Long Distance No More Continues...

Story Info
Night two of Devyn and Nick's Fantasy.
3.9k words
5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBKING
DBKING
3 Followers

Devyn woke up early, and left Nick a note on the bedside table.

Nick wakes up to a phone call from his friend Keith. "How's it going, how was your meeting with Devyn?" He notices a note on the bedside table.

"Keith, it was the most amazing night that I've had in a long time. I'm not going to lie, I'm in love with this girl. She's absolutely amazing. She's just like the picture, but better, and she's a Surfer, well she bodyboards. And she's really good. I sat and watched her for about 45 minutes. We sat on the beach after she was done, we talked for a while, then she kissed me and we ended up making love on the empty beach. She's 100% real, and is exactly what I was hoping for." Nick explains.

"Damn, dude. You moved kinda quick. Are you sure about this?" Keith asks.

"Absolutely, I mean we've been talking for over a year, we know each other mentally, through talking, emails and letters, now we've found the physical part and it's unreal. Nick brags.

"Wow, well congratulations!" Keith says loudly.

"I just woke up, she isn't here but left a note saying she will be back this morning." Nick replies.

"Well, be careful, you always jump in pretty fast." Keith warns.

There's a knock at the door. Nick goes to the door. "Hi Devyn, come in."

Nick kisses Devyn, "It's my best friend Keith, I told him a little about you."

"Anyway Brother, I'm going to let you two go, we will talk later." Keith hangs up.

"So what's the plan for today?" as Nick takes her by the hand.

"I thought we would go get some lunch down at the Harbor. Take a walk down our beach during the day and see what happens," Devyn winks at Nick.

"I need to get a shower first" Nick wraps his arms around Devyn and gives her a kiss and tells her, "I'll be back. Don't go ANYWHERE!"

Nick is in the shower, when there's a knock on the bathroom door, Quietly, Devyn walks in.

'Need some help?" As Devyn pulls back the shower curtain slightly, looking Nick over.

"I wouldn't pass up help from you." Nick reaches out his hand as Devyn steps in.

Devyn walks up to Nick, wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him. Their bodies pressed tightly against each other, Devyn reaches down and finds Nick's cock rising between her legs. "I only see one way to take care of this." She asks Nick to lean against the shower wall. He takes hold of the wall bar, as Devyn's hands begin to slide down his body.

Her fingers and tongue slip down his chest, her fingers play with his nipples as she kisses and sucks his belly button. Nick watches her move all around his lower half. Nick groans, and twitches his waist towards Devyn.

She brings her right hand down to his cock and softly caresses him. Her left hand follows, gently tracing down his back side. Her left hand gently cups his tightening balls, rolling them like meditation balls, ever so gently. Nick moans loudly, "Oh, I love that, that's amazing."

Devyn continues to massage his balls, stroking his cock, she moves in to lick him from the bottom of his shaft up to his tip. She opens her eyes to see Nick watching her every move. "You like what I am doing?"

Nick smiles, "Yes, very much. You have me wanting to take you and bury my cock inside of you."

"I'm not done yet, but I promise I'll be ready to take all of you." Devyn reaches down between her legs and plays with her pussy as Nick watches from above, his cock growing by the minute. Devyn brings her hand up to Nick's mouth, he slides her fingers in sucking them clean of all of her delicious juices.

Devyn repositions so that she is able to service Nick's bulging cock. She caresses him with her hands, feeling him pulse in her hands. She slides him slowly into her mouth. Stopping at the head of his cock, sucking him hard, as her hands stroke the rest of him. She can taste him, he's so close..

She looks up, admiring Nick's amazing body standing over her. Her pussy is pulsing hard, awaiting a turn to feel that cock inside of her. She moves her hands to his waist as she slowly slides him deep inside her mouth. He's soooo long, but she takes her time and her face reaches his belly. Nick looks down, amazed that she has him completely inside of her warm mouth.

She slides him out of her mouth, careful not to scratch him. Looking up at him again, "I want you the cum in my mouth, so make love to my mouth with your cock, you are just about ready."

Nick places his hands on the back of Devyn's head, and slides his cock back into her awaiting mouth. Devyn closes her lips tightly around him, as he moves in and out of her mouth. Her left hand moves back to his balls, caressing and pulling gently. Nick arches his back, holding himself up with the bar, his right hand on her head. He pumps slow and deep, Devyn taking him without issue. His knees buckle and his cock explodes in Devyn's mouth, cum gushing from the sides of her lips, he fucks her mouth until he can no longer move.

