All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 03'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

The ending of this part clearly says a part 4 is out there. Too many bad Scandinavians and one bad Turk and possibly cheating girlfriend are still looming on the horizon.

des911des9117 months ago

A cliffhanger worthy of a TV drama series. Well done. They have some work to do.

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

Great story more twists and turns than a world famous roller coaster! Going to be interesting to see which side you chose, their love or his jealousy and her pandering. I'll be around to watch at the end.

Cheers

SAGE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another outstanding effort Texican1830! I enjoy all of yout stories, you have that knack to keep the reader engaged. 5* work, as is your norm!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Much better flow and character interaction than “Comeuppance “. I do worry Annika will get “sacrificed “ like the wife in that story just to stir the reader’s passions. I love the plot line that her emotional development was stunted, really unique angle. Now, what will you do with it? Erik definitely needs to get in touch with the PA and form an ironclad alliance. 4.7*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars can’t wait for the next part. When will part 4 be out?

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

Part 4 posted today. Can’t guess publication date. Part 5 ends the first segment of this story; it requires editing.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor637 months ago

Great story, keep them coming.

KTD2020KTD20207 months ago

I can see a twist in here that may or not be real. Either way, I’m enjoining the ride. Thanks!

QBikkQBikk7 months ago

I really like this story. The characters are like able, relatable is more difficult. It is also highly complicated due to her job and lack of social awareness. Looking forward to part 4.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Good story and there’s no special forces, conspiracies, or extreme conditions. Annika said she needed to work on handling friendly relationships without intimacy, but she’s just not understanding what’s happening. Plus, she left a message saying if he didn’t get back to her it meant’goodbye’? That was pulling a quick trigger. If Erik stays with her, he’s going to have to explicitly state what is, and isn’t, acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't like the immature responses of getting too drunk to even look at the messages. Text and emails will never fix a problem. People need to talk to each other, and soon as it can be done rationally

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Seriously, surely the PA / protector should have been introduced and done her job by now. Otherwise, another great instalment and moving onto no 4. Still ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle534 months ago

Lonestar? Why not great Texas beer like Shiner Bock or a St. Arnold's? At least you scored points with the Garrison Brothers.

Have you spent much time in thr UP.? Great use of local landmarks as always.

Not the action packed thriller like Comeuppance, but great storytelling.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 months ago

2 strikes in 3 chapters!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...