Long Cool Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Don is distracted as Laura faces danger.
16.2k words
4.78
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 8 - Dinner and Drinks

"I saw her heading up to the table
Well, a tall walking big black cat.
When Charlie said I hope that you're able boy
'Cause I'm telling you she knows where it's at..."

--- The Hollies, 'Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress.

5:00pm, Monday, June 17th. Laura was working on her computer in her temp office. Margaret Mason was sitting on the other side of the table.

"I see where Mai Lin was the liaison with Audial Security Solutions." said Laura. "But I'm having trouble getting her emails to and from David Lang and his team. By the way, what is 'Top Confidential'?"

"Oh," said Margaret, "that's an internal classification. We use 'Most Confidential' and 'Top Confidential' to avoid confusion with Government classifications like 'Secret' and 'Top Secret'. As to why you can't get the data, it's probably because the FBI came in and secured the emails. Probably had our email techs take everything offline while their security review of the emails is ongoing."

"That's probably the case." Laura said. "So that means there's no point in looking any further at it. I'll have to notify my superiors at Homeland Security, of course, but they'll probably tell me to leave it in the FBI's hands, since the FBI is well-known to be the experts on emails and email servers." It is possible that Laura's voice was dripping with sarcasm on that, but Margaret didn't seem to notice.

"Okay, then," said Margaret, "I need to get a couple of things done before I go. If you need anything, just ask me first thing in the morning."

"Sure." said Laura. "I'm about to shut it down, also. You have a good evening."

"You, too." said Margaret as she got up. She then said, almost whispering: "Have a good evening with David. You're lucky; all the women here are bonkers over that guy." Laura just smiled brightly, the smile of anticipating a great evening with the hot young man.

After Margaret left, Laura called out "Donna!" When the mousey woman came to the door, Laura said "Come in, have a seat." Donna nodded and sat down. Laura put her finger over her lips as a reminder to be cautious of what was said out loud, then asked "So what did you find?"

"All the contracts with Audial are standard Government contracts." Donna said. "I got all the information you requested, except for the projects concerning David Lang's team. Those are listed as 'Top Confidential', whatever that is, and I couldn't access them."

"Did you ask Margaret or someone to help you get the information?" Laura asked, with just a touch of acidity in her voice.

"No." said Donna. "I just went on to the next project, and made a note to tell you about it, which I just did."

"If you'd told me a bit earlier in the day," Laura said, letting her voice get a little bit louder, "I might could've done something about it. Now we'll have to wait until tomorrow."

"Do you need me for anything else?" Donna asked, almost peremptorily. "Some of the people I've been working with asked me to go out for a drink with them."

At first Laura was a bit stunned at Donna's attitude, but then she had an idea. She said "Be here tomorrow no later than 8:00am." as she wrote something on a slip of paper. She handed the paper to Donna, which read 'See what you can get out of them about Mai Ling and any contacts she may have had.' Donna nodded, and Laura said levelly "You can go."

Donna was gone as quickly as she could get her things and go. Laura decided to check on an app embedded in her computer. It showed that it was very likely what she was typing on her laptop had been 'mirrored', which meant someone had set up a monitor to show everything that was on her screen and that she'd typed. The supposedly 'secure' line also had a lot more data packets going through than was normal, standard, or expected. She clearly was being spied upon...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura came into the Palm Club wearing a strappy, clingy black dress that showed off her curves and her large breasts to perfection, sheer black stockings on her magnificent legs, and despite her height she wore high-heel black pumps. It was fortunate for David that he was very tall as he walked in behind her. He was wearing a suit and collared, button-down shirt, but no tie.

Many eyes watched the hot couple as they were shown to a booth near the back end of the restaurant. In past times, it was etiquette and decorum that the lady sat facing the crowd, so that she could see and be seen, while the man took the other place with his back to the rest of the place. But Laura noticed that David had maneuvered in a way to virtually force Laura to sit with her back to most of restaurant while he faced it. Perhaps unwittingly, he'd 'won' that little spycraft 'battle', she thought to herself.

