Long Distance Pt. 01

Story Info
Her wife uses a vibrating clit ring to tease her from afar.
2.2k words
4.64
52.2k
114

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers

This is one of my older stories, but hopefully it's still enjoyable. It was written for the following prompt: "'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it." Well she liked it alright, so much that she couldn't stop playing with it, so she put a ring on it; her lover's clit, to be exact. Now, through use of a remote control app on her phone, she can play with it whenever she likes.

Contains: doing things in public, orgasm control, gentle domination.


Buzz.

"Hey babe," Kelly murmured in her ear through the speaker of her phone.

Julia squirmed, hunched over in her chair, her clit throbbing against the little ring of metal. If she opened her mouth, she was going to moan.

"Where are you?"

She whimpered, biting down hard on her lip, and thankfully Kelly understood. The vibrations wound down to a weak rumble, allowing her to let out a breath. "Work."

"Isn't it late for you? I thought you'd be heading home."

Julia looked around the nearly-empty office, making sure nobody was seeing how flustered she was. "Y-Yeah. Working late."

"Should have figured. Anything you actually need to finish?"

"Me," Julia mumbled, and Kelly laughed.

"God, you really are desperate. No, I want to know if I'm distracting you from something important."

The implication that her orgasm wasn't important make Julia shiver with submissive excitement. She had managed to throw herself into her work and get almost everything done, despite the ring going off intermittently all day. It was usually just for long enough to wind her up, but sometimes it got her painfully close to the edge before stopping, leaving her soaked and trembling. If she sat without her legs crossed, anyone glancing up her skirt would be able to see the massive wet spot in her panties from all the teasing. Her cheeks burned at the memory of the vibrations starting up in the breakroom during lunch, imagining everyone's eyes on her as she squirmed and panted, trying not to moan into her salad. She didn't think anyone actually guessed what was happening, only if because they thought better of her than someone who got off in public.

Well, not quite 'got off'. Kelly had been teasing her with the damned thing since the morning, starting her day off by dragging her out of sleep and right to the edge. It was incredibly hot that her wife could control her like this from the other side of the world with nothing more than an app and a high-tech piece of titanium, and she loved it, even when it left her denied and unbelievably turned on. After some extensive and highly-pleasurable calibration, the ring was able to measure how close she was to orgasm. and had a 'no-touch' mode to keep her from finishing herself off. If it detected she was moving closer to climax without the stimulation of the vibrations, or if she came without permission, it had sharp, agonizing shocks that it delivered straight to her clit. She had only felt them once, when the two of them were first testing it out, and she had almost doubled over with the pain. Just the threat of them was enough to keep her hands away, despite how desperate she got. And she got very, very desperate.

Kelly was generous enough to let her come at the end of the day. Usually.

"No, I-I'm not doing anything important."

"Alright. I think it's time for you to go home, then. You need some time to relax."

"O-" Julia's breath hitched as the vibration kicked up a few notches. "Okay." She set down the phone, shut off her computer, and snatched her purse before struggling into her coat. She put the phone back to her ear, trying to stop her legs from shaking as she walked away from her cubicle.

"Take the bus, not the subway. I want to keep talking to you."

Julia made her way out of the building without any more incident than walking past a janitor and stood at the bus stop nervously, chewing her lip as she glanced around at the other people. This was a nice part of town, and they all looked like regular folks - businessmen and women going home late, evening shift people going to work. None of them knew what was happening a few feet away from them underneath Julia's panties. None of them noticed the slick drop of arousal that rolled down her thigh as she adjusted her clothes, listening to Kelly's teasing words and heavy breathing.

Finally, the bus arrived, and she shuffled onboard with her phone pressed against her chest, trying desperately to not make any noises. The buzz was inaudible against the rumble of the engine, but they couldn't fail to hear it if she moaned. She found an empty seat and thankfully wasn't joined by anyone, lifting the phone back to her ear as the vehicle started moving. "I'm on the bus."

"I want you to listen," Kelly said, her voice low and husky. Julia listened, her heart pounding, and heard a fast, slick noise as her wife let out a muted moan, further away from the microphone. "Did you hear that?"

"Yes," Julia mumbled, her hand clenched into a fist around the fabric of her skirt, breathing hard as the ring increased its vibrations against her clit.

"That's me. I'm so fucking wet right now, knowing what I'm doing to you." Kelly moaned into her ear, and Julia could imagine with perfect clarity her wife's hips lifting off the bed in her hotel room, fingers pumping into herself. "F-ffuck, it's so good. I'm going to come, just because I know you can't." She panted heavily. "You can't- mmm- you can't do anything but listen and squirm. A-Are you squirming, Jules?"

"Yes," Julia whispered, twisting her seat, trying not to rub her thighs together as the vibrations continued, her eyes closed as she pictured her wife in the throes of pleasure.

"Uhh- fuck- fuck- fuck-" Kelly groaned. Julia clenched her phone so hard she was worried she might break it, feeling the pressure inside her about to burst. "I'm- coming-" She trailed off into a long, low moan, and Julia knew exactly how her stomach was flexing, her thighs spasming, her back arched in that perfect moment of pleasure.

Kelly let out a heavy, satisfied breath. "Fuck... that was good."

Julia whimpered, tense and needy as the ring cut off, leaving her right on the edge. Another trail of wetness dripped past her panties and down her inner thigh, staining her skirt.

"Are you close, babe?" Kelly murmured, hazy and relaxed.

"Yes- fuck..."

"You know, I could make you come right now. Do you want that? To let everyone hear you...?"

Julia wavered, but mumbled, "No..."

