Long-distance with Sara Pt. 05

Story Info
I visit Sara, and our new relationship intensifies.
7.1k words
4.58
7k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers

***This is part five in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, consensual cuckolding, and very light femdom. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story. Also, if you haven't read parts 1 through 4, I encourage you to do so.***

- - -

Sara and I walked into her dorm. I walked slightly behind her as she led me to her room, and I couldn't stop admiring how sexy she was. I was so turned on, both by how hot she was and how confident and sexy she was acting, I desperately wanted her. We walked into her room, and before she could even turn around I dropped my bags and grabbed her. I pulled her close and started kissing her passionately. She was caught off guard but soon reciprocated and our hands were all over each other. I kissed down her neck as I touched her body, and I heard her moan. I reached under her skirt and cupped her beautiful ass, feeling her wetness dripping down.

I don't know what came over me but I suddenly had a strong desire to go down on her. I loved going down on Sara, but obviously I knew this was different. She had another guy's cum dripping out of her. But for some reason it didn't bother me. And I wanted to please her. I pushed her back on the bed and slowly started kissing down her body. I got to my knees and lifted up her skirt. I could see how much of a mess she was down there, but I was so turned on. I looked up at her and she gave me an unsure look back, with a little smirk.

Then, I started licking her clit, and I heard her gasp. I kept licking, beginning to go deeper and further down until my mouth was wrapped around her pussy. I felt her hand on the back of my head pulling me further into her as she moaned.

"Ohhhhh my god, Jake, yes," she said.

I put my hands on her butt and started eating her out in earnest. I had never felt her so wet, and by the unusual, salty tinge to her wetness I could tell I was lapping up Nick's cum as well.

"Ohhh god, oh my god, I'm going to cum," she said. She pulled on the back of my head so hard I started losing my breath. I felt her begin to shake, and then she let out a long, guttural moan. Gradually, she let go of my head and I leaned back. She collapsed on the bed. I got up and went to lie beside her. Her eyes were closed as she caught her breath. She looked gorgeous. Eventually, she turned to me and opened her eyes.

"Fuck, that was incredible," she said. She leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled. "I liked it too." I reached down and started rubbing my hard on through my jeans. I was so turned on, and it was my turn to get off. Sara and I kept kissing softly.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"So hard," I said.

"Mmmm," she kissed me. "Does going down on me make you hard?"

"Yeah," I said. I started to undo my jeans. I desperately wanted her to touch me. She was rubbing my chest as she kissed me. "You're so fucking sexy," I told her.

I felt her hand move down my torso as we kissed. And then I felt her grab my cock through my boxers. I moaned, and then shuffled to pull them down and let my cock out. She put her hand on my cock and we kissed, and she started jerking me off slowly.

"Mmmm, this is the second cock I've touched today," she said sexily. I moaned and we kissed. "Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah," I groaned.

"It turns you on when your girlfriend is a slut?" she asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. My body was shaking.

"Does it turn you on to think of me getting fucked right here in this bed, only a few hours ago?" she asked.

"Yes babe, so hot. You're so sexy. You deserve to get fucked," I said.

"Mmm, I do. I want to get fucked," she said. I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

"I want to fuck you," I said. She giggled.

"Awwww babe, you know, I'm a little sore," she said.

I paused and looked at her. She stopped jerking me off. "You just said you wanted to get fucked though," I said.

"Aw, yea I mean I do. Obviously. I'm just a little sore right now. I told you babe, he's really big. You understand right?"

"Oh, yea ok," I said, clearly disappointed.

"Aw but babe you felt SO good going down on me," she said, kissing me again. She was no longer jerking me off so I started to touch myself again while we kissed.

"I love going down on you," I said, starting to jerk off more aggressively while we kissed.

"Mmm babe I love it when you do. And it's especially hot when you do it after I've been fucked."

I groaned.

"Could you tell how stretched out I was?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I grunted.

"Could you taste how wet I was?"

"Yes babe," I said. I was getting close.

"Could you taste Nick's cum dripping out of me?" she whispered, sexily.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Mmm baby, that's so hot. Do you like eating Nick's cum out of me?"

"Uh, uh huhhh," I moaned. I was jerking off furiously at this point.

Sara giggled. "Well if you like it so much maybe I should get some more for you this weekend." As she said that she jumped off the bed, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was about to cum.

And I did. "Ohhh myy goodddd," I moaned, as I came all over myself. I heard Sara giggle. My eyes were closed.

I lay back with my eyes closed, my one hand covered in my own cum, and caught my breath. I heard Sara moving around the room. Finally she spoke.

"How was that?" she asked.

I opened one eye and looked at her, still panting. "Really good," I said.

She laughed again. "I could tell!" She continued to move around her room, tidying up and getting organized. She seemed to have totally moved on from anything sex related, despite me laying there with my dick out, covered in cum. "Why don't you go clean up," she said with her back to me as she tidied up. I was hoping she would give me a kiss or snuggle with me but she clearly had other plans.

"Ok," I said. And I slowly got up and excused myself into the bathroom that connected her room with the room next door. I cleaned myself up, and when I came out of the bathroom Sara had changed into a little white dress that ended right above her knee. She looked incredible, again. "Wow," I said.

"Aw," she said. "You're sweet. Come on though, let's go. I need some food."

And with that she grabbed my hand and off we went.

--

Dinner was pretty normal. It felt like it used to: just hanging out. We were such good friends, we got along so well, it wasn't always about sex, despite the fact that I was constantly in awe of how hot she was. For most of dinner nothing was even said about sex or Nick or anything.

Occasionally Sara would pick up her phone and text with her friends.

"So what's the plan tonight?" I asked.

"Hrm, not sure," Sara replied, as she scrolled through her texts. "There's a couple parties. Nothing sounds that great. But we definitely should go out since you're here."

"I agree, I'd like to go out," I said.

"We'll find something good," she said, putting her phone down to continue eating.

At some point later in the dinner, Sara heard her phone buzz and picked it up again. This time I saw her blush, smile and start replying. I paused for a moment. "Who's that?" I asked.

Sara giggled softly. "Nooooobody," she said playfully. I knew what she meant.

"It's Nick," I said matter of factly.

"Mayyyybeee," she said playfully again, smiling and giving me a teasing look.

I smiled. "What's he saying?"

"He's just being a flirt," she said. She seemed really happy texting with him.

"How so?" I asked. I was leaning forward slightly to see if I could see her phone, but she kept it close to her.

She kept typing but didn't answer me.

"Babe," I said. "What's he saying? Tell me."

"Aw, babe," she said as she put her phone to the side. "Just like, you know, flirty stuff. You're ok with that right?"

"Yea I'm fine I just wanna know what he's saying. What kind of flirty stuff?"

"Just like, stuff! You know - like," she lowered her voice a little bit "stuff I might not want to say out loud at a restaurant?"

"Oh, ok," I said. "Well can you show me?"

She continued eating. "Babe, isn't it more exciting NOT knowing what he's saying to me?"

I looked back at her dubiously. She got the message.

"Ok, how about this," she reached across the table and put her hand on mine. "Later tonight, when we get home, I'll let you read allll the texts he sends me tonight, including the pictures, and you can jerk off while you do it, how does that sound?"

The volume at which she said that made clear that she wasn't actually concerned about saying things in a restaurant. I felt a little embarrassed. I think she could tell.

"Come on, it will be fun! It's just a little tease. You can let your mind wander and think of all the flirty things Nick is saying to me, and then later you get to see for yourself. Sound good?"

I capitulated. "OK," I said. "Sounds good."

She continued some texting, and then excused herself to the bathroom. Sitting alone while I waited for her to come back, I started to wonder again whether any of this was normal or healthy. I was definitely turned on by what was happening, but I also didn't know why. And I certainly had pangs of jealousy as I watched her send flirtatious texts with a smile on her face. Was I crazy for allowing this?

Before I could answer that myself, I was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder and then a peck on my cheek.

"Come on babe, let's pay and get out of here. I think I found a party for us to go to later."

I quickly settled up and we walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. Things felt right, I thought to myself.

--

Back in Sara's room, we got ready to go out and pregamed a little bit. I put on a nice t-shirt and jeans, and took a seat at Sara's desk with a drink while I watched her try on clothes and send some texts, while we listened to music. I could have sat there all day, she looked so sexy. At one point I caught myself staring as she stood there, texting on her phone, wearing nothing but a tiny white thong and a tight white tank top. Her skin was perfect, her stomach flat, her large tits on perfect display, her blonde hair sitting just above her shoulders. She was truly a specimen. I was very lucky.

At one point she put on a tight blue dress with spaghetti straps and I almost spit out my beer.

"Sar, you look incredible," I said as she admired herself in the mirror. I put my beer down and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, she wrapped hers on top of mine, and I kissed her neck. "You're so fucking sexy," I whispered.

"Aw, thank you babe. Should I wear this tonight?"

"Yes, definitely," I said. "But you're just going to have to be prepared for everyone to be staring at you."

"Hehe, I don't mind," she replied, softly rubbing her tight butt into my crotch. I started getting hard and began to kiss down her shoulder. Then her phone dinged and she softly pulled away. I held onto one of her hands while she checked it, hoping she'd get the message from me that I was feeling horny.

"Sounds like the party is good - should we head over?" she asked.

I went over and wrapped my arms around her again. "Sure, but, you know, I'd be perfectly happy to just hang out here, with you, in bed..." I teased.

She giggled. "Mmm, that sounds fun, what do you have in mind?"

"Other than making you cum over and over?" I reached down and ran my hands up under her dress, pulling softly at her thong. She turned around and looked up at me, lightly biting her lip.

"How are you going to do that?" she asked playfully.

"Well, first by going down on you," I said.

"Mmmhmmm," she responded.

"And then by fucking you like crazy."

"Oh yeah?" she said.

"Yea." I pulled her close, cupping her bare ass in my hands, and kissed her shoulders.

She whispered into my ear. "Well, you know, I can take a LOT of dick now. So you are really going to have to fuck me hard if you want to make me cum."

I groaned.

"Do you think you can do that?" she asked, playfully yet sternly.

"Uh-huh," I replied, starting to grind into her.

"Do you think you can fuck me as good as Nick?" she said.

"Yea," I moaned.

"Oohhhh realllly," she said playfully. "Well that's good to hear, because I don't know what use I'd have for you if you can't fuck me like that." She giggled. I knew she was just teasing me but it still kind of stung.

I looked at her. "Let me show you," I said, and kissed her passionately. We started kissing intensely and then I pulled away and tried to guide her to the bed. She resisted.

"Not yet babe. Later."

"Really?" I said, disappointed.

She smiled. "Yea it will be so much better later. I can see you're loving the teasing, aren't you?" she grabbed my hard on through my jeans.

"I am but I'm ready to fuck you," I said.

She giggled. "Well you'll be even MORE ready tonight. I don't give it up so easily, you know that. Plus I'm all made up and ready to go, you can make a mess of me later, come on."

And with that she pulled away from me and I knew my shot was up.

"Fine," I said begrudgingly. I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

--

Sara was texting constantly as we walked to the party.

"So what is this party?" I asked.

"It's a house party," she said.

"Who's house?" I asked.

"Just some upperclassmen," she replied.

"Do you know anyone there?"

"Yea lots of people are there. It's just a few houses down," she said.

As we approached, I began to hear music and voices coming from the house. We approached a medium-sized house with a front deck, with people mingling on the steps and the deck, with a few on the front lawn. Sara didn't seem to know any of them, and we made our way into the house.

It was packed inside, and immediately we had to start pushing our way through tightly packed groups. Sara was leading the way, seemingly looking for someone.

"Ugh," she said, tapping at her phone. "Christine says they just left." She looked annoyed.

"Where are they going?" I asked. "Should we leave?"

She either didn't hear me or ignored me, continuing to text.

Then I heard, "Yo! Sara!"

We both looked over. Towards the kitchen, a small group of guys were standing near a keg, looking our way. The one in the front smiled at Sara and gestured her over. She smiled back and we started to walk over.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Just some of the guys on the soccer team." I immediately remembered that Nick was on the soccer team, but none of these guys were Nick. I knew that, because they were all white. It made sense they were athletes though, they were all quite tall and fit. The guy who had gestured to Sara in particular looked like a stereotypical good-looking jock, with muscular arms, a clearly defined jawline, and short brown hair.

"Heyyyyy," Sara said playfully. "We made it!" She gave some of the guys a soft hug.

One of the other guys looked at me and reached out his hand. "What's up dude, what's your name?"

I reached out and shook his hand, appreciating the ask. "Jake," I said.

Sara then wrapped her arms around my arm and said, proudly, "this is my boyfriend! He's visiting this weekend!" I smiled and felt very proud having her on my arm.

I noticed a distinct reaction among the group of guys. One of them went "ohhhh no shit!" and two others started talking under their breath to each other. The original guy who gestured to Sara gave me a weird smile and reached his hand out. "The famous boyfriend! Nice to finally meet you bro. You're kind of famous here."

I laughed awkwardly. "Oh yeah? Why's that." I shook his hand. He smiled snarkily back at me, and two of his friends slapped his shoulder and laughed obnoxiously.

"Oh you know, for having the hottest girlfriend at school."

"Oh stop," Sara said bashfully. "Jake, this is Kyle," she said.

"Cool, nice to meet you Kyle. And thanks, I agree."

"Babe, I don't want beer," Sara said, tugging at my arm. "Let's go over there," she gestured with her eyes to a makeshift bar with hard liquor and mixers.

"Ok sure." I looked back at Kyle. "Nice to meet you guys, we'll catch you soon." And we walked over. I could hear distinct laughter amongst the group as we walked away.

As Sara made herself a drink I looked around and scoped out the party. As I did my eyes trailed back to Kyle and his friends. A couple of them were looking at me with shit-eating grins, and a couple of the others were laughing and joking loudly. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I just chalked it up to typical jock behavior, and tried to ignore it. They were likely just jealous of the fact that I was dating Sara.

Sara and I mingled around for a bit but didn't really speak to anyone else. It wasn't that fun, honestly, and Sara was texting like crazy.

"So are we gonna meet Christine?" I asked.

"Ugh I dunno," she said. "I don't even know where they are."

"Well who are you texting then?" I said. Her face was pretty much buried in her phone.

Then she looked up and put her phone in her purse. "Hey actually I'm just gonna try and find someone to say hello, stay here with my drink? They're around here somewhere."

She handed me her drink and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, sure. Who?" I asked. But she was already wading through the crowd.

I took out my phone and waited, trying not to look too awkward. I could still hear Kyle and his friends laughing and talking loudly on the other side of the room, but tried to ignore them. Then I heard "yo! Yo!!." My stomach sank a little, as I thought they were trying to get my attention. It didn't sound friendly this time.

"YO SARA'S BOYFRIEND!" one yelled aggressively.

I looked up. They were all looking at me, smiling. I made eye contact with Kyle. He looked right at me, a huge grin on his face, and grabbed his crotch. "Yo I got next ok???" His friends erupted in laughter.

I looked away, embarrassed. Luckily the party was so crowded and loud that no one else had any idea what was going on. But I did. These guys clearly knew that Sara was fucking their teammate. It was pretty humiliating, and I started getting pretty mad. I mean, I was ok with Nick knowing Sara had a boyfriend, but the whole team? Who else knew. I didn't feel comfortable with that. Did Sara? I walked over to a different part of the party, out of the line of sight of Kyle and his friends. I stood there, stewing, waiting for Sara to come back. I was ready to have words with her, maybe this was going too far.

After about 15 minutes of waiting I was getting very annoyed. I texted Sara.

Jake (10:25 PM) "Where the fuck did you go? I'm ready to leave."

No response. She was really testing my patience.

Jake (10:29 PM) "????"

I sent her another clearly frustrated text. I had been waiting for almost 20 minutes.

At 23 minutes I called her phone, it rang twice and then she picked up.

"Coming!! Coming!! Sorry!" She sounded flustered.

"Sara where the fuck did you go I've been waiting forever also I need to talk to you about something."

"I'm coming!" She said and then hung up.

I looked around, and about 45 seconds later I saw her emerging through the crowd. She looked lost and flustered, and her hair was slightly messed up. She saw me and smiled. I immediately was disarmed. She was so sweet, it was hard to stay mad at her. But I needed to talk to her about what Kyle said, and set some boundaries. As she got closer I saw there were a few wet spots on the upper part of her dress.

"Sara, can we please go?" I asked.

"Yes," she said matter-of- factly, and she took my hand and pulled me aggressively to the front door. She was pulling, leading me, walking ahead, down the front of the steps, so quickly I was almost jogging. Then she went to the left and pulled me to the side of the house, to a side lawn where it was dark.

She backed up against the side of the house out of the sight of anyone and pulled me in and started kissing me aggressively. It was passionate. She lifted one of her legs, wrapped it around me and pulled me close while she stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. She was giving me the wettest, sloppiest kiss, I thought she might be drunk. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and practically licking around my lips. She was moaning.

Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers
12