"You..." said David as his eyes devoured Laura, "look absolutely beautiful tonight."

"Why, thank you, kind sir." said Laura with a flirtatious smile. "And you look very handsome, yourself."

They made their drink orders, then David asked Laura about her work with the Government. Laura gave her carefully crafted backstop story, then she asked him about his career.

"You seem like the type of man that would be a perfect military Officer." she said. "Did you ever consider that?"

David said "I thought about it. But I'd always thought I'd be a pro football or baseball player. I overestimated myself there, but by the time I washed out of Baseball, it was getting to be too late to join the military. So I went back to school. But give me credit for studying a field that might help injured soldiers and athletes recover more quickly and more fully."

"Oh, I do." said Laura. "And I like it that you're thinking of helping others as part of your work. Is that why you came to work for MegaTech Industries?"

David said "Well... I guess I should say it originally was. But now I realized I was given a huge bill of goods when I was being recruited by MegaTech. Don't get me wrong: I think Kara Zorn does want to apply MegaTech's achievements to good things. But not Elliot Sanders. That guy is in it for himself and only himself, make no mistake about it."

Laura nodded. "So they recruited you?" she asked.

David nodded. "Yes. They promised me a lot of money and a chance to work on the things I wanted. The money is good, but they've really steered me into the brain symbiosis things."

"What's that about?" Laura asked. Unfortunately, she was interrupted by the waitress, who had come to take their food orders. David impressed her by ordering for both of them, and he got 'steak' right for Laura, a definite plus.

After the waitress had gone, David said "Well, I can't say too much about the projects. They involve implants that are supposed to work with the brain's functions. The goal is to help cure mental diseases, arrest and eradicate things like Alzheimer's, and have the side effect of understanding the brain itself a lot better than we do."

Laura nodded, and David continued: "The problem is Elliot Sanders. Although Dr. Wages is supportive of me and my work, he's always been a little bit pushy about it, wanting to know what the capabilities fully are, and what applications it could be used for. Wages practically worships Elliot Sanders, the way Margaret Mason worships Kara Zorn, and I'm sure he's keeping Sanders informed about my work."

"Can you blame him?" asked Laura, expertly creating the 'antagonistic' approach to keep David talking. "I mean, it could be a huge boon for the company, couldn't it?"

"Absolutely." said David. "My worry is what Sanders intends the end use to be. You'll probably think I'm some sort of nutjob conspiracy theorist like that Dr. Mickelson at the University, and you might get up and walk out of here on me... but I increasingly believe Elliot Sanders wants to use my research and the research of others to find ways to control the human brain."

"Well," Laura said, looking around, "that's a thought. By the way, who is this 'Dr. Mickelson' ov vich yoo speek?"

David smiled. "He's a Professor of Biology at the University in the northwest corner of the State. In my early days I consulted with him on radiation effects on the brain, but it soon became apparent that he's a quack, with his talk about 'Sigma Radiation' and stuff. I'm not sure why they haven't sacked him yet."

"I haven't heard of him." said Laura, wondering if this was a trap. Eager to steer the conversation away from anything to do with the University, she said "So Elliot Sanders wants to apply your research to mind control? That's not as farfetched nor crazy as it sounds."

"Nice of you to say that." said David with a smile. "Anyway, I can believe Kara Zorn when she says the 'Alicia' device is wonderful for home convenience and safety, and she may really believe that's what it's for. But Elliot Sanders has all but admitted that it and any home device connected to the Cloud can be used to spy on people. Everything he does is in connection with the Government, everything he does seems to be with the intent of control over others."

Laura nodded. "Yes," she said, "misapplication of technology is a concern at Homeland Security. Shall I ask my superiors to open a file on Elliot Sanders?"

"Harumph." David said. "Wouldn't do you any good, especially if the top people in Government are protecting him. But they should be aware that Elliot Sanders is married to a Chinese woman. And I bring that up as an example of just how cozy he's getting with the People's Republic of China. Potentially very dangerous."

