Long Flight Home Ch. 03 - Cumpetition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his advice and grabbed my pants to move out of the circle. Looking around, I spotted Taylor's group. Her scoreboard read "2". One of the guys Tanya was blowing came on her face and I watched the sorority girl scribble "1" onto her board. I looked over at Lisa's score, which had in just a couple minutes shot all the way up to 5. I wasn't sure if I should be proud or disgusted.

I reached Taylor's circle which was slightly more crowded than Tanya's but had a more organized system. Two lines were formed; one for her pussy and one for her mouth. Taylor was on a ratty couch getting fucked doggystyle while she took another guy in her mouth. The lines were moving fairly quickly and I was craving pussy, so I stepped into that line to wait my turn.

I watched Taylor take a few more cumshots, raising her score to 6, but most guys seemed to just be 'auditing' and would fuck her for awhile and then wander off towards either Tanya or my wife. Guys were instructed to cum on the girls rather than in them, and if a girl was getting too messy their scorekeeper would step in to towel them off. By the time I was next in line for a shot at the schoolgirl's pussy, the score was:

Taylor: 7

Tanya: 6

Lisa: 11

My wife had a commanding lead and only seemed to be picking up steam (and cumloads).

The guy fucking Taylor's pussy grunted and pulled out just in time to shoot across her back.

"Fuck!" he said, "I was gonna vote for the milf but this slut's pussy is sooo fucking good!"

Taylor had a few loads on her at that point so the scorekeeper asked us to hold on while she wiped her off. I got to play with Taylor's tits while we waited and while they were nowhere near as good as my wife's, it was fun to grope a younger girl with perky boobs. For a moment I had a flash of my daughter Ellen. She didn't look a whole lot like Taylor but the tits were similar. I stopped groping them immediately, feeling like a pervert, but that didn't stop my dick from pulsing as it wagged in the air.

The scorekeeper finished her cleaning and I was told to step up and stick my cock in Taylor's fresh young pussy. Taylor's taut ass was stuck up in the air, displaying her big pussy lips and her dark "O" shaped asshole. I rubbed my hands over the soft mounds of her ass, savoring their firmness. Lining up my cock, I penetrated the teenage girl.

The guy before me was right; she did have a great pussy. Tight, but accommodating. I moved in and out slowly with long, full strokes.

Taylor was sucking off another guy at the same time. I had seen him over by Tanya earlier so I knew he was on his second girl as well. Taylor was giving him all she had but the guy seemed unimpressed and pulled his dick back.

"I've seen enough. Time to go see if that milf will let me fuck her butt," he said. I was annoyed by the guys disrespectful attitude, but let's be real, I couldn't exactly claim innocence myself.

The next guy in line for a blowjob turned out to be Buddy. He saw me and put his hand up for a high-five.

"Nice, bro! Just like old times!" he said, pulling out his dick and feeding it to Taylor. We fucked her back and forth for a couple minutes and I was holding back from cumming with everything I had. I realized it was time to either shoot my wad on the teen's perfect little ass-crack or step away and give someone else a shot. By all accounts she had earned it, but I decided to save my load and move on, at least for now. I pulled out of Taylor's velvety pussy with a 'plop' and stepped away.

"Hey, if you haven't hit up the milf yet, I highly recommend it," said Buddy as he grabbed Taylor's head with both hands and jackhammered her pretty face.

Of course, I had hit up Lisa many times in my life, but nonetheless it was a good suggestion. I looked over and her crowd had dispersed maybe a little, but her score was shocking:

Taylor: 8

Tanya: 10

Lisa: 23

This was turning into a rout. I could barely understand how it was possible to make so many guys cum in such a short amount of time, let alone how she wasn't drowning in jizz by now.

I started to make my way over to her, careful not to poke anyone with my erect cock as I moved through the crowds. I passed Lefty along the way as he walked away from Tanya's group. He gave me a nod.

"Just fucked teacher's ass. That dancer girl is next," he said with a sly grin.

Walking past Tanya's group, I could see her on the floor riding a cock cowgirl style, her big butt shaking and revealing her well-fucked, slightly agape asshole; obviously Lefty's handiwork. No way he fits that thing is Taylor's little ass, I thought.

