All Comments on 'Long Distance Love Ch. 13'

by KdDiva

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done

Another well written chapter, but as usual I'm sure we see her differently. I see a selfish woman returning home cause she has no where else to go, crying for herself and the loss of her lover, not over any guilt for cheating on the man who actually loves her and took care of her through everything. Its one thing to have a hot weekend, its something else to go through with her what Dom. has. Please don't write a ending that has him excepting her love life outside their marriage because as a husband I would feel terribly hurt and betrayed and that would make our last days together impossible. The never seeing him again is because she is dying, not because of her marriage, and the healing and the rest of it I don't have a clue what that is. I just see a selffish woman.

KdDivaKdDivaabout 15 years agoAuthor
Wait until the final Chapter 14

Please hold your judgement first because this is FICTION and second because the story is complete after chapter 14. I've read alot of strange things on this website but the thing that surprises me most is people's need to assign guilt to a fictional character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous