Long-distance with Sara Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard another muffled scream.

Then, Nick's voice up close, speaking directly to me, slightly panting.

"See? She's more than fine. Give it a rest for the night, aight?"

I stuttered. "Uhm, uh, yes, ok. Thanks."

He hung up.

Thanks? What the fuck was I thinking. But I just threw the phone to my side and jerked off furiously, trying to conjure up images to match the incredibly passionate sounds I had just heard.

Within seconds, I had cum all over myself.

I caught my breath and looked back at my phone, half hoping to see she called or texted to reassure me.

Nothing.

It was 10:48. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- - -

Another morning waking up alone covered in my own cum. This was becoming a routine.

I quickly grabbed my phone to look for an update from Sara. I felt terrible that I must have missed her call when she left Nick's.

But there was no message from Sara. My heart sunk. Fuck, what had I done.

There were a bunch of texts from friends asking where I was last night. And then, a text from a number without a name assigned to it. Right as I clicked it, I remembered it was Nick's number. I had just never assigned his name to the contact.

The text was from 2:11 AM.

Nick (2:11 AM) "hey bro. Sry about earlier, we were just kind of vibin, and I thought maybe u wouldn't mind since you asked for updates and all. Lemme know if that was too much tho lol."

NIck (2:12 AM) "I appreciate you bro. you gotta be cool to share ur girl like this."

Nick (2:15 AM) "btw Sara wanted me to let you know she's gonna crash here cause it's late and she's totally wrecked. She's gonna hit u up in the morning."

It took me a minute to take in what I was reading. I had so many conflicting emotions about it. On the one hand, he seemed to be endearing himself to me. I did appreciate the update, and his cockiness was in check. On the other hand, there was an arrogant confidence that came from what he was telling me.

But I couldn't help feeling relatively positive about it. The alternative was what, Sara leaves me? Or this guy just steals her and she breaks up with me? I would take what I could get, and if that meant being an awkward third to Nick and Sara's side relationship, I'd take it.

I decided I needed to play nice to get the most out of this situation.

Jake (7:51 AM) "hey man, I appreciate the message. No worries about the call, I definitely prefer communication over silence, and she certainly seemed to be having a good time lol. Thanks for taking care of her."

I lay there, taking in the oddness of this situation. Then I decided to follow up.

Jake (7:54 AM) "and if you have any pics from last night that you want to share in the interest of communication..."

I sent it, and then immediately felt embarrassed. Nick exuded arrogant confidence, and I was meekly and indirectly asking for him to send me pictures of my own girlfriend. It was pretty humiliating.

I lay in bed playing mental gymnastics with myself to try and convince myself this made sense at all, when all of a sudden my phone vibrated.

It was Nick.

Nick (8:21 AM) "lol I got u."

A few seconds later, a picture came through.

It was Sara, seemingly asleep in Nick's bed. She was half on her stomach, half on her side, arms wrapped around a pillow, with her face buried in it. I could see her naked back, reflecting the light of a bedside table lamp, and her supple butt. Her legs were half covered by dark sheets. The bed was otherwise a mess. Her body looked perfect. There were no clothes in sight. It was incredibly hot seeing her like this, and knowing it was another guy's bed.

Nick (8:23 AM) "this was right after I texted u last night. I'll tell you one thing: this girl can fuck. She kept wanting more."

I immediately had a pang of jealousy mixed with being turned on. Here I was, a guy who literally came in his shorts without touching himself, and here was Nick, a guy who could go multiple times over the course of multiple hours.

Jake (8:25 AM) "wow. Thank you. She looks so sexy. And yes she's insatiable. Hence why we're in this arrangement lol."

Nick (8:26 AM) "lol no doubt."

Jake (8:28 AM) "is she still there?"

Nick (8:30 AM) "word she's still passed out. I'll tell her to text you when she's up."

Jake (8:31 AM) "I appreciate it. Thanks."

It was almost like we were friends. Maybe that was a good thing?

I was just hanging out in bed, scrolling through social media, when Sara finally reached out.

Sara (8:51 AM) "Good morning babe 🙂 "

Jake (8:51 AM) "Good morning!! How was your night?"

Sara (8:52 AM) "It was amazing - thank you for being the best bf ever."

Sara (8:52 AM) "I'm really sorry I didn't text or call, but Nick said he reached out to you. that's really sweet of him."

Jake (8:53 AM) "Yea he did, I appreciated that."

Jake (8:54 AM) "Btw, you may not have called me, but we did kind of speak on the phone... 🙂."

Sara (8:54 AM) "Omg I'm so embarrassed, I think I remember that. Are you mad?"

Jake (8:55 AM) "I'm just gonna be honest. No, it was super hot. I loved hearing you get satisfied like that."

Sara (8:56 AM) "that's so hot babe, I love you for that."

Sara (8:56 AM) "Can I call you when I get home? I'd love to tell you all about it 😉"

Jake (8:56 AM) "Yes please!! What is Nick up to now?"

Sara (8:57 AM) "Nick? Nick's about to get his dick sucked lol. And I'm about to have breakfast."

Jake (8:58 AM) "Sara you're so fucking hot. You just made me instantly hard."

I started to touch myself.

Sara (8:59 AM) "It's a hearty breakfast too. Might take me a while hehe. But don't cum. I want to make you cum later, ok babe?"

Jake (9:00 AM) "Ugh ok. I can't wait. Hurry up."

And with that I threw my phone to the side and looked up at the ceiling. I let my cock twitch at the thought of my girlfriend sucking another guy off in his bed, while I lay there alone. What had I gotten myself into?

12