Long-distance with Sara Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to pull away to ask her what got into her but she had her hands behind my head and was kissing me aggressively. I exchanged my tongue and we made out for a few minutes.

Then finally she let go of my head and I pulled off her. We were both panting. She looked at me with pure lust, her hair a mess, her makeup smeared.

"Jesus!" I said. "What's gotten into you!!" I said. We were holding our hands up against each other's. She smiled, leaned forward and got on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"I just sucked Nick's dick," she said. And pulled back and gave me a devilish look.

My stomach sank. But my dick immediately got hard. She was looking at me for approval.

"Wait, just now? While you were gone?"

"Yea...," she said, still looking at me with that grin on, gauging my reaction. She then leaned forward and grabbed my growing cock through my jeans. She looked up at me and said: "And he came in my mouth."

My jaw dropped, and my dick throbbed. She could tell. She gave it a squeeze and laughed.

"I'm so bad," she said, with a huge smile. She was clearly loving this. And I think I was too.

I then leaned in and started kissing her again. She started laughing through our kiss. We were all over each other.

She moaned. I reached underneath her dress and ran my hand up her leg. I immediately felt her pussy, which was soaking wet. Then I had a realization.

"Where are your panties?" I asked.

"He told me to give them to him," she said. "Is that ok?"

I started kissing her again, showing her my approval through my lust.

She pulled just an inch away from my lips and said "I slid them off while his cock was in my mouth."

I groaned and could feel precum leaking out my dick. I continued to kiss her, knowing that her tongue was coated in Nick's cock and cum. For some reason it turned me on.

Finally she pulled away and said "let's go home." I nodded. She grabbed my hand and led the way.

--

We practically raced back to Sara's room. We didn't say much, but we were both clearly very turned on. When we entered her dorm, we didn't even get up to her floor before I had her against a wall, tongue deep in her mouth, two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. We were in heat for each other. She pushed me away and pulled me upstairs and to her room. We stumbled in.

She pulled her dress over her head, unclasped her bra, threw it to the side, and jumped on the bed, on her back. "Go down on me," she demanded. I dove right in.

As soon as my lips hit her pussy she moaned loudly, and put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me in. "Fucccckkk yessss," she said. "I'm sooo fucking wet. I'm going to cum so quickly." She was grasping at the sheets, her body writhing. I felt so satisfied knowing that I was making her feel that way. I dug my tongue inside her, and she moaned again. Then, she gasped. "FUCK - I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ohmigod ohmigod ohmigoooooddd!!" She pulled my face into her aggressively and ground her pussy into my face hard. I could feel myself dripping precum from my hard cock.

Finally she let go of my head and collapsed, panting heavily. "Holy shit," she said. I crawled up her body, kissing as I went, and then laid beside her. I rested my hand on her flat stomach, feeling her breathe. She had her eyes closed, and looked incredible.

"Babe, did you really suck his cock just now?"

Her eyes were still closed but a smile came across her face. "I did," she panted. She opened one eye and looked at me. "Do you want to hear more?"

I gulped. "Yes please."

She grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her pussy. "Ok, well touch me and I'll tell you. But be gentle, I'm really sensitive."

I started rubbing her clit softly.

"Mmmm," she said. "That's nice." She closed her eyes again.

"So...?" I asked.

"Wellll, we were texting all night, as you probably could tell. And he was teasing the hell out of me, sending me pictures, just getting me really horny."

My stomach sank a little bit knowing that all night she was sexting this other guy right in front of me, getting horny for him. But I also found it hot.

"Mmhmm," I said, reassuringly.

"And, well, I took us to that party because he said he was there."

"I thought you said Christine was there?" I asked.

"She was! But I knew she left. I just, I wanted him."

"Well why didn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"I thought it would be more naughty, I dunno. I kind of liked the idea of just like, it just happening. Are you mad?"

"No, I mean, I'm very turned on, I'm just saying, you didn't have to hide anything from me."

"Mmmm, keep going. I wasn't going to hide anything from you. I told you right away, didn't I?"

"Yea," I said.

"And it was kind of hot, right? Your hot girlfriend sneaking off to suck dick at a party?"

I gulped. "Yea, it was."

"Mmmmmm, you're going to make me cum again."

"Keep telling me," I said.

"Well I looked for him and didn't find him, and while you were talking to Brian I -"

"Who's Brian?" I said.

"Oh the guy who introduced himself to you, with Kyle."

"Oh, I said. Ok, go on."

"Well when he was talking to you I asked Kyle where Nick was."

"Babe does Kyle, do those guys, know about you and Nick?" I knew the answer.

"Ummmm, I don't know."

"Babe tell me."

"Ugghh babe you were so close to making me cum."

I pulled my hand off her. "I'll make you cum if you tell me if they know."

"Ugh, yes I think they do. Put your hand back on me," she demanded.

"Wait," I said. "Why do you think they do?"

"Because Nick fucking told me he told them? Ok? Now fucking get your hand back on me," she said exasperated. I didn't have time to object. I started touching her again and she moaned loudly.

"Ok well, I mean, whatever we can talk about it later. Keep going," I said.

"Mmmmm, so, well yea he told me Nick was upstairs in Brian's room with some other guys. So I texted him and said I was at the party. I told him I was with you."

"What did he say?"

"Ohhhhh keep going, yes yes don't stop."

"Sara what did he say?"

"Babe I'm so turned on."

"Please tell me?"

"He sent me a picture from the bathroom a few minutes later. His cock was out and he said 'Come suck this dick.'"

I almost came hearing that. I just kept rubbing her.

"Sooooo, that's when I said I needed to go find someone haha. Are you mad? Do you wish I told you? I just thought - ooohhh keep going - I thought you'd think it was hot if I snuck off to hook up with him."

I gulped. "You thought correctly."

She moaned. "Ugh babe that is sooo hot. I love being your little slut."

"Keep going," I demanded.

"So I asked where he was, and he told me where, and I walked up there. I knocked on the door and he asked if it was me, I said it was and he let me in. He was leaning on the sink, his huge cock out, just getting himself hard. I was so horny. I just looked at him and he said 'on your knees,' and I got on my knees. And...yea I started sucking him off haha. That was basically it."

"You said you took off your panties," I said.

"Oh yea, well, I was sucking his huge cock, I was so turned on, and he was pulling up my dress. He saw I had panties on and he told me to take them off. So I pulled off him and he just said 'don't take your mouth off my cock,' ugh, so hot babe. He's such a...he's really hot. Are you mad??"

"Keep going," I said desperately, rubbing her clit more aggressively.

"So I took my hands off his cock and slowly pulled my panties off while I kept sucking him. When they were off he told me to give them to him."

"What did he do with them?" I asked.

"I don't know. Babe, fuck, you're going to make me cum again, don't stop."

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"He put his hands on the back of my head and really started to fuck my face, and you know how much I love that babe. I started touching myself, trying to take as much of his cock as I could. And I could only take, like, less than half of it in my mouth. But he was really pushing up against my throat. I was such a mess. I was drooling all over myself but I didn't care."

My cock throbbed at this, knowing she can take most of me in her mouth with no problem, knowing why her dress was wet when I saw her.

"Keep going," I said.

"I mean that's basically it. He eventually said he was cumming and he came in my mouth."

"What did you do with it?" I asked.

"I swallowed all his cum babe. Fucckkk I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me," I said.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm cummmmmming," she said. Her body tensed up and I felt her cum. I kissed her neck.

"I love you," I said.

"Ahhhhhh, wow. Fuck. I love you too babe." She turned to me and kissed me gently. We lay there for a second and then she smiled.

"Tell me something," she said as she reached down and started massaging my cock over my jeans.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Did you like making out with your slutty girlfriend right after she sucked off another guy?"

"Mmmmmm, I did," I admitted.

She kissed me again.

"Could you taste his cock on my lips?"

I didn't know if I could, but I played along. "Uh huh," I said.

