Long Distance Tryst Caught on Video

Story Info
Online relationship becomes in-person & intimate.
6.9k words
4.43
2.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers

Part One:

Angel lives in the Philippines, while I live in Seattle. We have been in an online relationship for many years, and our conversations are always open and honest. We talk about a wide range of topics and our discussions often have sexually charged undertones. In fact, Angel once referred to our relationship as a "sexlationship."

During a recent conversation, I gathered the courage to ask Angel for a crazy, out-on-a-limb request and was feeling very uneasy about it.

"Good evening," I texted. "How was your day?"

"It was a mundane Monday. I had a lot of meetings and paperwork, but no major issues to deal with," Angel replied.

"Sure, at least you didn't have to put out any fires today," I said. "Speaking of fires, I have something to discuss with you, something that might create a bit of angst."

"My ears are burning! Call me!" she replied.

I called her on video, and she answered immediately.

"Well, before I lose my nerve, I'll just come right out and say it. I hope you won't be too shocked," I said, hesitating.

"Tell me, tell me!" Angel urged.

"Well, before I lose my courage, I'll just come right out with it and hopefully, you won't want to shoot me for it," I said with an awkward laugh.

"Just tell me!" Angel insisted.

"Ok, here comes the bombshell," I said. "I would like you to get on a plane, all expenses paid and fly to Seattle so we can finally meet in person. Once you arrive, I'll pick you up from the airport and take you to my place. Then, the next day, I want to have sex with you and have someone record it on a high quality camcorder. There, I said it! I hope you aren't too shocked!"

"Wow, that is a bombshell!" exclaimed Angel.

"Well, what do you think?"

After a few moments of silence, I assumed that Angel was in a state of shock and taking some time to gather her thoughts. At last, she responded saying, "I can't believe you're telling me this! You really want me to come to Seattle and have sex with you while someone records it on camera? I have so many thoughts racing through my mind all at once," she said, looking overwhelmed.

"Okay, it was a bad idea," I said awkwardly shrugging my shoulders.

"No, it's not that," Angel countered. "While I'm shocked at this idea coming out of the blue, I'm also very excited about it. In fact, Kitty is getting very wet right now just thinking about it!"

Angel and I have nicknames for our sexual parts. Hers are "The Girls"-breasts, "Kitty"-pussy, "Kat"-butthole and "Kit"-clitoris. Mine are "Peter"-cock and "Puck"-butthole. We have lots of conversations about our special parts.

We often send sexy pictures and videos to each other masturbating or a once in a while pee video. So, we're very familiar with each other.

Angel is a beautiful young woman with brown hair and eyes and an attractive figure. She has very nice, medium-sized breasts, a gorgeous usually waxed pussy with slightly protruding lips and a large round-shaped clit. Her butthole is small with light spokes. When I close my eyes, I can draw a perfect picture in my mind.

"I was worried that you were going to completely douse my idea with a large blast from your fire hose," I said with an awkward laugh and smile.

"Now that I'm over the initial shock, I can finally think more clearly," Angel said as she was easing from the shock. "How will this all work though? I'm wondering about the logistics. How exactly will this process unfold? Who will be in charge of recording us on camera and what props will be required? How will lighting be managed? What are the expectations for our on-camera actions and will we be following a script?"

"Whoa! We're getting a little ahead of ourselves don't you think?" I said.

"Yes, but there are a lot of things to work out we want to make this happen," Angel replied with an inquisitive look.

"At least you have an open mind about this. That's all that matters at this point. I'm getting a bit excited about this too, now that it seems possible. And Peter is starting to get restless right now. Tell you what, I'll work out some details, come up with a plan and let you know."

"Okay, sounds good. I know that it sounded like I didn't like your idea at first, but honestly, now that I've come to my senses, I'm really liking it!" Angel said with an excited tone.

"Well, I'll have to admit that I didn't expect this to go this well. So I'm very happy about that and lifts a weight off my shoulders. By the way, how much time do you need before you can get away for a few days?" I asked.

"Well, I was already planning on taking some time off, but it looks like I'll be repurposing this time," Angel said with a laugh. I can get away as early as next week."

"Okay great I'll get working on the plan. I already have someone lined up who can do the recording and has their own equipment. It's pretty good quality stuff," I replied.

"Great, I can't wait to hear what you have in mind for my little visit," Angel said with a grin.

"Okay, bye for now."

"Bye."

After the video call, I immediately called my friend, Mari who had discussed doing the recording.

Mari is somebody who I've known for a long time. I worked with her a few years ago at the same company. We would go out for drinks occasionally with our work friends and sometimes with just her and I. She was in a relationship with somebody else and I respected that.

We met for drinks a few days ago to catch up and somehow got on the topic of sex and how to make it more fun. I mentioned my desire to watch someone have sex in person and she said that she wanted to do the same. We explored the idea of watching each other. And I threw out that it would be great to record it on camera as well. Mari was all over that idea but cautioned that it couldn't fall into the wrong hands because she didn't want to be all over the internet. I felt the same way and let her know.

Then she told me that she and her boyfriend would do it in front of me if I did it in front of her first with a partner. She also let me know that her partner had quality video equipment and was sure that he would let us borrow it. Also said that she was familiar with how to use it.

Mari and I had a brief conversation about it and I could tell that she was excited. I let her know who I was going to do it with and that I was inviting her from the Philippines.

She said that everything should work out fine and be fairly simple. The only complexity of this situation was whether we would be comfortable having sex in front of her and whether she would be too nervous and excited to do a good camera job. Those seemed like challenges that we were perfectly willing to take on.

I texted Angel letting her know that everything is set as far as video equipment and Mari is very excited to record it.

I also let her know about the conversation that Mari and I had a few days ago. I wanted Angel to know that Mari is a genuine person and someone we can trust.

Angel texted me back and said how excited she was and that she'd get back to me with some proposed dates.

The Philippines is 16 hours ahead of Seattle, meaning my evening in Seattle coincides with her morning and vice versa. She responded to my message the following morning her time, proposing a weekend two weeks out or the weekend after that. She had already looked into flight tickets and found them to be available.

I texted Mari and asked if the weekend after this would work and she said yes. So I texted Angel back and she was also good with that weekend. All set!

As the days passed, my excitement for meeting Angel continued to grow, but the waiting felt endless. I couldn't help but think about all the possibilities of our in-person encounter, from finally meeting her in person to engaging in sex in front of Mari and the camera. However, I also felt a sense of nervousness about both. The shift from an online relationship to a face-to-face one can be intimidating, and although we had explored our sexuality through virtual means, actually having sex in person would be a completely new experience.

Angel and I texted each other every day and finally, the big day was here. We were both nervous and excited. She had purchased the plane ticket and I already reimbursed her.

Her flight would be coming in around 7 pm so I decided to get some Chinese takeout and have it delivered to my hotel. We both liked Chinese food and my only requirement was that the meal was in paper cartons and not the cheap Styrofoam that seems inappropriate somehow. I booked a suite at a 5-star hotel so that we could fully enjoy ourselves without distraction.

I drove to the airport and got there about 15 minutes early, so I waited in the cell phone lot. Angel texted me that the plane had landed so I waited a few minutes and drove to the pickup area. She had packed light with carry-ons.

Then, I spotted her. Wow! She was a stunning sight. She looked even more gorgeous in person than online. She was wearing a black jacket that was zipped open with a purple shirt underneath showing off her nice cleavage and black yoga pants perfectly shaped to her figure.

She smiled and waved. I got out of the car, walked over to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"Welcome to Seattle cutie," I said with enthusiasm. "How are you feeling after that long flight?" I often called her cutie when she texted pictures of herself to me.

"I actually feel better than I thought I would. I managed to catch a couple of cat naps on the plane," She explained.

"That's great," I said with delight. "Are you hungry? I got some Chinese takeout being delivered to the hotel."

"I'm famished and that sounds perfect. You know how airplane food is!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Oh, I know and now you have to pay for bad food. Just keep track and I'll reimburse you for any costs," I replied.

We drove from the airport to Seattle and I showed her some of the sights as we entered the city.

She was excited to see the city that we had talked about a lot and wanted to see it. It was a nice night and the city sparkled with lights.

We drove to the hotel and had valet parking. We got out of the car and I grabbed her carry-on bag. We went straight to the elevator and up to the top-level suite.

The elevator door opened and Angel gasped!

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed. "This is so incredibly stunning!"

The suite was quite spectacular, especially at first sight. The door opened to a large living room that could hold a small crowd. There was a bar in the back with a gigantic TV screen mounted on the wall and a guest bathroom. Comfortable couches and chairs lined both sides.

"Let me show you around," I said.

To begin the tour of the hotel room, I led Angel towards the full kitchen situated to the right, making it easily accessible for hosting parties. Of course, our party would be significantly different.

Continuing down the hallway, we approached the first of two master bedrooms, one located on each side. Upon entering the spacious room, Angel exclaimed, "This is incredible!"

There was a super-sized bed near the back wall, nice lighting and some comfortable couches and chairs. One of the chairs looked perfect for fucking. Angel caught my eye staring at the chair saying, "I know what you're thinking." She burst out laughing.

"I know what room I want us to fuck you in!" I said with a smirk and laugh.

Angel smiled.

Next, I showed her the bathroom that had a large walk-in shower that could fit three or four people and was open to the room.

Angel laughed saying, "Are you planning an orgy here?"

"No," I said with a laugh. "I just wanted to have some elbow room."

"I'm sure Peter will have enough room to maneuver," Angel said with a grin.

"Yes, that's what I really meant," I said with an equal grin.

Just then there was a knock on the door and I went to answer. It was room service with the Chinese food. I had them place the food on a table in the living room and after giving them a sizable tip, they left.

"Let's take a quick tour of the last room and then eat. Sound good to you?" I said.

Angel nodded and we walked to the other master bedroom. This bedroom and furnishings were identical to the other room except it had a table, perfect for fucking and the same kind of chair.

Angel caught my eye again, this time looking at the table, "I see a dirty look on your face. Love it!"

"Cha-Ching!" I exclaimed. "This is the room for us!"

"I couldn't agree more!" Angel responded in agreement.

"I couldn't really get a feel for the rooms when I booked this online," I explained. "Let's eat!"

Angel liked Chinese food a lot and mentioned that she thought the paper cartons that weren't available in her country made it taste better. We were both hungry and scarfed down the food in no time.

"What do you want to do next?" I questioned

"Get some real sleep!" Angel replied with a laugh.

"Okay, sounds good. We can save ourselves for tomorrow's shoot and just cuddle each other to sleep, and nakey I hope," I replied with a grin.

"I would have it no other way. Just remember we're saving ourselves so this is just a sneak peak," Angel said with caution.

"Why don't we use the first master bedroom and we can mess it up as much as we want and leave the other for the shoot?" I questioned.

"Good idea, let's go get nakey and go to bed," Angel said.

We went to the bedroom and I slowly took Angel's clothes off starting with her top, shoes and yoga pants. She looked exquisite in her black bra and panties. I removed her bra exposing her perfect breasts and nice areolas with erect nipples. I started getting hard and it was beginning to show. Next, I removed her panties showing her pubic area with a small landing strip patch and the upper part of her slit. Seeing her in person and not on a screen was so incredible, that it's hard to put into words.

"You created that landing patch for me, didn't you?" I questioned.

"Of course I did. I know that you really like them, so when I got my wax a couple of days ago, I had them do a design just for you." Angel said sincerely.

"Can I touch you but not sexually?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't forget tonight's rules," Angel countered.

I ran my hands around Angel's breasts and tried to take in everything I was experiencing for the first time. They were soft and squishy but had just the right amount of squishiness. Then I ran my hands down her belly and to her pubic area but stopped just above her slit. Then I lightly grabbed her perfect ass. She felt so soft everywhere and was moaning lightly. I decided not to push it because we would both have regrets.

Angel removed my shirt and jeans and my erect cock was pushing out my boxers into a tent. She slowly lowered my boxers and I stood there completely naked with a large erection. She had a big smile on her face. I was doing everything in my power to resist the temptation of having sex with this gorgeous naked lady.

