All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Wonderful story and the writing is very good, flows well!

servant111servant1118 months ago

Very well written. Love the setting and local color.

5 stars

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent story Texican, excellent as usual! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

This is so far from your usual (and Texas), but it is a truly terrific tale. I eagerly await part 2 and hope it is up tomorrow. 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

All things considered, probably your most complete work to date - 5.0*

RK52RK528 months ago

Very well written and eminently enjoyable. I look for forward to what follows. Good detail and storyline.

I’m not sure how long you intend it to be but hope for a bit more character development of the primary male MC.

Uf Dah! As they say up there. This really is an excellent start. A strong Five Stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Outstanding story and writing. Thank you for sharing your talent I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

So well written. I'm no expert on the Swedish community in America or the Great Lakes but to my mind you certainly brought them and their family ethics out. Beautiful.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

Great Story. Erotic, teasing, hopeful and maybe a perfect Romance.

Thank you Texican1830 Long live the Republic!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Excellent story. Erik is afraid of being hurt, but doesn’t grasp how deeply Annika is into him. Looking forward to p2.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Don't know what happened to my comment this morning, it was there but now isn't? Forgot to add that I loved Mrs Olson 's comment "You, on the other hand, are in deep caca, Erik." And don't we know it. Beautifully written and a pleasure to read. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Took too long to get nowhere. The violence was off putting as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 1 is posted and read. Waiting impatiently for part 2 ? That was a for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs some editing still, lots of spelling and grammatical mistakes, but overall, a very nice story. 5*

Turning502019Turning5020198 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. How many parts are there? Hope to see some tension in the following parts. Looking forward to part 2, 5*

CastAdriftCastAdrift8 months ago

Beautiful story.

"Existential threat" has me worried. I'm hoping the romance wins the day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
"Mormor, Farfar! I didn't expect to see you here!"

Unless there's some 'sweet home Alabama' goin on here, this should be 'Farmor' and 'Farfar', her grandparents on her father's side.

What you wrote is grandmother on mother's side and grandfather on father's side :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Getting tired of romance stories with over endowed main characters. So, definitely pure fiction. I predict one of them will cheat within 2-3 years of marriage and you can then write the LW story. Still, worth 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a good story, but I have an issue with the posting. There are hundreds, if not thousands of unfinished stories on this site, some with more than twenty chapters. I am sure every one of those authors had good intentions toward finishing their story, but alas life sometimes gets in the way. Because of this, I never read a story unless it's complete. In my opinion, an author should post their story as a part 1, 2, etc., then eventually, a final. Using "The End" is also a nice touch. Again, just my opinion!

Texican1830Texican18308 months agoAuthor

Anon, please note Part 1 before the story begins. As to posting other parts, as an author I’ve had three seconds parts posted before the first, due to having part one kicked back. That happened twice with this story - both times due to my negligence. So, I don’t post the next part until the previous part is published, and it takes the site editors a few days to do their work prior to publication. Part two has been posted for several days, and is still “pending”. Part three is in final edit, and will be posted after two is published. See how it works?

There will be a conclusion to this part of the story, but like The Summer of … series, there will be room for a continuation somewhere down the road, after the characters rest a bit.

Texican1830Texican18308 months agoAuthor

Anon re Swedish incest: oops!

drycreeksdrycreeks8 months ago

Little different. So far from ur other stuff bit still well written n enjoyable. Thanks for ur time n hard work it was enjoyed n appreciated

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Exciting beginning!

5

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

Part 2 was posted for review on 9/25; Part 3 is ready to post.

JusteenKJusteenK7 months ago

Thanks for the story, as usual from you it's very well written.

Maybe one day you could make your hero an underweight, asthmatic under achiever with crooked teeth. Perfection can be a little dull.

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

Justeen, you read my mind. Fantasy depends on bigger than life, and most of us don’t want too much “normal” in our fantasy life. I’m working on one with an “average couple” who find themselves in over their heads.

UTtexas88UTtexas887 months ago

Love your story telling, it brings the reader along the journey and makes them care about what happens.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to part 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I've been looking for part 2. I saw where you said it was posted to the site on 9/25. It is now 10/2, and Literotica is still sitting on it! What did they do, delete it instead of reading it?

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

No change in status of part 2; still shows the date submitted (9/25) meaning it hasn’t been reviewed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I get up every morning, hoping, only to be disappointed….no part 2!

Texican1830Texican18307 months agoAuthor

Anon - I check My Works - Pending several times a day, but not chapter 2 and three still show the date posted, so 2 is not scheduled for publication yet. ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why is part 2 taking so long to process?

JusteenKJusteenK7 months ago

Hi Texican, thanks for your reply. I'm already looking forward to it.

Here in the UK a tale based on everyday realism was often called a "kitchen sink drama"

I think you could handle one of those admirably.

JH4FunJH4Fun7 months ago
I wasn't sure what to expect in the Romance tale from you.

I wasn't sure what to expect in the Romance tale from you. I have always enjoyed consuming your creations. They have always been intriguing, building imagery that is vivid and all consuming of my thought processes.

My worries were totally unfounded. This first in the series was beautifully told and created the same extraordinary imagery. I would place this along side any of your greatest creations series such as Betrayal and It Ain't Paranoia if.

This one while long by my reading standards (3 to 5 pages) was a great read and earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it.

I am looking forward to consuming the remaining products you have created in this series. Thank you for creating these tales for our consumption.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus7 months ago

A well written story, good character development, credible conversations, good work!!!

waifwaif6 months ago

All I can say is, "yummy!"

linnearlinnear2 months ago

Remarkable writing as usual. I love the way you build your characters and the storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

SIMILAR Stories