Lonesome Moon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my right hand and gently scratched underneath Lance's left, pointed ear. He snuffed a little in his sleep, and Sam scooted away from him a bit in response to that action.

"You'll either have my abilities...," I continued, "ooooor you'll turn into a raging beast on the next full moon. It's one or the other."

Sam turned her head toward Lance yet again, but even in the shadow of our surroundings, I could see the blood drain from her face. She turned her head back toward me, took an audible gulp, and waited for what I was going to say next...Good. She was learning.

"The next question I have is very important," I said with a slow nod. "It's also a little strange, so bear with me...I need to know...when you look at me...what do you see? Do you see a ring of light around me?"

Sam gave me the strangest look but said nothing for a few seconds. After that few seconds was up, however, she slowly nodded her head yes.

"What does it look like?" I asked. "Do you see colors?"

She quickly nodded her head again. Of course, I needed to see if she was being honest, or if she was full of shit again. Even if she wasn't lying to me, she could be lying to herself. I needed to find out which.

"What colors are they?" I asked.

Sam studied me again, swallowed hard, and then gave her reply.

"I...I see...red...and purple...blue, green, a...a strange off-white..." she stammered. "S...Sometimes there's a little bit of pink in it."

Well, that answered my question. She was like me, and that was a huge weight lifted off of my little bare shoulders. I didn't want to have to feed two Lances...Jesus. Could you imagine the body count on that?

"Do you know what those colors mean?" I asked.

Sam shook her head no.

"You will," I said confidently. "You'll just know...What you're seeing is my aura. It tells you what people are like, what they're really like, on the inside. It's how I know when you're lying to me, so don't lie anymore, okay?...At any rate, you're like me, not like Lance. That means you won't change during the next full moon."

I smiled as I watched her sink into herself in what was obvious, total relief. She clearly did not want to be a bloodthirsty beast. Of course, I was going to have to break it to her that she was still going to be bloodthirsty, but that could wait.

"Can I have my reward now?" asked Sam in a meek voice. "Can I have my clothes back? I don't want to be naked anymore. I answered your questions."

"No," I said as I shook my head in reply. "You'll get your clothes back when you've earned them. I'm going to let you out of the chain soon, but you have to behave. Besides, we're not done yet."

"What?" she asked. "Wh...Why not?"

"Because I haven't shown you your real power," I said.

I reached forward, gripped her bare right leg, and pulled it toward me. She struggled a bit, and I could tell that she was getting stronger, but she was still nowhere near as I strong as I was. I could bench press up to five-hundred pounds...I know. I tried it out at the gym a few months ago. It was one of the perks of...whatever the hell it was that I was now. I wasn't a werewolf, I knew that, but...well...not a full one, anyway. Not like Lance or even Daniel. No, Sam and I were something else.

I pushed the key I had been hiding in my left hand into the keyhole on her manacle, turned that key, and popped open her constricting neck brace. I tossed that prisoner's lament aside into the hay as Sam reached up out of instinct and massaged the now free skin of her neck, but I did not give her the chance to relax.

I pulled her into my embrace and then kissed her deeply on the lips. She was reticent, very uncooperative, but she gave in as I forced my tongue in over hers. It was time for the next lesson, but this one involved all three of us, including Lance.

We made out as I ran my small hands up and down the smooth skin of her back, our bare breasts rubbing together, our lips smacking, with her hands around my waist. Her scent mixed with mine to flood her sleeping area, our pussies wet and dripping, those happy lower lips ready for additional stimulation.

I pulled my lips away from her and hugged her close to me.

"I love you, Sam," I whispered into her ear. "You and I are the same now. We'll be together from now on...all three of us. I'll teach you everything there is to know about this gift we've been given, and then you'll live here with me, and we'll take care of Lance together."

I stroked the back of her long, silky black hair, and she breathed out a loud, husky breath in return. I nibbled on the soft lobe of her left ear, and her bare chest moved up and down, up and down, as she felt that pleasure sink into her.

"You don't have to be naked," I whispered. "You don't have to be chained up in the dark. You can be with me from now on...Haven't you seen all of those vampire movies? We're not vampires, but we do live in another world, a world far apart from normal people...You can't go back to the world you used to live in...They'll call you a witch, they'll hunt you down, torture you, kill you...All we have is each other now...but that's okay. I'm here for you...and Lance will protect you...and it's all so simple to understand...All you have to do is love me, give yourself to me, and I'll take care of you...and we'll both take care of Lance together."

In truth, I was grooming her to take care of Lance. I was going to be with Daniel, but I couldn't just leave Lance all by his lonesome...No, that wouldn't be right. Hence, Sam.

I reached over with my right hand and stroked the soft brown fur upon Lance's head. His golden eyes snapped open as he snuffed in the air around him, bringing in our rich, heady scent, that scent going straight to his feral brain, causing that massive brown cock of his to grow firm and erect.

I held Sam tightly to my naked body as Lance rose up next to us. Sam shook in my arms, but I stroked the back of her long black hair and shushed her.

"It's all right," I said softly. "Lance won't hurt you. He won't ever hurt you. It's time for the next lesson, anyway...Are you ready?"

She shivered in my arms for a few seconds before silently nodding her head yes.

"Good," I said. "This lesson should be a familiar one...Come on...I'll show you."

I gripped her right arm in my left hand...I had stashed my key in the hay...and then slowly turned her toward Lance's towering shape, that wolfen-form wreathed in the semi-darkness of the shadowy basement. I took Lance's swollen cock into my right hand, brought that huge circumcised mushroom head to my lips, and greedily took it in.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned out as I slathered it with my own saliva.

His massive dong still drove me wild, the primal taste of it, even now, after all this time, when there was no actual surprise from taking it into my mouth.

I licked up the A-spot of that huge cock, tasted a small spurt of salty precum, and then gently angled Lance's giant meat toward Sam's quivering lips.

"Go on," I said gently. "Take it...Take it in...Lick it...That's it...Take it in...Good girl..."

Sam closed her eyes as she took in Lance's huge shlong, slurping in six inches of it before pulling her lips backwards over it, her supple tongue gliding along the bottom of that magnificent shaft. Her body shook as she tasted the power within it, the power that I, myself, was addicted to, that power of the full and raging beast, that power channeled into head-on, train colliding, primal lust.

"Yesss..." I hissed. "That's good, isn't it? It surges right through you, doesn't it?"

Sam silently nodded in reply, but her eyes were still closed in what looked like ecstasy, her lips refusing to part from the massive cock in her mouth. She held Lance's beast-meat with her left hand, her right hand lowering to stroke herself in a gentle, circular, easy manner.

"You're such a good girl," I softly whispered. "Give it to me now...Give it to me...Give it to...Give it...That's it...We share, now...We share Lance...Good girl..."

I took Lance's huge penis from her mouth, and I could see a look of wanton, lustful disappointment in Sam's blue eyes, but this was a good thing. She was getting hooked, doing exactly what I expected her to do. This power was like a drug, a deeply soul-wrenching, life-altering drug.

I slurped up and down half of Lance's incredible cock, holding it with my left hand, stroking myself with my right, just as Sam had done. Doing this was like taking a hit from a bong and then sharing that bong, but different in that there was a connection between us, a strange, ancient, mystical connection between all three of us, not just like sharing drugs between friends.

Lance's huge, clawed hands reached down and rested upon our heads. He rumbled out a low, soft growl, but that sound was not a threat. No, he was thoroughly enjoying this. He now had two bitches at his beck and call, so I knew there would be no more complaints coming from him.

I popped Lance's giant cock from my mouth and then nodded to Sam.

"Kiss his balls," I commanded. "Lick them. You'll taste his musk, and it will drive you wild...Go on...Do it..."

Sam leaned her head forward, gently cupped Lance's huge brown balls in both hands, and slurped up the wrinkly skin of them with her tongue. Her whole body shook and shivered from this, and I smiled as I stared past her beautiful naked bottom to see her toes curl.

I gripped her around the waist and slowly pulled her back, then I guided Lance's cock to her lips once more. She greedily took in that huge phallus, took in what she could all the way to the back of her throat, though she could not even come close to bringing in its full length. She slurped backwards up it as her blue eyes rolled up in the whites, and I leaned back on my hands, only to see her bare butt rise up, that gorgeous bottom shaking, a line of white cum dripping down from her hairy wet snatch.

"It's time," I said firmly. "You're ready now."

