Lonesome Moon Pt. 03

Story Info
Saoirse welcomes the beast.
9k words
4.8
4.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Saoirse Lennon. Saoirse is an Irish name, which is why it's pronounced 'Ser-Sha', and I'm of Irish descent, obviously. I'm a twenty-two-year-old white girl, five-eight, one hundred thirty-seven pounds, with long, curly brown hair that falls to my shoulders, and I have brown eyes, though I suspect those eyes will change to a golden color soon.

Let me explain. Me and my dad moved out to Lonesome Moon two months ago. Lonesome Moon is the nearby town's name, but the cabin I'm currently in is out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, smack in the middle of a snow-covered, coniferous forest. There is nothing out here but snow and pine trees...oh, and the occasional werewolf.

My dad moved us out to this snow-covered shithole to keep an eye on me, and let me tell you, he's done a bang-up job with that. He went into town for a week for a house flipping project, and when the cat's away, all hell will break loose. I got bitten by a werewolf on my first night alone here, the cute boy I had wild, wild sex with has a dad that wants to kill me, and...oh, yeah...I just got fucked by the same werewolf that bit me two nights ago.

Yep. I just got pounded back to the Stone Age by the creature that bit me, and it did it to me in my own bed. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It didn't eat me, so that's always a plus, and the sex was...holy shit...like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'm still reeling from it.

On my first night alone at the cabin, I went out to investigate the sound of an animal being murdered, and that's when I got bitten and thrown through the wall of my dad's woodshed. The creature ran off with a large buck, a male deer, so I got spared a gruesome death. What I didn't get spared was lycanthropy, because according to Daniel, I'm 'showing all of the signs'. Jesus, you fuck a boy like a wild animal, and suddenly he thinks you're going to sprout fur and pop claws...which is probably what's going to happen to me, but that's beside the point.

Daniel. Daniel Christianson. He stopped by on the second morning, hiked here on his way to his parent's hunting lodge, that lodge located three miles north of my cabin. His parents owned this cabin before we did, so he was going to have my dad sign something my dad forgot to sign, but...he found me, naked, bloody, and totally fucked up from that initial werewolf attack.

Daniel's one of those 'good' boys, or so I thought. He cleaned me up, stitched up my bitten shoulder, and bandaged me, but he didn't call an ambulance or the police, and now I know why. His dad's a veterinarian, but his dad is also a 'hunter', one of those people you hear about in B-horror flicks, the people that hunt monsters. If his dad finds out that I've been bitten...he'll kill me...At least, that's what Daniel told me.

Daniel's a hottie. A grade A, luscious pecs, ass-to-die-for hottie. That's one of the reasons I jumped him like I did. The other reason I fucked the bejeezus out of him is because of my growing 'problem'. I've been bitten by a werewolf, so I've become a horny bitch all of the sudden, and I mean 'bitch' in the literal sense.

But he betrayed me. After he told me what the score was, that I was becoming a werewolf, Daniel stuck me with a needle and injected something into me that made me pass out. When I came to, it was night, and he was already gone. That's when the werewolf struck again, only this time...this time it didn't bite me. Oh, no. It did something else, something I'd prefer it to do again if it shows up here tomorrow night.

I laid in my bed in the light of the full moon and stared up at the wooden sloped roof that was my ceiling. I was fully nude, stretched out, my legs spread, my open and fucked pussy hole still leaking a mix of my cum and werewolf semen. I reached down and touched the wet curls of my pubic hair, brought my fingers to my lips, and sucked on them.

The taste of the creature's semen overwhelmed me, gave me a rush to my brain as flashes of images struck me. My eyes fluttered into the whites as I experienced a series of ancient scenes in my head, one of soldiers in banded mail sacrificing a young woman, a virgin, sacrificing her by tying her naked in the cold to a stone mound, and above that mound was a great stone statue of a mother wolf nursing two male human babes.

This poor young woman suffered tremendously in the cold, but she did not die. No, the soldiers walked away to let her freeze to death, to let the wolves have her tender flesh, but that's not what happened. No, the full moon arose after the soldiers abandoned her on that stone alter, the moon's light washing over her like a silver waterfall. The great stone statue bled from its lupine mouth into hers under the light of the full moon, and then she burst from her bondage, all fur and fangs and fury, and the new she-beast tore through the soldiers' camp, leaving some alive and slaughtering the rest.

