Long John Silver

Story Info
Role play adventure with a kinky pirate.
1.8k words
4.67
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on Red' you call to me, 'it's a perfect day for an adventure'. I laugh, a sparkle in my eyes as we step out into the bright sunshine, hot air, and fresh sea breeze outside our beautiful Greek town house. The flowers seem extra vibrant today as we stroll hand in hand through the small village and down to the ancient docks. I notice you're wearing a rucksack but don't concern myself with the content, safe in the knowledge you'll have thought out what we need for our adventure.

I lean my head on your shoulder and sigh with happiness. 'I'm the luckiest girl in the world'. You lift my hand and twirl me on the spot, catching me your strong m, possessive hand on my shapely hip, 'no my Queen, I'm the lucky one' you smile lovingly.

We stop overlooking the old sailing boats, and you can see I'm gazing out at the vista without any clue of what you've organised. You take my hand and encourage me to walk down one of the walkways to the boats and my eyes widen with excitement. 'Aye aye Captain' I laugh, and you smirk, knowing what you've got in store for me today.

We stop next to a huge wooden ship, reminiscent of an old trader, which had been upgraded with the ability to sail under canvas or power. 'It's ours for the day Red' you announce with a grin, 'and we've even got our own crew'. As I look up I can see a small crew of experienced sailors in the rigging and on the top deck, 'come onboard, they're ready to set sail'.

As we board the ship we're met with ice cold strawberry daiquiris and fresh juicy watermelon slices. 'This is heaven' I announce and find myself a seat amidships, revelling in the feeling of the wind blowing through the golden waves of my hair, and the sun beaming down on my upturned face.

The crew cast off and we spend the next half hour puttering along the Greek coastline, gasping at sightings of dolphins, taking in the sun drenched cliffs and beaches that open up in front of us. As we come level with a secluded cove, the crew drop the ship's sails, and let the giant anchor down into the water with a huge rumble. I look up at you, an excited yet puzzled look on my face. You chuckle at me as you gently tell me to stay where I am and walk over to the assembled crew. After a quiet conversation, they disappear, and a few minutes later I hear a small outboard motor start up, and see the whole crew on an inflatable rib, heading to the deserted beach, I assume for an afternoon of sunbathing. A huge grin spreads across my face as I realise we are completely alone on the ocean and wiggle my bare feet on the wooden deck in delight.

You grin that devilish smile that I can't resist and wrap a blindfold over my eyes, tying it gently at the back of my head. 'Relax Red' you breathe as you see me holding my breath, 'this is just to help us both get in character'. I grin, 'sorry, I forgot to breathe I'm so excited'. You gently take my hand and bid me to stand. I feel you undo my dress and bikini, everything falling to the floor at my feet. Even my bikini bottoms have tie sides, so you make short work of them. As they drop you can't resist a quick flick of my clit 'oh you're definitely excited Red' you exclaim, as you find my cleft wet and aching for you.

I stand in the heat of the sun as I hear you moving around me, still wondering exactly what you're up to. I jump as you lift my arms and gently pull some kind of top down over my arms and head. I can feel that it sits across the top of my breasts and shoulders, and as I sway on the spot I can feel that it falls past my hips. 'One more addition Red, and our adventure can begin' I hear you state next to my ear, making me jump again.

This time you wrap something around my waist. Whatever it is covers from my bellybutton and reaches to the underside of my breasts. I feel you tugging and pulling the back of the item, and it tightens round me like a corset. 'Hmmmm' you muse, 'perfection', and I blush under your intense gaze without knowing what I look like.

You suddenly pull the blindfold off and I shriek as I take in the handsome yet rakish pirate infront of me. You've teamed an open-neck white shirt with a leather waistcoat, headscarf and even a fake ring in your earlobe. Your sexy black beard completes the look, and my insides tremble in appreciation. I look down at my own outfit and realise I'm dressed as a wench, with the thin material of the white cotton smock dress stretched taught over my breasts, which themselves are being pushed up and out by the leather corset strapped tight underneath them. I look back at you with a flushed face, my mouth still open in a half smile. You pull out a whip from your belt and and bellow at me 'run, wench, before I tan your ripe arse'!

