Long Distance No More

Story Info
After a year, of talking, Devyn and Nick get together.
2.1k words
3.89
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was in college my roommate put me on an online chat. I met a guy named Nick, he lived in SoCal, and was 11 years older than me, no kids, never married. I wasn't expecting anything out of this whole situation. We ended up talking for several months, then decided to exchange phone numbers.

He called me, and we talked for hours. It had been more than a year since we had met online, kept in contact through emails and letters. We decided it was time to meet face to face. We agreed to meet at the beach near my house for our first meeting in person. He told me when he would be there and I agreed I would be there as well.

This is Simply A Fantasy that we had talked about...

I went down early to get some surfing time in before meeting him. I wasn't worried about first impressions, too much, we had exchanged photos in our letters, he knew what to expect, as did I. As I caught a wave, I saw him walking down to the water. I caught one more wave and headed in, he was at the water's edge standing there with a towel. We smile, he wraps the towel around me,

"Hi Devyn, I'm Nick, nice to meet you. I wasn't expecting you to be in the water. But, it's a nice surprise. I'd be willing to watch you surf if you'd like to go back out there."

I honestly can't speak, I'm in awe, "It's so nice to see you. It's been a long road, but here we are, at last. I'd really love to go catch a few more, if that's alright with you?"

"Go right ahead." I grab his hand and thank him as I run back out into the waves.

I catch a few more waves, then head back to the beach, he meets me at the water again and takes my board, and hands me a towel. We walk up the beach to my chair. I hug him, he's so warm against my cool body.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I haven't been in the water for a really long time." Nick smiles. I lay out a big blanket, motioning for him to sit down with me, so we can watch the waves for a little while. As we get ready to sit down, he takes me by the hand and turns me towards him, pulls me close and leans in to kiss me. Nick is 6 '6, but he is able to reach my salty lips, kissing me softly, his warm lips feel so nice, his warm body pressing against me. We finish kissing, he smiles at me, and helps me sit down on the blanket. The sun is starting to lower down to the water, the air is still warm, and the crowd is starting to thin out.

Sorry to get your clothes all wet." I look at Nick and my mind starts to run. "I hope I'm not being too forward, but I really don't want to leave this beach, I can't keep my eyes off of you." I take him by the hand and look into his eyes.

"Any chance we could wait this crowd out, and make this a night to remember.?" I ask him quietly.

Nick smiles, his arm reaches behind me, he leans in and kisses me softly, as he continues to kiss me, he carefully lays me down on the blanket. He stops and looks into my eyes,

"If you want me to stop, you just tell me, I'm not here to take advantage of you in any way, please don't feel afraid, I will not hurt you." Nick knows my past hasn't been very pleasant when it comes to relationships.

"I want you to help me forget about everything else that has happened, I trust you, and am willing to give myself to you tonight." I explain.

Nick covers my lower half with another blanket, as he begins to kiss my lips again, his tongue gently passing in and out of my mouth, his body warms me, I'm more than turned on, every inch of my body is craving his his touch,

"I want you to make love to me right here on this beach, as the sun goes down." I tell him softly.

Nick nods his head and wraps me tightly in his arms.

Nick begins to slip my bathing suit strap off of my left shoulder as he gently begins to massage my left breast, his warm wet tongue begins rolling over the nipple, he takes my nipple into his mouth sucking on it like he is kissing my lips, then nibbles on it gently. His other hand reaches for my right breast pinching my nipple between the fabric of my bathing suit. He gently rolls me over slightly, pulling the string to untie my top, moving back to the right breast again, his tongue roams my breast, gently teasing the nipple tip with his tongue, with my nipple fully erect he begins nibbling on it between his teeth.

My body is tingling, and squirming underneath him, my moans and soft cries tell him he is doing just what I want, I feel his hand moving south. Nick's hand roams the soft skin of my belly just above my boardshorts. He unties and tugs at the Velcro to open them enough to slide his hand down between my legs. His warm, soft, large fingers glance over my pussy.

He stops, looks into my eyes and says "You have the hottest, wettest pussy I have ever felt with my bare hand." He brings his fingers to my mouth, slides them across my lips as I open my mouth and take in his fingers.

"Don't they taste good?" He asks.

"Yes, you know how to make me so wet, I love it." I answered assuredly.

Nick kisses my lips again, "I'm going to play with it until you can't take anymore."

"Please do, I love what you are doing, please don't stop!" I beg.

He slips his hand back inside my boardshorts, realizing he must get them out of the way, he pulls them down and off, tossing them away. Once they are out of the way he gives my belly a soft kiss.

He moves his fingers back to my clit, pinching my clit between his fingers, a soft moan seeps out of me, "Yes, that feels so good." I've never felt anything like this, my mind doesn't know what to tell my body.

