All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 05'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

Another very good chapter in this continuing story, although it seemed that early on your female heroine was told to dress in jeans, blouse, and hoodie, but was somehow back to wearing only a robe while being molested by the Russian kidnapper. Shortly after, she was again in jeans, blouse and hoodie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well told yarn by a really good yarn spinner!

Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

When she got kidnapped I was concerned we pivot to Comeuppance 2.0, but you played it well. Great story telling, but I'm a bit sad there's only one more chapter. Somehow I feel we'll get the one paragraph "and they lived happily ever after" schtick. LOL! 5.0*

Texican1830Texican18306 months agoAuthor

Tumbleweed - good catch!

WorcoWorco6 months ago

A well baked cake of a story with delicious characters. I guess your putting a final chapter cherry on top is not over doing it. Just don't wait too long to serve us the last slice.

des911des9116 months ago

I'm really enjoying this story and was wondering how you were going to overcome the naivete/trust issues with Annika. You chose a violent and dramatic method that was unexpected and a bit out of character with the rest of the story. It did the trick, though, and trust has been restored.

Like others, I had hoped the story would go on, and on, and on; one more chapter will be welcomed. Thank you for a great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was eagerly waiting for this chapter, But this was a real letdown. The short shift to the kidnapping, and the long drawn out hot tubs really made this way less than expected from a writer of your talent.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Great story, thanks again 5 BIG ASS STARS!

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Great story like most of your masterpieces I'm going to hate seeing this one end. Auh well I have one more chapter to look forward too. The good news is I know you have many more couples you want to introduce us too!

Love your work!

Cheers

SAGE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great chapter!

5

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

„One more chapter to go.“

This leaves room for speculation and raises expectations!

Perhaps some loose ends can also be tied up on this occasion, such as Koslov's "American friend", whose mere mention makes him appear so significant, possibly even as the string-puller behind the scenes, the actual instigator ... ?

The description of Annika's mental and emotional state, this confusion after these traumatic experiences, is also a little too brief for my taste. Perhaps more comprehensive research would have helped here ?

Let's wait for the last chapter and be surprised!

4/5 stars full of expectations !

Texican1830Texican18306 months agoAuthor

Actually, it may take two chapters. I’m already in too far with too much to cover. I’m using the transition to end six and start seven. Will that bring closure? Probably not - I think there’s a part two, but I can’t get the outline fleshed out in my head.

Anyway, expect ch 6 early next week, after I go watch my grandson play football Saturday afternoon.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

A great story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I also noticed the clothing/robe discrepancy.

Is the guy’s name Erik, Eric, or Erick? Hanna or Hannah?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

SIMILAR Stories