Long Distance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one thing for Julia to know that Kelly had set up a program to tease and deny her. It was a much bigger turn-on to know her wife - wherever she was in the world - was directly controlling her pleasure. If she closed her eyes - and her eyes did flutter shut as the vibrations started up again - it was almost like Kelly was here, teasing her clit with a finger, turning Julia into the gasping, shuddering, begging mess that she became under her wife's skilled hands.

Monica even went and asked Kelly what game it was that she'd been playing so intently at one point, causing her to flounder in surprise. She accidentally let her fingers slip, upping the intensity to max for nearly half a minute. She fumbled with the controls to prevent herself from accidentally popping the on-screen balloon that represented her wife's arousal and bring the 'game' back under her control again, all the while frantically trying to remember the fake cover name that went with the 'game'.

Luckily, judging by the colorful scoreboards at the top of the screen, Kelly hadn't just accidentally pushed her wife too close to the edge. Well... Probably not... Though she imagined her wife wouldn't be particularly happy with that little incident. So in order to placate the missus she finally turned off the 'game', causing the vibrations to come to a complete halt and giving her wife a much needed and well deserved break as she switched to chatting with Monica.

If someone had looked over the wall of Julia's cubicle, they would have seen her doubled over in her chair, her hand over her mouth and her thighs clamped together as the ring buzzed at full power. Someone might have, for all she knew. She was just trying desperately not to scream in the middle of the office as the fierce stimulation sent her hurtling towards orgasm. Both too soon and after too much time, the vibrations cut off, leaving her squirming and frustrated.

Trying to catch her breath, Julia pulled out her phone with somewhat shaky hands, tapping back into her messages with Kelly.

> Please s

Her finger brushed the enter button too soon, but what was sent ended up encapsulating her feelings quite well. She didn't bother with clarification as someone walked past her cubicle, just stuffed her phone back into her purse and hoped that Kelly would give her a real break.

While walking towards the supermarket, Kelly took out her phone, noticed that Julia had sent her a message and read her... rather brief text...

'Oh dear,' she thought to herself, worried that she might have pushed her wife a bit too far. 'I really did a number on you, didn't I?' She started composing a brief reply.

> Sorry babe, that one kind of got away from me, I hope you aren't angry. > >I'll let you have some rest now, you've earned it.

Kelly picked up one of the shopping carts at the entrance to the store and put her bags at the back of the trolley. When she suddenly heard the familiar ding of a message arriving on her phone she quickly pulled out the device, anxious to read her wife's reply.

> I'm okay, just too much > > Thank you, love you

Kelly let out a sigh of relief, feeling like a weight was lifted from her shoulders when she read the text. She allowed herself to smile before putting her phone back into her pocket.

She managed to get a good deal on the chicken filet from the bargains section before picking up some fresh fruits and vegetables, checking them off of her list one by one. Next she walked over to the salads section, briefly wondering which one it was again that her wife liked best before continuing on towards the dairy products. She kept glancing at her list while she wandered through the many aisles, occasionally murmuring the names of the remaining items out loud as she searched them.

In the end she didn't get everything she was looking for, but she managed to find the most important things: cinnamon-scented candles, a dozen red roses, and chocolate bonbons, all Julia's favorites. She had to hurry home to put the ice cream into her fridge before it melted, carefully juggling all the groceries while carrying the flowers gently in her hands.

Back at home, Kelly put the flowers in a vase with some water to keep them fresh and healthy, then proceeded with quickly unpacking the bags, starting with putting the slowly melting ice cream into the freezer.

Then she sat herself down at the dinner table with a cup of fresh mint tea and fetched her phone out of her cardigan's pocket. While Kelly had initially wanted to browse through her daily news feeds, those thoughts were quickly forgotten after she unlocked the screen and was greeted by the 'game' disguise of her controller app.

Kelly quickly switched back to the regular interface and noticed from the measurements at the top of the screen that her wife's arousal had dipped back down almost to their regular values.

'That won't do at all, not today,' she thought to herself with a devilish grin. 'I think you've had about enough time to recover from this morning, now it's time to play again.' Kelly bit her lip and crossed her legs as she tapped out her little warning signal on the screen, telling her love that she was once again taking over manual control.

'Tap tap, hooold, hooold, tap tap, hooold.'

Kelly gave her lover about a minute to prepare herself before she started playing with her wife's clit in earnest, carefully adjusting the intensity of the vibrations through gentle rises rather than sudden peaks.

As much as Julia loved being played with by her wife, she did have an actual job to do. The long break gave her some time to cool off and make a serious start on what she should have been doing for the last hour, and she had just gone for a drink of water when the ring buzzed to life in the familiar pattern. A thrill of excitement ran down her spine as she hurried back to her desk, settling into her chair and gripping the armrests almost like she was preparing for a rollercoaster, which in a way she was. She bit her lip as the vibration started up again, quickly breaking down what composure she'd managed to collect and dragging the aching need between her legs back to the forefront of her thoughts.

Kelly gleefully watched her lover's arousal levels gradually rise from merely turned-on to dripping wet. When she squeezed her thighs together in excitement, she found herself to be in a similar state... Her free hand began to wander downward while she imagined her wife squirming in her seat... desperately trying to hide what was going on down in her panties from her coworkers... stifling the occasional moan whenever she pushed the intensity near to max... closing her eyes in hidden ecstasy... secretly getting pleasured while surrounded by virtual strangers and coworkers... being watched from all sides while gradually growing nearer to her climax...

Kelly gasped out loud when her fingers found their way inside her own panties and gently touched her sensitive clit... But rather than stimulating her little button, she quickly pulled her fingers back out. She'd just gotten an idea for what she could do tonight, something Jules would absolutely love... if she did it right. It might be pushing her limits a bit, but Kelly knew she could pull it off with some careful planning.

After about a minute of full rest, she tapped out the reverse signal to tell her wife that manual control was coming to an end.

'Hooold, tap tap, hooold, hooold, tap tap.'

She switched the program back over to the slow up and down wave pattern from that morning and started it up before putting her phone back into the charger. She went to fetch her laptop from her traveling suitcase, set it up on the dining room table, and began making the necessary preparations.

'This should be fun...'


Part 3 will be back to me writing solo, but I hope this deviation from my normal style was enjoyable. I want to give a huge thanks to ViWriter for everything he wrote and his help with this; without him, the story never would have been continued.