"Mmm... are you sure? I might deny you tonight. And the next night. And the night after that, and the night after that, until you're begging for the chance to scream yourself hoarse in front of a crowd..."

Julia trembled, fear lancing through her arousal. The fantasy of being noticed and having people know what she was doing was incredibly hot. Being threatened with the reality terrified her. "Yellow," she whispered.

Kelly's voice changed from sultry to soothing. "Sorry. I'm just teasing, babe. I'm not gonna force you to do anything like that, okay?"

"Okay," Julia murmured, relief washing over her. As much as she loved her wife's dirty talk, Kelly had a way of fulfilling just enough threats to make her nervous when one passed her limits.

Kelly made a kissing noise into the phone, her tone becoming conversational instead of dominant. "Good. So... how was your day?"

The vibration started up on its lowest level as they began a more normal chat, telling each other stories about work. Julia used euphemistic terms to describe what had happened with the ring, glancing self-consciously around the bus as she squirmed in her seat. Kelly told her all about playing with the app, messing with the controls during a meeting and imagining what it was doing to her, slowly slipping back into teasing. By the time the bus rolled around to her apartment block, Julia was back to being so horny that she almost missed her stop.

Moving as fast as she could in these shoes and her skirt, she hurried off the bus, making it to her front door at an awkward jog. She shed her coat and collapsed on the couch when she got inside, panting into the phone with more than just the exertion. The ring was starting to take her back to her peak.

"Home?" Kelly sounded a little out of breath herself. Julia guessed her hand was back between her legs, working her to a second climax while she was desperately hoping for one.

"Y-Yeah." She grabbed a cushion, squeezing it tightly against her chest and burying her face in the top.

"I want you to get a dildo. The pink one that I like to use on you." Julia stood up shakily and walked to the bedroom, digging through the closet with her legs trembling. "Got it?"

"Yes..." She stared at the thick length, her mind flashing back to Kelly thrusting between her legs with a harness, driving her to orgasm after screaming orgasm...

"Now sit down, and put it in you. All the way."

Julia shivered, slipping out of her skirt and soaked panties one-handed. She crouched with her back against the foot of the bed, settling the toy between her legs. "T-The shocks?"

"I turned them off, don't worry." Julia set down the phone and carefully lowered herself onto the tip, steading the base with her hand as she groaned. It had been a while since Kelly had allowed her any kind of penetration, and she felt her inner walls stretching deliciously around the girth as it slipped inside, instantly made slick by her dripping heat. She let herself down, slowly adjusting, and eventually sat flush against the floor, a low moan escaping her as she clenched, feeling utterly filled. She picked up her phone, putting it back to her ear.

"Oh fuck... I-It's in..."

"Good girl," Kelly said in a husky murmur. "Now don't move an inch, or you will get shocked. Just let me play with you."

Julia let out a shaky breath as Kelly took manual control of the vibrations, making them grow and fade in a wavy pattern that forced her ever closer. Moans and gasps escaped her as she grabbed at the edge of the bed, feeling the tense, hot ache inside her threaten to explode.

"P-Please..." Julia begged, every last scrap of her willpower going into stopping herself from lifting her hips and slamming down on the dildo. The ring buzzed slightly faster, just barely enough to push her over the edge, and her back arched, her breath catching as...

...she came?

The vibrations suddenly stopped, her thighs trembling as her inner walls clenched around the dildo. It had all the characteristics of an orgasm, but it lacked the most important part - pleasure. The contractions were completely unsatisfying, leaving her panting, tense, and even more desperate.

"What the fuck?" she hissed at the phone through clenched teeth. Kelly laughed.

"You didn't come, did you?"

"No!"

"Wow." She could hear the smirk in Kelly's voice. "I didn't think it would work, but the app got updated and told me it could ruin your orgasm. I had to try it out."

"Well, fuck, it works, but I- I need it. Please."

"Mmm..." Kelly let out a soft groan. "I don't know. You don't need to come. It is really fucking hot to deny you..." She moaned again. "Mm- God, I'm going to come again. I want you to- to tell me how desperate you are. Sit there and tell me while I get off."

"I need to come s-so bad. I'm still so fucking close. I- I almost want to just ride this fucking thing, even I get shocked. I need it that bad. Please. Please, oh God please," Julia whined. Kelly cried out into the phone as she drove herself over the edge, and Julia writhed against the length impaling her, her head lolling forward.

"Fuck. Christ. You're so fucking sexy, Jules," Kelly said breathlessly. Julia doubled over as the ring jumped back to buzzing, painfully strong against her throbbing clit. "Come for me. You earned it."

Julia moaned uncontrollably, bucking her hips into the toy. She was so pent up that it was only a matter of moments before she was over the edge and screaming, her head thrown back and the phone falling from her hands. She shuddered, her legs buckling as she tried to thrust herself on the dildo, pleasure coursing through her body. The ring forced her climax to continue until it was almost painful and finally stopped as she slumped back, trying to breathe.

It took her a while before she realized the little muffled voice in the back of her head was Kelly, and she picked up the phone, weakly lifting it to her ear. "Hey. Hey, Julia. You there? You okay, babe?"

"'es," Julia slurred, and Kelly laughed, relieved and amused.

"That really did a number on you, huh?"

"Mm," she mumbled, floating in a warm haze. "'hanks."

"You're welcome." Kelly paused, then swore. "Shit. I really need to get going." She kissed into the phone. "Take care of yourself, have a nice bath or something. I might be able to call later. I love you."

"Love you," Julia murmured, smiling.


All comments and criticisms are appreciated.

macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers