Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A team at a very secure facility in Minnesota is troubleshooting the product in multiple trials. It's complex and complicated, and there is no reason to proceed until it's trouble free. Don't get me wrong: it's made to self-correct and improve, and once we give it the reins, I'm confident it will. However, once we acknowledge it's been tested and is ready, we're going to have a very diverse clientele, so it can't turn into a shitshow because we forgot something or miscoded something that affects that client."

"But it's already in use, isn't it?" Annika asked.

"As secretly as possible and on a limited basis, yes. Some of our families' trucks, vans, and pickups are in the pilot. My partners down south have a pilot involving a variety of diesel and gasoline engines, including military transport. In all instances, there are daily user reports, and data are being measured, analyzed, and evaluated by a carefully selected expert from each field."

"And?" she asked. "So far, so good," he replied with a shrug.

****

The sausage egg biscuit sandwiches and fruit from last night's grocery run were more filling than they looked. They had cooked enough to deliver a biscuit and cup of coffee or juice to security team members at the other stations. Although the feed from the Shadow UAV did not identify any potential problems, they didn't want to inadvertently give away a hidden sentinel post, so the food was left at various locations where it could be picked up without disclosing the posts.

Cavo and the interior designer showed up at 8:30. The next hour was spent going over the construction and remodeling done since Annika was here last, with field trips to show what was described. Annika and Erik were effusive in their praise, and thankful that the house had been so well maintained after completion; Cavo said he would pass on to his wife, because she did the maintenance and housekeeping.

Angela gave a personal account of the way she discovered the house dimensions didn't match the house plans, and she and Cavo took them through the process they used to discover the hidden space extending from ground to third floor, and then the tunnel system. They were shown the well-disguised entrances on each floor and the hidden stairwells leading to the tunnels.

They had been in the basement and worked out in the basement gym many times without seeing anything that looked like a door, but there was one that slid out and sideways when you pulled a hidden lever, like the side door on a van. When closed, they could neither see nor feel the seams.

It was fascinating to hear the stories, and more so because they loved the revitalized house so much. Praise and thanks were offered once more before Cavo and Angela left, and then Annika and Erik retired to their separate offices with a final cup of Costa Rican blend medium-dark roast coffee. She had a lengthy online session with Dr. Alderson and Milly Hammer; he had a development team meeting that included Cassie and Johnny.

After greetings, Erik asked Karli, "So where are we?"

She glanced at the other three team members present and replied, "On top of the world, so far. This thing works so well it's almost scary, and I doubt we can keep it under wraps much longer. Your vendor and user experts are losing their collective mind over the data they're getting, and that kind of enthusiasm crosses borders quickly, whatever the NDA says.

"Are you ready for us down there?"

"The housing needed some work, but the designer that helped with my house has made it less 'military barracks' and more 'homey.' She's staying around for a while after you guys move down so she can work with you to make your place look and feel the way you want it to. Other than that - the tech, cyber connections, and computing equipment are in place and secured; the facilities and grounds are physically secure, and I reached agreement with the Air Force regarding their responsibilities in emergencies. We're ready to stock the café and the refrigerators and freezers in each housing area.

"So, I guess we're ready when you are."

Roddie spoke up first. "Sean, Karlie, and I are ready now, Mate. We're the vanguard, and the others will follow within a week. We'll be two members short when we move to Texas, but Sean and I each have someone we'd like to bring over. Can you interview them anytime soon, if we get them to Texas?"

"How about I hire them on your recommendations and hold you responsible? I'm not going to ask someone to fly to Austin or Houston from Down Under or Ireland for an interview. If you say they are the right ones, I say we give it a try. However, they will have to submit to the same screening process you endured, so best warn them."

"They know, and both are former military, so that won't be an issue," Sean replied.

"Cassie, will you see to it that Carl's person makes their travel arrangements? We can have them picked up at the most convenient airport."

"Of course.

"If the team meeting is over, Johnny and I would like to have an administrative meeting. Does that work for you?"

"Sure. Karlie, Sean, Roddie, I'll talk to you guys when your travel arrangements are solidified."

When the room cleared, Johnny said, "We need to come to Texas and meet with you in person, as soon as you have time. It's nothing bad - in fact, it's all good, but we need to make some decisions and we want the opportunity to discuss, debate, and get feedback in person.

"Also, Bill says we need to return for a refresher course, and KJ has a few days off during their open week, next week. Hannah can take some personal time then too, so we'd like to fly down this weekend and stay the week."

"And you'd like to see the finished product down here, right? At least I hope so," Erik teased.

Cassie laughed. "Yeah, that too, but we didn't want to make that seem the priority. The other stuff really is getting close to critical."

"You will be staying with me while you're here, of course. I'll tell Annika that Bill is demanding refresher courses, so maybe we can all head to the lake after the rat killing is done."

"Speaking of," Johnny said, "and I'm asking for a friend - how is she?"

"She's in a video conference with Dr. Alderson and Milly right now, but she seems fine. Quieter, more reserved, and healthier than I remember, but emotionally stable, and in excellent physical condition, based on the workouts she, Andi, and Rhonda engage in almost daily."

"I know someone who will enjoy hearing that, and seeing her next weekend," Johnny replied with relief in his voice.

"I do too," Cassie said with a catty tone, "and he will especially enjoy hearing about her top physical condition. Can I work out with them when I get there? He thinks I'm getting soft."

"Only if you dress like they do, in skintight onesies," he teased. "Oh, and tell Hannah about the dress code, Johnny."

"I will, just so I can watch all of them parade around without her hitting me. And, Buddy, is it true that Annika gained twenty pounds in all the right places?"

"Would a poon dog like KJ lie to you? See y'all when you get here!"

Erik said not a word about the visitors arriving Friday night, but he made sure everything was ready. He did tell Annika and the security team that Karli, Sean, and Roddie were coming soon, and he would inform them when he knew their schedule. Annika immediately called her interior designer/friend Angela, and arranged video tours so the newcomers' quarters would meet their expectations.

Angela agreed to meet her, Andi, and Rhonda at the facility, and they were gone for three hours before returning, going for run, and then working out.

The enthusiasm Annika displayed in setting things up with Angela continued through the evening meal and following conversations, prompting Erik to ask how her session went when they were walking to their rooms. Her face lit up. "I'm so blessed to have Milly and Kate on my side! It went great, and I'm already looking forward to our Friday morning session! Thanks for asking."

****

The Friday surprise was a day away, but Thursday brought one that shocked Annika momentarily speechless. "Hello, Honey! It's good to see you again! Your sweet man invited me here so we can talk about those plans of yours!"

"Oh, Miss Tina! It's so good to see you! I had no idea you were coming!"

They embraced, exchanged kisses, and Annika escorted Tina to the lift so they could ride up to her third floor office. Before they got on, Annika turned, spotted Erik watching, shook her finger at him in warning about such surprises, and then covered her heart in thanks. He grinned and watched them disappear.

Maybe he was wrong, but she seemed to need someone to get her off dead center. She had Aila's research, Miss Tina's original recommendations, and her own ideas, but she seemed to be stuck in indecision-land. Miss Tina wasn't an indecisive person, so maybe she would dislodge Annika.

If she decided she didn't want to go into business, that she wanted to go back to modeling or acting, or do none of the three, that was a decision, and he would support her decision. He was pulling against acting, and modeling meant a lot of travel and time apart, but it was her life.

Unless they became one, in which case he'd prefer to see her big and pregnant - several times! Maybe then the men would leave her alone! He chuckled at that, but he could hope,

In accordance with her demand, at one Marcus returned from Giddings with a 'special order' load of barbeque from the City Meat Market. They set lunch up on the picnic table under the pines, and sent a text to Annika that lunch was under the pines. She and Tina came out the door laughing and talking, and then Tina confronted Marcus: "Did you get me plenty of their delicious table sauce, young man!"

"Indeed, I did, Mam," he answered with a grin. "In fact, I told them this order was for you, and they packed some sauce and extra sausages for you to take back to Houston. They also told me to tell you hello, and to not forget them next time you take 290 to Austin."