This new pack, these ferocious hybrids of wolf and man, spread across the globe, spread their curse and their gift wherever their roaming took them.

I shook in my bed over this, my muscles spasming without my control. It did not last long, however, because that violent shaking stopped once the images faded from my mind's eye.

"What the fuck?" I breathed.

I was really shaken this time. This was some supernatural shit going on, and I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't even know any of this shit was real until two days ago.

"I am so fucked," I whispered to myself. "Oooooh, yeah. Dad is not going to like this...Hey, Dad...uhh...funny thing happened while you were out. Umm...I'm, like, a werewolf now, so...you'll have to lock me up every full moon, or I'll rip your fucking face off. Just warning you now...oh...and we're out of milk."

I smiled at my own stupidity. It didn't lessen the gravity of the situation I was in, but it certainly helped.

First things first, though. I needed to have a talk with Daniel. He had some explaining to do. Which reminds me...

I groaned as I rolled off my bed and stood on two wobbly legs, but I immediately regretted that action.

"Oh, shit..." I said quietly. "Mother...fucker..."

Oh, yeah. I was feeling it in my nethers now. That beast had done a number on me.

I grimaced as I hobbled over to the wall switch and flipped on the light. The light of the overhead lamp glared down at me, and I had to cover my eyes for a moment. It was a hassle to get up and do this, but...I needed to read Daniel's letter. He'd left it next to my head on my pillow.

I hobbled back over to my bed, that bed now a terrible, cum-stained mess from the freaky lycanthropic sex I'd just had on it, and I snatched up Daniel's letter. I opened the envelope, took out the single page of notebook paper with his penned handwriting on it, and diligently studied its contents.

"Dear Saoirse," it read. "I just wanted you to know that I like you, and I like you a lot. I know you may be angry and confused because I left you for now, but I have my reasons. I have to break the news of your existence to my father, and then I have to convince him not to harm you. If you want to continue seeing me, then you'll have to play by my rules. It's for your own safety. Right now, things are complicated, but I'll get back to you in the morning. I have something I have to do first...Daniel."

"Oh, you'd better explain this one, bucko," I grimaced. "I got absolutely hammer-timed tonight, because you weren't here. Of course, if you had been here, you'd have probably been eaten, but...that's not the point. Drug me and leave me as wolf-bait, will you..."

Still, this was good news. Daniel would be back in the morning. Of course, I needed to tell him about...well...maybe not. I don't know. I don't know what I want to do with that. Part of me wants to...oof...run my hands all over Daniel again, but another part of me...the wilder, untamed part of me...wants to let that beast come again tomorrow night.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

"I'll just wait till he gets back," I told myself. "See how it goes."

That was the best I could hope for right now.

I had a sudden urge strike me, a need to do something weird, even for me. I bent over the wet spot on my bed and sniffed all over it, breathing in the wild musk of the creature that had violated me, taking in my strong and wild aroma as well. Doing this caused my breathing to quicken and my heart to race.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I panted.

I was hot, super hot, like burning up inside with desire. I really wanted that thing to come back, and I knew this was a bad idea, because there was no guarantee that it wouldn't rip me to shreds. Still, as sore as I was down below, I wanted that huge dick back inside me, because a deep and primal part of me knew that's where that monstrous penis belonged.

I was stroking myself without even realizing it. I felt my nipples harden, and I knew that biological reaction was not from any cold temperature, but from desire, unchained, unfettered desire.

"Ooooh..." I moaned out of frustration.

I laid back down in order to masturbate. I masturbated on a regular basis, but this was different. This was a need to satisfy this sexual hunger inside me, so I was going to do that before going back to sleep.

I stroked myself with my right-hand fingers, my index and middle fingers, plunged those two fingers into my cum-soaked hole, reached up, and plunged them into my mouth to savor that incredible, supernatural taste.

"Mmm...mmm..." I moaned.

I reached down and rubbed my whole pussy, spreading wet cum all over my fingers. I rubbed hard and fast, wanting to curb this insane desire, but also enjoying the pleasure inherent within it.

"Ooooh, fuck..." I moaned.

I so wanted to suck my own clit. I was not limber enough to do that, and believe me, I had tried in the past, but now...

I groaned as I pulled my butt up toward my face and locked my legs against the wall behind my bed, right beneath my moonlit window. I pushed down on my butt cheeks to lower my cum-soaked pussy toward my lips, hoping, just hoping for once...

