Stuck in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he felt Heather's face get planted squarely beneath his raging cock as she inhaled its musk, then kissed down his shaft and onto his balls, and then taking them wholly into her mouth. He'd never met a woman who could suck both of his big nuts at once, but given the size of Lindsay's balls weighing heavily on his chin, he guessed she had practice.

He wanted to drag out Lindsay's teasing, so he moved away from her clit to eat her ass. He licked and slurped and kissed ravenously and was rewarded with moans and squirming. Heather must have figured out what Ethan was doing, because she mirrored the act, letting go of his balls and relentlessly making out with his puckering hole.

He was eating ass with gusto, but Heather made it look like a polite peck on the check. He was overwhelmed, and tried to straighten out to stop the onslaught, but that only made her tongue him harder. Lindsay doubled down, taking all the weight off of her knees and onto her gigantic ass, cutting off all air.

He didn't let up as he silently panicked from suffocation and was rewarded with a brief breath of air as she shifted forward, lying her tits on his stomach and putting her lips over the head of his cock, then cutting his air off again. He had no hope to be able to breath if he kept licking her ass, but found a channel of air below her vagina when he moved back up to her clit.

As Lindsay let more and more of his cock into her mouth, it seemed only fair that he put some real work into her clit. She sucked his dick while he sucked and licked her clit, and Heather sucked and licked his ass. This went on, as Lindsay's bobbing head took got down further with each thrust and she picked up speed, twisting her split tongue around his head each time she moved up.

They both sped up when she hilted her lips on his pubic bone. Lindsay roughly fucked her own throat with Ethan's dick while he give himself muscle cramps in his mouth making circles and crosses on her clit that she held vacuum-sealed in his lips. Heather moved on from eating his ass, finishing with a hard smack of her lips that threatened to pull him inside out, then sucked his balls while she fingered his ass.

After a few minutes of this a powerful energy was building in Ethan's dick and prostate, the tell-tale tickle of an orgasm to cum. He wasn't ready, though, he didn't want to blow his load be forced give Heather's pussy the leftovers. He wanted to save that first and most powerful load, so he bucked and squirmed to try to send a message.

Both girls only sped up, laughing at his struggle. As they sped up he felt the bucks and heard the moans of Lindsay's clitoral orgasm as she brought him closer and closer. Once he was pushed right to the edge, Lindsay stopped. Now his sloppy wet dick was exposed the cold air. It was too late, and he leaked out a river unsatisfying cum with a ruined orgasm. This wasn't the type of sadism he was used to.

"Awww, poor boy, is couldn't hold on just a little longer?" Lindsay teased, before raising her wide hips off of him. For a moment he thought she would get up and they would switch positions, but instead she switched organs, and suddenly thrust her sweet-smelling girldick into his mouth. Seemed fair enough, and he'd been face-fucked by bigger.

Her big but not monstrous dick was perfect. He savored the drip-feed of intoxicating futa precum as Lindsay treated his throat like a pussy. "I hope your dick is worth more than one little load. A lot of men can't hack it. I can pump so fucking much into your sweet throat pussy and still be rock hard to stuff your ass like a fucking turkey! Ah! That's fucking good don't move!" She slammed as fast as she could, slapping her balls into her face as wave after wave of hot futa cum filled him up.

After a minute of letting the last trickles die down, she lifted off and fell clumsily to a sitting position. "Sorry," she nearly slurred, glowing with hazy satisfaction.

"You were too rough! You're going to scare him off," Heather scolded.

Ethan rubbed his neck to try to sooth his abused throat, and hoarsely whispered, "no it's okay. You were a little rough but I don't care. You're so hot, and that's the most potent futa cum I've ever had." He wasn't exaggerating. His head rushed with the ecstasy of it and his cock pulsed with more life than ever before.

Heather jumped with joy, gave him a long kiss, then bent over the arm of the couch. "Please fuck my pussy with that huge cock. I'm creamy just thinking about it."

"I'm not sure you're in the position to call anyone huge," he replied.

"Biggest I've ever had," she praised, then qualified with, "I've never had my own."

He supposed she had a point. He got on his knees and into position, then slipped his head into her hot slippery heaven. As he sank further and further into her, Heather's internal walls rhythmically constricted and relaxed around Ethan's grateful cock.

