Long Flight Home Ch. 03 - Cumpetition

Story Info
Husband follows his wife to a party. What will he find?
7.2k words
4.24
75.8k
76
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short version of my story to this point is that I was eagerly awaiting a party being thrown by a college sports team (the Grizzlies, but don't ask which sport) that was also being attended by my wife (who didn't know I'd be there) whom was currently having a sexting affair with a well-hung guy on the team (I've seen it. It's huge), who had been one of dozens of men to gangbang her on an airplane (mid-flight, mind you) just two weeks ago.

The long version includes the part where I ass-fucked my own 19 year-old daughter on the same flight without her knowledge (she too had been on the receiving end of a Grizzly gangbang) and the fact that we'd all been going about life the same as ever since the fateful flight, mostly due to the fact that neither my wife (Lisa) nor my daughter (Ellen) had any idea that they weren't the only one in the family to have been involved in the event.

I certainly wasn't going to be the one to bring it up as we sat at the dinner table early Friday night exchanging platitudes. For days I had been waiting for this night to come, to follow my wife to this college party hosted by her gangbang pals to see what would happen there. I imagined a thousand sexual scenarios and each one got me harder than the last.

"Well, I should head out if I want to get to Allison's by eight," said Lisa, rising and collecting our plates.

Allison was her sister, whose house Lisa claimed to be going to that night to help paint her kitchen. Ch'yeah right. Allison lived a couple hours away and Lisa would usually spend the night if she went there, which provided her a perfect alibi for being out all night at the party.

Ellen and I went into the den to watch TV while Lisa gathered her overnight bag and prepared to leave. She came in a few minutes later wearing a smile and, I think, a little more makeup than she had been at dinner.

"See you guys sometime tomorrow! Ellen, don't forget to take out the trash tonight," said Lisa.

Ellen rolled her eyes but got up to give her mom a hug. I stood up to say my goodbyes.

"You have fun tonight, send Allison my regrets," I said with a smirk. Lisa knows how much I dislike her sister.

"Oh I'm sure it'll be tons of fun," laughed Lisa, giving me a quick kiss, "Bye you two!"

With a wave, she left and Ellen and I settled back into our seats.

For about twenty minutes I waited on pins and needles for my opportunity to head off to the party after my wife. The wait was made more excruciating by the fact that from the armchair I was sitting in, I had a perfect (if unintentional) view of Ellen's panty area as she lay on the couch across from me. Her knees were up, legs slightly spread in such a way that her little track shorts were leaving very little to the imagination. Despite having fucked her in a fit of lustful rage just a few weeks ago, I still mainly thought of her as my daughter, not a sex object. It was getting harder and harder to do so, however, as I couldn't seem to help but admire her body. Ellen started to idly shake her legs and her creamy, smooth thighs moving back and forth brought my dick to almost full attention. I had to get out of there.

"You know, I feel bad sending your mom to do all that work at Aunt Allison's on her own, I should probably go up there and help them out," I said, rising to my feet, hoping my daughter wouldn't notice the slight bulge in my pants.

"Okay...so you'll be gone all night?" asked Ellen as I tried not to look up her shorts, which were now affording me an almost perfect shot of her panty-covered pussy.

"Yep. Gotta go," I said shortly, leaving the room before my dick could burst out of my pants like an Alien. I gathered a few things, called out a quick goodbye to Ellen, got in my car and set the GPS.

I'd done more sleuthing on my wife's phone and knew the address of the house where the party would be taking place. It was a fairly easy drive but still took a little over two hours. Knowing I was more than 30 minutes behind Lisa and imagining what she might get up to in that time propelled me to drive a little faster than I normally would, sporting wood the entire trip.

As I turned onto the street where the house should be, I was feeling anxious and out of place. There were small clusters of college kids mulling about and it hit me how out of place I would be in that situation. I was slightly relieved to see Lisa's car parked fairly near the house I had been directed to. I found a parking spot one block over, took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

I nervously approached the house, trying to act cool and natural. The closest I could muster was awkward and middle-aged. I caught second glances from some kids hanging out on the front steps, but I pressed on and slipped in the front door behind a couple of guys.

No sooner was I inside then the whole plan started feeling like a huge mistake. I stood out like an eskimo's nipples as I hung out in the foyer trying to figure out my next move. The house was packed and everyone seemed to know each other, which made it even easier to notice me standing there all alone.

I decided I'd better move deeper into the house, maybe find some beer, when three guys (Grizzlies, all) popped up and blocked my passage.

"Woah, woah, hold up dude. I think you're lost," said a lanky guy with red hair.

"Oh, uhh, just here for the party..." I sputtered, playing it about as uncool as I could have.

"Nah, bro. You gotta go," said Lanky, who started towards me with a couple of his friends.

I figured I'd be dragged out onto the lawn, but at the last moment another Grizzly stepped in.

"Hey, wait! I know this dude!" he said.

I looked up at his face. I knew him too. He was the guy I had spit-roasted my daughter with on the plane. Apparently, that's not a face you forget.

"Damn, dude! Good to see you!" he said as the others backed off. He was clearly pretty drunk to be treating an older guy he met at a gangbang like an old friend.

"Uh yeah, you too," I lied.

"Lemme get you a beer, bro," he said pushing through the crowd and waving me to follow.

We cut through the house to the backyard, which seemed to be the main area of the party. The backyard was large and secluded, with multiple bar areas and what looked like a stage on one side. My buddy talked at me the whole way as we headed for a bar.

"I still can't believe we pulled that off, man," said Buddy, sidestepping a group of girls, "I mean, we get into some pretty wild shit, but gangbanging two random hotties on plane? That's legend status, bro."

We reached a keg and Buddy started filling two cups.

"So uh, you guys didn't know who those women were?" I asked, taking the beer Buddy handed to me.

"No idea, dude. Just a couple of dick-crazed broads. The younger one, the one you ass-fucked? She didn't give any of us her name or number so we don't know anything about her," said Buddy.

It was a relief to hear that Ellen wasn't continuing to be hounded by the Grizzlies the way Lisa was. Not only that, but it seemed clear that the Grizzlies still had no idea that their fuck-buddies had been mother and daughter. That's the kind of thing you brag about if you know.

"That milf doe, seems like she didn't get enough man-meat on that flight. That or she's just straight addicted to the big ass dick on..."

The music got louder just at that moment and I couldn't hear what name Buddy had said, but I pretty much knew who's dick he was talking about. Lefty, the guy with the massive rod who had been sexting with my wife ever since the incident on the plane. Would have been nice to know his real name, but Lefty would continue to work just fine I guess.

"Anyway, they're warming her up upstairs. Needless to say she's the guest of honor. I'm pretty sure she's gonna win later too," said Buddy.

"Win what?" I asked, sipping my lite beer.

The crowd started cheering loudly. Buddy pointed toward the stage.

"You'll see, bro. Have a good time!" he said, clapping me on the back and heading off into the crowd.

The music cut off suddenly and a young guy bounded onto the stage. I recognized him immediately as the dude I knew only as Righty; one of the primary fuckers of my wife whose charisma had quite literally allowed him to talk her out of her clothes and onto his cock.

"Alright everybody, how you all feeling tonight?" he said into a microphone. The crowd "wooed" in response.

"I know you're all not here to look at my ass, so let's get the show started!" said Righty to whoops and hollers, "our first contestant is a hot little piece who likes dancing and sucking dick."

The crowd laughed.

"Give it up for Taylor the Schoolgirl!"

Righty motioned to the side of the stage and a moment later a very pretty young girl stepped into view. She had long, toned legs, what looked to be a great ass and a pair of nice, perky tits. She was wearing a very revealing schoolgirl outfit: short plaid skirt cut just below her ass cheeks and a tight white top tied off in the front.

She reached the middle of the stage and Righty stepped back to give her space. The music started up and after a moment of hesitation, the girl started to dance. She was a good dancer, if seemingly unaccustomed to the type of lewd display that was obviously expected of her. There was a steady stream of catcalls from the crowd who were egging her on.

Righty moved to the edge of the stage and was handed a Super Soaker. The girl never saw it coming as the first blast of water hit her square in the chest. Righty kept pumping water onto her until the white top was sopping wet and see-through. The girl's pert nipples were now clearly visible through the shirt, much to the delight of the crowd.

The girl looked embarrassed and, while still dancing, turned away from the crowd so that her nipples would be out of view. The unintended consequence was that her ass was now very visible to most of the crowd as the tiny skirt swayed and bounced. She was wearing a small pair of pink panties that were wedged fairly deep in her ass crack, leaving little to the imagination.

The girl danced for another minute or so as Righty kept squirting her with water to try and coax better views of her body. Finally the music stopped and the girl moved off the stage.

"Give it up for Taylor, everybody! Not bad at all!" said Righty into the mic.

"Okay, so it's a wet t-shirt contest," I thought to myself. More than likely my wife would be competing and revealing herself to a bunch of college kids, but that was pretty tame compared to what I'd already seen her do. In some small way, I was disappointed.

"We've got two more left, folks, so let's keep it going. Our next contestant is an esteemed professor at this very institution. And what an ass she's got! Give it up for Tanya the Professor!" said Righty, working the crowd into a frenzy.

Tanya stepped up onto the stage. She was a beautiful woman in I'm guessing her late 30's. I was pretty sure she was mixed-race as she looked vaguely exotic, but I couldn't place what her ancestry might be. In any case, she was absolutely gorgeous with nice curves covered by a fairly conservative skirt suit.

The music started and Tanya went straight into a sexy, seductive dance. She had the moves of a practiced stripper, and indeed she went right to work unbuttoning and removing her suit jacket and revealing a white blouse underneath. She was ready for it when Righty started spraying her with water, running her hands over her wet body and clothes. She turned, stuck her ass out to the crowd and in one smooth motion pulled down her skirt, revealing her fantastic, shapely ass. Her soaked white blouse and a small black thong were the only things left on her body as she continued dancing, letting the water from the squirt gun rain down on her. Her dark nipples and large areolas could be seen through the fabric of her soaked white blouse. The crowd groaned in displeasure as the music ended and Tanya left the stage. That would be hard to top, I thought.

"Wow! What a show from Tanya the Professor! And I thought her lectures were riveting!" joked Righty into the mic, "We're down to our last contestant, and you'll be glad you stuck around. What can I say about this babe? Nothing that would do her justice. Get hype, everyone, cause coming to the stage now we have Lisa the Milf!"

My heart started pounding, adrenaline coursing through me. My wife was about to step up and perform a strip- ...wait, nevermind.

Lisa walked onto the stage completely naked. Her huge boobs stood out proudly and she shook them at the crowd who erupted with cheers as they wobbled to and fro. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, hidden only slightly by her soft white thighs. Her big, round ass bounced with each step.

I was in a daze. Righty said something, the music came on and Lisa danced. This woman was so familiar to me, yet in this setting it's like I was seeing her for the first time. You could argue that the other two contestants had better bodies, but there was no denying that my wife was built to fuck. Every part of her seemed designed for it. I don't care what type of woman you're attracted to, you couldn't possibly look at her naked body and not be hard as a rock.

Lisa seemed to have fun showing off, and the crowd's reaction to her was much louder and wilder than it had been for the first two women. Clearly, she was best in show.

After what felt like no time at all, the music again stopped. Righty stepped up and put an arm around Lisa's waist.

"Amazing! What a show! Keep it going for Lisa the Milf!" said Righty. The crowd was going nuts, "Let's get all our contestants back up here, come on up ladies!"

Taylor and Tanya came back onstage, in the same state of dress they had left. Tanya looked at Lisa with apparent jealousy, but Lisa didn't seem to notice as Righty whispered something in her ear that made her laugh, which in turned caused her big breasts to shake sexily.

"Alright everyone, now that you've seen all the contestants, it's time to head downstairs so the competition can begin!" said Righty, leading Lisa and the other offstage towards the house.

I was confused. Wasn't the wet t-shirt contest the competition?

There was a stream of bodies moving into the house. I managed to keep up with it, following the crowd inside and down some stairs to the basement.

The basement was large and wide open, but only partially finished. The Animal House set-designer would have been proud. It was hard to see what was happening, so I positioned myself against a wall and waited. I looked around for Lisa but couldn't see her. Suddenly, the guy next to me tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey man, you were on the plane, right?" he said.

I looked at the guy and realized it was Lefty, the guy whose big dick had helped turn my wife into the cheating slut she now was.

"Uh yeah, yeah I was," I sputtered back.

"Cool, you ready for this?" Lefty asked.

"Well to be honest, I'm not really sure what's going on," I said.

"This your first cumpetition?" Lefty asked.

"First what?" I said.

"Cumpetition, bro. We're gonna fuck these three girls and keep track of which one takes the most cumshots. Whoever does is the winner," he said, matter-of-factly.

Huh, I thought, never heard of an orgy with a competitive angle before.

"You can sample all the girls, just make sure to save your load for whoever you think deserves it. It's like voting; you don't want to waste it," said Lefty.

I was pondering the absurdity of the things Lefty was saying when Righty's voice came back in over the mic.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" he said. The crowd shouted back enthusiastically that they were. I was able to spot Righty in the middle of the largest crowd, nearly on the other side of the room. Right beside him was Lisa, still naked with a big fat smile on her face. Surrounding her likes wolves was a pack of lusty-eyed young guys.

"You all know the rules, and we've got our lovely assistants from the Delta Zeta house to help out and keep score. Just remember you can't fuck them!" said Righty to some laughter from the crowd.

Three rectangular whiteboards popped into view in different parts of the room. They were all being held by cute girls, presumably from the sorority Righty had just mentioned. I realized that each of these girls was right near one of the contestants: one over by Lisa and Righty; one fairly close to me where I could just make out Tanya's figure; and one over in a corner where I assumed Taylor must be. All three contestants had crowds of guys around them, but the largest by far was for Lisa.

"Alright boys, let the cumpetition begin!" said Righty.

All three crowds closed in on their respective prey. I caught one last glimpse of my wife as dozens of hands started assaulting her (mostly her tits). She dropped down out of sight, consumed by the guys who wanted to fuck her. Lefty nudged me.

"We can fuck the milf from the plane later. She'll do anything I say. Let's get in on this hot teacher, I've been dying to fuck her all semester," he said.

I followed Lefty as he pushed through the crowd, edging closer to Tanya. We made it to the inner-circle, where the professor was on her knees, a cock in each hand, alternating sucking off a couple of dudes.

Lefty took off his pants, his huge cock clearly outlined inside his tight boxers. It flopped out, slapping between his thighs as he pulled the boxers off. I'd seen it in action before but it was still fairly stunning to see a dick that big in person.

Lefty swung it around a few times before stepping directly in front of Tanya. She was busy sucking two dicks but when she noticed Lefty's hog her eyes went wide.

"Wogw..." she said as a cock slipped out of her mouth.

Lefty stroked it a few times, step forward and dropped it across her face. It was a clear power move and it worked. Tanya was impressed and seemed to forget about the other two dicks she was working on, dropping both to take Lefty's meat in her hands.

"Suck it," said Lefty simply.

Tanya did her best to work on his huge dick while the other guys started feeling her up. One played with her pussy while the other squeezed handfuls of her succulent ass. Lefty looked at me.

"Step on up, bro," he said.

I fumbled with my belt and got my pants off. I was already fully erect, my cock pointing like a compass at Tanya. Lefty moved over a bit to give me room to step in and put my cock near her head. Tanya pulled her lips off of Lefty's dick somewhat reluctantly, but kept stroking him with both hands as she put my cock in her mouth.

She was the first woman other than Lisa to give me a blowjob since I'd been married. On top of that, she was extraordinarily beautiful and an exceptional cocksucker. A couple minutes of this attention and I'd be dropping my load in her mouth.

A cheer went up in another part of the room. I looked over; Lisa's scoreboard now had "1" written on it. Some kid had just cum on my wife.

Lefty was growing tired of the manual attention and had Tanya reposition herself so she was on all fours. He stepped behind her and gave her amazing ass a couple of sharp smacks. A couple other guys stepped up to offer their hard dicks to Tanya's mouth, so I was now one of three in the blowbang. She was doing a good job alternating between us, but most of the time I was still only getting a handjob so my orgasm was backing off.

Lefty was driving his thick member into her from behind. She moaned loudly every time he impaled her with it. He was enjoying himself, but there was kind of a 'business as usual' look on his face. He looked at me and must have sensed that my enthusiasm for sharing Tanya's mouth was waning.

"Sorry dude, I'm gonna be awhile in her pussy. Why don't you go give that Taylor girl a shot? I'll catch up with you when I've made my Comm professor cum a few times." he said.

12