"Could you taste his cum on my tongue?"

"Uh huh." I was grinding against her hand.

"That's so fucking hot babe." She kissed me gently again, and then she let go of me.

She rolled over, facing away from me, and she asked me to spoon her. I said I needed to use the bathroom, because I realized this was my time to fuck her. I quickly used the bathroom, came out, turned the lights out and took my clothes off. I got into bed and slipped behind Sara, rubbing her body and nuzzling my cock up against her ass. I started to grind into her, and reached down to insert myself.

That's when she stopped me. "Babe, I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow?"

I couldn't tell if she was joking. "Sar, I haven't cum yet. All day." I thought she must have forgotten.

"You came earlier I thought," she said quietly, referring to when I jerked myself off.

"Well...yeah... but like, I want to fuck you."

"Aw well we will definitely tomorrow," she said, clearly settling in to sleep.

"Can I at least cum??" I asked, getting annoyed.

She yawned. "Why don't you jerk off to my messages with Nick. My phone is in my purse I think. Do you mind if I go to sleep? I'm so exhausted." And with that she gave me a quick peck, rolled over again and pulled the covers up. I couldn't believe this was happening. I made her cum three times in one day, and she fucked and sucked off some other guy, but left me completely pent up. I was feeling pretty aggravated. But I also knew I needed to cum. I looked over and saw her purse on the desk. "Fuck it," I thought. I had to get off.

I grabbed her phone and jumped back on the bed. Sara seemed like she was already asleep. I looked and immediately saw she had a few unread messages. Christine had texted her some messages updating her on her whereabouts, and there were some other random texts seeing what she was up to that night. Then there were two unread messages from Nick. I gulped and tapped into the message.

Nick (10:38 PM) "Girl u r so fucking sexy. That was some of the best head I ever got. U r one of a kind. Damn. I'm getting hard again just thinking of u on ur knees choking down my dick. I need more of you asap."

Nick (10:39 PM) "oh and ask your bf how my dick taste lol"

My stomach dropped. I couldn't believe how dirty he was talking to her. I never sent messages like that to Sara. But it was turning me on. I reached down and started slowly jerking off, and scrolled up to see the rest of their texts from today.

I started with a text that Nick sent while Sara was on her way to pick me up.

Nick (3:50 PM) "Sry for barging in lol, I just had to have u. U are incredible. And u took that dick so good. I hope I can have u again soon."

Sara (6:15 PM) "Sorry - was picking Jake up. I want you again soon too!! Your cock is seriously incredible. When can I have it again? 🙂"

I realized that Sara texted this to Nick while I was with her. Texting another guy, asking him when she could fuck him again. I didn't understand why this didn't make me angry. I continued jerking off.

Nick (6:27 PM) "Girl u can give this dick any time. But ain't your bf here for the weekend?"

Sara (6:34 PM) "Yea but he doesn't mind 😜. And I need it again."

Nick (6:36 PM) "U bad lol. Well like I said - any time you want it. This is yours."

Nick then sent a picture of his bulge, and I caught myself getting hard at the sight. He was wearing jeans but you could see the outline of his huge cock running down his left leg. It was seriously huge, and I immediately became turned on again at the thought of it being inside Sara.

Sara (6:49 PM) "omg that cock is amazing. I seriously want it again like right now."

Nick (6:52 PM) "where r u"

Sara (6:54 PM) "at dinner with my bf"

Nick (6:55 PM) "does he know u are texting me?"

Sara (6:57 PM) "hehe yea"

Nick (6:58 PM) "damn u guys are freaks lol"

Nick (7:04 PM) "send me a pic"

Sara (7:09 PM) "I'm still at dinner...later?"

Nick (7:10 PM) "Go to the bathroom and send me a pic."

Sara (7:13 PM) "hehe. Ok one sec."

That was when Sara went to the bathroom at dinner. I had no idea what she was really doing, but the image she sent next showed it. She took a selfie in a bathroom stall, with the top of her dress pulled down and her tits on display. She had her one free hand cupping one of her tits, and you could see her tongue out before the photo was cropped. She looked incredibly hot. I started leaking precum onto myself.