"Jesus Christ your pussy is amazing," Ethan praised without thought. Heather's response was a pleased whimper. When he felt her crevice kiss against his sensitive tip, he resigned to the fact that he'd only have so much depth to explore, and motioned to retract, but at the slightest slip away, her pussy flexed and refused to give him up.

"Deeper," Heather begged, as he felt her cervix recede into her slightly, creating suction that pulled him further and coaxed even more blood into his rigid meat. He skeptically obeyed as her cavity relaxed into a more manageable level of industrial-grade grip.

When he pressed against what should be the bottom of her lusty hole, it cleverly found novel ways to stretch and unfold, increasing Heather's moans into a chorus of pleasure. She managed to gradually make the perfect amount of space, just barely, until he'd given her absolutely everything he had. This gave him a very satisfying feeling of completeness, and the squeals Heather hummed from her chest testified to the same sentiment.

He fell into her, embracing her skin against his with his chest on her back as he grabbed as much of her breasts as he could carry. As he began to retract his hip, he felt a poke. Lindsay had snuck up behind him and decided it was the appropriate time to enter his ass unannounced. He welcomed it.

Drinking down her cum caused more than his inhuman level of desire. It also had the effect of dilating his anus. Just another of the miraculous effects of futa cum, he supposed. Lindsay pressed her spit-lubed girlcock into in and equal and opposite motion as the as he was backing into her.

"Take it, bitch," Lindsay taunted. Her tone changed as she was fully subsumed into Ethan's ass. "Oh fuck, Ethan! You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you!"

Ethan was bewildered. If only he'd known his longtime feelings were reciprocated. He had little brainpower for words, and could only spare "ditto."

Ethan and Lindsay continued their synchronized thrusts. As he repeatedly traded the sensations of Heather's pussy and Lindsay's dick, both added to each other and making each motions more incredible than the last. Truly, this was the best of both worlds.

As he felt himself approach his peak, he looked down so see Heather's arched back. It just didn't seem right. He wanted to look her in the eyes when he came. He stopped, getting protests from both women. With gestures and nudges he communicated to change positions, and Heather flipped over. She was now red and radiating heat, and her dick and balls were completely soaked with slippery clear precum which had also puddled on the leather couch cushion.

Ethan sucked and fondled her godlike tits. After that, he peeled back her shining foreskin halfway down to slip his tongue below it and tickle the sensitive glans. He teased her like that while her breathing grew heavy. When she was revved up, he backed off sadistically and crashed his waist into hers, filling her completely.

Lindsay mimicked the rough maneuver, even more forcefully diving into his ass. Little did she know he was hoping for that. He didn't mind a little force from Lindsay. At least she wasn't ass-rippingly huge. She was quite large, but not beyond reason. This was a rare opportunity to enjoy the deep feeling of fullness.

They continued thrusting in sync like before. Now, however, Lindsay synced to double-speed. She not only hilted her cock in him at the apex of his backstroke, but when his own cock was hilted in Heather as well. Even as he reached top speed, she still somehow doubled it. Both women clearly had sexual talent that dwarfed the skill of any peak-performance athlete.

Ethan reach down to firmly massage Heather's glans under her foreskin with both thumbs as he maintained his max speed. He burned with exponentially more pleasure as he approached orgasm. It was clear Lindsay was right there with him. Lindsay's double-time pounds managed to increased more.

Lindsay pushed him into Heather with very little room for his own thrusts. This left him to rapidly seize within the wonderful bottom inches of Heather's pussy. He got two pounds in the millisecond it took to to plough into her soft cervix. There were another three pounds while he made the thrust, and two when he hit the back of his stroke, and so on.

By now she was cumming inside of him, he was cumming in in Heather, and Heather was cumming all over herself, him, and the furniture. His cum started gushing with a noticeable head start before the burning waves of his orgasm did. Then, it multiplied in magnitude once his climax had truly started. He'd never cum so much, and had never had so much ambrosia-like futa cum stuffed into him, or sprayed onto him for that matter.

Being loaded full of futa cum extended his climax. It refused to stop for a stretch of time that he couldn't track as his mind had blanked out to factory settings. By the time it finished he was paradoxically both more satisfied and more horny than he'd ever been. This felt like the start of an addiction.

