Long-distance with Sara Pt. 07

Story Info
A Saturday night in my long-distance relationship with Sara.
4.8k words
4.5
2.9k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers

***This is part seven in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, consensual cuckolding, and begin to explore humiliation. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story. Also, if you haven't read parts 1 through 6, I encourage you to do so.***

I woke up in the morning, partially clothed and covered in my own dry cum. I remembered what had transpired and quickly grabbed my phone, embarrassed.

Three missed calls from Sara and seven text messages. Fuck. I had forgotten to call her before I went to bed, and she was worried.

I immediately called her.

As her phone rang, I had a terrible fear. What if Nick told her about our exchange? What if she realized that I hadn't called her because I was texting instead with the guy she's fucking? How was I going to explain that? Before I could worry even more, she picked up.

"Hi! Where have you been? Is everything ok?" She sounded genuinely loving and caring. My heart melted a little bit.

"Yes, I'm so so sorry, I fell asleep last night, I was so exhausted from traveling and studying, I didn't even have time to get undressed. I woke up in my clothes."

It was half true, so I felt somewhat justified in the excuse.

"I'm really sorry," I said.

"Aw, it's ok. I get it, I was just worried, and didn't want you to be mad at me!" Sara said.

"No no no, not at all. I just spaced. I'm so sorry. Won't happen again."

"Aw ok," she said. "Well I'm glad everything's ok."

Our conversation continued totally normally, without any mention of Nick or of the texts and photos she had sent him. Sara went about her day and I went about mine, and that night when we checked in, everything remained normal, with no mention of or reference to Nick.

Tuesday was the same. As was Wednesday. And the rest of the week, in fact. I also didn't exchange any further texts with Nick. Things almost seemed to go back to the way they were before any of this started.

On Friday, I expected things to heat up again, but Sara actually ended up staying in for the night, and we spent the whole night talking. It was on that night that Sara agreed to come visit me the weekend after, and I helped her book flights. I was wondering if everything with Nick had just been forgotten. Part of me kind of missed the thrill and excitement of what had been happening, but most of me was happy to be back in a normal relationship, and being the focus of Sara's attention.

Saturday afternoon was when things heated up again.

I was actually at the gym working out, and shot Sara a text.

Jake (1:34 PM) "what are you up to? I miss you."

Sara (1:41 PM) "I miss you too! I'm just studying. What's your plan tonight?"

Jake (1:43 PM) "Not sure yet, might go to Mark's house at some point and then maybe a party? What about you?"

Sara (1:46 PM) "I actually think I'm gonna go to Nick's..."

My stomach sank, and my dick got hard.

Jake (1:47 PM) "Oh, wow, really? Just you?"

Sara (1:49 PM) "yea...that's ok right?"

Jake (1:50 PM) "yea of course, that's hot babe, I just wasn't expecting it."

Sara (1:52 PM) "oh, yea, sorry, we've been planning on this."

Jake (1:53 PM) "that's nice. What are you guys going to get up to?"

I wasn't sure why I asked that question.

Sara (1:55 PM) "hehe I think you can guess."

Jake (1:56 PM) "haha so he literally just asked if you want to come over and have sex?"

Sara (1:58 PM) "well no haha he said he was gonna stay in and watch Netflix and I asked if I could join him, so I think it's pretty obvious..."

Jake (1:59 PM) "haha I guess so."

I was getting turned on at the idea of my girlfriend going over to this other guy's room for the night.

Jake (2:01 PM) "what are you going to wear? You should dress really sexy for him."

Sara (2:02 PM) "hehe ok! What do you think he'd like?"

Jake (2:04 PM) "maybe a little dress and no panties?"

Sara (2:05 PM) "mmm you think he'd like that?"

Jake (2:06 PM) "fuck yes. I'm picturing him slipping his hand up your dress to finger you while you watch Netflix. Easier access without panties."

I was standing in the gym, getting hard at this conversation.

Sara (2:07 PM) "ugh I want that."

Jake (2:08 PM) "so hot. Babe you're making me hard in the gym, people are gonna notice."

Sara (2:09 PM) "mmmm well I guess I shouldn't say anything to make you extra hard, should I?"

Jake (2:10 PM) "not if you want people to think I'm a creep in the gym lol. I would like to finish my workout after all..."

Sara (2:11 PM) "ok get back to your workout then. Focus on your reps or whatever, and definitely don't think about me straddling nick's cock in my dress later."

Jake (2:12 PM) "sara! Stop. fuck."

Sara (2:12 PM) "Stop what? You don't want to hear about how your girlfriend is going to be a total slut for another guy later?"