"That road is so crowded it's terrible!" she complained. "But maybe I'll have my driver take 77 north from LaGrange next time so I can get my fix!"

Miss Tina did enjoy barbeque; especially the homemade sausage and sauce, and she had a hearty appetite for someone her size. Erik teasingly asked where she was putting all that, and she giggled like a schoolgirl. "My family is blessed with great metabolism, although we do tend to add inches to the booty! You've seen my girls; well, they can out eat me, but they also exercise more than me. Personal trainers and all, you know.

"And speaking of fit, what kind of training are you doing to look so healthy, Missy? Down in Galveston you had the long, lanky model look, but now - wow! You rearranged things very nicely!"

Annika blushed deeply, although that wasn't anything she hadn't already heard from many sources. Hearing it from a top designer, though, had a different impact. "Do you think I'm too fit?" she asked, self-doubt suddenly filtering in.

"Oh Hell No! Baby, you are what every girl wants to be today. Not everyone can be model-tall and thin, but most of us can get fit! My eldest daughter and I are looking into starting a line of clothes for girls like you and her, with all the body parts. We'd love for you to model for us, and - that's something you should look into. Fashion niches: fitness apparel; street clothes for fit women and women with curves; dresses and special occasion styles for those same women.

"I'm not being mean when I say this, but you're no longer Paris runway material. Too mature, healthy, and fit; but I'll bet Sports Illustrated would write you an even bigger check! Same with any design house that wants to market beauty and fitness."

Tina gave Annika a serious look and told her, "Hon, if you have a problem, it's that you were hotter than a match head, and then you disappeared. As you know, ours is a 'right now' business, and it would have been better had you launched your line when your name was on every tongue. That's not a fatal problem because you have intelligence, talents, and abilities most in our business don't, and you have this pretty boy to help."

Annika got up, moved to her side, and hugged her. "You are so kind to me! Thank you so much for coming!"

"We aren't through yet, Missy! Now that we've had this talk, I'll get down to the nitty gritty. You have a lot to do, and I think we need to refine your plan just a little."

Miss Tina's driver showed up at four, but she didn't come out until after six. Danny enjoyed some of the leftover barbeque, complained that they rarely stopped for 'que or steaks anymore, and then wandered the grounds with Marcus, Eddie, and Freddy. Erik went up to his office, checked in with Greenlight Minneapolis, and then made a call to Annika's business team, which, since LA, had been relegated to managing her earnings and royalties from past work. As he had heard through the grapevine (named Bill Hammer), there had been inquiries, and one stood out. When it was explained, he said it sounded legit, and suggested they discuss it with her tomorrow, after Miss Tina got through with her today.

Amanda and Cal were excited about that connection and wanted details; all he could tell them is what he heard at lunch, and that he had no idea what they had talked about the other eight hours they had been together. Self-satisfied, yet feeling trepidation about what he had just approved, he again considered the juxtaposition of his interests. Selfishly, he knew what he wanted to happen, but how long would Annika enjoy being barefoot and pregnant? The girl who has traveled the world and competed with others since the age of five as a hausfrau?

It seemed wrong even to him. But it wasn't his choice, it was hers. He was merely facilitating the examination of options she had to choose among. On the other hand, if she didn't know what the other option was, how could it be an informed choice?

It hit Erik then that he was pushing her into action professionally, but he was the one stuck in the mud relationship-wise. 'Time to shit or get off the pot, Boy!' as his grandfather colorfully informed him more than once. 'Yeah, it is, Grampa. Thanks for the reminder.'

As much as he wanted to advance his cause tonight, he couldn't make himself. Annika was drunk on excitement and future plans after Tina left, and seducing her would be like seducing someone drugged. So, he was a good listener, nodded a lot, and let her spew her excitement all over him and the second floor parlor.

The endorphins finally dissipated, the chair and ottoman were comfortable, and she nodded off in the midst of an incoherent sentence. He watched her sleep for a while, checked to see if she would awaken if shaken, and found she was sound asleep. He gathered her in his arms, picked her up, and carried her to her bedroom. She continued to sleep, but wrapped her arm around his neck and snuggled to him.