Their food came, so they stopped talking and ate. David had selected a very good wine to go with their meals, and he made sure to keep Laura's glass filled as she drank freely.

After dinner, David asked Laura to dance. He was a good dancer, and nimble and athletic on top of that. Laura thought to herself that he'd be a great dance partner in the competition she and Don had competed in.

As they came back to their table, Laura looked around. She noticed a group of young Indian men a table near the front, seeming to be watching her.

"Everything okay?" David asked, noticing Laura peering at everyone and everything.

"Yeah, I guess." Laura said, still feeling disquieted. "You ever get the feeling... that you're being watched?"

David laughed. "Well, when a long cool woman in a black dress comes walking in here like you have... yeah, people are going to watch you. Especially me."

"Aw, you're sweet." Laura said flirtatiously, feeling her loins warming and melting, not only at his compliments and the way his eyes looked at her, but in anticipation of the evening she intended to give him if things kept going this well...

Dessert came, along with drinks. "So why are you working in Government?" David asked. "With your incredible... talents... you'd be a great asset to any company, especially MegaTech. And the pay would be a lot better than what the Government can give you."

"True." said Laura. "But I'm getting near getting my pension, and then I can walk away, take a better paying job on top of that, and basically do what I want."

"And what is that?" asked David. "What do you want?"

"Ohhhh, long walks on the beach with a good man." Laura said, her eyes boring into David's. "Or sitting on the dock of the house I want to buy on a lake, overlooking the lake and drinking Scotch... with a good man."

David smiled. "Sounds like a plan. Any idea who you might like that 'good man' to be?"

Laura smiled at him. "I'm getting a few ideas." she said, an open invitation. The band began a slow song, and David took full advantage to ask her to slow-dance with him...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The young man eased himself behind the woman's upturned ass, grasped her hips, and slowly sank his long, thick cock into her sopping wet cunt. He withdrew almost all of his over eight inches of meat, only to thrust back into her until he was balls-deep.

"Mmmmmmf!" she moaned around the other young man's cock that was sliding over her tongue and into her hungry mouth. She groaned again as the man behind her began pumping in a hard, steady rhythm, pistoning his hard, male meat in and out of her. She mewled in pleasure as she began sucking the other man's cock, occasionally letting it pop out of her mouth so that she could lick up and down the thick shaft.

"God, this cunt is tight." the guy fucking Donna gasped. "I'm not gonna last very long."

"Yeah, come inside me, Jerry." Donna said. "Then Tom here can fuck your sloppy seconds while I suck your cock clean."

"Damn, this bitch has got it going on!" Tom said as he pumped his meat in and out of Donna's mouth.

The two guys had taken Donna to a bar, not nearly as classy as the Palm Club, where they'd chatted about work, sports, and what a bitch Dr. Lauren Washington was. Donna had warmed up quickly to that conversation. After a couple of hours of burgers and beer, the talk became overtly sexual, with the guys asking Donna if she could handle them, and her asking if they could handle fucking her at the same time. She then invited them back to her hotel room to find out.

Now the two men were spitroasting Donna, and she was loving using her body to service their large cocks as much as they were enjoying it. Jerry steadily pumped her cunt from the rear, his balls slapping her 'taint' with every deep, hard thrust, while Tom steadily fucked her mouth...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It's a lovely night." Laura said as she slid her hand past David's elbow and clutched his arm. They were walking on the sidewalk, away from the club and the other buildings of the town, towards the Hyatt Hotel.

"Yes, and it's even better because of the lovely lady I'm with." David said.

"Awww." Laura said. "Yes, I've enjoyed this evening with my handsome young date. And the best part is that the night is not over. Why don't you come with me to my room for a... nightcap."

"I wouldn't want to disappoint you." David said, his heart and his loins surging in anticipation of having Laura's long, gorgeous legs spread for him...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Neither of them noticed that one of the shadows near the hotel moved. The powerful digital camera was silent as it took photos of the couple walking down the street.

