Long Distance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put a touch of gel on her finger tips before moving her hand down toward her mound, spreading the creamy substance out over the area. Despite her best intentions, she couldn't avoid the occasional brush against her swollen labia and the thin hood protecting her sensitive clit, which send brief jolts of pleasure up through her spine.

It wouldn't do her any good to get distracted right now and accidentally cut herself with the razor, so rather than letting her growing arousal take over her rational thinking, she directed her focus to the blade in her right hand. Pulling the skin of her mound taut by placing her left hand just above it, she let the blade move across her delicate flesh, carefully removing the stubbly hairs below it and leaving behind a newly smoothed pair of pussy lips.

Despite a couple of close calls when a hair that got pulled out by force rather than cut short, she managed to come out unscathed. Kelly gingerly rubbed the still tender flesh for a moment before feeling around for rough spots that she might have missed. When she was satisfied that everything was completely smooth, she put the razor back in its holder and continued with washing the rest of herself.

Kelly thought about the day ahead while soaping up the gentle curves of her body, taking the time to enjoy the feeling of her hands gently massaging the foamy substance onto her chest and increasingly stiff nipples until they were slick and kept slipping out from between her fingers. She really wanted to do something special for Julia when she came home from work, something that would show her just how much she had missed her wife while she had been away on her last extended business trip.

They had kept in regular contact by phone and through video chat which managed to shorten the physical distance between them, but it did little for her missing the ability to embrace her beautiful wife, or to shower sweet Julia with kisses whenever she felt like it. No, she was really glad to be home again and eagerly looked forward to spending a romantic evening with her sexy wife, followed by a long weekend to do with whatever the fuck they wanted... or wanted to fuck...

Having let her body move on auto-pilot for the last couple of minutes, Kelly's hands had automatically found their way back to her smooth mound while sexual imagery flooded her mind with all the ideas of what she'd like to do with and to her wife.

Her fingers seemed to know exactly what to do without any conscious thought behind them when they gently parted her lips, exposing her inner labia to the flow of warm water now rushing through it. They gingerly homed in on that sweet hidden bundle of sensitive nerves which would bring her so much pleasure when touched, gently teasing her clit out from under its protective hood while it began to engorge from the blood rushing to it in her steadily growing arousal.

Somewhere far off into the distance, her mind vaguely registered how her clit pulsed in time with her speeding heart beat. She was lost in a fantasy world where her deliciously curvy wife was with her right now, submissively kneeling down naked on the ground in between her long legs, Julia's mouth at exactly the right height with her tongue eagerly lapping away at Kelly's needy pussy...

Her left hand moved up to cup her right breast, her long fingers easily covering most of the modest curve that swelled from her chest as they started to tease and play with her sensitive nipple, adding to the pleasure coming from below. Kelly was now leaning back against the bathroom wall while the fingers of her right hand mimicked the movement of her wife's tongue from her fantasy, steadily pushing herself closer and closer towards what promised to be a breathtaking climax.

Kelly could feel her muscles start to tense when she neared that inexorable peak of her arousal, her cheeks and chest were flushed red, her breathing having grown labored from both exertion and pleasure. She knew instinctively that she was about to come any moment now... Her fingers slowed, teasing herself, allowing her to linger for a little longer even as her orgasm kept steadily approaching, the falling water brushing through her fingers against her sensitive little nub pushing her onward. She could hear her voice moan in exquisite pleasure, sounding as if it came from someone other than herself through the rumbling noise of the shower.

Kelly could feel her back arching away from the wall, unable to hold herself back any longer from tipping over the edge and into a magnificent orgasm. Her breath caught in her throat as her muscles started to spasm uncontrollably, her inner walls clenching around nothing while her limbs grew shaky, very nearly causing her to lose her balance against the slippery surface behind her back. She let herself slip slowly down towards the floor since her trembling legs had trouble carrying her weight while white hot pleasure flooded through her mind and body.

As the surge of oxytocin gradually faded from her system, Kelly let herself bask in the sedative afterglow for several moments while she gradually recovered her wits. When she did, she found herself splayed out on the floor, her legs spread as wide as the confined space of the shower cabin would allow her. Her hands still lingered between her legs and rested against her chest, water splashing across her face and the uncovered parts of her body. A satisfied smile was plastered on her face as she languidly enjoyed the warmth both from within her and the falling water around her.

But Kelly couldn't afford to lay about much longer. She had things to do if she wanted to surprise her wife later, preparations to make! So she dragged herself back up from the floor and onto her feet, her legs still feeling a little unsteady beneath her. She let the water rinse her off once more before turning off the shower and stepping out of the cabin, grabbing a towel from a nearby rack to dry herself with.

Kelly walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but the towel wrapped around her head, unabashed by her own nakedness since she felt positively sexy after her shower. Letting the cool air brush against her bare skin also helped to clear her head while she walked towards their bedroom, allowing her to feel refreshed and ready to make a proper start of her day. While she was busy rummaging through her wardrobe, picking out some underthings and a casual suit to wear, she began making a mental checklist of all the things she needed to do.

'Make an appointment with Monica about my hair. I'll probably need to do some groceries for dinner. Think I'll go with these panties for now since they're comfortable. Oh and get flowers for Jules! Cook a romantic dinner for two... Hmmm, a romantic dinner by candlelight... Let's put some candles on the shopping list. Prepare something sexy for after and... uh... decide on what to actually do... I guess that should go first, something she'll definitely love... Ah good, my favorite shirt and pants are clean.'

She ended up wearing a light-blue dress shirt, neat black pants with a belt, her mid heeled Chelsea boots which caused her to stand even taller and a long grey cardigan. Underneath the fashionable clothes she hid a pair of flower patterned panties and a simple grey sports-bra.

Kelly dropped off her towel on the way to the living room and picked up her phone from the table. Unlocking her phone with the intention of calling her hairdresser, her plans were quickly pushed to the back of her mind when she was greeted by the familiar screen of the controller app. Through all the busy planning she'd nearly forgotten that her wife had been getting teased since just before she entered the bathroom.

Her mind briefly flashed back to her time in the shower, imagining her wife squirming restlessly in her seat with growing need while she'd just given herself a most satisfying orgasm. Kelly grinned as a mischievous thought crossed her mind.

'Maybe I should tell her all about it.'

Before long she was busily composing a new message addressed to Julia.

> Hi babe! Hope you made it to work in time. > > I just got out of the shower and am about to head out to do some grocery shopping, do you need me to get you anything? > > OH by the way, while I was busy soaping up my body my mind got to wandering, wishing you were there with me. So naturally, I started fantasizing that you were, kneeling down between my legs, the water falling down on our naked bodies, using your tongue to pleasure me instead of my own fingers... Fuck that was hot... I came so hard that I had to sit down on the ground to keep from falling. > > Anyway, hope you're hanging in there and I'll see you when you get home! > > I love you <3

"And... send!" Kelly said aloud as her message was translated into data and transmitted into the boundless ether, to arrive only moments later on her wife's phone. She smiled as she imagined the look on her lover's face when she received the text and felt the familiar pleasant tingle of arousal return.

"Fuck, it always makes me so hot when I get to tease you, knowing that you can't do anything about it," Kelly murmured to herself while she absentmindedly stared at the little screen, then her thoughts shifted back to her plans for the day. "I should make a grocery list... But first I should call Mo to see if she has room for me." She started calling her number.

Work was very difficult like this.

Julia had only ended up being a few minutes late, and a few of her coworkers had joined her in the halls and walked in with her, making her stand out a lot less. She made some small talk without feeling too strained, but as soon as she had settled into her desk chair and turned on her computer, she just stared at the screen, shivery and excited. The gentle vibrations were only enough to make her horny and distracted without providing any satisfaction.