I felt my spine adjust as I moved my wet snatch closer and closer to my lips. My stomach compressed as I strained my neck, and I felt pain in my lower back, but Goddammit, I wanted my own clit in my mouth, so I pushed myself harder than I'd ever pushed before.

My pulse quickened as my extended tongue licked into the folds of my hood and over my clit. I'd never gotten this close before, and holy shit, it felt good.

"Nnnnngg..." I moaned out in both pleasure and pain.

I could taste the creature's semen spilling over my clit and hood and into my mouth. That taste, that wild and unnatural flavor, made me shake uncontrollably in excitement. My fingers dug into the soft skin of my ass as I pushed even harder, and my small, pink clit was suddenly in my mouth.

My eyes rolled up into the whites as I sucked hard on my own little magic button. My legs shook uncontrollably as I sucked it like it was a tiny little dick, and oooooh...I couldn't begin to describe the absolute light show going on between my legs.

"Mmm...nnngg...mmm...nnngg..." I moaned as that pleasure built and built.

I slurped out my tongue and felt it extend, felt it lengthen and slither across my open wet pussy hole. I had thought I'd imagined my tongue licking my own nose when I had been fucking Daniel in the bathtub, but I was wrong, because I could clearly feel its extension now, and it had to be at least six inches long out of my mouth. No, it was definitely not my imagination this time.

I slurped into the wet and cum-filled folds of my lower lips, ran my tongue across the wet curls of my dark-brown pubes, and lapped up those juices, my juices, my own pussy cream mixed with the leftover semen of the beast.

"Nnnng...mmm...nnnngg...mmmm..." I moaned.

I knew that dogs could lick themselves to get clean, and wolves were the ancestors of dogs, but it had never occurred to me to try licking myself now that I was a werewolf. I pushed my tongue out even farther on a whim, and the strong and pungent taste of my own big pink asshole flooded my mouth, but this only heightened my excitement, turned that dial up to eleven and snapped it off.

Hrmm. There were some definite benefits to lycanthropy.

I licked down across my whole pussy as my tongue slithered back into my mouth, and that long and sinuous organ slid across my large pee hole, feeling the slight bulge of that little hole as my tongue made its way down and over my clit and hood. Feeling and tasting all of my lower parts, all of them, turned me on so much that I was shaking on the inside as well as the out.

"Nnnng...mmmnnng...nnngg...!" I cried out.

I went back to sucking my clit, taking light strokes across it with my tongue as I did. My fingers dug even deeper into the soft skin of my ass, and the pain in my lower back, my neck, and my compressed belly did not bother me at all as a powerful orgasm built up inside, a drumbeat of slow progression to a magical, orchestral ending.

"Mmm...nnngg...MMMM...NNNNGG...!" I moaned into my own pussy.

My clit felt like it was pulsing with electricity. I could feel that pleasure sink in, ride down into me and up, or down was the case, toward my bladder, and I felt my pussy start to spasm, that long wet tunnel convulsing to a climax.

"MMMM...NNNGGG...MMMM...NNNGGG..." I moaned in a muffled suckling of my own little bead. "MMMM...MMMM...NNNGGG...NNNNNNGGGGGHHHGG!"

I came, and I came hard, a body rocking orgasm that caused me to straighten my legs, lock them at the knees, and have them tremble without control. My toes pushed into the wood of my wall, and my butt shook without any volition on my part. My pussy contracted over and over again, and hot white cum, that hot delicious gel, squirted up and out of me in a line to splatter all over my face and into my long, curly brown hair.

I was rocked, once, twice, and then a third time by the powerful explosion in my nethers, my pussy squirting onto my face and hair with each incredible squeeze of orgasmic force from between my legs.

I popped off my clit and slammed my legs back down onto the bed, the whole bed rocking from that impact, my spine expanding all at once, my belly released from its cramped position. My neck hurt and was stiff, and my back felt like I'd just pulled out my spine and whipped it around a couple of times for good measure, but the calm and relief that waterfalled over me made all of my muscles melt together, had me feeling like jelly as I sighed out in intense relief.

I had my own cum all over my face and in my hair, on my pillow, on my bedsheets, but I didn't care. I closed my eyes and smiled, because whatever was happening to me...it was fucking awesome. Maybe being a werewolf wasn't so bad after all.

