All Comments on 'Long Haul Ch. 04'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesalmost 3 years ago

Awkward, this will be the third time I’ve said that something you’ve written is the best thing on the Literotica site. It’s because you keep surpassing yourself. This has been less of a story, and more of a saga. It’s not exaggeration to say this was as good a sci-fi story as I’ve read in many years. It would not be out of place as a Netflix series. And what a romance as well. I love Bonnie and Wren as much as they ended up loving each other.

It’s clear that your journey in healing yourself has made you a better writer during every step you’ve taken. Thank you for sharing.

Less than three.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 3 years ago

I was worried I’d never see this series finished, and almost as worried of how it would end if I did. I am absolutely thrilled now that it is finished, and I can’t think of a single thing you could’ve done better. Long Haul is rivaling for the place of “AwkwardMD series I love the best” in my heart.

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

I’m glad you were able to end this in a “better” place. Thank you.

One of the best things I’ve read in a long time. ❤️

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Excellent

I was in for the long haul, but glad to read the final chapter, (maybe?). I really like how you ended it. Five, very deserved Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ifni bless you for sharing your writing skills with us for free, but honestly you should be getting paid for your writing. If only I could tell a story as well as you do.

texstertexsteralmost 3 years ago
A tidy stopping point to a wonderful story

Wonderful writing - I’m lucky to have started this series just before you finished chapter 4, so I got to read them all over the course of 3 nights.

Also, if I could be so bold to suggest a couple of ideas - this would be a nice flashback point for a series 5 or 6 generations in the future where Singapore and Home join forces to take down the corporations…just a thought. Also, there could be some compelling storytelling to be done about settling on Home, and the challenges Wren and Bonnie and Katja will face.

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33almost 3 years ago

Awkward, what the actual fuck?

You have so much talent and so much resilience, I am in absolute awe of you. Anything else I try to write at the moment sounds shallow and unimportant. I just want to reiterate that you are amazing and this story will stay with me forever. I am incredibly grateful that you have decided to share this with us.

Less than three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story series from start to finish. I did wonder if it was going to remain incomplete after ch 3, so incredibly happy to see this chapter. Brought to a planned and satisfying conclusion really well, with the possibility it could continue some time (hopes?). I'm sad it's come to an end, so hope you have another storyline in mind. I know time is always a problem, but know you've inspired a lot of people.

I'm working on a couple of stories myself, but so far have scenes and bits that refuse to hang together in readable stories. So good to see how it should be done. BTW, Terrible Company is truly inspired.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I searched for "dickgirl" because I was horny, I didn't expect to find the most interesting sci-fi story I've read in years. But I did. Bravo.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

This is my second reading of this series … almost. The first time, Ch. 4 wasn't there yet.

I'm sorry for the personal journey you had to make to write this. But, I'm overjoyed you made it through and produced such a heartwarming and engaging story.

I am a science fiction writer, so I understand the effort and the accomplishment. It was/is epic.

IanfromOzIanfromOzover 1 year ago

What a fantastic journey seen through Wren and Bonnies eyes, a bloody great read. I very much hope that your battle with PTSD is successful and please keep writing. Cheers Ian

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

A fantastic masterpiece …… just magic …… 3 years 9 months WOW absolutely impressive and thank you for sharing

Ten spaceships for the tale and ten hearts for the love

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

snornsnorn5 months ago

Beautiful story, this one. And I’m ex Singaporean, so interesting note there :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

So glad you have these two that happy ending. When I read Wren's surname, I got really worried!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Long Haul Ch. 03 Previous Part
Long Haul Series Info