After some time of leaving maximum pressure on both ends,he rested his cock resting in the deepest depths of Heather's pussy. Lindsay did the same in his ass. They eventually all pulled out, and he squeezed down as hard as he could to not let any of Lindsay's gift drip out of him. An absurd idea gnawed at him, and he didn't have the inhibitions to keep it to himself.

"Now let's go the other way."

He was met with bewildered gazes from both ends. Heather began, "you don't mean...?"

"Yep," he confirmed. "I want you to fuck me while I fuck Lindsay."

"I... I don't know. I don't want to hurt you."

"And that's exactly why I want to do it. I can take you, as long as you're not trying to hurt me."

Lindsay grinned, and said, "fuck it, if you're getting your ass stretched so am I. I've never had anything as big as you up there and I could use a challenge."

"Nobody said you had to take it in the ass," Ethan pointed out.

"I did," she doubled down. "Just don't make fun of me, anal does things to me."

Curious to see what Lindsay was referring to, he proceeded. First, Heather sat on the couch with her legs spread and her cock straining to contain itself. She tried and failed to keep her cool as she was shaking with excitement.

If this worked, she'd be losing a new virginity in a way. All of her previous attempts to penetrate partners blew up in her face, as none had gotten more than a few inches of her thigh-slapper inside, or even managed to go more than thirty seconds before tapping out. More than one had actually gone to the hospital.

Due to this, she was just as scared as she was excited about Ethan attempting it. She didn't want to hurt him, and she especially didn't want this to be her last time spending time with him. She would lock her burdensome cock away forever if it mean Ethan would keep putting his own in her.

The rational part of her mind wanted to flat-out refuse his offer and avoid the risk. She'd resigned herself to forever being a bottom and not getting any use out of her big stupid cock other than her foreskin being a stress ball for Lindsay and her. However she couldn't resist the prospect that this could work.

She knew it was theoretically possible. There were loads of porn videos of people using dildos as big as her dick, or even bigger. That was her favorite kind of porn. In a way, it kept hope alive for her. The people in those videos were professionals, who dedicated considerable time to perfecting the art of dick-taking, however.

While Ethan didn't seem as practiced as the pornstars, he may be suited for the job. According to him, most of the girldicks he'd taken were larger than even his hefty cock. Maybe there was a chance her neglected cock would get what she'd been dying for. The anticipation of that possibility made her face numb with adrenaline.

Ethan squatted over Heather, finding a stable position on his knees before doing anything. Slowly, he lowered himseld and backed his ass to Heather's lap. Soon his cum-drenched hole sat firmly on her fist-sized head. After getting stretched and lathered with Lindsay's pain-relieving nectar, he was as ready as he'd ever be. With that in mind, he reached back to hold Heather's large appendage in place. Once secured, he peeled her foreskin all the way back while he let down more and more of his weight.

Sure enough, his hole opened up. He gasped as it stretched wider than it ever should. The pressure between his ass and her girldick was so immense it felt like they would fuse together. Even Heather's wind was knocked out of her. In a way, her cock faced as much of an ordeal as Ethan's ass.

He made it, though, shooting lightning through his spine as he swallowed down the head. It was like shoving a whole apple up there, but he managed it so far. The initial shock was passing, thankfully. After just the head, his prostate was flattened like a pancake. Pleasure managed to wholly outshine pain and exertion, and Ethan melted into bliss

This even continued when his muscles gave out and all of his weight fell to his ass. The only thing slowing his descent was the failing strength of his sphincter. That tired muscle was enough to keep him lowering as only a snail's pace. His fall was slow but unstoppable.

By this point, Lindsay was on her knees, rubbing his thigh to comfort him with her left hand while she tickled his balls and screaming taint with her split tongue. It felt better than Ethan could have hoped. That feeling really did make things easier. With her right hand, Lindsay churned her ass with her biggest vibrating dildo. Even that was still a far cry from the dick she was preparing for.

Ethan focused on the multiple sources of pleasure. This helpted to distract him as he stretched further to the thickest bulge in the middle of her blimpy shaft. He was completely limp and powerless to change his trajectory. The limpness didn't spare his dick, which sat helplessly on Lindsay's head.

Finally, he passed the peak girth and his sliding gained a small amount of speed. With the change in pressure, the blood stampeded back into his dick. The final stretch happened all at once. In one lurch the last third rushed into him. Once Heather was fully inside of him, liquid began spouting out of Ethans dick in a continuous stream.

