All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 10'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoy all your stories, but this one especially.

Just a small correction from an Aussie fan..... Port Macquarie is on the north/central coast of New South Wales & is a LONG way from Queensland.

Good to hear you are recovering from health problems. Maybe you could get a ride-on mower to do your lawn?

All the best!!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Another excellent instalment.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 month agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the story, Anon Aussie, but I apologize for the bad georgraphy. I researched the Port fairly well, but didn't check NSW vs Queensland very well. Thanks!

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 month ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Not enough words to describe the wonder on how in the heck you create these tales.

Only rating I can give it is Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. They don’t allow anything higher. Not a lot of travelers know of Port Macquarie, NSW. I liked Crescent Head a little better. But the North Shore from Port across the Hastings was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the tale and status update on health. As always be safe.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

The story keeps getting better!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedabout 1 month ago

I have missed the continuation of this excellent tale. I liked the jump to Australia and look forward to whatever comes next.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 month ago

This story keeps on getting more and more interesting. The detour to Australia was a surprise but thinking logically it makes sense what with Erik's own government betraying him.

I'm waiting to see if Erik and Annika get back together and I would not be surprised to see them pack up and move their main operation "down under". I'm not quite ready to give a full 5 stars yet, this chapter gets 4.8 stars... I'm a tough judge.. LOL

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Not only the best chapter so far in the series, this chapter displayed some of your best writing to date. Complex plot lines that all added to the overall storyline made it a joy to read. The “almost” sex scenes were relevant and provided depth to the story. Great job and don’t rush us to a complete conclusion that leaves the reader shorted. 5.0*

LitCritLitCritabout 1 month ago

I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the first 9 chapters to refresh my memory, but the first question that occurs to me is, "How many 'second chances' can Annika expect?" How many solemn promises can she break, drugged or not, and still expect forgiveness and love? And isn't Erik being a hypocritical shit, nearly orgasming dancing with others at Mardi Gras, then getting pissed at Annika for letting her director and her co-star touch her shoulder, or turn her this way and that while shooting a scene? The convoluted plot-within-a-plot-within-a-plot was a little hard to follow, too. As I say, it will bear re-reading when you've finished before I can figure out an accurate rating. I'm sticking with it to the end, though.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 month ago

Complicated is a huge understatement. If Annika hasn’t already retired from modeling and acting, then Erik has tough decisions to make. Looking forward to ch 11.

SsacamSsacamabout 1 month ago

This gets better every time you update your story.

Ssacam

I hope the recovery of the knee replacement is getting better, believe me when I know what knee replacement from hell is and the recovery from it. It took me more than a year to get over there screw up on my right knee.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

Excellent part 10, excellent! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you!

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 month ago

He is more forgiving than Jesus!!!!

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_faeabout 1 month ago

5 stars excellent read time she quits job glad to see your health id getting better

waifwaifabout 1 month ago

I love the series, but as it stretches out over time, it becomes increasingly difficult to remember which name goes with which cast member.

servant111servant11124 days ago

Nice but kinda chaotic...filled with deux ex machina off stage entrants to fix plot holes one of the biggest is the sudden abrupt move to Australia with no warning... Yes it's a roller coaster ride and frankly, It is getting way too jerky with little of the necessary foreshadowing required to play these abrupt divergences. This tale reminds me of the old series "Alias." Towards the end of the second season..the scriptwriters obviously ran out of plot ideas and started inserting one deux ex machina after another to the point to which the whole thing moved from high drama to low comedy absurdity... While this one is not quite that bad, chapter's 9 and 10 simply are really chaotic and hard to follow... Like Alias resolving all these divergent rabbit trails into a quality final chapter 11 will be really challenging...

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I searched Romance every day for a continuation of this story. Today I searched your name again and found chapter 10. The first 9 were under Romance. What makes chapter 10 a novel? I don’t like it when a series switches catagories and make it harder to find.

linnearlinnear24 days ago

Great series but that no surprise from you.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureate22 days ago

Ozzie rules is NOT rugby, either league or union! Big jump and story moved a bit too quickly. Also, you could do with a proof reader, for example I think you meant mussels not muscles being in the river.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Sacrilegious! AFL (Aussie Rules Football) is not, and never will be that toffee nosed version of rugby known as union or that handball throwing rubbish called league. I will give you a small break though, because rugby league is big in the two states you mixed up - Queensland and New South Wales - with a huge three game grudge match every year between the blues and the maroons. The rest of Australia is AFL country.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy14 days ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Yeah, I had to go back to the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...