Long Island Sound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not me," I said.

Not me," echoed Jay.

"Well I guess that leaves you Jane." I leered at her.

"No way, if I'm going to grab something under these blankets, it's not going to be a boob. There's a lot more interesting things under here."

Linda put her head under the blanket, "Oh, what do you know, it's my hand playing with myself."

"Oh honey. Two male goons sitting here and you have to do it yourself," laughed Jane with a look of glee on her face.

"Lets make the game more interesting. Next time a couple loses, the female member of the asking team gets to touch the male of her choice under the blankets," Linda said. I shot a look at Jay and saw a surprised expression. Linda winked at me.

"I'm ready to whip your ass anyway Rebel conspirator," said Jay.

"You're on carpetbagger," I shot back.

"Wonderful idea Linda. This game's boring so far," said Jane.

There was no further discussion, so Jane drew another card. "Ok, we will do away with the Peter Rabbit one. What's the capitol of Belgium?" I knew Linda knew the answer as we had been there. But she looked to Jay.

"Hell, Amsterdam I guess, " he looked at Linda.

"Yep, that's our answer Amsterdam," said Linda. Strange, she had blow it.

"Wrong, Brussels, we win." Jane turned to me and moved her face until her lips were a scant inch from mine. "Let's see, so many intriguing possibilities to touch."

This had all gone pretty fast. I could feel her breath, as she seemed to mull her choices of spots to violate my body. "I know," she cooed, "right here." Jay jumped as if he had been shot. Somehow Jane had managed to grab him instead of me. "Sorry honey, did I touch you too hard." Jane turned from me to look at Jay who sat with his mouth open.

I looked to Linda who laughed so hard she had fallen to the deck. Jay grinned and took another swig of wine.

"You missed so here's another question." Jane drew another card. "What's a one horned whale called?"

This time they were truly stumped. "A horny whale?" ventured Linda. Jay agreed.

"Wrong again it's a Narwhal," whooped Jane. "Love you Linda. We can play this game all night."

"Thought you might like it." Linda said to Jane, but smiled at me.

Again Jane moved close to me, and I felt her hand on my face. Her finger crossed my face from ear to ear then slipped into my mouth. I closed on the finger and gave it a gentile suck. I heard Jane sigh as she removed the finger.

"To heck with the rules, our turn," said Linda. She grabbed the cards. "Now here's a good one. What's the chemical composition of Muriatic Acid." I knew, of course, having poured gallons into my pools over the years. All Florida pool owners know that one. Jane being a Yankee had no idea.

"Sounds like eyedrops." She looked at me helplessly.

"NaCl" I lied."

"Wrong, wrong, wrong," Linda crowed while she smiled at me with a, 'I know you were fibbing look.' Without hesitation, she turned to Jay and I heard him exhale as her hand moved under the blanket towards his crotch.

What I thought. Already. Just like that my wife touched Jay's…where…whatever?

Jane put her head under the circle of blankets, "Ohhhwee Linda. That looks like fun. Think my husband likes it."

" I can guarantee he does," said Linda. "We need another question and another, uh prize. Jay draws the card, and if the question is missed, the winning lady gets to direct the man of her choice to take off his pants."

So calm my wife. So unlike her, I thought.

"Yeww, this is going to be a great partnership," Jane turned and kissed me. I was confused over the rules, but the ladies seemed to have it well in hand.

Jay drew a card, "An easy one. Who killed Cock Robin?" I had no idea and looked to Jane. She shrugged, " I don't know too much about cocks-the bear?"

" Wrong, the sparrow." Ok, Jay, off with your pants," Linda directed.

"Wait," Jay protested, "I thought I won?"

"No Jay, I won. You're the man of my choice."

"Don't be so impolite Linda. You need to help him," came from a giggling Jane.

All of us, except Jay, put our heads under the blankets, and I watched as my wife pulled the string on Jay's jogging suit and helped pull them over his knees and feet. It wasn't difficult to see that Jay was sporting a respectable lump in his underwear.

"I'm filing a EOT suit," I said. "These rules are biased in favor of women. Let's change teams. Boys against the girls."

Jay gave a, "Damn straight." The women shrugged.

"Now ladies," I continued, " If you don't get this right, one of us gets to feel the boobs of the lady of his choice. What famous baseball player was know as the Georgia Peach?"

'Wait,' said Jane, "what's the prize if we get it right?"

"We take off an article of clothing."

"Good, Ty Cobb." Damn, I'd forgotten Jane was a sports nut.

