Lonesome Moon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this!" growled Sam. "What's happening!"

"It's the power of the beast," I said in a deep voice. "We can take it in, change any time we want, but we're like the Whore of Babylon. We have to earn it the old-fashioned way."

Sam stared down at her partially furred body and then ran her clawed hands over the new muscle in her abs and legs. I watched as she shivered in excitement from the raw fury pulsing through her veins, taking her over, taking over her soul, sending its dark tendrils of night down into her very spiritual depths...Oh, yes...I finally had her. Her will was broken. She had accepted this darkness...Good.

"You'll learn to absorb it like I do," I growled. "If you take it all in, you'll change like Lance, but the changes are always temporary. They don't last long."

"How long?" asked Sam as she stared down at me.

"A half hour, maybe, for you," I replied, "but it will last longer the more practiced you get."

Sam looked up toward the concrete ceiling, stretched her muscular arms above her head, and moaned as she cracked the bones in her back. She then looked me straight in the eyes, golden eyes to golden eyes, and demanded something I had been waiting to hear for a week now.

"Teach me," she said.

*****

I dragged Daniel into his father's study, dragging him into that tiny library by the front of his dark-blue T-shirt. It had been an entire week since he'd stuck me, and my period was going to begin...hopefully...next week, so it was now or never. I wanted him back where he belonged, or at least, the penis part of him, anyway.

The study was a little room with a few bookshelves lining the dark-wood walls, some nice dark-red carpet with gold fleur-de-lis print upon it lining the floor, and a studious dark-wood desk near a large pane of nook windows, those windows decked round with dark-red curtains, though those curtains were open right now. There was even a big blue globe of the earth on a bronze stand near the desk, and this gave the whole room a classic 'university' feel, so that made it the perfect place to defile.

"Now, while your parents are distracted," I said hungrily, that sexual glimmer in my brown eyes.

Daniel looked at me with wide eyes, those eyes an ocean-blue, but if he was comprehending my own lustful desire, he certainly wasn't showing it.

"Now...what?" he asked in confusion. "Why are you looking at me like that? What is it you want, Saoirse?"

Really?...Is he being serious, or is he fucking with me?...He...He's being serious...He really doesn't know...God, he is so STUPID sometimes!...Ugh...Never mind.

My name is Saoirse Lennon, a young white girl of Irish descent, and my name is pronounced 'Serr-Shah', if you're wondering. I'm pretty hot in my own right, and I'm not into other girls, but I'd fuck me. I'm a twenty-two-year-old white girl with long, curly brown hair and brown eyes, an attractive face...I think so, anyway...a great butt, and nice C-cup breasts with beautiful pink nipples in the centers of them. I stand five-foot-eight as opposed to my oblivious boyfriend's six-foot-even, and if it weren't for the fact that he's so Goddamned hot, I'd have probably shot him by now.

Today I was wearing my blue jeans, black winter boots, and a white T-shirt with the pink word 'Foxy' on it in cursive letters. My jean jacket was in the foyer closet, because the Christianson's kept their house pretty warm. It was a simple but sexy look I put on for Daniel, but not too slutty due to the fact that I still wanted to make a good impression on Daniel's parents.

Which brings me back to Daniel. Daniel Christianson is my new boyfriend, and as far as boyfriends go, he's pretty fucking hot. As I previously mentioned, he stands six-feet-tall, broad-shouldered, with all-natural muscle and a...grrrrrowlll...tight, muscular ass that's to die for. He has the most glorious pecs, like...like a flat board of rippling muscle, not like a weightlifter, but still something I fucking love to run my fingers and hair over. He has a circumcised, six-and-a-half-inch long cock when it's erect, and it's quite thick, and it's also the very thing I wanted right now, because my happy hole was feeling somewhat unhappy at the moment, mainly because it was empty...Wait, wait...I forgot to describe his face...Uhhh...Daniel's cute, like, really cute, with ocean-blue eyes and short, kind of stiff black hair, but...his face is very kissable. Very, very kissable.

Today he was in his dark-blue T-shirt, his dark blue jeans, and his signature tanned hiking boots, but this look, this rough, working-man look, really lit my candle. He could turn the ladies' heads, and he did quite often, but they couldn't have him, because I'd rip their fucking heads off and play kickball with those heads if they so much as breathed on him, but that's neither here nor there.

He would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for the fact that he can be really, really stupid sometimes. Like really stupid. It's because of him that I'm a werewolf now, you know. Yep, you heard me. Werewolves are real, and I'm one now because of him, because he's a werewolf, and usually it takes one to make another one.

I'm not going to go into the backstory on that, because it's a long story. Let's just say that Daniel bit me when he was wolfed out, I fucked him when he was a human, and he fucked me when he was wolfed out again. All that biting and fucking cursed me with lycanthropy, so a few days a month I have to stay with Daniel at his parent's lodge, locked away during the full moon, so that neither one of us goes on a bloodthirsty rampage across the countryside.

Daniel's parents are pretty cool, and I had known his dad was a veterinarian, but I hadn't known his mom was one, too. Together, they're pretty loaded in the money department, and their home is pretty fucking big. My dad's little house, a cabin he bought from them, looks tiny in comparison.

Anyway, Daniel and I told Daniel's mom, Mrs. Christianson...her name is Laura...what Daniel had done to me while he was wolfed out. You see, Daniel was supposed to be locked up in a holding cell at his family's lodge during the full moon. He would lock himself in with a safety latch, and then unlock the door in the morning once he had changed back into a human. Problem was that neither he nor his parents realized that werewolves can lock, unlock, and open doors. Mindless as they are, werewolves in beast form at least have a glimmer of human intelligence, and they can ambush and lay traps, too, which makes them pretty fucking dangerous.

Anyway, Daniel got out last month, and he used that opportunity to bite and fuck me and turn me into his little wolf bitch...Men...Even when they're out of their fucking minds, their minds are still on fucking. What the fuck?...Oh, hey, look, it's pussy. Never mind that its injured and lying in bed whimpering because of a massive fucking injury you gave it when you bit it...Oh, wait, I think it's reluctant. No matter, just stick your dick in it, and it'll wet up, right? It's like getting a hard-on, but for a girl. It just has to get wet. They think with their pussies, don't they?

No...No, we do not...Okay, well that's not entirely true, but that's beside the point. What Daniel did to me is...That's an old grievance. I've let it go.

Anyway, Daniel and I hiked out to his family's lodge, called his mom, and filled her in on what had happened when the full moon was up. Naturally, she was upset, but I put on a show of tears, and she felt so sorry for me, she cussed out Daniel, even though it wasn't his fault. She called in Daniel's dad, Mr. Christianson...his name is Robert, by the way...and he wasn't happy about it, but I put on another show of tears and some genuine fear of him, and he caved right away. It turns out that Daniel was being paranoid the entire time he was warning me about his father, because his dad was a total softy for my daytime soap routine...Hey, he doesn't need to know that I'm a totally horny bitch that seduced his son the moment I saw him, now does he?

Did I forget to mention that Daniel's parents are hunters? Oh, yeah, his parents aren't just veterinarians. They belong to a secret organization that hunts monsters and shit, but it's not like on the TV shows where they go around doing all kinds of illegal shit. No, they just cover things up with money, something they get for expenses donated by the organization itself, which apparently has some very wealthy, very powerful backers. I know the Queen of England is one of them, as is the CEO of a major tech company, but in truth, I haven't really gleaned a lot of information about that mysterious organization. They're called the Seraphim...not to be confused with any other companies or organizations with that particular title...and that's all I know about them. I'm not allowed to know anything else about them, and neither is Daniel, on account of the fact that we are both the very type of thing they hunt.

Oh, and that leads me back to me, myself, and I. My own dad knows that Daniel's my boyfriend now; he just doesn't know that Daniel's a werewolf...or that I'm a werewolf...I'm pretty sure he'd be really pissed about that second one. Whatever the case, he's met Daniel, and he likes him a lot, but I already knew he would. Daniel looks like the nice, respectable, down-to-earth type of guy that my dad would approve of, and to his credit, my dad does approve of him, so everything's good again. My life is right back on track.

Which brings me to my current predicament. Daniel and I haven't had any...uhhh...alone time...for a week now...Oh, fuck it, I'll just put it in plain English. We haven't fucked in a week, and I want his cock in my mouth again, Goddammit. I have needs, too.

So here we are, in the study. Apparently, Daniel is clueless, so I was about to give him a clue. Yep, the slutty seducer was Saoirse, in the study, with her very agitated, very turned on twat...Look at that. I won the game. Fun time.