His fingers pinch my clit harder, as his fingers rub harder and faster against it. My legs are spread wide, his fingers are grinding my clit to an unimaginable breaking point.

Leaving my clit, he slowly slips a finger deep within me, as I softly moan again, Nick feels my body tense up, slips in a second finger, continuing to move them in and out of my ever tightening pussy.

I cry out "Nick, don't stop. Please don't stop. Nick, please, please pinch my clit again, I want to cum." He brings his left hand back to my clit, pinching it between his soft thick fingers, two fingers from his right hand slide inside my pussy, deep and fast. My hips follow his movements, as he increases the speed, I arch my back and my body begins to quiver, my legs shaking, his body pressing me into the sand.

"Nick, don't stop, I'm going to cum all over your fingers." With a few more strokes I am in complete orgasm bliss as I feel my body release its treasure onto Nick's fingers, down his hands.

"Baby, you have covered my hands in your sweet milky juices, absolutely amazing." He is laying over me, his head shaking in disbelief at what my body has rewarded his hard work with. He leans down, and traces his tongue down my pussy. "Mmmmm, you taste so good."

His hand continues to work my clit, he comes up to kiss me, as my body quivers under him. He holds on to me tight, refusing to let my ever so sensitive clit find relief from his fingers.

I look at him, "I want you inside of me." I reach down between his legs, finding his long, rock hard cock still hidden in his jeans, which are wet from excitement.

He rolls over to his back, and slips his jeans off, pulls off his shirt. My eyes get the first view of his entire bare body, crouched next to me, I swallow hard, my hands reach for him. He positions himself onto his knees, slipping my legs up and around his waist, my fingertips are just able to touch his muscled stomach, he gently slides the head of his cock up and down my pulsating pussy. Slowly he slides his cock inside, teasing me with just the head of his long cock. He leaves it there as I try to pull him into me, but he stays right where he's at.

I think he's enjoying how much I am in need of feeling the rest of him. I look in his eyes, "Please, let me have all of you, I can't take this much longer."

He takes my hands off of him, and moves them up above my head and presses them down into the blanket, as my hands touch the blanket his hips raise, and ever so slowly he lowers his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. He's literally driving me crazy. As he slides slowly in and out of me, he looks at me smiling.

"Are you ready?" he asks, as I tighten my pussy around his cock,

"I'm ready," I say, as I nod at him. He winks,

He places his hands on the blanket and leans into me, as his cock slides back into me, he presses himself completely inside of me, and leaves it there for what seems like forever. I can feel him pulsing inside me. He slowly slides out, then slips his cock deep inside as he begins to fuck me like I've never experienced before. He holds my hands down, as I moan, he pumps faster, never losing his rhythm.

He has unbelievable control, he hasn't come close to finishing himself off, he's completely concentrated on me. I'm not used to being the center of the attention when a "man" is with me. He's changed my mind completely, I'm all in. My mind races, this can't be real. No man has ever been this gentle and observant of my body. I had put him in the same category as the rest, because of my past experiences. Now that he has "touched me" I know he isn't like the others. I have to move on from my past and let him show me what a real man can be.

He's amazing, he is placed just in the right spot, catching my clit as he continues to fuck me. "So damn good." slips out of me, not realizing I had said that out loud. He increases his thrusts, my pussy taking every inch of him. We kiss as our bodies move in sync, I feel him pulsing with each push. He slides even deeper.

I reach for his back and pull his hips into me. "Don't you dare stop, I leave your cock inside me, deep inside."

He stops, my pussy throbbing, his cock throbbing deep within me as well. He slowly tries to pull out. I dig my nails into his back....not wanting him to go anywhere, he's just about out of my hot wet pussy, then slips it back in...looking deeply into my eyes, he tells me "I love you." I moan in ecstasy.

He slides back deep within me slowly beginning to make love to me, as we have connected on a whole new level. We now know for once in our lives that this actually means something, more than just a one night stand. He begins to make passionate love to me, as my back arches in anticipation of having the best orgasm ever. It doesn't take long as Nick feels me tighten up around his cock, as my juices flood his shaft, Nick lets go, exploding deep within me, releasing every bit of cum he has, having the most intense orgasms ever.

He falls on top of me, our bodies hot and wet, but both ever so satisfied. Nick kisses me softly, caresses my face and says "I'm falling for you Devyn."

I have tears running down my face, as he wipes them away, "Nick, you have been so patient with me. I too am falling in LOVE. For the first time, with you."

Before we know it, it's past midnight...we've been making love for hours and are both tired....we jump into the water to cool off one last time and head Nick's truck and then to his Hotel.