"I'll race you to bed," I said with a laugh to change the topic and help with my resistance.

Just before I finished the sentence, Angel surprised me by running to the bed, pulling the sheets down and jumping in.

"Beat you!" Angel exclaimed with an amusing laugh.

"I didn't stand a chance against you! You must be a mind reader," I replied as I hopped into bed beside her.

Angel and I cuddled in our nakedness and the next thing we knew it was morning.

I woke up first and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came out, I could see Angel with her eyes barely opening.

"Good morning," I said quietly. "Ready for coffee?"

She nodded without saying a word. I went over to the single-serve coffee maker and made two fresh cups. I put cream and sugar in hers as I know how she likes her coffee. I brought them over and she smiled.

We enjoyed the coffee in bed and the quiet of the morning.

I asked how she was feeling and she said refreshed after a good night's sleep. I felt great as well.

After a few minutes, we began talking about today.

"So what time is our shoot to begin and have you worked out all the logistics?" Angel questioned.

"Yes, Mari and I talked. She's bringing all the equipment over and I'll help her unload it from the car. She has a high-quality camcorder, some screens for lighting effects and a few other odds and ends." I explained. "we thought about whether this should be scripted or not and decided to play it more by ear. Maybe you and I can talk about what we want to do and then we'll let Mari know so she can help direct and get some good shots?" I explained further.

"It sounds like you two have it all planned out," she said.

"Yes, except for the what do we want to do part," I said laughingly. "What would you like the experience to be like?"

So, Angel and I talked about all the sexy things we wanted to do to each other. And we set up a code word, "Nuts" in case it got too rough or uncomfortable and to stop the recording.

The conversation made me hard again. I couldn't believe I was actually going to have sex with Angel. I was nervous and excited. Nervous because I wanted to make sure it was a good performance. And excited about the prospect of playing with and having my fingers and cock inside her lovely body.

We ordered breakfast and ate in bed. Then, Angel got ready in the bathroom. I didn't take as long and got ready myself.

Mari texted me and asked if we were ready for her to come over. After checking with Angel, I told her we were as ready as we would be.

Mari texted me when she arrived and I took the elevator down to the parking lot and met her. We loaded the equipment onto a cart and took it up to the room.

Angel greeted us warmly and immediately struck up a conversation with Mari.

She told Angel how we met and a few funny stories. Then the conversation got down to the shoot.

We explained to Mari what we wanted to do and in what order and she seemed excited as we talked about it.

"Well then, how about less talking and more fucking?" Mari said amusingly.

We all laughed.

I helped Mari set up the equipment while Angel did a bit more preparation such as applying lotion all over her body. That was one of her secrets for being so soft.

Mari set up the handheld camera and took a couple of test shots. It was surprisingly light for being such a high-quality camcorder.

Angel came into the bedroom and said she was ready to go when we were.

Mari nodded her head and so did I.

Mari said, "For the first scene I would like you both positioned here close to the table where I set up special lighting."

We both faced each other next to the table.

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous," I said nervously.

"Me too," Angel said. "I didn't realize the camera and lighting would be so intimidating. Must just be something that pornstars get used to."

"Well, act like I'm not here and you're just here for a fun time. The nerves should take care of themselves with time," Mari said in a consoling manner. I'm going to start recording, so slowly take off Angel's top."

I thought to myself, this will just be like last night, no big deal.

My nervous hands began to remove Angel's top. I could feel them shaking slightly but I don't think it was noticeable on camera.

I took it completely off and left Angel with a black bra. I removed her sweatpants and she was wearing black panties. I thought to myself amusingly that I hoped these were not the same as last night. Knowing Angel, I knew they would be a fresh new pair.

Mari was moving the camcorder around and getting different video shots.

I removed her bra and then panties. I was cognizant of the camera and made sure I was out of the way so close-ups could be taken.

Angel's nipples were hard and erect.

Next, Angel began slowly removing my clothes beginning with my shirt jeans, and boxers. I was hard and erect.

Mari said cut and was ready for the next scene.

cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers
12