Long Family Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea felt his cock in between her ass cheeks and for just a moment she thought her brother had an industrial-sized flashlight in his pocket. But then gasped when she realized that it was his hard cock. Her brother had a boner...for her! His own sister! She couldn't believe it, but she also couldn't believe just how horny that thought was making her as well. The feel of his giant dick rubbing along her pussy and ass wasn't doing anything to hinder her horniness either. The books she brought were all taboo-themed erotica and she had only been getting more and more excited reading it as the trip progressed, never thinking that her own brother was hung like a moose.

Chelsea tried to conceal her glee as she settled down on her brother's dick. She was trying to contain herself but as they started moving and the car jolted her back so her ass and pussy slid up the entire length of her brother's massive shaft, she knew she wasn't going to be satisfied until she had that thing inside her cunt. "I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable," she announced, "I'm going to try and get settled." She started grinding, hard, on her brother's erection through both their clothes, his jeans and her yoga pants.

"Sorry if I'm-" Ed said as his sister moved on him.

"Don't worry about it." Chelsea interrupted her brother before he revealed what was happening to anyone else. The music was off at that moment and Chelsea would rather not explain to her mom that she was currently grinding against her brother's huge, hard cock.

"I think I'm going to take a nap," Mary told the car from the front seat and closed her eyes as Chelsea kept moving around in the back, behind her. She bumped her seat a few times, "Chelsea, please stop moving so much, you keep kicking me. Get comfortable on your brother because it's going to be a long time until you can get off him again."

Chelsea grinned devilishly, though nobody could see her, "Oh, I can't wait until I get off on my brother." She said, nobody seemed to notice exactly what she said though. Chelsea stopped grinding on Ed's erection. Ed, who still hadn't realized his sister had been doing this on purpose breathed a sigh of relief. He hoped that she hadn't noticed he was getting close to cumming from the friction of her ass on his cock.

Chelsea stared out the window, though really she was only looking in the passenger side mirror to make sure her mother had gone to sleep. She had, so Chelsea said, "Actually, I'm still not comfortable." And started to move around again, this time though, instead of grinding on Ed's cock pretending to find a better sitting position, she put her feet on either side of Ed's lap on the seat and pushed herself up so her ass was in the air and she was upside down from the waist up. This put her crotch right in Ed's face while her head was up against Ed's dick.

"Wait, wha-" Ed started to say in surprise but then Chelsea forced her pussy up into Ed's face. Though it was still covered by her yoga pants.

"Shut up and eat me Ed," Chelsea fiercely whispered while she started fishing her brother's huge cock out of his pants, "I need this so badly right now."

Ed couldn't believe his luck and took the top of his sister's pants down so he could stick his tongue into her pussy. The way she was positioned, Ed's nose went into Chelsea's ass crack, but he didn't mind. This was the first time he'd eaten a pussy before, but he loved the taste of his sister's cunt right away. She was incredibly wet.

Chelsea suppressed a moan and started sucking the head of Ed's huge cock. She then started gulping down the rest of him, hardly believing his size as she got his girthy penis all the way down her throat. She started fucking him with her face, doing her best not to make noise, but totally failing as both she and her brother made wet smacking sounds while they 69'd in the back seat.

Aunt Laurel was just about to turn on the radio when she heard the wet sounds in the back, "Oh are you kids eating something?" She asked.

Ed stopped licking his sister's pussy long enough to say, "Oh, um, Chelsea brought some, uh, peaches! Their delicious!" He announced before diving right back into his sister's muff.

"Oh," Aunt Laurel said, "Well, I would love to taste your sister's peaches. Does she have anymore?"

It was then that Ed started cumming into his sister's throat which set off Chelsea's own orgasm. He came so much that Chelsea felt some of her brother's jizz come out of her nose. She redoubled her efforts and made sure to swallow the rest of Ed's cum. Ed however was somewhat overwhelmed when his sister's juices flowed all over his face and neck. He realized that there was definitely going to be a stain on his shirt and when Chelsea suddenly flipped over he saw that there was a huge wet spot all over the top of his shirt.

"Sorry, Out of peaches," Chelsea announced. Aunt Laurel shrugged then turned on the radio. "Finally," Chelsea whispered. She now had her brother's huge dick, still as hard as it was before she blew him, sticking up between her legs. She gripped it, and her yoga pants were now around her legs anyway, she gripped his cock, lined the head up with her pussy and penetrated herself on him.

