All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 02'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
des911des9117 months ago

Lovely. It reads increasingly like a family saga and that is not a criticism. The family members are nicely drawn (some in more detail, of course) and the tensions are already clear. Big decisions on the horizon for us to look forward to.

Well done and thank you

TomNJaxTomNJax7 months ago

Loving this story, thanks for sharing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Great chapter!

5

WorcoWorco7 months ago

I hope I don't too old before Part 3 is published

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

A marathon and I enjoyed every page! The South Pacific cavorting was a bit unsettling (well done!) but all's well as we end this chapter. I see Part 3 is already published so on we go! Getting a bit behind with my other authors! Lucky me!

Cheers

SAGE

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

I'm turning Part 4 in today, so keep your fingers crossed. I guess my junior high principal was right: I don't read details or follow rules well.

jrphdojrphdo7 months ago

Good story. You must have done some traveling in Michigan to get that detailed. From age 10 through college I lived in Mi. . I have been literally to all the places you mentioned including the canoe trip on the Platte. Very enjoyable.

SsacamSsacam7 months ago

Great story so far and I'm looking forward tonpart three.

Ssa

waifwaif6 months ago

I have to say that in a very short time you have quickly carved out a spot on my faves list.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

The resolution of the "compromising situation“ was ok, but for my liking an additional, clarifying conversation in private between Annika and Erik is missing - the leap in the story was just too abrupt for me.

Nevertheless, a great story, superbly told - I'm really looking forward to the sequel(s)!

Because of the limitation mentioned above "only" 4/5 stars !

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Very enjoyable. As someone said, the only thing missing was a clarifying conversation between Erik and Annika. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...