Normally Kelly only left the ring on for short periods, but sometimes she would let it tease her for an hour or more at a time. In one memorably frustrating occasion, Kelly had been playing with the app while on a train and lost signal for the better part of an afternoon as it went through a rural part of the country, leaving Julia to squirm and pant and drip so much she left a wet spot on her chair. She could have used the safeword on her phone's version of the app to stop it, but by the time she realised the stimulation wasn't going to end she really wasn't thinking clearly. Kelly had made it up to her with a very sweet and satisfying session that night, rewarding her for being so patient.

Julia shook her head to clear her thoughts and tried to focus, taking a deep breath and starting into her day's work. Kelly hadn't been teasing her for most of this week, so she had no backlog to clear. She just... needed to concentrate on what was in front of her. That shouldn't be so hard.

She realised she was grinding into her chair and forced herself to stop, a half-sigh, half-moan slipping from her lips. She doggedly tried to throw herself into her work, but her thoughts kept being dragged back to her wife by the little buzzing ring, making her wonder what Kelly was doing right now as she teased the hell out Julia.

She didn't have to wonder for long when her phone buzzed at her, providing even more distraction. She read the message, feeling the hot ache of unfulfilled arousal grow inside her when her wife described her shower. It was bad enough to just imagine Kelly having pleasure at her expense, but the words made it into reality. A reality that she very much wanted to be a part of.

She tapped out a brief reply, glancing around to make sure no one was watching her slack off.

> Only a few minutes late > > We need milk and I was thinking about getting some ice cream for movie night > > Could I please have a break? It's been going since I got here > > I love you

Kelly was still on the phone with Monica when a familiar chime rang into her ear, signalling that Julia had just responded to her message. Almost instinctively she moved the phone away from her ear so she could glance at the screen, then smiled when she caught Julia's name on the quickly fading notification. A moment later she was reminded that she'd been in the middle of a conversation when a small voice called out for her attention and quickly brought the phone back up to her ear.

"Hi, yes, sorry... Just got a message from Jules... Yeah she's doing great, thanks for asking. So you said you had time for me today? At a quarter past nine? Yeah that'd be fantastic. Haha alright, I'll see you then."

When their conversation was finished Kelly hung up, wasting no time to swipe over and begin reading Julia's reply.

'Having a hard time, hmm? Ooh, that's too bad, I'm only getting started my love,' Kelly thought to herself as she switched over to the controller app, licking her lips in anticipation.

'I suppose I can give you a bit of a break though.' Grinning mischievously, she paused the current program which caused the vibrations to come to a halt. With a single tap she was inside a selection menu scrolling through dozens of names, each one representing a specific program. At the start there had been around a dozen pre-programmed settings, most of which they had tried at one point or another. Now there were many more names added to the list as Kelly had begun to play around with making her own custom programs, and she was searching for a very specific one which they hadn't used in a while.

It took her several seconds to navigate through the long list before she finally found what she was looking for. It was a relatively simple program which she had dubbed "Pulse and Pause" which would, when activated, begin sending randomised bursts of vibrations ranging from medium to intense. These 'pulses' would last for exactly ten seconds before coming to a pause ranging anywhere between one and five minutes before starting up again.

Kelly stared at the screen watching her lover's arousal levels slowly begin to fade, waiting for about a minute or two until the first pulse was sent out.

'A high intensity one right at the start, Aww, poor you.' Kelly chuckled gleefully as she put her phone away. She turned around and began looking for a piece of paper and a pen so she could write down the shopping list.

"Milk and some ice cream... hmmm..." Kelly said aloud to herself as she wrote the two items down on her list. "I think we might be postponing movie night tomorrow..." she continued with a grin. "I may have other plans for you... Now, let's see, what else." Then she went through the kitchen to see what more she needed to get from the supermarket while Julia got mercilessly teased.

Julia let out a breath as the vibrations stopped, relieved that her wife had taken mercy on her. She settled herself in her chair, sat upright, and tried the ignore the need inside her as she started working.

