Long Distance Tryst Caught on Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was taking as much video as she could and editing it later. Also, she wanted to do a lot of close-ups with us out of the way so we might have to do certain solo poses for her.

"Ok, on the next scene," Mari instructed, "Angel, I want you to walk over to the table, lay on your back and spread your legs as far back as they go to expose your delicious pussy. I want you to grab a chair and place it in front of the table, sit in and eat her out for several minutes including all of her special parts. I'll tell you when to stop."

I couldn't wait for this scene and wanted to taste her. I had thoughts about what this would be like but to experience it now in person overwhelmed me, I began to feel less nervous and more excited.

Mari said, "Action!"

I grabbed the chair to position it in front of the table while Angel laid back on the table. I finally got to see her pussy and ass for real and could feel my heart beating hard like it was going to leave my chest.

I sat in the chair and moved my mouth toward Angel's pussy, I opened her lips with my hands and placed my tongue on her clit. She moaned with pleasure. She tasted like nectar. Sweet and salty, I loved her taste.

I moved my tongue up and down her lips. I could feel every ridge, nook and cranny, Angel moaned more.

Then I went all the way down her lips to her asshole, stuck my tongue inside and tongue fucked her for a long time as she moaned more loudly.

I moved my tongue back up to her pussy and twirled my tongue around Angel's clit. At this point, Angel was moaning louder and her juices were flowing down to her asshole. I could tell that she was genuinely enjoying it.

"Cut!" Mari said. "I want to get more close-ups of Angel's pussy and ass. Angel, keep your legs as spread back as possible and I want Carl to spread your lips for the camera.

Angel did as she was instructed and I spread her lips. Mari got some great close-up shots. I put my fingers into Angel's vagina and stretched it as much as possible for a gape shot. However, her vagina was so tight that we only got a partial gape, That was fine with me because I prefer tightness.

Mari said, "done" and we stopped.

I told Mari that I had a butt plug and Angel and I wanted to use that to open up her butthole. She told me to get it.

I grabbed it and brought it into the room.

Mari started recording again as I placed some lube on the butt plug and inserted it. Angel flinched at first but had a smile of enjoyment on her face as I moved in and out. Mari was getting some great close-ups.

"Ok, next scene," Mari said. "Angel, please get on your knees with Carl standing and play with and suck on his cock. Then, take it into your throat as far as possible."

I was going to enjoy this immensely. I hoped that Angel would like the taste and enjoy it as much as I knew I would.

Mari started recording as Angel got on her knees with her face directly in front of my erect cock. She licked the slit first and made a sound like it tasted delicious. I was happy she liked the taste. She twirled her tongue around my head for a long time and then ran her tongue up and down my shaft. After a few moments of that, she put her mouth on each of my nicely trimmed balls and sucked. I was in heaven and forgot about the camera recording every vivid detail.

After quite a while. Angel took my cock into her mouth and her throat. I was wondering if she would gag and she didn't. She was making sounds of pleasure as she took me in and out of her mouth. I couldn't stand it anymore and felt like cumming.

"So I said "Nuts!" that is the code word that we all had agreed on and Mari stopped the camera.

"Sorry, I need a break," I said. "Or I'll shoot my load and it's way too early for that."

"Yes!" Angel said in agreement. "I want your cum in both of my holes so I'm glad we're taking a break."

"Don't worry. We have plenty of time for this shoot and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it," Mari said.

Angel and I put robes on and we all walked into the living room. I grabbed energy drinks out of the fridge for us to help keep the energy level high. We discussed the next scenes and Mari had a few new ideas. Based on this, we decided to switch scenes two and three. Angel and I were both over our nervousness and were getting used to the camera. Mari's demeanor was a great calming factor.

After our conversation, we went back to the bedroom and disrobed. Both Angel and I used the bathroom to relieve ourselves and were ready for the next scene. Mari positioned us by the table. My cock had shrunk down and needed some help.

"Angel, go ahead and play with Peter and get him hard again," She said with a grin.

We let Mari in on our little secret about the nicknames for our privates. The moment Mari said that Peter got instantly hard.

"Good job Peter, "Mari said approvingly. "Okay for this next scene, I want Carl to lay on his back on the bed and Angel lay on top with your heads at the opposite ends. This is our 69 scene. Enjoy!"

Mari began recording as I walked to the bed and lay facing up. Angel positioned herself on top with good access to her pussy and ass and she could easily suck on my cock.

I licked up her pussy and butthole and down over and over as Angel put my cock inside her mouth and I could feel her sucking hard. Angel's pussy was getting juicy as I licked all over and tongue fucked her vagina and butthole. When I sensed the camera nearby, I spread her lips and ass a few times for good closeup shots. I loved all the goodies between Angel's legs. Angel was moaning with great pleasure as we were satisfying each other.

We were in the 69 position for a long time and I had to finally stop the scene again because I really didn't want to cum yet. Plus I knew that Angel really wanted creampies.