As Laura and David reached the hotel and went inside, the shadowy figure flitted down the road to the business park that housed a number of office buildings. The area appeared well-lighted, but the coppery lights gave the area an eerie orange-'ish' glow that the shadowy person's black clothing took advantage of with special materials woven into it.

The cameras watching the area, monitored by the Palmyra County Police, had long since been observed and noted, and there really was little problem reaching the target building. The service road to the back of the building was noted, along with the loading door in the back of the building, which was a basement level entrance. Internal security cameras were monitoring it as well as the access road leading to it.

Going around the building, the shadowy figure noticed the ventilation shafts concealed by shrubbery. And that meant there was more basement there than even the building's schematics were admitting. Typical of MegaTech Industries, the figure noted... they left the secret microphones out of their home security system's schematics, also...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

David relentlessly thrust his hard, muscular ass forward, driving his large cock in and out of Laura's sopping pussy. She wrapped her long legs around his torso, pushing the backs of her high heels into the small of his back, opening herself up to take every plunge of his meat balls-deep into her stretched vagina.

"Uhhh... unnh... uhhh..." Laura gasped. "Yes, fuck me with that big thing! Give it to me!" She was loving it that her stud had over eight inches of cock, and he knew how to use his length and girth to bring her intense pleasure.

"I'm getting close." David whispered as he pistoned in and out of her with short, stabbing thrusts.

"Do it!" Laura cried out. "Give it to me! Come inside me! Oh, yes! YES!" Her cuntwalls clutched at David's invading member as he increased the already furious pace of his fucking. As the pleasure of her orgasm blasted through her, she barely heard him cry out and jam his groin against hers, but she knew that he was firing his molten sperm into the depths of her clutching cunt."

When he was finally spent, David collapsed on top of her. He tried to roll off, but Laura tightened her legs around him. "No baby," she gasped, "stay there. Stay on top of me."

"Sure baby." David gasped. He slammed his mouth to hers in a hot, deep kiss, then gently began stroking inside her again as they struggled to catch their breaths...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As David lay on his back, Laura nestled into his side as she took his slimy, wet cock into her mouth, enjoying cleaning up their combined juices from his shaft.

"Mmmm," she said as she tongued his shaft and large balls, "getting hard again already."

"You do that to me, baby." David said. "God! you're amazing!"

"So are you." Laura said. "I can't wait to have you inside me again. Do you want me to ride you?"

"No." David said, taking charge of the older woman. He gently pushed her onto her back, then rolled on top of her and mounted her. "Let's just take our time and have a long, slow fuck."

"Oh, yessssss..." Laura hissed as she felt David's long, thick cock penetrate her and slowly sink deep inside. "Oh God, that's so good..."

David did not begin fucking her fast, but began grinding into her with a slow pace that drove Laura up the wall with desire and anticipation. He pushed the top of his cock against the top of her cunt.

"OH GOD!" Laura gasped. "What are you DOING to me?" The electric sensations coursing through her were setting her on fire. She pushed herself up to meet David's thrusts, but he would not speed up; he just kept relentlessly, slowly sliding the top of his cock against the top of her pussy, using his over eight inches to sexually torture her...

"OHHH!!" Laura cried out as an intense orgasm exploded inside her loins. She realized that she was shaking, gasping as it subsided. David did not speed up, but just nuzzled her neck and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, his relentlessly slow pace driving her crazy with lust as she raised her legs up and back, giving herself to him completely as she came violently around his cock again and again...

Part 9 - Legacy of The Bodymaster

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Tuesday, June 18th, from the County Fairgrounds, with the Crime Lab building in the distant background. "Channel Two News has learned that several law enforcement agencies are looking for potential blackmail material! Let's go to Amber Harris at the Channel Two Anchor Desk for more. Amber!"

"Thank you, Bettina!" said Amber, who was sitting at the anchor desk with nothing but the normal wall behind her. "Channel Two News has begun a hard-hitting investigation into allegations that former City Police Officer Bundy McGinty, who was killed in a shootout with Police last March, had accumulated information that could potentially be used for blackmail purposes."