Jay removed his jogging top and sat in only underwear and socks. I pulled off my pants while the ladies put their heads under the blankets and laughed.

"New rules, you have to answer two in a row--same bet," I said. Wails of protest did no good, as I quickly ruffled through the cards to find a hard one. "What flavor was Tricia Nixon's 350 pound wedding cake?""

"Lemon." said Linda. Give me those undies Jay.

Jay and I shared gulps of wine. "How the heck did you know that? I asked Linda.

"I just know things honey. Ready Jane? Let's watch. Both put their heads under Jay's blanket. I looked at Jay. He rolled his eyes, then began to struggle with his underwear under the blankets. "Wow, Jane, that's really nice," said Linda.

"So pleased you like it honey. Now your hubby."

I did have a choice. I still had all my clothes on. I could remove my sweatshirt or my pants. But, the game was getting to be more fun that I thought. I'm taking off my underwear," I announced.

"Good trick, right through your pants? Linda he is talented."

Undaunted, I stood removed my pants, quickly slipped off my shorts and released the struggling Beau. I then quickly dropped to the cushions and covered myself with the blanket. As I reached for my pants to replace them, Linda "accidentally" spilled some wine on them. "OOPS sorry honey. Guess you will have to leave them off."

"Whoopee, Linda, can I touch it?" Jane's voice, slightly muffled, came through the blankets under which she had ducked.

"Please do my dear."

"Hold on. That's cheating," I protested." Nevertheless I felt the touch of a soft finger trace Beau's underside from my balls to head.

"Next question ladies." I shuffled through the deck and found a particularly difficult question.

"Ok," said Linda, but we need new prizes. Since we girls are still clothed, if we lose we take off our pants if we get it wrong, if you lose, uhhh what do you think Jane."

"They have to stroke themselves while we watch."

"Waaa, that's great," Linda laughed in my face.

Both Jay and I voiced protests. After all it seemed a little much.

"Chickens, chickens, chickens…"

Jay and I looked at each other and nodded. Oh hell, I thought, we've got to win this one.

Jane grabbed a card "Who lived at 343 Bratner, Fernwood?"

"Is that a real question? How old is this game anyway." I looked at Jay. He obviously didn't know either. "Superman?"

"No idiot, Mary Hartman. You lose."

"Jay, I need more wine." I dragged my half-naked body (accompanied by a chorus of suggestive comments from the female members of our party) to the counter and opened a new bottle. Back under the blankets, Jay and I fortified ourselves with long pulls. Under the blankets again, the ladies egged us on.

"I've actually never done this before have you Steve?"

"Not really Jay. I've heard of the practice."

"Quit stalling and pay up," came from the blankets.

What the hell, I grabbed that shifty snake Beau and gave him a few long slow strokes. I had to admit that it felt wonderful. But somehow the public display…well ok… I enjoyed it. The heads turned under the blankets and I could see Jay's helpless look as he grabbed his cock and put on his show. Howls of laughter came from the blankets along with comments such as: "I think someone is lying--These guys have had lots of practice--Ohhh, look at that technique."

"New game ladies." Jay grabbed the cards. If we win, we get to feel your tits, if we lose…"

"We play with your balls," added Jane.

"Attention ladies, the question is what sport has a hooker in a scrum?"

"The answer is Rugby," said Jane. But let's give the poor boys one," said Jane. "They haven't won one yet."

Linda nodded. "Ok, boys we are going with baseball."

"Wrong. Ok Steve, let's go for it." Jay and I put our heads under the blankets. I saw him put his hands on Linda's breasts, which I noted were poking nicely from her jogging suit top. I, on the other hand, contemplated the best way to touch Jane. I had noted all week that her breasts always seemed to be at attention. Presupposing some sort of mechanical device such as a wonderbra was helping her defy the laws of gravity, I slipped my hands under the waistband of her sweatshirt and up to her breasts. Wow, no wonderbra, just firm flesh. I teased her nipples and felt her sharp intake of breath.

"Nice tits on your wife Steve." I heard Jay from the other side of the blanket. I turned my head and saw his hands inside Linda's top.

"Jane's got some real beauties too Jay."

"Times up boys," Linda reminded us.

Jay picked another card. "Ok girls, what kind of school did Pussy Galore run?"

"Easy, a flying school." Linda screamed. "Back under the covers Jane."

Jay and I leaned back. "I think we are either being cheated or just plain whipped," he said. "Did we even make a bet?"

From under the blankets Linda voice was clear. "Ok dear. Each of us gets to pick the penis of choice and give it a little kiss."

"Open mouth kiss?"

"Yes, French kiss."

"Tongue?"

"Yes, lots of it."

"Which one do you want?"

"Don't know; let's check them together."

I felt four hands on ole Beau. Well, he isn't that big; they did take turns. Actually there was a lot of pulling stroking and giggling. The pleasure was intense and Beau purred with contentment.

"We better check the other one," I heard Linda say.

I watched Jay jump, then layback with a crooked grin.

"Which one do you want?" came from under the blanket. Whispering followed and the two heads under the blanket moved. I felt wet lips engulf Beau and a tongue slipping around his head. Was it Linda? Jane? Surly I could identify my own wife's mouth. But then…I closed my eyes and leaned back. One kiss turned to another and Beau became a shaft of pleasure. Hands went under my balls in violation of the game rules, but I was too weak to protest. A tongue went around Beau's head. The incredible warmth was hypnotic.

"New rules ladies." Both heads poked up from the blanket. Jay announced, "Ok, we're going for the big one. If the guys win, we get to fuck the woman of our choice. If the ladies win, same choice."

There was silence

We all looked at each other. It was a moment if someone had said something, it might have ended.

I looked into Linda's eyes. She stared back, no expression. My hand found the cards. I pretended to look for a hard one. I drew a card at random and asked, "Who's having a good time?"

We all screamed "Me, me, me.

"I made my choice", said Jay.

"Me too's" came from Linda and Jane.

We all sat not moving and everyone looked at me. Well hell, we gone this far I reasoned. I waited.

"Ready honey," came from Linda.

"Let's do it."

Both women rose to their knees, I waited for Jane to come to me. Then shocked I watched as both went to Jay. Linda sat on his left and put her hand under the blanket while Jane massaged his chest.

Taken aback, I watched as the three of them ignored me. Soon Linda went up on her knees, opened her jogging suit top and pressed her breasts to the left side of Jay's head. Jane pulled off her sweater and did the same on the right side of his grinning face.

"Thanks ladies, a boob sandwich. What do you think of this Reb?"

"Looks OK."

"Guess this shows you who's king stud "cornpone"?

"You don't really mind if we three do this do you honey?" said Linda as she lowered her head and licked Jay's cheek.

"Well no, after all I uh…" I lied.

"I've never done this, it's so exotic, especially with an appreciative audience," cooed Jane as she slipped a nipple into Jay's mouth.

"Oh Jane, it's getting so big, put your hand down here and help me."

I watched as Jane's hand joined Linda's under Jay's blanket.

"Linda, I'll take his balls, you stroke him."

"Guess this pays you back secessionist."

"For what?"

"That little redhead you stole from me in college. I've been waiting to get back at you all these years." At that, I saw three faces looking at me and laughing.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, hope we didn't take the joke too far?" Linda moved to me and tried to stop laughing. "You should have seen the look on your face. Jay put us up to this. But it was funny."

"You mean Jay, the copperhead, started all this?"

"Not really, Jane and I talked about doing it and, well, Jay found out and talked us into playing the trick on you.

"Jane, I'm tired of these two and their silly game. I've changed my mind."

"Me too," said Jane pulling away from Jay.

Stunned, or was it drunk (or was it both) I watched as both women, now topless, wrapped themselves in a blanket. Yes, the same blanket. Screams of laughter came from the blanket pile, as Jay and I looked at each other open-mouthed.

"What do you think?"

"Reb, I think we need another drink."

"Pass the bottle 'blue belly.'"

From the blankets we could hear comments…"Nice boobs honey…Thank you my dear… Ooh that tickles…Do you think we should kiss? Well maybe. Want to help me take off my pants. Delighted to my dear. Nice buns. Thank you… "

Two heads suddenly reappeared from the blankets. "We changed our minds again boys."

"Then come on out?" My half-naked wife untangled herself from the blanket (and Jane?) and began to crawl towards me. Jane too was still wearing her pants, but I noticed they were unbuttoned and unzipped. She displayed a beautiful rear end as she moved towards Jay.

"Linda, want to trade?"

"Yes, this one looks familiar. Think I may have had him before. Hard to remember sometimes."

Abruptly both women turned. Linda approached Jay and Jane came to me.

I was leaning against the starboard bulkhead. She paused, still on all fours, between my outstretched legs and looked into my eyes. "No more games?"

"No more."