I walked back to the door of the study, closed it, and flipped the lock latch.

"What are you doing?" asked Daniel.

I didn't answer him. He was still clueless, so I walked over to his dad's study desk, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them plus my panties down until both articles of clothing fell around my ankles and black winter boots. I leaned over his dad's desk, hands down on that flat wooden surface, stuck out my bare ass, and stared straight out the large window right behind his dad's wooden study chair. It was in the middle of the day, though there was no one outside right now, but they could walk by at any moment. However, that little danger just made it more exciting for me. I was already wet, anyway.

"Here's a hint, Daniel," I said firmly. "I trust you'll figure out what to do."

"Saoirse, are you...are you out of your mind!" he hissed.

Okay, I'm not going to get mad...I'm not going to get mad...Just control that Irish temper of yours, Saoirse...

"Get over here and stick your dick in me," I demanded. "I'm not going to say it again."

"Saoirse!" said Daniel, his voice panicked. "You actually want to do this in...in my dad's study! This is basically his office!"

"Yeah," I shrugged. "So what? I bet he's fucked your mom in here, too."

"Eww," said Daniel in disgust.

"Look," I said in frustration," you and I haven't had any chance to be alone together...in this way...for a whole week now, and I'm sexually frustrated. Yeah, I can masturbate, and I do, but I want you."

"You masturbate?" asked Daniel in surprise.

I smacked my forehead with my right hand and wiped that hand down my face before placing it back down on the desk I was leaning over.

"Every girl masturbates, Daniel," I sighed.

"They do?" he asked.

"Shut up and get over here," I growled.

"Saoirse, I don't think this is a good idea..." he began, but I cut him off.

"Get over here!" I hissed. "Get over here now, or I'm going to strip down and walk around naked in your Goddamned house! I'll take a piss on the carpet right in front of your parents and tell them it's the lycanthropy doing it, the lycanthropy that's all your fault!"

"Okay, okay!" he panicked. "Jesus Christ...I'll do it...We just...We have to be quiet."

"Yeah, yeah," I replied. "Come put that big meat in my wet hole. I'm horny, and your big dick is the only thing on my mind right now."

"You think my dick is big?" he asked.

"Daaannnieeel..." I growled.

"Okay, okay," he replied.

I waited patiently as he walked up behind me and ran his hands along the smooth skin of my hips and bare bottom. I let out a long sigh of relief at his touch, because I had been waiting for that gentle touch for some time now. I heard him unzip his jeans, there was a slight pause from him, then I heard his jeans drop down around his ankles, and then the bulbous head of that delicious cock of his slid up and into my hairy happy hole.

Oooooh. That's what I needed. I really fucking needed that.

"Ooooh, yeah," I sighed. "You don't know how much I've been looking forward to this. Just give me a quickie, something to satisfy me for the time being, and I'll be happy. It's like having a snack before dinner, you know? You're just really fucking hungry, and you need something to carry you over until you can eat a full meal. Something like that."

"Yeah," breathed Daniel.

He moved his thick cock in and out, back and forth inside me, and it felt so good that I just closed my eyes and breathed out another sigh of relief.

"Yeah," he said again. "Now that I'm doing it, I have to admit that I really missed this."

"See?" I shrugged. "It's not so hard to...Wait, it is hard, and that's exactly what I want, but..."

Daniel chuckled but continued to slowly fuck me. I gave a quick laugh and shook my head, but I kept my eyes closed, intent on enjoying that thick piece of meat sliding back and forth inside my happy wet tunnel.

"I meant, I'm really, really happy right now," I purred. "I've finally got my cur to admit that I'm his bitch. That makes me happy. Gives me a happy on."

"That's one way to describe it," breathed Daniel.

I chuckled again, and then I used that opportunity to reach down and stroke myself with my right-hand fingers. I liked to give myself a slow stroke at first, a slow and even, circular stroke to my clit and hood, taking a little bit of time to give myself a quick and jerking stroke, then rub my whole pussy for a moment, sinking my fingers into my wet hole, right between my pussy and his cock. It feels good to get your fingers creamy, then go back to stroking your clit, that way you can get some more of that gel in the folds of your hood. It also feels good to feel your man's cock and the softness of his balls while he's moving in and out of you. It's warm, it's wet, it's wonderful, and its's just good sex, but that's something I've discovered that most guys don't understand.