I pulled Sam away from Lance's cock, I still on my knees, and she struggled a bit, but as I had mentioned before, she was not as strong as I, not yet. Lance growled at this forced removal of his new bitch's lips from his living rod, but he was going to like what was next on the agenda, so I ignored his rumbling protest.

I guided Sam around to where she was facing away from him, guiding her to her hands and knees, and then I placed my right hand on her back and my left on her stomach, so that I could raise her bare ass and waiting pussy into the air. Her hairy lower lips were swollen and puffy with lust, smeared with that delicious white cream that her body made automatically in response to her own mating instinct. Her scent was so strong that it made me dizzy, but I resisted plunging my face into that sacred valley. She was Lance's for the moment.

Sam shook in fear as Lance's huge, clawed hands gripped her beautiful ass.

"I...I...I don't want to do this," she quavered. "I'm scared...Can't I just go back to sucking him?"

"It's okay," I said in gentle encouragement. "It's scary the first time, but it's wonderful. I was scared, too, my first time, but you have nothing to worry about. I've done this many, many times with him before...Trust me. He won't hurt you."

"Oh, oh, OH!" cried Sam as her soaking-wet hole spread wide around upon Lance's massive penis.

She squeezed her eyes shut and then sucked in her breath with a "Ssssfffff" sound as that giant dong slid into her. Her belly pooched out as she raised her head, eyes still closed, and she released a loud "AH!" as Lance pulled back.

My monstrous lover gripped Sam's bare butt as he began to slide in and out, in and out, pumping into her with faster and faster thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck..." moaned Sam, her eyes still closed.

She moved her head up and down from the sensation of it, moved it around in a circle in reflexive motion, an uncontrollable sensation of body-rocking pleasure I was well familiar with. I had not been exaggerating when I had told Sam that Lance had fucked my happy hole many, many times before. I was well used to that experience.

"That's it..." I whispered.

Watching this gorgeous young woman's pleasure stoked the embers of my lust. I reached down and rubbed my own thoroughly bald, hot little cunt with my whole hand, feeling my own ivory gel stick to my fingers and smooth over my bare lower lips. I rubbed my little dark-pink clit and my triangular hood with furious strokes, gritting my teeth as I did.

"Nnnnng...Nnnnng..." I grunted out. "Oh, fuck yeah..."

"Oh, oh fuck, oh Megan, oh fuck..." moaned Sam. "Oh fuck, it hurts, but it feels so good! Why does it feel so good! What is happening to my body!"

I balled my little hand into a fist and dug it into my own sacred valley, turning it at the wrist to give it an extra twist of pleasure, then I went back to rubbing my whole pussy, and then to pinching, pulling, and stroking my little clit.

"It's the power...of the beast..." I huffed out. "It's like...nothing you've ever felt...before..."

Lance pumped into her harder and faster upon hearing the sounds of her distress. It was a primal thing to capture your prey, to feel the helplessness of her in your grasp, to control your bitch so that she could not struggle against you.

I stroked faster and faster as Lance bent down and took the back of Sam's neck into his massive jaws. He liked to do this for some reason, because I had been on the receiving end of that terrifying vice many times, but that action had locked my spine, preventing me from moving.

It was the same for Sam. Her gorgeous face took on a look of shaking fear as Lance violated her in this unholy union of maw and neck, and she refused to open her eyes, clearly too scared to do anything but whine in return.

"Oh, nnnng, oh, nnnng," she whined. "Oh, oh, oh please, Megan...Please, help me...please don't let it kill me..."

"He's not going to kill you," I said firmly. "This is how he mates. It's instinct for him...It will become instinct for you, too."

I stopped talking and concentrated on building my own pleasure. Unlike Sam, I did not want to close my eyes. I wanted to watch the live show in front of me, instead.

Lance pumped into her faster and faster, his huge, luscious, muscular furred bottom pounding back and forth as he humped over her, driving that huge stake into her stretched pussy, driving it in and out, in and out, bulging her belly until Sam begged for mercy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck," she pleaded. "Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh please, oh please, Megan! I can't take anymore!...oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please...OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE!"

I stopped stroking myself to briefly hold up and snap the fingers of my cum-soaked right hand. Lance's left golden eye looked toward me, so I spun my hand in a circle, the signal for him to finish.

"Spike her," I commanded.