With that her gaze left my eyes, and she slowly lowered her head to where ole Beau had been watching the proceedings while displaying his correct military bearing-strict attention. Lower went her head; I could feel her hot breath then lips as she gently kissed Beau. It was a nice kiss. A long kiss even. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I felt the lips leave my penis and go to my ear…"That's for being such a gentleman all week. Now I am going to screw my husband's best friend as pay-back for all the aggravation I've put you through."

"An outstanding idea." I observed.

I reached under her body and felt the breasts I had denied myself all week. Jane remained on all fours and wiggling her butt in pleasure as I massaged each breast pausing only to roll her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Oh that is nice. More…please."

I began to push her to the side so as to better reach the rest of her body, when she grabbed me and shoved my body to the cushions. I had no sooner landed on my back, when she moved atop me. Damn, I thought, pinned. I had forgotten how large and strong she was. As a matter of fact, I had never been in such a compromising situation (is compromising the right word for a situations such as this) with a woman this size. Erotic thoughts of all the Amazon women movies I'd seen passed through my head.

We snuggled for a while.

"You realize you're the only man other than Jay to ever feel my breasts?

"Thanks. I'm honored. There're very, very nice."

"Tell me the truth. When I was flirting with you, did you want to touch my breasts?"

I figured there was no use in lying. "Yes, very much and more."

"What more?"

"I wanted then, and now to put my hand in your pants."

"Please do."

I slid my hand off her breasts and down into the unzipped pants. I felt her legs spread as my fingers explored the elastic of her panties and she half rolled to help me further. Soon my fingers encountered the fuzzy tangles of her pubic hair, and I paused to massage her mound.

"You're also the second man to touch me like this."

"Man yes. Did Linda touch you like this under the blankets?"

"No, but I did undo my zipper. I'd have let her."

"Let her what? This?" I eased my middle finger into a nice warm spot. "Would you have let my wife touch you like this?"

"Yes."

As far as I know, my wife has no interest in doing other women, but the conversation was certainly turning me on.

With two fingers, I began to massage her clitoris and took deeper strokes inside her. "Linda might want to do this to you also?"

"Yes." Came weakly from a slack mouth. Soon I felt a quickening of her breath as she began to rotate her hips, arched then relaxed. "Thanks Steve, that was a nice start." Her hand moved to Beau. "It feels like you are ready for more, but should I make sure?"

"Yea, I'd appreciate it." Again her head disappeared between my legs and soon she and ole Beau in her mouth. I leaned back and relaxed. Beau can get overly excited sometimes and…well there was lots of unfinished pleasures ahead.

Portside Jay and Linda were in a tangle. I could see various legs and arms protruding from the blankets, but had some difficulty making our what they were doing.

It was one of those moments in life. Should I concentrate on the beautiful woman making love to me or watch my wife?

Why not both, I reasoned.

The blanket shifted. Linda's head rested on Jay's thigh. One hand held his balls and the other slowly masturbated him. She was using her left hand. I could see the glint of her wedding rings as here long fingers slowly stroked his cock. For a moment I wondered if she would do more. I didn't have long to wait.

Her head turned, and her right hand shifted Jay's balls up slightly. I watched, he watched as her head dipped and she kissed first the right then his left testicle.

Again her head went down. I saw Jay shift to the left to get a view past her head. I shifted also to my right side to better my view. Under the blanket, Jane shifted also as she continued to pleasure my cock.

Lower Linda's head went. Jay's cock was now against her cheek and as she moved the head slowly went towards her lips. Her tongue, my wife's pink tongue slowly extended then touched Jay's cock at the base. Slowly, oh so slowly her head moved up as she licked the underside of his penis. Jay's back arched. The large vein under his cock was pulsing as her tongue continued to lick. I wondered if he was going to come before she made it to the top. I was almost ready to go myself. I reached under the blanket and held Jane's head still to gain my composure.

It was the most erotic moment of my life. I couldn't go just yet. Agreeable Jane backed off and just let my cock soak in her mouth.

Linda reached her goal. Her tongue was just at the head of his cock. Her head shifted back, and I knew what she was doing as she had done it often enough to me. With her head back, her eyes were open. She was looking Jay straight in the eyes as her lips went over the head of his cock.

Shifting her head again, she quickly went all the way down on him till her nose nestled in his pubic hair.

My wife. My wife of many years had Jay's cock in her mouth. She was sucking him. I searched for my emotions. Was I upset? Was I jealous? No, I answered myself. How could I be? I looked down at Jane's head between my thighs. I looked over at Linda's head happily bobbing up and down on Jay's penis. Could life be any better?