Nick (7:22 PM) "damn girl u are SO fine. I'm getting hard again, when you comin to get it."

Sara (7:25 PM) "I want it! I'm wet for you. Can I see you tonight?"

Nick (7:27 PM) "With your boyfriend? I'm not into that haha."

Sara (7:29 PM) "He won't be there when we hook up silly. I'll sneak off 😉."

Nick (7:30 PM) "And ur bf is cool with that??"

Sara (7:38 PM) "He loves it lol. You know what he did earlier?"

Nick (7:39 PM) "Whats that"

Sara (7:42 PM) "He went down on me with all your cum inside of me and then jerked off lol."

Nick (7:42 PM) "damn! R u foreal?"

Sara (7:44 PM) "yup lol. Does that weird you out?"

Nick (7:45 PM) "uh i mean, not really my bag but whatever gets yall off and as long as I can keep getting that pussy lol."

Sara (7:46 PM) "oh you definitely can. Whenever you want 🤤"

Nick (7:47 PM) "and that pretty little mouth of urs?"

Sara (7:50 PM) "mmmm yesss, I want your huge cock in my mouth."

Nick (7:51 PM) "that's what I want then. Tonight u gonna suck my dick."

Sara (7:52 PM) "mmmm, but what if I want it inside me too?"

Nick (7:52 PM) "nah u tease. U gonna take my cum down ur throat tonight. Aight?"

Sara (7:53 PM) "yessss. I want it."

Sara (7:53 PM) "where will you be tonight?"

Nick (7:54 PM) "Brian's spot. Come thru."

Sara (8:01 PM) "OK! I will be there!"

Sara (8:01 PM) "With my bf but don't worry. We'll sneak off."

Nick (8:01 PM) "Damn right. See u soon."

Sara then liked Nick's last message.

At this point in the night, Sara and I had been pregaming. I knew she was texting, and I knew that Nick might have been one of the recipients, but I had no idea she was literally arranging to take me somewhere so she could sneak off and suck his dick. Honestly, I was torn about it. On the one hand I was angry and humiliated, but I couldn't deny that I was rock hard and leaking cum. The mix of emotions was driving me crazy, but I think my horniness was trumping my anger.

At 9:45, the messages started again.

Sara (9:45 PM) "I'm here. Where are you? I don't see you."

Sara (9:50 PM) "You better be here! I need your huge cock in my mouth."

I felt a huge pang of humiliation knowing Sara sent that message while standing next to me and basically ignoring me at the party.

Sara (10:01 PM) "Kyle says you're here! Where ARE YOU??"

It was pretty embarrassing how desperate she was for another guy.

Finally Nick responded.

Nick (10:05 PM) "Upstairs"

Sara (10:05 PM) "Where??"

Nick then sent the picture that Sara had mentioned. It was a selfie from the chest down, his jeans undone, belt unbuckled, and his huge black, semi-hard cock hanging out. His cock had to be 8 inches long already, and as thick as a coke can. I was getting very close to cumming, knowing that Sara received that picture right next to me, and shortly after ran upstairs to suck it.

Then I saw what he wrote.

Nick (10:09 PM) "Bathroom on the second floor. Second door on the right."

Nick (10:09 PM) "Come suck this dick. And then go kiss your bf."

Right as I read that, I came. It was the most intense orgasm I recall having, and I shot cum all over my stomach and chest, even feeling some hit my own chin.

As I sat there catching my breath, I looked over and remembered that Sara was asleep next to me, completely naked, having rejected my advances. What kind of situation had I got myself into? My beautiful girlfriend had taken another guy's cum in her pussy and mouth on two separate occasions in just one evening, while turning me down the whole time. Did she really love me? Was she just taking advantage of me? Why was she enjoying this? Why was I? My post-nut clarity and shame was kicking in, and I knew I needed to have a serious conversation with Sara in the morning.

12