She very nearly moaned so loud that everyone in the office could hear it, barely clapping a hand over her mouth in time and muffling it into a low noise that still probably gave her cubicle neighbors pause. The vibrations continued, strong and pleasurable, then finally cut off, leaving her breathing harder and twisting in her chair. She hadn't been expecting that at all, but now she could guess what Kelly had in mind, though not predict exactly what settings she chose. The break was just long enough for her to make a start and calm her breathing before she was squirming and biting her lip with the return of the sensation, her thighs clamping together around the furiously buzzing ring as it gave just enough pleasure for her to miss it when it stopped.

God, this was going to be a long day. She hadn't even brought an extra pair of panties.

Kelly arrived at the hairdresser some time later, greeting Monica with a friendly smile when she entered the familiar little shop. After hanging up her coat Kelly was guided towards one of the salon chairs where she was seated before a lengthy mirror.

She saw in her reflection how her now neatly washed and combed black hairs had grown from her usual short 'pixie' cut, well down past her ears over the last few months of neglecting to visit the hairdresser regularly. It couldn't be helped though, since she was frequently out on business trips, and the only person she trusted with her appearance was Monica.

Kelly was offered a cup of tea which she gladly accepted, and while Monica went off into the backroom to put the kettle on she took her phone out of her pocket and unlocked the screen. She was immediately shown her wife's arousal levels which had shot up another few percent. Kelly grinned at the thought of how frustrated her lover had to be by now, having teased the fuck out of her for most of the morning so far.

Usually she'd give her wife a real break after an hour or so of playing around, having mutually agreed that Julia needed to be able to do some work in between teasing. By now though, she had crossed well over the time limit, but she figured that she had a good reason for breaking the rules today. Kelly wanted her wife to be horny and desperate come evening in order to properly celebrate her return, especially since they didn't get a chance for it last night with her being too tired.

And making her wife horny and squirmy - especially knowing that she wouldn't have a chance to relieve herself- had the pleasant bonus of making her feel all horny and squirmy too. She could already feel how a pleasant little tingle of her own began to vie for her attention, silently begging to be satisfied.

Monica came back into the room just as Kelly caught the beginning of another intense pulse being sent out. Acting quickly, she stopped the current program, cutting the pulse short about midway through the burst of intense vibrations. She selected the 'Stealth' option which would hide the controls underneath the guise of a simple mobile game, then shut down the screen and put the phone temporarily down on her lap while she was handed a cup of tea and they started discussing the kind of haircut she should get.

After picking out her favorite style, Kelly leaned back in the chair, letting Monica wrap the protective black gown around her neck. After a moment she poked her hands back out from underneath it, allowing her to carefully sip the still hot tea and control her phone one handed. After some diligent fumbling around with the buttons, Kelly managed to unlock her phone and recalled the 'game' onto the screen.

She then sent out a short pattern of taps which were translated into a series of intense vibrations, which would indicate to her wife that she was taking over manual control for a little while.

'Tap tap, hooold, hooold, tap tap, hooold.'

Julia was managing to get some work done, though she was biting her lip so hard she might have to explain the teeth marks to her coworkers. She figured it was better than trying to explain why she was moaning in the middle of the office. The intermittent pulses were mostly random, but she was starting to figure out the range of times between them, and she was able to do the parts of her work that didn't require critical thinking.

Buzz, buzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzz, buzz buzz, buzzzzz.

That wasn't the normal pulse. That meant... oh no. Julia leaned back in her chair, looking around nervously and holding her fist against her mouth as she gripped her chair, a shiver of excitement running through her. She wasn't getting anything done for a while, now.

Kelly could feel the little tingle of pleasure between her legs start to grow into a gentle throbbing while she played with the fake game. She was getting extra enjoyment from the fact that Monica was stood over her shoulder, expertly snipping away the excess hair while she was secretly playing with her lover's button, perfectly hidden in plain sight.