I made it to the outskirts of my wife's group, still the rowdiest of them all. I couldn't see her, but guys seemed to be stepping in from all directions to fuck her and deposit their cum. There was none of the organization or waiting that was present at Tanya and Taylor's groups. In fact, some guys didn't seem to be fucking her at all, just stepping up and jerking their cum onto her body.

After a couple minutes I finally made it close enough to see Lisa and what she was doing. I was careful at first, lest she see me in the crowd, but I needn't have been. The first thing I saw was her face, so smothered in cum that she had her eyes clamped shut. She was lying on her back on a ping pong table, her head near one edge and her hips at another. In this position she could turn her head and suck any dicks that approached. Not only that, but Righty was kneeling on the table near her head, playing with her tits and getting his dick sucked at every opportunity. He'd probably been camped out in that prime spot from the beginning. Her pussy and asshole were readily available for any guy who stepped between her legs, and to top it all off there was plenty of room across her side where guys could step up, maul her tits for a minute then shoot their cum across them. It was a wild assembly line of fucking, spurned on by the fact that all the guys there were desperate to fuck and cum on her.

I heard a yelp come from Taylor's corner of the room; my guess was that Lefty had just jammed his huge cock up her ass. Lisa was also getting fucked in the ass, by the rude little shit that was using Taylor's mouth before Buddy. He pounded my wife's tightest hole with all his strength while she sucked another guy's dick, Righty slapping his own cock against her big, soft tits all the while. I stroked myself slowly as I watched, feeling that I could cum at any moment.

The guy getting blown by Lisa looked ready to cum.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," he said, bucking his hips, "Can I just shoot it in her mouth?"

"She's already swallowed like half a gallon of jizz, dude," said Righty, tugging on my wife's hard nipple, "and she's not even getting credit for those loads."

Jesus, I thought, she's had over 30 cumshots and that's not counting any that went inside her.

"Alright, fuck, here I cum," said the guy. He pulled out at the last moment and shot four thick ropes of hot young cum across her already messy face before walking away in a daze.

Here was my chance. I could see Lisa's scorekeeper about to step in with a towel to wipe off Lisa's sloppy face, but I stepped in front of her.

"Just one more quick one," I said to the girl. She shrugged and backed away, wiping off Lisa's scorecard to get it ready for more.

I was nervous to be getting so close to my wife, even though I knew she couldn't even open her eyes through all the cum that glazed her face. I pushed my steely dick towards her mouth. When the head touched her lips, they parted and she dutifully began to suck me.

"Hey, pass that towel, wouldja? I'm gonna clean off her tits," said Righty. The scorekeeper tossed it to him and he carefully wiped away the many loads that had collected there.

The guy fucking Lisa's ass started to cum, barely pulling out so that his jizz shot against her slimy asshole, smearing around her thighs. He pushed her legs to the side a bit to give her ass a very sharp spank, which caused Lisa to yelp a bit and stop sucking my cock.

"Thanks, bitch," said the guy. I wanted to kill him for being such a prick to my wife, but she quickly resumed sucking me and I couldn't even think about leaving.

Her chest now clean, Righty mounted her abdomen, placing his cock between her heaving, globe-like tits. Squeezing them in his hands and squishing them together, he started to tit-fuck her.

The bystanders parted and I could see Lefty approaching, his enormous cock leading the way, fresh from fucking the schoolgirl's ass. Another guy had been angling to get between my wife's thighs but he deferred to Lefty when he saw him coming.

"Yo, toss me that towel," he said. Righty did and Lefty used it to wipe the last dude's cum from Lisa's lower half. Satisfied that it was clean, Lefty spit in his hand and rubbed the saliva on his cockhead. He pressed it to Lisa's asshole and pushed himself in.

"OooaghhhhOoooogghhh!" grunted Lisa, my dick still in her mouth. Even with her recent uptick in anal experience, that huge bat was still a lot for anyone to take in ass.