Daniel, on the other hand, let me do whatever I wanted, because he was my little bitch...even though, technically, I was his little bitch...but he'd made a promise to me, a promise to be mine, and I owned him now, so he was like the best fucking boyfriend I'd ever had...I had control of this boy. Couldn't ask for better than that.

"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had," I breathed out. "You really are."

"Really?" asked Daniel in a husky exhale of breath.

"Oh, yeah," I nodded with my eyes closed. "You've done some really stupid things, Daniel Christianson, but I have to admit, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Whoa, what?" asked Daniel in surprise. "What did you say?"

"You heard me, Danny boy," I grinned. "I think I'm in love with you."

He moved his hands up to my bare waist and ground his crotch into me, thrusting deep inside my quivering, cum-soaked snatch. The smell of my vibrating twat was all over his dad's study, so we were going to have to light a scented candle or something, because if I could smell that rich, tangy aroma, his dad was going to have an aneurysm coming in here.

Of course, stupid me should have expected him to say something equally as stupid as my high expectations of him.

"You sound like Megan," he said quietly.

My brown eyes snapped open as my lips turned down into a very noticeable frown. My shoulders tensed as I took in a sharp breath.

"Danieeeeel!" I growled. "Never mention another girl's name in the middle of sex! What the fuck!"

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" he apologized. "This is just...It's all so sudden. I'm having trouble processing it."

Okay, okay. I could understand that. I had taken over his life over the past three weeks. He was just nervous, anxious about this whole new relationship. I get it...Still...what the fuck...

"Just don't mention Megan again," I said unhappily. "That's a sore subject."

He ran his hands up my sides within my shirt and cupped his hands underneath my breasts, right around my bra, squeezing that article of clothing and the soft bulbs within as he continued to slow fuck me. I rubbed my whole pussy...well, the top half of it, anyway...I can't very well rub the whole thing with Daniel's dick and balls in the way, but...anyway...I rubbed my whole pussy and moaned, and then I took that time to bring my fingers up to my mouth to taste my own juices, sucking on those digits to bring in that rich flavor to my taste buds.

"I was with Megan for a long time, Saoirse," said Daniel quietly. "I can't just forget her. I broke it off with her because I was afraid of inflicting her with the curse..."

"I get that, you meathead," I frowned. "It's still bad form to mention another girl's name...Wait...What are you saying?...Hey!...I just confessed that I was in love with you, and I did it in the middle of having sex with you, and...What the fuck are you saying, Daniel?"

He leaned down and kissed the back of my bare neck, right on my right shoulder, and he ground into me again, causing the mushroom head of his thick dong to grind into my cervix. It made me shake and shiver, temporarily sabotaging my ability to think.

"I'm saying that..." breathed Daniel, "I'm saying that I don't know what my feelings are yet. I thought I was in love with Megan, but that was a long time ago. Now, you're saying you're in love with me, but the truth is, you don't really know me at all, and I don't really know you. Can't we get to know each other first?"

I sighed as my shoulders sank in disappointment. He was really getting under my skin, and not in the good way.

"I know I've been bitchy and kind of mean," I said unhappily, "but that's understandable, considering you inflicted me with a Goddamned lycanthropy curse and basically raped me in my own bed...though that wasn't your fault. You were possessed by your animal side, so I'm not blaming you for that, but...you have to understand where I'm coming from, okay? I've sunk all of my feelings into you, and I don't want to lose you, and it scares me to think that you might get back with Megan. Can't you see that?"

"Yeah," he whispered.

He ran his hands down my sides and along the smooth skin of my bare ass, kissing into my right shoulder and up, up to my right ear, nibbling on my earlobe for a moment...Goddamn. He could really make love when he wanted to, you know?

"I do love you..." he whispered into my ear.

This caused my heart to jump, but what he said next killed that little joy.

"But I still have feelings for Megan," he finished.

"Goddammit," I breathed out. "Goddammit, I knew it...Fine. Resolve that shit, so you can be mine. I want you all to myself."

"I...I will," he stammered. "I will. I promise."

"Good," I smiled. "Now stop all this negative talk and fuck me properly. I want to cum."

He chuckled and rubbed the left side of his head against my long, curly brown hair.

"You are a little bitch," he said, the distinct sound of mirth in his voice.