After pulling down the bedcovers with one hand, he gently laid her on the navy satin sheets and faced the dilemma: to let her sleep in her clothes, or remove them before covering her.

In his mind, the reasons to undress her outweighed the reasons not to, even if some of his reasons were selfish. He carefully unsnapped and unzipped her tight jeans, worked them over her full hips and round butt, and down those long legs. He left the panties, such that they were, in place, but took a moment to admire what he saw.

From her toes to the bottom of the designer sweatshirt was pure blonde perfection. KJ was 100% right - every ounce went to the right place!

Intellectually, he could appreciate her stunning beauty lying on those dark sheets, but his cock had a very different take. This was HIS body to plunder, and he wanted it so badly he hurt! Erik chastised his cock for being so selfish and having such thoughts about a sleeping beauty, and then went about the tricky job of removing the sweatshirt. That involved moving her arms above her head so he could pull it over her head and arms, but she slept through it.

Thankfully, she wasn't wearing a bra, so he could just cover her and let her sleep. Yet, he hesitated.

Lying there, hair spread behind and around her beautiful face, with that most perfect body lying on those navy sheets, legs slightly apart, and larger-than-before breasts with hard nipples pointing at the sky, was a mouth-watering, cock-cramping sight. Standing there, staring down at her, he realized just how long his dry spell had been, how badly he wanted her, and how much her loved her! Not just her impeccable body - all of her!

It was past time to get off high center and make a move!

He reluctantly turned away, walked to the door, and flipped off the light switch before closing the door. In the dark he couldn't see the blue eyes watching him leave, or the little grin that marked that luscious mouth. In his bed he was forced to take care of his rampaging cock, and couldn't hear the whimpers and moans from next door.

Once sated enough to survive the night, he vowed tomorrow he would be honest with her, and fell into a troubled sleep that featured a blonde goddess writhing around on dark sheets with her sleek, powerful thighs crushing his head.

****

There was a touch of coquette in the pretty girl that came downstairs that morning. It wasn't just the fitted electric blue jumpsuit that almost matched her eyes, or the touches of lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara, or even the flowing curls. It was as much the attitude, posture, and demeanor he hadn't seen since she left for LA. Upon closer examination, he noticed her toe and fingernails all matched the jumpsuit, and she was wearing strappy sandals rather than training shoes.

Andi and Rhonda took one look at her, moved their gaze to him, back to her, and then grins covered their faces. Eddie, Marcus, and Freddy looked starstruck, even though they had already been around her for days. The greetings had a little extra inflection all around, and the two women made a point of calling attention to things by exclaiming "I love your jumpsuit/eyeshadow/nails," and such.

Erik let his expression do his talking, and Annika heard him loud and clear. The feeling of helplessness she had battled over the intervening months was quelled, replaced by hopefulness. No, he hadn't said anything, but the thoughtfulness he had shown over that time, and especially since inviting her down, spoke of caring louder than words could. And Miss Tina - that was above and beyond! You only do something like that for someone you love!

She might not be out of his doghouse, and she certainly wasn't out of her own, but there were signs. Should she push? She should let him pick the time and place, but if he stood over her naked form again and looked at her like he did last night, she was going to jump up, grab him, and use some of her Taekwondo moves to rape him!

She caught herself staring at him as she thought about all that, and saw a light in his eyes that had been missing. He hadn't said anything, she hadn't said anything, but knowing what that light meant made her blush prettily, and scurry off to gather her breakfast from the warmer. It also made her panties damp.

It had been a long dry spell, and her personal efforts just weren't getting the job done!

The breakfast meal was different when shared with this more gregarious version of Annika, but she had to cut it short due to back-to-back video conferences with her business team and then someone they wanted her to talk with about a professional opportunity.

Erik worked out with Marcus, went for a run with Freddy, and then had a brief meeting with the three in the vanguard.

Andi and Rhonda had taken kitchen duties for the day. For lunch they were presented with Rhonda's specialty lasagna, Andi's Garden Salad with homemade Italian dressing, and a choice of wine or iced tea. They waited for Annika, whose meetings had run long, and all noticed that she was more serious when she joined them.