Devyn moans "Oh baby, you are so damn good." She swallows Nick's load, pulls herself to her feet. She places Nick's fingers on the lips of her pussy, drenched by her sweet seduction of him. She literally melts from his touch.

They stand in the shower, resting in each other's arms. They wash each other off, and step out of the shower, heading to the bed. It's way past noon, they should go eat. Nick sits up, takes a towel and wraps it around him, "I'll be right back." He steps outside, and makes a phone call. He's gone for several minutes. He returns to Devyn's side, "I called work, I told them I wouldn't be there tomorrow."

Devyn wraps her arms around him. "I'm so happy to have you here for one more night. Let's get outta here for a little while."

They grab a late lunch at the local dive, have a few drinks, and talk about their lives, the good, the bad and what they want to see happen in the future. Devyn takes Nick to the beach, they walk hand in hand down the sand at the water's edge. They talk about that first night, and how it will be one that neither of them forget.

They walk back to the car, Devyn makes a call. When she gets done she tells Nick "We need to go get our stuff, I have a beautiful ocean view room booked just for us. Room service, and a beautiful meal that will be brought to our room." Nick can't believe it. He hasn't been down to the coast in a really long time, and now he has found the girl he has been dreaming about and he doesn't want to leave.

They arrive at their new hotel. High up on a cliff, overlooking the water. Nick opens the door, follows Devyn in. Nothing but windows, and an unobstructed ocean view. The patio is huge, the top floor with no roof covering the patio.

They walk out to the patio, and sit on the couch, resting in each other's arms. After about an hour, Room Service arrives. The table is set, the waiter leaves, Nick pulls a chair for Devyn, and she sits down, Nick joins her and they have a quiet candlelit dinner.

They finish dinner, the sun is creeping down. They go to the rail, Nick stands behind Devyn. He wraps his arms around her waist, and begins to kiss her neck. His hand slides down her side, reaching up and under her dress. His hand slides to her inner thigh, brushing against her lace panties covering his favorite part of her. Devyn moans softly in his ear.

This will be their last night together, and Nick plans on making it memorable. He wants to do whatever she wants him to do. She has been an amazing lover, and he has never dreamed of having someone as special as Devyn.

His fingers caress her underneath her dress, they are out in the open, someone could see them, which has Nick's desires running wild.

He can't stop himself, he lifts her dress off, releases her bra, continuing to massage Devyn between her legs, He caresses her left breast with his left hand, sucking on her neck. The thought of someone seeing them has him burning for her. Devyn whispers, "Someone might see us." Nick mumbles between kisses on her neck, "I know."

Nick slows down, and looks her in the eyes, and asks "What is your biggest fear, what are you afraid to ask me?"

Devyn shrugs, "I don't know if I can tell you."

Nick takes her by the hand, "Tell me what you want me to do, I'll do anything you want, no matter what it is."

Devyn looks around, turns her head down to the floor. She's talking to herself, trying to find a way to tell him what she wants, but she feels such shame in saying it.

The sun is setting, she takes Nick's hand and sits him on the patio sofa. She sits next to him, her hands trembling with nerves. "I, I want you to..." A long long pause.

Nick looks her in the eyes, "There's nothing that you will say that will embarrass me, and I sure won't let it embarrass you."

Devyn shakes her head, then softly speaks "I want you to fuck me, I hate that word, but that's what I want. I'm not proud of that, but you turn me on more than any other man. I want to feel you, I want to be pushed to my limits, and out of my comfort zone. My desires run deep for you, my body craves everything about you. Please, show me what my mind can not process when this word is mentioned."

Nick squeezes her hand tightly, "Devyn, you are so brave, I know that this had to be the hardest thing you have had to tell me. I admire your strength, and I am so proud that you have chosen to share this desire with me. You do not need to be afraid, I will be gentle, and if you say no, then everything stops. I Love and respect you so much that I could never hurt you."

Devyn feels a little bit of relief. Nick asks her "Is there anything else she would like?"

She licks her lips, "I want to see you naked, right here in front of me. I want to touch you, kiss you all over, I'm barely able to sit still, I want you so badly."

Nick smiles, kisses her, "Your wish comes true tonight." His mind goes back to the idea of someone watching them, his excitement is becoming more obvious.

He leans in and kisses her deeply. He leans back, places her on his lap, laying her hands on his stomach. Ae begins to unbutton his shirt. Devyn runs her hands all over his midsection, his chest, his stomach, his waist, and over the growing bulge in his pants.

Nick moves Devyn back to the couch, then stands up close enough so Devyn can reach him. Facing her, he finishes the last button of his shirt, slipping it off his shoulders. His chiseled body has her hot and wet, she makes a fist and bites her finger. He takes her hands and places them on his bare skin, she touches him gently.

Nick works on the belt of his pants, "Take them off, Baby." Devyn whispers. Slowly Nick unlaces his belt. Then he takes the button and pulls it apart. Devyn carefully unzips him. Nick warns, "Careful, no covers."

Devyn reaches down from the top, holding his cock down and away from the zipper as she slowly slides the zipper the rest of the way down. Nick reaches behind him, pushing his pants down as they fall. He's never been so big. Devyn, can't take her eyes off of it, or Nick. She sits back and admires his amazing body. "Oh, wow, you are the most amazing man I have ever laid eyes on."

'Nick moves in close to her, she takes his cock in her hand and begins to suck him. Unlike before, she is having some difficulty managing his manhood this time. Nick realizes this, he bends down to her, slides between her legs and kisses her deeply. Her heart is absolutely racing, she reaches down to her pussy, touching herself, causing tremors in her body, Her pussy is dripping in anticipation. Nick's hard body rubs against her aching pussy, then his cock touches her, causing her body to shake uncontrollably again. "Oh, Nick. I'm all yours, take me, show me everything. I'm ready."

Nick knows she's ready, but wants to be careful. He carefully picks her up, carries her to the bed. He lays her down, his eyes roam her entire body. He goes to her breasts, leaning down to kiss and suck on each one.

Devyn's body is still trembling, she touches herself again. Nick reaches down and pulls her panties off. He goes to his knees, and kisses her inner thighs, his tongue playing with her fingers as they trace the outer lips of her milky wet pussy.

Devyn's moans grow louder. Nick slips his tongue in between her lips, lapping up her juices. He stops "You have never been so wet and delicious." Devyn cries out, "Nick, I have never been touched like this."

Nick continues, taking her lips into his mouth, sucking on her pussy, while his tongue finds her clit. Devyn bends her knees pulling them to her chest, opening up her pussy to Nick's mouth. Nick adjusts never losing touch with Devyn's pussy and pulsing clit. She screams, "Oh Nick!! I want more."

He places two fingers on each side of her lips, spreading them wide as he buries his tongue inside of her. Then carefully slips a finger deep inside of her. Devyn has never had a man so involved, he has completely blown her mind. Nick fingers her slowly, as his tongue feverishly flicks her clit. His eyes watching her body.

Devyn's body is tense, her stomach muscles are washboard tight. Nick stops to speak, "Dev, your body is amazing." Devyn whimpers softly, as her hands run up and down her belly. Nick goes back to work, suddenly Devyn's orgasm hits her, laying her legs out and shoving her pussy up into Nick's loving mouth. Her body shakes, she feels like she is going to burst, her body releases. Nick continues, as his mouth is filled with her lovely juices. He sucks her gently until she is completely settled.

Devyn rolls around on the bed, touching herself gently, still moaning. "Nick, I can't believe you did all of that with your mouth, and fingers. I will remember this forever."

Nick lays next to her, "I want to give you what you asked of me, I want to know if you are ready?"

Devyn kisses him, nods her head. "Yes."

Nick doesn't say anything, he quickly rolls Devyn over, and pulls her to her knees and kneels behind her. Admiring her from behind, as he strokes his cock, he places it at her wet opening. He dips in the tip, Devin screams, "Yes, Baby. Show me."

With no warning, Nick penetrates Devyn hard and deep. Devyn cries, "Oh myyyyy!"

Nick is by far as big as he has ever been, he thrusts his pipe deep inside Devyn. He puts her head down on the bed, as Nick grabs her by the waist and continues to pound her splitting pussy. Devyn is crying, but begs him not to stop. "Nick, I don't want you to stop."

Nick doesn't want her to be afraid, he lays his body over her, caressing her gently as he continues to penetrate her deeply. Devyn is moaning, oooohs and ahhhs coming out of her. He stops long enough to carefully roll her over to her back, splitting her legs far apart, leaning into her, he continues to fill her pussy with his bulging cock.

He runs his hands up and down her belly, caressing each breast. He spreads his legs, getting in as close to her as he can. He teases her clit with his thumb, laying his cock deep into Devyn, he proceeds to fuck her as hard and as fast as he can. Devyn yells out, "Yes, Yes, don't stop, Fuck me, Nick." His deep thrusts slide in and out, causing heat. Nick pulls her up to him, their bodies pressed against each other. A few more thrusts and he loses his load deep inside Devyn. Both of them feeling that final release of pleasure.

They fall together on the bed, completely spent, Nick kisses Devyn's cheek, then wipes away a tiny tear from her eye.

"Dev, I hope I didn't hurt you, you just blew my mind." Nick wraps his arms around her.

Devyn looks up to him, "No, you didn't, I was never hurting, it was wonderful." They kiss each other, and call it a night.

Devyn and Nick don't sleep much knowing Nick has to leave to go back to work in a few hours. They make promises and plans to see each other very soon.

Nick watches over Devyn as she has finally drifted off to sleep. A few hours later they wake up, He reaches over and grabs a small vibrator out of his bag. He shows it to Devyn. She starts to squirm, "Oh Nick, that's not fair."

Nick grins, and places the small vibrator on her clit. "I know how much you loved this at the beach, let's see what this does for you."

He teases her with the vibrator, watching her legs twitch as he touches her softly. His cock has grown, watching her has him so turned on. Nick looks at Devyn, "I want to drive you crazy, Hold on to your orgasm for as long as you can. Don't let yourself let go. I will continue to play with your clit until you are at your absolute limit."

Devyn closes her eyes, and lets Nick take her away. Her legs spread open, Nick laying over her as he teases her and her tender pussy. He's careful to not give her too much, just enough to make her cry out for him to stop. He finds a pleasure spot and plays for several minutes, he inserts the vibrator in between Devyn's wet lips, but no further.

Devyn holds his hand and begins to grind on the vibrator. Her hips pump softly but slowly into the vibrator. Nick sees cream forming inside. He presses harder, Devyn moans his name, her legs quiver. Nick slides in a finger, and presses the vibrator into Devyn's throbbing clit. Her body jolts, she tries to hold back, there's no stopping this. She moans loudly, her pussy creams and orgasms to Nick's delight.

Her body quivers under him, as he runs his tongue down her pussy one last time. They lay together, caressing each other after enjoying each other again.

They head to the shower. Which of course leads them to more kissing, touching and eventually Devyn feels his cock rubbing against her pussy. "I can't let you leave without finishing.' Devyn winks at Nick.

"I wouldn't say no to you." Nick has a loaded gun between his legs, and Devyn wants another round. Nick picks Devyn up, slides her down slowly onto his awaiting cock. Her pussy is still tight from the orgasm from his vibrator. Devyn wraps her legs around Nick's waist. Holding on around his neck. Nick groans, "Oh, my god, you are so damn tight."

Nick holds Devyn tightly against him as he begins to make love to Devyn for what may be their last time until they can see each other again.

Devyn's legs are wrapped tightly around Nick's waist, her pussy is starting to cream. Just then her legs start to shake, she starts to yell out his name, Nick thrusts into her deeper. Devyn cries out "Nick, Nick!!" Devyn can't believe her body is going into orgasm again, she tries to hold back but her body quivers and shakes with every one of Nick's deep thrusts.

Nick moves Devyn away from the wall. He carefully lays Devyn back, her head slowly moving towards the floor. Devyn trusts he has her securely in his grasp, but holds onto the wall bar for more support. He holds her by the waist making sure not to let her slip. Nick is watching his cock run deep inside of Devyn, and she's absolutely loving it. "Devyn. I can't tell you how hot this is, I'm going to cum, are you ready for me?"

Devyn yells "Yes baby, cum inside of me, I am on the edge again, give me all you've got, fuck me baby." Nick holds Devyn's waist tight and fucks her harder and faster, his legs begin to shake, Devyn braces herself with the shower bar. Suddenly, another orgasm comes on full force, she's shaking, her body convulses, moaning loudly, her pussy covers Nick's cock in thick milky cum.

Nick watches, as his cock covered in Devyn's slippery juices. He pulls her back up to him, his arms wrapped around her, moving his hands to her shoulders, pulling her down onto his cock, her tight pussy pulsing him into full orgasm. He lays his pipe into Devyn as hard as he can, he begins to climax, yelling loudly, "Oh my god, Devyn!"

He remains standing, when he finishes he gently moves both of them to the ground. Wrapped in each other's arms. His cock still throbbing inside of Devyn, his body shaking. She looks at him, "Again, that was mind- blowing, I've never done anything like that, The things we have shared will always be with me.."

DBKING
DBKING
3 Followers
12