Jake (2:13 PM) "Ugh. You're killing me."

Sara (2:14 PM) "How hard are you?"

Jake (2:15 PM) "So hard. I'm facing a wall without mirrors trying to hide it in my shorts. I swear you're going to get me kicked out of here."

Suddenly, an incoming call from Sara showed up on my screen. I swiped and answered.

"Hey - what are you trying to do to me haha."

"Go into a stall," she said, sternly and almost whispering.

"What?" I asked.

"Go into a bathroom stall. Stay on the phone with me."

"Okkk..." I quickly headed to the locker room, still trying to hide my obvious hard-on, and found a stall. I closed the door and whispered back to Sara.

"OK, I'm in one."

"Are you still hard?" she asked, still in a half whisper.

"Mmhmm," I said softly, rubbing the outside of my shorts.

"Take it out and jerk it," she said.

"Mhm," I said, and started jerking off over the toilet.

"Are you?" she said.

"Yea," I said quietly, nervous someone was going to hear me.

"Are you thinking about your girlfriend getting fucked later by another guy later?"

"Mhmm," I said as I picked up the pace.

"Are you jerking off to the idea of me taking a dick twice as big as yours in my mouth?"

"Ugh, yes," I groaned softly.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"So close," I said.

"Stop," she said curtly.

"What?" I asked, still jerking off.

"Stop jerking off," she said.

I did. "Ok..."

"Did you stop?" she asked.

"Yea..."

"Good boy. Don't touch yourself."

"Why not?"

"Because I like teasing you," she said, and giggled.

"Well it's working."

"Good," she said. "Now put your cock away, but don't leave the stall."

"Ok," I said.

"So, what were we talking about? Oh yea, I remember. So I'm about to put on a little dress, maybe that little red one that's so short you can almost see my ass? And I'm not going to wear anything underneath. Then I'm going to walk over to Nick's, into his house, through the living room and up the stairs. His roommates will probably be there, and they'll see your cute little girlfriend walking up to his room, barely wearing anything, knowing that I'm going to get fucked."

"Ohh god," I groaned quietly.

"You better not be touching yourself," she snapped.

I wasn't, but even so I felt like I was about to cum. There was a growing stain of precum on the front of my shorts.

"I'm not."

"When I get to his room, I'm going to walk in and immediately get down on my knees. I'm going to pull out his cock - jesus I'm getting so wet thinking about touching it - and start sucking it like a desperate slut. Then, I'm going to put my hands behind my back, look up at him, and beg him to fuck my face."

"Ugghhhh," I moaned, and then I felt it come. I slowly started ejaculating into my shorts. I closed my eyes and braced myself against the side of the stall.

She continued. "I'm going to reach down and touch myself under my dress while he rams his cock against the back of my throat. I'm going to let all the drool and spit drip out of my mouth, all over my little red dress."

"Babe.." I tried to interrupt her, to let her know I had cum. I looked down and there was cum dripping out of the bottom of my shorts, and there was a huge wet stain on the front.

She just kept going.

"I'm going to try as hard as I can to get his cock down my throat. I'll be gagging so loudly that his roommates will hear me down the hall, but they're probably used to sounds like that coming from Nick's room. Just think though, those sounds will be coming from your girlfriend."

"Baaabe," I emphasized.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked. "You better not be touching yourself."

"Babe, I came."

"You touched yourself?"

"No!" I said.

There was a pause. Then, she burst out laughing.

"Wait - you came without touching yourself?"

"Yes babe, that's how turned on you just made me."

"Oh my god," she said. "I didn't even know that was possible." She laughed again.

I joined her in laughing, quietly, trying not to be too humiliated.

"Yea, I mean, I guess I didn't either. But that was so hot..." I was starting to get nervous that people were hearing me.

"Hahaha! Wowww. I was just trying to tease you by not letting you cum but I might need to take more drastic measures in the future if you're just going to cum in your pants at the THOUGHT of me sucking Nicks' dick." She laughed again.

I was starting to feel pretty embarrassed about the situation.

She sighed. "Oh well, enjoy your workout babe. I'll call you later. Mwah."

And with that, she hung up.

I looked down and saw a huge puddle of cum directly below me, in front of the toilet. A string of cum was hanging from the bottom of my shorts. I reached inside my shorts and felt that they were soaked with cum. I quickly tried to clean up with some toilet paper, and then I discreetly exited the stall and found a towel to cover myself in the locker room. I cleaned myself up with some water and then discreetly stood near the bathroom air dryer to try and dry up the wet spot. It wasn't going to work as I hoped, so I decided I was going to ditch the gym and run home. At least I was in workout clothes.

