male next to me, and...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screeched in sudden rage.

Son of a bitch. That son of a motherfucking bitch.

It was Daniel.