Ed loved the feel of his sister's tight pussy as she started to fuck him. He grabbed her beautiful butt from behind and started to squeeze her cheeks as she started to bounce on his dick.

"Oh fuck that feels so fucking GOOOOOooOOOODD!" Chelsea moaned, loudly, but luckily for Ed and his sister their aunt liked to play the radio at practically full volume and her orgasmic moans were only drowned out by the sound of 90s Pop.

"Fuck Chelsea, I could fuck you forever! I don't care that you're my sister!" Ed shouted.

"That's what makes this so hot!" Chelsea moaned back as she continued fucking Ed hard, bouncing on his dick as if her life depended on it, "Of course, your huge cock helps! FUUUUCK!" She shouted as she came, hard , on her brother's dick.

"Oh shit sis!" Ed shouted as he came too.

After they came down from their orgasms, Chelsea kicked the rest of her yoga pants off so she could spin around, keeping Ed's cock inside of her the whole time as she did, and could face her brother, "I want you to know, Ed, this is the best sex I've ever had. I need to keep fucking you. Right now." And she started grinding him as Ed became fully hard inside of her. They started making out as the siblings fucked. Ed, having had sex with his aunt already, only came one more time as they fucked as Aunt Laurel drove, but Chelsea came so much on her brother's cock she lost count how many times it was.

But all good things have to come to an end and Chelsea and Ed has to scramble to get their clothes on while Aunt Laurel pulled into the next rest area to end her time driving. Chelsea ran to the bathroom as soon as they got out of the car, hoping to clean up what was surely going to be a mess of cum in her pants as her brother's spunk poured out of her. Ed stared at her shapely ass as she ran and drooled a little. But then Krysta, his cousin, walked over and said, "Are you ready for my lap time cousin?" She joked.

Ed shook his head out of his stupor, "Um, sure Krys, you want to get situated now before we leave?"

"Sure." And Krysta sat on top Ed's lap, Krysta's tits were huge, bigger than her mom's and Chelsea's but probably not quite as large as Ed's own mom. Also she had a huge ass as well, but still very sexy and feminine and Ed was now getting well acquainted with it as she sat down on his lap and started to get settled. Ed couldn't believe it, after having nearly 4 hours of straight sex with 2 different women, he was starting to get hard again as Krysta slowly moved around on his dick. She was just too sexy.

Krysta gasped as she felt the giant log in Ed's pants come to life, "I see why Chelsea had a hard time getting situated." She commented as she smiled sexily behind her at her cousin. She'd never been attracted to him before just then, but she had never known he was hung like a fucking horse before either. In truth, Krysta had been writing taboo erotica since she turned 18 a few months ago under a pen name, so it would have been interesting to find out many of the books she'd written were the same ones that Chelsea liked to read late at night. So Krysta was totally open to fucking her cousin, really she'd just been looking for a reason to commit something taboo with Chelsea, though Chelsea seemed to be ignoring her, but she was totally going to fuck her cousin, she decided, she just hadn't known it would be Ed instead before then.

Krysta suddenly spun around and got on her knees in the small space in the back seat, it was a bit uncomfortable but she didn't care. She took Ed's cock out and immediately started to suck it.

"Um, what are you doing? What if someone sees?" Ed said as he glanced out the window to see if anyone else in his family was about to come back.

Krysta didn't answer, she just kept sucking Ed's cock. She wanted to make sure he was good and hard. She removed her panties from under her skirt before getting up off the ground and sitting, facing normally towards the front, but with Ed's cock shoved up her cunt. That's when everyone else got in the car.

"Ready to go?" Asked Mary, who had decided to drive again. Chelsea told her she was too tired to drive now, though really she just wanted to nap after the great fucking she'd just gotten from her brother. Aunt Laurel was also too tired to drive again and feel asleep almost immediately as soon as the car started moving.

Meanwhile, Krysta slowly fucked her cousin and Ed put one hand under her shirt and started playing with her amazing breasts. With his other hand he pushed up her skirt so he could stay playing with her clitoris while she slowly road him. This was too much for Krysta as she started to cum on her cousin's huge cock. She started to moan out but Mary had kept the music off this time so the others could sleep in silence, in order to cover up Krysta's moaning, Ed moved her head to the side so he could lean in and kiss her as they fucked.

The cousin's started to moan into each other's mouths as they sucked on each other's tongues. This moaning was softer than it would be if Ed hadn't started kissing her but it was still loud enough over the sounds of the car that Mary heard it.

Mary glanced in the passenger mirror and gasped. She would still only see partly into the rear passenger seat but Ed and Krysta did nothing to hide what they were doing. Mary could clearly see them making out, and that one of her niece's tits was out of her shirt as Mary's own son played with her giant boobs. Then Mary gasped as she looked further downward in the mirror and, because Ed had pushed Krysta's shirt up, Mary saw that her son and neice were obviously fucking in the backseat as he fingered his cousin's clit. Then Mary gasped again as she saw just how big her son's cock was. She wondered if she could turn down such a monstrosity if she was sitting on top of it like her niece was, then moaned slightly as she remembered that she was going to have to sit in her son's lap next in only a bit over an hour.

Mary didn't say anything as she secretly watched her son fuck her sister's daughter. Mary knew it was wrong, that she should stop the car and make them stop but this scene was making her so fucking horny she couldn't help but watch. She hadn't been fucked in so long and never by a cock as big as hey son's. She watched as the taboo fucking continued, hardly able to keep her eyes off the incestuous sex in order to drive safely.

Mary thought that at some point both of them would get tired and stop but they seemed tireless as Ed and Krysta fucked right under everyone else's nose. Of course, Laurel and Chelsea were sleeping now, and didn't see anything but Mary was unaware that the reason they were sleeping was because they had already worn themselves out fucking Ed as well.

Still Mary knew she needed to put a stop to this, though she pretended not to notice until right at the end of her turn to drive. Once she pulled into the rest stop she practically sprinted around the car and opened Ed's door from the outside. Inside, Krysta kept fucking her cousin even though Mary was standing there glaring at both of them angrily.

"Stop that young lady!" Mary shouted at her neice, "how can you have sex with your cousin like that?! You're fucking like animals right in front of me and you don't even care!"

It was true, Krysta didn't care and as an answer to Mary's yelling she moaned out, "Oh my God Aunt Mary! Your son's cock feels so fucking goooooooddd!" And started coming on Ed's cock just as Ed groaned out himself and started cumming as well.

Though Mary had watched them both cum multiple times already she shouted, "Ed you can't get her pregnant!" And using the strength of a momma bear protecting her cub, Mary grabbed her niece, ripped Krysta off her son's cock, and threw her into the grass next to the curb where Mary parked. Mary was surprised by her own actions but didn't even check to see if her niece was okay as she couldn't rip her eyes off her son's cock as he came. Pearly white cream leaked out the top of his dickhead and quickly covered his penis in his sperm. It mixed with the copious amount of pussy juice left there by Krysta's nonstop fuck session.

The smell of Ed and Krysta's cum permiated the air, Mary, in her sex-deprived state of she didn't even know how long, found the scent captivating. So captivating that she hadn't realized that she had moved very close to her son's cock to smell the sex from it better.

Ed stopped cumming on himself and suddenly realized his mother was there. "Oh uh sorry Mom, it's, um, not what you think..." he said lamely as he started to pull up his pants and hide his softening cock.

Mary saw what her son was doing but stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "Ed your cock is all dirty, you can't put it back in your pants like that. Let Mommy clean it for you." She said before leaning her head in and licking her son's shaft all over, making sure to eat all of her son and niece's juices off of it. She absolutely loved the taste of her son's cum mixed with Krysta's pussy fluids.

Ed gasped, unable to believe this was happening. His cock immediately came back to life and when he was fully hard again, his mom engulfed his dick, taking the entirety of it into her mouth and down her throat, his mom started to very audibly throat fuck him, making "Aug ach," noises as Mary gave her son an incredibly forceful blowjob.

Ed moaned out and Krysta, who was watching all this and getting incredibly turned on by it in the grass, realized that she should probably do something before anymore cars showed up. What she did was she got in the driver's seat and was sure to slam the door very loudly.

This snapped Mary out if her sexualized mania, but just as Ed started cumming into her mouth. Despite cumming so much in the past 6 hours, Ed's load was still fairly large and Mary had a hard time keeping up and swallowing it all.

Once her son was done cumming down her throat, she jumped up and sat on his lap, Ed's still hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks. Mary shut the door of the car and tried not to look embarrassed as her niece started driving the car back onto the highway.

Unconsciously, Mary started moving on her son's dick. She loved the feeling of his hardness between her ass cheeks. She glanced around the car but Laurel and Chelsea seemed to still be asleep and Krysta was now concentrating on driving. Mary then whispered to her son, "how can you still be so hard after fucking your cousin for so long and just cumming down my throat?"

Ed grunted a response that Mary hardly heard. It didn't matter though. Mary needed this. She's been watching Krysta and Ed fuck and wasn't able to touch herself. She was so horny right then that nothing else mattered to get other than getting fucked, "son, you seem to have an incredible sex drive and you can't be taking it out on your cousin like that. It's incest and that's wrong. That's why you should fuck your mother instead. I'll get rid of all your sexual frustration and you won't have to fuck your cousin anymore."

Ed didn't know what to say, but it didn't matter because that's when his mother quickly removed all her clothes and started rubbing her slick pussy lips all along her son's though shaft. "Mommy needs this more than you do sweetie, we'll be able to help each other out." And with that, Ed's amazingly hot mother impaled her pussy on her son's huge cock.

Ed gasped as he moaned out in intense pleasure. His mom's cunt was somehow tighter and wetter than the other women in the car. He could hardly believe he was now fucking his mother as he grabbed her hips as she started bouncing on his dick. He did his best to thrust into her as well in the tiny space, "Oh fuck Mom!" He shouted as Mary sped up her own thrusting as they fucked, "You feel so fucking good!"

"You too son!" Mary shouted, her huge tits bouncing as quickly as she was, "HOLY SHIT I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAHHHHH!" She took her son's hands from her hips so she could place them on her bouncing breasts. She wanted him to pinch her nipples while she came. Mary's son did not disappoint her.

When they both came down from their orgasms, Mary realized how much noise she was making and glanced around the car. Somehow, her sister and her daughter did not wake up from all the noises she was making, not realizing it was because they were so well fucked themselves from Ed's huge cock already they could probably sleep through a hurricane during a volcano eruption while the nearest air force bombed the surrounding area at that point.

"Look out!" Mary suddenly shouted when she noticed that the car was about to run a motorcyclist off the road.

"Ah!" Krysta shouted as she swerved back into the other lane. She had been too caught up in staring at Ed fuck his mother that she hadn't looked at the road much at all during that point. She was glad there weren't many people on the highway right then. She just hadn't noticed the motorcycle so close.

The sleeping women remained asleep as the car veered, but this caused Mary to bounce at her son's still hard cock. Aparently Ed's labido was well above that of a normal man. She started unconsciously moving on her son's cock again, "It's, ugh, it's, oh fuck that's so good," Mary moaned as she fucked her son, but she cleared her throat and held back on the feelings of her son's cock inside her pussy, and said, "It's my motherly duty to make sure your sex drive is kept in check and you don't have to do any naughty things with your cousin anymore. If you feel horny you should 'cum' to Mommy, Ed! Oh ED FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" She screamed in pleasure as her brain was flooded with total ecstasy and she started cumming hard.

"Aww," Krysta moaned from the front seat, "Why do you get to have all the fun, Aunt Mary?" But no one heard her, she saw that Ed's Mom had completely lost all inhibitions as they visibly and audibly fucked each other. She glanced at her mother in the front seat and her mirror to check on Chelsea. They were both very asleep still despite the whole car rocking as they drove down the highway and a mother and son animalistically made love to each other in the backseat. Krysta shrugged and drove with one hand so she could reach under her skirt with the other hand and started finger fucking herself as she watche Ed and Mary fuck in the passenger mirror.

Eventually, after fucking three more times with only minor breaks in between, Ed and his mother fell asleep in each other's arms. Mary still completely naked and with Ed's pants around his ankles so his dick was hanging out. Krysta laughed to herself when she noticed they had fallen asleep, along with everyone else. She wasn't tired anyway, mostly she was still horny and was disappointed she couldn't get another turn with Ed before they got to Aunt Katie's house. She assumed that she'd have to stop fucking her cousin when they got there, what with Aunt Emma and her daughter's being with them at all times.