Long Distance No More Continues...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick leans in and kisses her "Dev, I never thought you would go for that, after last night I thought you wouldn't be able to tolerate anymore.. You showed me something I will never forget, you are my Lover forever."

They stay in each other's arms, letting the hot water run over them. By now, it's after three in the afternoon. Nick stands up, takes Devyn by the hand and they shower off.

"It's about time to say goodbye." Devyn says softly, as her eyes begin to fill with tears. She's found a loving, caring man, and now he has to be leaving. She isn't sure how she will deal with him going back home.

Nick's heart is breaking, he can't see her cry. "Devyn, I'm only going to be gone for a few days, once work is done, I'm coming back to you. I PROMISE!!"

They get dressed and pack their things. Making plans for next time, same place. They walk to his truck, he leans her against his truck, gently but deeply kisses Devyn goodbye. She knows he will be back, and smiles at him, not showing him her heartbreak. He takes her hand and walks to his door, kisses her hand and waves as he gets in and drives away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is all fantasy, however, in real life Nick and Devyn really did meet in person. They spent several happy years together. I haven't decided if I will continue these.... I will think about it, see what people think of the two I have published.

Thanks DB

-------------------------------------------------------------

12