Angel and I put on our robes again and we headed out to the living room. All the sex activity made me hungry.

"Anyone getting hungry?" I asked. "I can have room service bring up some nachos, salads, soups, burgers, or sandwiches for a few ideas."

"I would love a chicken Caesar salad if they have it," Angel said. "I think I should have something light so I don't get bogged down during the next scene."

"Good point, Angel," I replied. "I think I'll have the same. What about you Mari?"

"Since I'm not doing any sex scenes today, I'll go for the burger," Mari replied.

"Sounds good. I'm also having a nice bottle of tequila brought up so we can do a toast after the final scene!" I said with an amusing tone."I know both of you are tequila drinkers."

Angel and Mari laughed at that idea but didn't turn me down.

It didn't take room service long to bring up our food. Angel and I only ate part of our salad because neither one of us wanted to be full. If there's a good buzzkill for sex, that's one of them. Mari had no problem finishing her whole burger. Sometimes I couldn't believe how someone as petite as Mari could have such a big appetite. I'd seen her scarf down a lot of big meals in the past.

We talked about the next scene as we ate. There would be three parts to this scene without interruption. We walked back to the room and got ready for the scene.

"Okay Angel, as we discussed earlier, I want you to get on the bed on your knees with your ass facing us. Carl, I want you to get behind her and spread her holes for the camera. Then lick her. After that, I want you to enter Angel for the first time and fuck both of her holes. Next, I want Carl to lay on his back with Angel on top and do reverse cowgirl first followed by cowgirl. Carl, I want you to blow your load in Angel's vagina while she's in cowgirl because this will be the best view for the camera.

I was getting a bit nervous about the timing and being able to pull off a creampie in the right order. But, was ready to try.

Mari started recording as Angel got on the bed with her ass toward us. I got behind her but a little to the side and spread her holes for the camera. I loved this view of Angel's holes because everything between her legs was so clear. Then, I began to lick her all over with more tongue fucking. I tilted my head to the side so that the camera could capture my tongue and Angel's lady parts well. Angel was moaning more loudly.

After a while, I got ready to enter Angel's body with my cock for the first time. This was the moment I had been dying for and here it was right in front of me now.

I positioned my hard cock at the entrance to Angel's vagina and entered with just the tip. Angel gave out a loud moan and I felt like doing the same because she felt so amazing. I thrust my cock in further until I was balls deep. Then, I began to thrust in and out slowly at first and then fast. Now Angel was moaning very loudly as I thrust in and out.

It was time to try her asshole. So, I pulled out of Angel's vagina and positioned my cock at her butthole. I slowly and gently pushed my cock head into her butthole and Angel flinched and let out a gasp. I thought to myself uh oh. Not sure if this is going to work. I thought the lube from her pussy would be enough for her ass. I pulled out very slowly and grabbed a bottle of lube. I placed some on her hole and fingered her to be nice and open. Then, I tried again. This time, my head went in without a flinch and I gently moved my head in and out.

After a while, I pushed my entire shaft inside Angel's butt to my balls. She felt so nice inside and I liked the tightness around me. I like the feel of pussy and ass for different reasons. I like the feeling of a vagina because of the softness and how it caresses me, but ass feels more rugged and I like the naughty fun.

Soon, I began switching back and forth between pussy and ass and Angel's moans became low-level screams. Both holes were taking the full length of my cock as I continued thrusting harder and harder.

Before it was too late, I screamed, "Nuts!" and pulled out just in time before I exploded. Angel rolled over on her back and her chest was heaving in orgasmic pleasure. Then, she lay there panting heavily.

I got off the bed and apologized because we weren't at the end of the scene yet. Both Angel and Mari told me that it was okay and preferable that we stopped.

Mari said, "Let's take 5 for you two to refresh yourselves."

I offered to get some more energy drinks and was turned down, so I grabbed one, popped it open and sat on the bed with Angel.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Angel.

"Amazing!," She exclaimed. "I can't even explain the ecstasy I was experiencing and I had three orgasms. And the moment that you first entered me was beyond words.

I could hear how excited Angel was when she was trying to explain her experience that surpassed my wildest dreams for our first physical encounter.

"What was it like for you, Carl," Angel reciprocated.

"Just like you, I have a hard time explaining it. I can only say that it was truly heaven on earth," I replied.

After a few minutes, Mari came back into the room and asked, "How are you doing you two? Ready to resume this scene?"

"I'm refreshed and ready to go," I said eagerly.

"Me too!" said Angel with a look of anticipation.

"Okay, let's resume positions for the reverse cowgirl and cowgirl scene," Mari instructed.

I got on the bed first and Angel straddled me with her back to me.

"When I say go, Angel, you take Carl's cock inside you and bend back so we can see your gorgeous pussy engulf it. Then when you switch to cowgirl, I want you to bend down so we can get shots of Angel's pussy and ass and hopefully a good creampie," Mari directed.

"Go!" Mari said in a commanding tone.

Angel bent back, positioned herself and moved downward taking my cock in her vagina. It went in smoothly to my balls. She began moving up and down and I gave little thrusts to get in as deeply as I could. Once in a while, I could feel the tickle of her cervix.

After a while, Angel positioned my cock under her butthole, lowered herself and I plunged right in. She went up and down on me and then switched holes back and forth. Angel was quivering and she stopped breathing for a moment followed by a gasp so I knew she had an orgasm.

I whispered, "Switch" to her so the camera wouldn't pick it up. Angel took the queue and turned her body around facing me and bent down so the camera could get a good view. She lowered herself so that my cock went into her pussy and after a while into her butthole.

She switched back and forth between holes and finally, I whispered, "Now." Angel took the queue again and kept me in her vagina. I let out a huge gasp and groaned as cum exploded into her vagina over and over. Then, I felt bliss.

Angel lifted herself off my cock and I could feel cum oozing onto my stomach. I was thinking that the camera must be getting some great creampie shots. And the hottest thought of all was that it was my cum.

Finally, Mari said "Cut!" and stopped recording.

Angel fell over on the bed next to me, staring at the ceiling. She told me that she had never had so many orgasms in a row and it was like having an out-of-body experience.

We lay there and chatted for quite a while. I grabbed myself one more energy drink offering to get some for the others, but no takers. I needed one more to get through the next scene.

After quite a bit of time passed, Mari asked, "Ready for the last scene?"

"I am," Angel said without hesitation.

"I think I'm recovered enough but not sure if I have any cum left. Having blown such a large load, think my balls are empty," I said with a laugh.

Angel and Mari laughed.

"I've seen you masturbate twice before, Carl so I think you'll have enough cum left for a creampie," Angel said consolingly.

"I think your balls will be fine, Carl" Mari said with confidence.

Angel and Mari laughed again. We were having a good time together.

"Okay, your final scene will be all anal as we talked about. Angel will bend over that perfect sex chair with her ass upward. Carl, you will pound Angel's ass with your cock until you cum," Mari instructed. "When you're ready, take your positions."

Mari began recording as Angel walked over the chair, then bent over it with her ass up waiting for me to enter inside her.

I spread her ass, giving a great shot for the camera and pushed my cock inside her ass which had become very accepting compared to the first attempt.

It easily went in all the way and I began thrusting in and out of her. Slowly at first, then building momentum. Angel began moaning loudly again turning into low-level screams like before as I thrust harder and harder. She stopped breathing for a moment, let out a gasp and started shaking. I could feel her butthole pulsate as she was having another orgasm.

I kept thrusting and thrusting and thought that I might not ever cum. I think Angel and Maril might be thinking the same thing. Although I don't think Mari cared as much because she just likes watching sex and the more, the better.

Finally, I felt a stirring feeling in my balls, which was the first sign for me that an eruption might occur. I thrust as hard as I could and started feeling a warmth between my legs meaning that cumming was imminent.

Just then, I felt Angel's butthole pulsate again which intensified my orgasm. I let out a big gasp and could feel my cum squirting into Angel's ass over and over.

When I was finished, I spread Angel's ass and a load of cum dripped out. Mari was getting some great shots of my cum running down Angel's pussy and onto the chair. I couldn't believe that I had that much cum still left. A perfect finish.

I helped Angel off the chair and we both fell on the bed exhausted.

Mari said kiddingly, "Ready for the next scene?"

"Noooooo," Angel said with a laugh. "Think I need about ten minutes."

We all laughed knowing that we were done. And boy, were we!

I went out of the room and came back with tequila and shot glasses that I had requested earlier from room service.

"I bet you forgot about this?" I said with a laugh.

"Let's do it!" Angel and Mari said almost in unison.

I poured the shots, gave them to Angel and Mari and said, "To our naughty endeavor! May we always cherish this time that we shared."

Mari exclaimed, "And we have the video to help cherish!"

Angel added," And good friends to always cherish with!"

We all drank our shots and they went down so smooth.

Then we had another and I had a third. I was feeling great, inside and out.

I was feeling uninhibited from the tequila and popped the question to Mari. "So, do you want to have a similar sex shoot with your boyfriend in front of Angel and I while she is still in town and we record it?"

Mari laughed nervously saying, "Well we did talk about that earlier and I did happen to float that idea past Alex."

"Well, what did he say?" I asked inquisitively.

"He said he's always dreamed about it! You boys are all the same!" She said while laughing.

Stay tuned for part two!

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for Angel's invaluable contribution and unwavering support throughout the creative writing and editing process of our story. Her expertise, guidance, and encouragement have been remarkable. Angel has been an inspiration, offering insightful feedback and suggestions that have helped immensely. I appreciated her ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the story, and to offer constructive criticism.

12