The three of us fucked her like that for a few minutes, during which Lefty was able to get nearly his entire cock up Lisa's butt. He fucked her at a steady pace and seemed for the first time that night to be enjoying himself.

Righty reached back with one hand to play with Lisa's pussy. His hand was pretty close to Lefty's thrusting cock but they were obviously pretty relaxed when it came to boundaries. Righty was still thrusting against Lisa's chest, but without both his hands squeezing her tits together he really wasn't getting much friction.

I don't know what made me do it. I think part of me just wanted to grab those beautiful tits and another part saw a problem that I could help with. Whatever it was, I took my wife's gigantic breasts in my hands and squeezed them back around Righty's hard cock. He had his fingers in her pussy and was still slightly distracted, so I took it upon myself to rock those big tits back and forth, stroking Righty's cock as it was trapped between them. I hadn't planned on it, but here I was; actively helping this young guy fuck my wife's tits. Hell, I was virtually jerking him off myself.

Between Righty's fingers in her pussy and Lefty's dick in her ass, Lisa started to cum extremely hard. My dick slid out of her mouth and bobbed around in the open air as she moaned through her orgasm. With nothing else to do, I refocused on the task of rubbing her boobs on Righty's cock. Within moments he stopped playing with her pussy and announced that he was cumming. Lisa leaned her head forward, planting her lips around the head of his big cock as I continued to rock her tits around it. Righty groaned loudly and I could swear I saw Lisa's cheeks bulge as he pumped shot after shot of cum into her mouth. She didn't spill a drop.

"Ooooh fuck! Thanks for the assist, bro!" said Righty, holding his hand up for a high five. As our hands clapped, I could feel the wetness from my wife's pussy on his fingers.

Righty climbed off the table and Lefty announced that he wanted to fuck Lisa doggystyle. In the resulting jostling it was overlooked that I hadn't gotten to cum yet, and I wouldn't have a chance to either since Righty grabbed a clean towel and started to wipe all the cum off Lisa's face. I moved away quickly to avoid being seen.

The orgy was still in full effect, but I didn't feel right. My heart was still pounding from my actions helping Righty cum. Until then I'd really only been complicit in my not preventing other guys from fucking my wife. Somewhere along the line I'd apparently reached the point where I was willing to help them do it. It was something of a scary thought and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I debated going back over to Tanya and dropping a load on her just to get it out of my system, but the basement was clearing out a bit and with Lisa's head up she could spot me much more easily. I headed for the stairs. On the way up, I stopped and glanced around the room one last time. I could see Tanya Sitting backwards on a guy's lap while she jerked off two more long cocks, looking desperate to catch up to Lisa in the cumpetition. Taylor was over in the corner, her ass now loose enough after getting plowed by Lefty that she was getting double penetrated by two smaller guys with ease. And finally there was Lisa, my wife, on her hands and knees getting the absolute shit fucked out of her by the biggest cock in the room. Her face showed that she was loving every minute of it. The final score before I left the basement for good:

Taylor: 20

Tanya: 19

Lisa: 36

I walked upstairs and out of the house knowing that even though my wife was a cum loving whore, she was also a winner.

I drove home. It was late when I pulled onto my street, nearly 4am. I'd make up something to tell Ellen in the morning about why I'd come back. I was brainstorming a few ideas when something caught my eye. I stopped the car. Parked in my driveway was a pickup truck, one I'd never seen before. I parked in the street and approached it, curious. Definitely didn't look like something any of Ellen's friends drove. Then I saw it: in the rear window, a Grizzlies decal.

My heart started pounding again. What the hell? Buddy had said none of the guys knew who she was or how to contact her. Was he wrong? Did one of the boys have a thing going on with her?

As silently as possible, I crept into the house. I could see the blue light of the tv on in the living room, the only light in the otherwise pitch black house. Very cautiously I crept through the kitchen and peered around the corner into the living room.

Asleep on the couch was a middle-aged man. It took me a minute to place him but then I realized it was undoubtedly the Grizzlies coach that I'd been seated next to on the flight where Lisa and Ellen had been gangbanged. As I recalled, he had a particular attraction to Ellen at the time, but I never expected she might be interested in him as well. But if she had invited him over, as it seemed she had, clearly she was getting something out of the deal.

I didn't see Ellen anywhere in the living room. It looked like the coach had fallen asleep watch SportsCenter, so I figured maybe Ellen was upstairs. Part of me wanted to just leave the house and come back later that day, but the father in me needed to know that Ellen was okay.

The stairs creaked slightly as they always do when I go up them. I quietly approached Ellen's door which was slightly ajar. Slowly pushing it open, I peered through the darkness of the room, the light from the hallway allowing me to see.

There was Ellen, asleep on her back, on top of her sheets, completely naked. I was floored. I'd spent weeks trying to forget how sexy she was, trying to pretend that I hadn't fucked her, but seeing her tight nipples piercing the cold night air, her breasts rising and falling as she slept, the light hair of her pussy shining in the dim light...

I couldn't control myself, I had to get a closer look. I stepped fully into the room, creating a loud creak in the floorboard. Ellen stirred immediately.

"Hmhmm... baby?" she said, raising her head, her eyes struggling to open.

I had no time to escape, so instead I just closed the door behind me to shut out the hallway. I was trapped in the room with my sexy, naked daughter, but at least she couldn't tell it was me.

"Mmhm, are you coming to bed?" she asked, reaching towards me in the darkness. I was frozen in place. Of all things, her searching hand made first contact with the huge tent I had made in my pants.

"Oooo..." she softly cooed, "I think someone's ready for round three."

I stood there, silent, too scared to talk, too scared to move, and far too turned on to ignore Ellen's nimble little fingers as they undid my pants, pulled down my boxers and grasped my rock hard dick.

"Mmm baby you're so hard for me, aren't you?" she asked, "I bet I know what you want."

She laid down on her back, her head hanging off the bed at about the level my cock was at. Her hands were gripping the base of my cock as I felt her hot little mouth slide over the head.

"Ohhh-hh..." I groaned inadvertently. For a second I was terrified that she'd recognize my voice, but it's not like it's a sound she's heard me make before.

As my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, I realized that this angle gave me a perfect view of her entire hot body. Her legs were long, lean and smooth. Her pussy was perfect looking, her tight tummy exquisite, her C-cup breasts magnificent. And her mouth, my god her mouth, was doing wonderful things to my dick that had been teased all night without release.

I reached for her boobs, feeling how wonderfully firm they were. She used her tongue to coat my shaft in spit, then stroked me with her hands while her tongue travelled down to lap at my balls. My dick was almost between her breasts do I decided to mash them together and fuck them. I had to push forward a bit and thrust my hips in order to really fuck her tits well. Every thrust forward would send her tongue from licking my balls to licking my taint. She never pulled away, allowing her soft, wet tongue to drag across my perineum. I thrust harder, faster. My heavy balls rubbed and bounced over her chin. Her tongue felt so good. The area between her tits was coated in my precum allowing me to glide smoothly and swiftly between those wonderful orbs. Her tongue was probing deeper, she was actively licking me with broad strokes. That beautiful tongue reached my ass and she didn't stop licking. She was rimming me as I fucked her perfect tits and with the most suppressed moan I could muster I started to cum. And cum. And cum. My eyes went screwy, my hearing went fuzzy. I could feel the cum rushing out of me in long, hot spurts. She didn't stop licking, I didn't stop fucking her tits. When my orgasm finally stopped I could see the pools of cum that I had covered her torso with glistening in the moonlight.

I staggered back, feeling weak in the knees. The realization about what I'd just let happen, what I'd just DONE, was starting to hit.

"Babe, pass me that towel by the closet," she said.

I pulled on my pants and underwear, located the towel in the dark and tossed it to her. As she wiped my cum from her body, I waited for a good moment and opened the door just enough to escape. She never saw me.

As silently as I had entered, I crept from the house. With any luck, Ellen would fall back to sleep and not question the encounter she'd just had, assuming it was her lover the Coach. Hell, given the hour she might forget that it happened altogether. I got in my car and calmed myself with these thoughts, believing that I'd more than likely get away with fucking my daughter. Again.

I drove to a motel nearby and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

12