He was briefly mortified. He worried that he may have been peeing on Lindsay. Fortunately, he realized that it was clear and lube-like prostate fluid evacuating as hard as it could. This wasn't surprising, given the immense pressure and stimulation.

Lindsay flinched. She briefly had same fear as Ethan. When she realized he was squirting, she closed her eyes and let it shower her. She simply continued massaging Ethan's balls with her tongue. His sissy-gasm was just icing on the cake to her.

From the instant penetration began, Heather was speechlessly slack-jawed. She dumbly stared at Ethan in awe. The more of her dick Ethan had taken, the more it radiated pleasure. This was the greatest feeling she'd ever been graced with.

She was a fool to think being a bottom was enough for her. She was a futa, damn it! Her big, beautiful girlcock was built to fuck! This bitch-breaker was meant to turn men into puddles of quivering jello.

Ethan fell into place, where he belonged. Heather's glorious balls clenched, her insides spasmed, and she came with all her might. As if to celebrate, Ethan started squirting like the bitch he was while he took her creampie. The fact that her cum was swimming and stirring in with Lindsay's only made it hotter.

Ethan and Heather were in position, and wouldn't gather the strength to move for a while. Now it was Lindsay's turn. She discarded her dildo and lined herself up with Ethan's dick. Her anxiety was gone regarding the reaction anal caused her to have. It was clear that premature-ejaculation would be fine today. As soon as Ethan's fat cock entered her, a lone ribbon of cum slipped out from her dick.

She lowered herself quickly, always preferring to jump into pools instead of gingerly step in. At the bottom, she let out a satisfied sigh as two more consecutive ropes shot from her mostly-flaccid girldick, followed by one more a few seconds later. The thought struck her that this would be fun. She began riding Ethan, and rocking him to jostle the spear up his ass.

She didn't take long before she was bucking and grinding like she was riding a bull, which she supposed she was. Anal had a special hold on Lindsay. She made sure to keep it a rare occurance, but when she indulged, there was no stopping her floppy cock from dispensing a month's worth of ejaculations in one go. In this case, her reaction was more pronounced than ever.

The extra power was either from Ethan's great cock, some emotional connection from the time she'd pined for him, or more likely both. She didn't care, she was on cloud nine. She was rocking to her heart's content, spraying her living room from another climax after every ten seconds or so. She loved the sound of the two mindless sex-fiends grunting and wailing as she moved their bodies.

Instinct took over for Heather, as she pushed Ethan to a postion planted high above her, then pistoned her hips up and down with zero self-control. She promised Ethan she'd go easy, but it wasn't possible. Ethan could only hold on for dear life and enjoy the ride.

He rejoiced as Heather's massive cock plouged from below, Lindsay's deliciously fat ass clapped as it sucked the life out of him before, and the strangely nice jolts of pain of his balls being rapidly slapped between two other pairs. After only a minute Heather came again, even more heartily than the first time. This sent Ethan over the edge with her.

By that time, Lindsay was spewing out her eighth load and showed no signs of letting up. Ethan didn't have the same fortitude as futas. He could go multiple rounds, particulary with the chemical aid of futa cum, but had limits. Typically, he needed to at least pull out for a minute before continuing. He didn't have that option. He could only bare it as the drawn out climax was stretched into post-orgasm torture.

After a few minutes of that torment, Lindsay noticed Ethan was having a hard time. She caught a few of her thick loads in a row into her palms, then turned back and fed them to Ethan. She kissed him and stirred her own cum in his mouth before he gratefully swallowed in down. Lindsay's cum renewed his fiery passion and vitality.

Ethan cycled between savoring the sex, cumming, being tortured by the relentless fucking post-orgasm, then gradually relaxing to savor it again. The futas refused to give him up. Instead, they used his battered and tender body for as long as they could. They only relented when even their insane stamina was depleted to their bodies' last thrusts.

At that point, his body acted like a greased watermelon and slipped out from between them where he collapsed on the floor. He eventually found that the futas had joined him down there in his haze. They were both cuddling him. He enjoyed their sweaty bodies holding his. They were warm, and soft, and nice. What they'd done had taken its toll on him, but he thoroughly enjoyed it.