I let out a scream and run across the rough deck, but before I get one foot on the ladder to the upper deck, I feel your arm round my waist, as you take command and roughly rope me to the mast.

You undo your belt and notice me lick my lips as my eyes are drawn to the outline of your cock, straining to be released from your loose brown cotton shorts. My eyes snap back to your face as you use your belt to collar me and claim me as your slave. My whole body shivers as you slowly take out a knife, and gasp in genuine fear as you cut the dress from my shaking body, leaving me only in the leather corset, bound to the mast with coils of rope.

You sheath the knife and grip my chin, lifting my eyes to meet your intense gaze. While you take hold of your belt round my neck and pull me forward for a deep and passionate kiss, your other hand takes possession of my pussy. Pushing my slick lips apart, you use your middle finger to flick lightly over my engorged clit and are rewarded with an instant gush of my juices as I let out a wild groan and strain against the ropes around my midriff.

You step back and run your hand down your masculine beard. 'Wenches who don't wait to come deserve to be punished' you growl menacingly. Releasing the ropes you grip my collar and re-tie me between two barrels with my arms stretched wide apart. I stand barefoot on the deck, the sun beating down on us, as you circle me, soaking in every part of me with your eyes.

All of a sudden I hear a 'crack' and feel the sting across my lower back and buttocks as you whip me. I arch forwards and scream in reaction, which urges you on to whip me again, drawing another scream of outrage from my lips. You put down the whip, reach round me, and dip your finger into my dripping pussy. 'Oh I don't think you're that upset wench' you chuckle, and push me to my knees, arms still stretched wide. You open your pants, grasping your hard cock and seeing my eyes follow your hand as you stroke yourself leisurely. 'This is going down your throat wench' you say confidently, 'you are going to choke on me as I'm sure you haven't handled a cock as thick as mine'. I gulp and nod silently, the agony from the welts across my back drowning out any coherent thought.

You take my head between your hands and push your swollen head between my trembling but willing lips. You don't stop until you feel your tip hit the back of my throat and feel me start to buck against your hands. 'That's only halfway wench' you say between gritted teeth, 'this pirate is going to plunder your throat now' and push deeper, past the tight ring of my throat until my face is flush against your stomach. You hold me there as tears run down my face and I struggle to breathe. Releasing my head, you allow me to take a deep gulp of air before forcing your dick back down my throat, delighting in my mixture of moans and gagging as you challenge my gag reflex.

Just as you feel yourself start to reach the edge you drag me to my feet and push them wide, pussy fully exposed in the midday sun. I pant as the fresh sea breeze blows across my swollen and slick pussy lips, every sensation magnified by the continued pain radiating across my back. You kneel between my legs and taste me. At the simple touch of your tongue I come violently, legs shaking and tits bouncing as my body releases the pent up sensations in wave after wave of orgasm.

As I come down from that high, you release my wrists, lay back on the deck and watch your wench choose to slowly lower myself on your cock. No need for orders or coercion, your control over me is complete. 'Wench, it would please this pirate to watch you use my cock to make you come' your voice rumbles with desire. 'Yes master' I sigh, 'nothing would make me happier right now'.

I begin to ride you with my bare feet flat on the wooden deck either side of your hips, allowing me to rise up until your swollen head is almost released from my sweet hotness, then impale myself on you, crying out each time your length is fully inside me. I lean back on my hands between your knees and tilt my pelvis so your cock stimulates my g-spot with each pounding thrust. I scream as I start to gush over your cock, more come fountaining out of me as you release your control and grasp my hips hard and start to pound into my soaking wet cunt.

You bite down hard on my neck as you come deep inside me, my eyes rolling back in my head as waves of pleasure course through me. After clinging to each other for what seems like hours, you roll over and throw me a towel. While I dry off and lie back down enjoying the cooling sea breeze, you disappear into the cabin, returning with a bottle of champagne.

'To us Red, my favourite little minx'.