I drifted away into sleep after that, drifted away while still soaked from my own juices, breathing in that wild and heady scent with each pull of air through my sensitive nostrils.

*****

I dreamed of the forest again. I was in the thick of it now, in the heart of it, and the great brown she-wolf that had led me in waited for me in the center of a clearing, a large grove of dark and standing pine trees, their strong aroma wafting all around me in a stiff winter breeze.

I could see in the casting of the silver light of the full moon, and the great brown she-wolf waited before a huge stone statue of a mother wolf suckling two male human babes. I had seen this statue before, lived it in my semen-tasted vision, but I was not scared, no. I was curious, because I wanted to know, needed to know, what this wolf desired of me.

I walked forward toward the brown she-wolf, and she padded towards me, and as she did, she stood upon two legs, and then she was human, a female just like me, naked just like me, nude under the moonlight just like me.

I looked at her face, studied it past the frigid, crystalizing breath she exhaled, and it was like looking into a mirror. She was me, and I was her, only her eyes were golden, not brown like mine.

She stepped forward and embraced me, and I embraced her in return, and then we kissed, I kissing my own doppelganger without so much as a hint of hesitation, our sharp and erect pink nipples rubbing against each other's skin, our tongues gliding over one another.

She tasted of wild passion, of unspoken and arcane secrets, of pure animal magnetism and lust and desire, everything that my hedonistic side screamed at me to reach out and grasp and pull in close to my heart.

*****

I awoke due to the freezing temperature in my room...only I wasn't in my room. One look around me showed dark pine trees and crisp, packed snow beneath my bare feet. It was still night, and the light of the full moon still shone down from above, but I could sense that morning was coming soon, though how I knew this, I could not fathom.

I was still fully nude, my hairless human body shivering in the frosted air, and in my mouth was a large hare, the blood of it still running down my chin and dripping into the white crystal powder all around me.

I dropped the hare into the snow, the gamey taste of its blood and flesh still assaulting my sensibilities as I tried not to freak out.

"Wha...What the..." I choked out in a panic. "What? Where...Where am I?"

Okay, this was getting out of hand. This whole lycanthropy thing was definitely getting out of hand. It's one thing to be hungry and horny, but it's entirely another to wake up naked and afraid, outside, in the freezing cold, with a dead hare in your mouth. What the fuck?

I stood up and clutched myself, wrapping my arms around my chest as the absolute freezing chill of the outside sunk into me.

"What th...th...the fuck?" I stammered as my teeth chattered.

The dawn light crept over the trees as I looked around in wild-eyed confusion and swiftly growing fear. I had no idea where I was. There were pine trees all around, chilling, numbing snow underneath my bare feet, and that was it. I had no idea which direction to go in order to get back to the safety and warmth of the cabin before I froze to death.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn..." I whined.

I chose a direction and started moving. The sun was coming up behind me, so that meant I was facing west, but I had no idea whether or not I should go north, south, east, or continue west, so I just started walking north. If I was north of the cabin, then I might eventually run into Daniel's hunting lodge, and if I was south of the cabin, then I would see it sooner or later.

I took one step after the next upon packed snow, frozen grass, and bits of twigs and this and that. Walking on bare feet in this was murder, but I did it, though I was truly scared, because the odds were pretty good that I was going to freeze to death before I made it anywhere.

My large pink nipples were steel fucking points in the cold. I could have opened a can with them like this, and they hurt, so I just covered my breasts with my arms and kept moving north, keeping an eye on the rising sun.

"Oh...ho...ho...ho...my God...!" I chattered as I kept walking forward.

The sun lit up the area I was in, but I was slowing down, feeling really tired and sleepy, and I had not traveled very far through the spread of pine trees around me. My fingers and toes were starting to hurt, a throbbing, burning sensation I could not ignore. I was no doctor, but I knew hypothermia was setting in, and I'd be a frozen little popsicle soon. No more Saoirse.

"P...Please...Somebody...help!" I called out. "S...Somebody HELP ME!"

I stumbled as my bare foot caught on frozen brush. I fell to my hands and knees, and that hurt, but what hurt worse was the absolute chill numbing me right down to my bones.

"Oh...Oh G...God..." I chattered.

I raised my head and sniffed as a familiar scent picked up on the stiff and murderous breeze blowing around me. I took in a deep pull of frozen air through my nostrils, and I smelled sweat and musk, a strong scent of masculinity that I was most definitely familiar with, that scent belonging to...