Lance released the back of Sam's neck and then picked her up with ease, picking up all six feet of her lithe, naked body, his massive cock still thoroughly spearing her creamy, sopping-wet love-tunnel. He bent down to push in his huge meat as far as it would go, and Sam's blue eyes finally snapped open from this new violation.

"AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGG!" she screamed.

Her bare legs shook as she bowed them out like she was riding a horse, her mouth wide, her blue eyes equally as wide, staring down at her own bulging belly with a look of horror mixed with both extreme pleasure and strange pain. Her arms were out in a downward V, locked and shaking, her fingers straightening to curl upwards at the knuckles, her feet straight out and locked at the ankles, her toes curling, as well.

She pissed out a long stream of clear cum, squirting globs of white gel all over my monstrous lover's enormous, throbbing phallus and huge brown balls. Her spraying cum splattered all over my face and my bare chest, across my breasts and belly, and I shook as I came, my pussy contracting to squirt out my own alabaster love-liquid upon the cold concrete beneath and between my bare legs.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, fuuuuuck..." I hissed out as I shivered and shook from my own trembling aftershocks.

Lance shook a bit while still gripping Sam around the waist, and I knew he had cum inside her, pumping his life-giving seed into her thoroughly wrecked love-tunnel. He lowered his current bitch to the cum-soaked straw beneath him after that, and then he pulled out his huge dong, pushing against Sam's gorgeous butt as he did in order to pop her off.

"Aaaaahggh!" cried Sam as she collapsed upon her sleeping area.

Lance ignored his new bitch and laid back down, intent upon sleeping once more. I, however, took this opportunity to steal some power, because I was not about to let Sam take in a full dose of it, not yet. I'd had a full dose the first time Lance had fucked me, fucked me on that fateful night he'd changed, but I did not want to unleash such a horror upon Sam. She wasn't ready.

I rolled her over, but she didn't fight me. She was too weak to fight me, too weak from the savage fucking she'd just received. I spread her bare legs, bent down, and slurped into her hairy and open, monster-fucked, cum-flowing hole, slurping up as much of Lance's primal semen as I could get. I licked into that speared tunnel to gulp down Lance's ivory sperm juice, tasting that hot, salty spice mixed with Sam's rich cunt sauce while loving every tongue slurping second of it.

Sam whined as I did this, but I let her go, sat up, straightened my back, and licked my lips clean of any cum. She was not going to like what was going to happen next, so I decided to give her fair warning.

"Relax yourself," I breathed out with my eyes closed. "Get loose and relaxed. This is going to hurt."

"Wh...What?" choked out Sam.

I opened my eyes to see her staring up at me in alarm, and then she squeezed her own blue eyes shut, her lips grimacing in terrible pain as we both listened to the sounds of her bones cracking.

She jerked and spasmed as her bones lengthened and thickened, her muscles bulging, black fur erupting from her skin along her belly, chest, and back. Her small, B-cup breasts billowed out to the size of C's, her little, dark-brown nipples growing in size, as well. She cried out in both pain and fear as her voice deepened into a growl, her teeth sharpening into pointed fangs, her eyes yellowing from their normal blue.

She was only hit with a partial change, what I surmised was a quarter change. Her fur only went up from her snatch across her belly to go up in between her breasts in a V, looping around her waist like a belt to go up the middle of her back. I, on the other hand, knew what was coming for me. I was going to get a half change, because I knew how to draw out more power than Sam did. She was new at this, but I'd already had months of experience with it.

It was my turn to cry out in pain as my body changed. Light-brown fur, light-brown because of my natural hair color, spread like an infection all over my body as I grew in both size and muscle, pushing me up to a height close to six-feet tall, puffing my breasts up to double-D's, giving me the fangs and black snout of the she-wolf, and electrifying me with the wild pulse of nature itself in my veins.

"Oooooh, yesss..." I growled.

I flexed my bulging biceps and stared down at my new pupil, and Sam stared back up at me with wide, horrified eyes, but I expected as much.

"Stand up," I commanded in a deep, yet still feminine voice. "Feel Lance's power within you."

I offered one furry, clawed hand to her, and she reached for it out of instinct. I pulled her up to her feet, and though she was still taller than me, I was still stronger than her, so there was no issue of control here. She would not be trouble, even in her new, more powerful form.