As I jogged through campus on the way back to my room, I had the distinct feeling that people were staring at me. I was probably being paranoid. I don't think anyone would ever assume that a guy would have just cum in his pants on a jog. No one would ever conceive of something so embarrassing, I thought.

- - -

After I got back to my room, I showered and did some homework. At around 6 I started texting some buddies to figure out dinner and other plans for the evening. Then I texted Sara.

Jake (6:04 PM) "Hey babe - that was certainly interesting earlier. I'd say thanks for getting me off, but I guess that wasn't really your intent ;-)"

Sara (6:07 PM) "Hehehe - it wasn't but I'm glad you're so turned on by me."

Jake (6:08 PM) "You have no idea. Or, I guess you do."

Sara (6:09 PM) "Lol"

Jake (6:10 PM) "Soooo, when are you heading to Nick's?"

Sara (6:11 PM) "Can't wait for round 2 eh? hehe. He said around 9. I'm gonna get dinner with the girls first."

Jake (6:12 PM) "Nice, where are you going?"

Sara (6:13 PM) "Sushi. I'm gonna feel so dirty sitting there in my dress wearing no panties lol."

Jake (6:14 PM) "Wait you're wearing it to dinner??"

Sara (6:15 PM) "Yes! I'm going to Nick's right after."

Jake (6:15 PM) "What will your friends think??"

Sara (6:15 PM) "?? What do you mean?"

Jake (6:16 PM) "Well, just like, wearing that slutty outfit to dinner with them."

Sara (6:16 PM) "Lol, babe they know where I'm going after. They'll just be jealous."

I starting getting hard - again - at the thought of Sara's friends knowing she was going to fuck some hot guy - that wasn't me - after dinner. I felt ashamed briefly for why something like that turned me on.

Jake (6:17 PM) "Oh, gotcha." I didn't really know what to say.

Jake (6:18 PM) "well, will you send me a pic of what you're wearing? And will you call me before you go?"

Sara (6:19 PM) "Of course babe!"

Jake (6:20 PM) "🙂 Ok I'm going to meet the guys for some food, talk soon?"

Sara (6:21 PM) "sg. Love you."

Jake (6:21 PM) "love you too."

I put on my sneakers and a jacket and headed out the door to meet some of my guy friends for dinner. What I was most excited for that night, however, was what Sara was about to get up to.

- - -

I was too distracted to really enjoy hanging out with the guys. We were sitting around a burger joint, shooting the shit, but all I was doing was waiting for Sara to text or call.

No sooner had I been reluctantly pulled into a conversation did my phone vibrate. I got butterflies at the thought of what it could be. I quickly pretended I didn't have anything else to add and pulled my phone out.

It was a text from Sara. I discreetly positioned my phone and opened the message.

Sara (7:03 PM) "what do you think?"

It was a selfie that Sara took in the mirror of her dorm room. She was wearing the red dress she promised. It fit her body perfectly. The thin straps accentuated her shoulders, above which her blonde hair hung perfectly. It looked like she had blow-dried her hair as it looked in perfect condition.

Her cleavage was on full display, with the dress hugging her beautiful tits, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were faintly visible through the fabric. The dress ended halfway between her waist and knees, showing off her beautiful thin legs. She was wearing a pair of flats, and even her feet looked sexy.

Best of all, she had put on some red lipstick in the same shade as her dress, and was making a kissing face at the camera.

She literally looked hotter than I had ever seen her. Knowing that there was nothing under her dress made it even sexier. For a moment, I was actually jealous that I was letting another guy have her.

I was in a trance. I quickly texted back.

Jake (7:04 PM) "you. look. incredible. Holy shit!"

Sara (7:05 PM) "hehe thanks babe. And thanks for the suggestion of what to wear. And what not to wear hehe."

Jake (7:05 PM) "seriously you've never looked hotter. Can I be your full time stylist? Lol."

Sara (7:06 PM) "haha you should! But then again I'm not the one grading you. We'll have to see what Nick thinks."

Jake (7:06 PM) "I'm not concerned. Every guy you walk past will be talking about you tonight."

Sara (7:07 PM) "Mm I love that haha. Ok, I'm late to meet the girls ttyl!"

Jake (7:07 PM) "Ok! Love you! Call me before you head to Nick's?"

She didn't respond.

I opened the picture again and just gawked at it. She was seriously the hottest thing I had ever seen. Was I crazy to be letting her fuck another guy? But then again, if I said she couldn't explore and have fun in college, there's no way I'd be able to keep her. I justified it in my mind as a way to keep her.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing over there." One of my buddies snapped me out of my trance.

"Nothing, what's up. What's the plan tonight."

I tried to distract myself because otherwise I'd just be staring at my phone. I wasn't too successful. Half of my attention was on my phone, waiting for Sara to call.

8 o'clock came. No call. 8:30. No call. Didn't she say she was heading there at 9? Finally, at 8:45, I decided to just call her. My friends and I had relocated to one of their houses and were just sitting around, so I stepped into a side room and dialed.

She picked up, and immediately it was difficult to hear her. I could hear lots of commotion going on in the background.

"Hi!" she said, basically yelling into the phone.

"Hi! What's up? Just wanted to check in before you headed to Nick's. How's dinner?"

"Hahahaha, no! Stop, wait, no seriously." She was talking, but not to me. It sounded like she was at a busy restaurant and I could hear lots of voices in the background.

"Sara?" I asked.

"Yes! Sorry! What's up?" she said, but then I could tell her attention quickly went to someone she was with. "No! No it's not it's Jake." And then some playful yelling in the background. I heard some of her friends go "Jaaaakkkkke!" and laughter.

"Guys! Shhhh!" she turned her attention back to me. "Hey babe, sorry, it's really noisy here. Can we talk later?"

"Uhh, yea," I said. "I just wanted to check in before you went to Nick's and say, uhh, I guess, just to say I love you and you look really sexy."

I could tell she either couldn't hear me or was distracted. "NO!" she said jokingly to one of her friends. "Hi babe I love you too we'll talk later ok?"

"Ok," I said. "Sorry, talk soon. Have a good night."

Before the call ended, I heard from one of Sara's friends in the background "Jake can you be my boyfriend next??" and then a bunch of laughter from the girls. The call cut off. I was feeling very jealous and cut off, but also not sure what I wanted. Basically what I wanted was to know exactly what Sara was doing with Nick at any given moment, but I also knew I couldn't have that.

Desperate for more details, I decided to text Nick directly. I was a few beers deep already and perhaps a little less nervous about using this outlet. I hadn't texted Nick since the time we went back and forth about me "being cool" with him hooking up with Sara. It didn't feel normal to text him at any other time, but I felt I could make an excuse in this situation. I nervously tapped out a message.

Jake (8:50 PM) "Hey man I know Sara is coming over tonight. Just wanted to let you know I'm cool with it. Treat her well. And if you wanna give me any updates don't be shy."

I waited a few minutes for a response but got nothing. I headed back out into the main room of the house and quickly looked for something strong to drink. This was going to be a long night.

- - -

By 10:30 I was going insane. Practically staring at my phone desperate for an update. I knew I was not in the right headspace to be at a party so on our way from my friend's house to a party I split off and headed back to my room. It was a relief to be in private and be able to jerk off. I laid there for a few minutes imagining what was happening, but then got too desperate.

I called Sara.

No response.

I called again.

No response.

I was too desperate at this point, I didn't care if I looked like a crazy boyfriend. I kept calling. I needed an update, even if it was a text telling me she'd call later.

But no text came.

Then, on maybe the 10th call, she picked up.

Or, someone picked up.

I heard some muffled talking and some light commotion.

"Sara? Everything ok?" I asked.

Then I heard a guy's voice.

"Bro you calling too much. Your girl is fine. I'm taking good care of her. Tell him yourself Sara."

I heard the phone move, and waited to talk to Sara.

Then I heard her.

"Oh goooddd." She was moaning. She wasn't directly in front the phone, maybe off to the side a little.

"Fucccckkkkk," she moaned.

Then in the background I heard Nick again. "Tell him," he said.

Sara, up closer, was still moaning. "Ohhh myyyyyy goodddddddd," she said. I knew it was her, but I had never heard her make sounds like this.

Nick spoke again. "Tell him," he said again, with a combination of force and reassurance that was impressive.

"It's sooooooo GOOD," I heard Sara say. "Your cock feels INCREDIBLE. Don't stop."

She wasn't talking to me. But I could hear her. I started jerking off.

Then her sounds got more intense.

"OH. MY. FUCK. HOLY. FUCK. UGH. UGH."

She was grunting out these words in a cadence that only meant she was getting fucked really hard.

"DON'T. FUCKING. STOP. UGH. YES. YES. YES."

And then her voice got muffled. It wasn't clear what was happening but I assumed she was speaking directly into the pillow.

I heard a muffled scream that was pure passion. Then I heard Nick again.

"That's right, take that dick. Take it. Fuck you're sexy." I heard a smack of a hand against some skin.

Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers
12