Long Jugs No See

Story Info
Sporadic reunion with hyper busty ex.
1.6k words
4.28
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike flopped down on his bed. Another slow day at work for the tired young man. But now he was home and after a nice, long, productive day, he deserved to kick back and relax. He pulled his phone out and opened Instagram, clicking on one of his friend's stories. The picture showed the bright, healthy smile of an old flame; Nelli Longjugs.

Nelli was a strikeout babe in Mike's eyes. He'd made out with those happy chaps and stared longingly into her sparkly eyes. Her story wasn't what he usually went to, but Nelli's beauty pinged his brain once in a while and it was nice to see what his old friend and previous lover was up to.

Scrolling through her story was a grab-bag of potential emotions. He knew it was weird to hope for something sexy, but Mike and Nelli still kept in touch. He'd done plenty of things with her body. Guilt was something he didn't need to force on himself.

It looked like she'd gone for a quick jog and the third story post was a wide shot of her body. Nelli played tennis, and it showed in her lean limbs. It also helped her fight her body's natural tendency to store fat, she admitted to Mike, but she couldn't stop mother nature entirely. No, Ms. Longjugs and her slender frame were far from fat free and this post showed where she kept it all.

Two hard tipped torpedo boobs hung below her hips in her bright white polo. Those fun bags were his fondest memory from the sexual side of their relationship. Watching her compete for her tennis team was an absolute treasure - each floppy udder swung back and forth as she went long for corner shots. Afterwards, he'd make sure she knew just how much her swinging chest riled him up.

But that was just a memory, Mike understood. Wonderful memories, ones that didn't ruin sex with other beautiful girls, but just memories. Ah well, he thought, time to find internet videos of women who wished they looked like Nelli.

A knock came at his door. What, like now? Like, really, c'mon universe!

Mike laid his phone flat on his bed, eager to resume his current activity once he shooed off whoever had something to say to him.

Mike called out "Who could that be?"

The door opened to a familiar sight, one he'd just seen on his phone. There stood his boobalicious ex Nelli, red in the face and a bit winded. She looked great in her jogging clothes, massive tits locked away in the stretching white polo.

"Hey Mike!" she caught her breath, "Long time no see, mind if I hop inside?"

He choked on his words as she strode by. It didn't seem like her fault, but she absent mindedly stroked his rising erection with a low slung jug. He twitched into her tit and he swore she took a quick glance down in response.

Mike got over her entrance's spectacle and laughed. "You're one of the last people I'd expect to see right now! And what makes you think you can just walk in? I wasn't ready for company."

Nelli took a quick look around and scoffed. "No house is ever too messy for a true friend, don't sweat it. Sorry if you were planning to be alone right now, sorry if I was intruding on anything private."

Her eyes took a few more obvious glances at his groin. Mike stuffed his hands in his pocket, a weak attempt to hide his growing erection. That only made Nelli laugh more. He wasn't certain whether she was teasing him or something else, but she shook her heaving chest side to side. It encouraged him to be comfier with his obvious interest. If she was going to tease him like that, he would compromise by staring at those sloshy cow honkers. She blushed but let him look.

"You MAY have caught me at an interesting time..." Mike admitted.

"Yeah, you're as embarrassed as the first time we got naked!" Nelli chirped.

She looked down at his bed and noticed his phone. Mike was still enjoying the shameless show of her constantly jiggling chest as she bent over to pick it up. Her motion clicked in his mind all too late and he stepped forward to protest her actions.

Mike's tone was playful on the outside but Nelli knew he was being vehemently defensive. "Hey- what are you doing?! I don't just look through your private stuff!"

She peaked at his still open phone screen. Her body turned to fend him off but he half wrestled the phone back. He hoped in vain she didn't see him paused on her story.

"Oh, you were checkin me out? Right before enjoying your alone time??" Her tone was harshly accusatory, but only for the sake of getting a rise out of Mike.

He couldn't help but take the bait. "Major coincidence actually; I just happened to get home from work and check everyone's stories. You you right after - whose stalking who now."

Nelli rolled her eyes. "Oh, and you just happened to be on my third post? Maybe i'd believe it if you were on the fourth post but you just happen to be on my body shot? I'm sure you've still got my nudes saved somewhere."

He looked at his phone. There was a final post after that, one of his home. The caption read: "Feeling thirsty wonder if Mike could help"

"Oh, you came by for some water then?" Mike asked.

Nelli stepped forward. "I AM thirsty right now, but I was kind of hoping for something else to quench it..."

Her smaller hands clutched his and she pressed her body close. Both breasts crowded his raised cock through their clothes. She gave her shoulders a small shimmy and pushed it around in his pants. This was pretty sudden, something Mike wasn't initially expecting.

"Nelli-"

"Call me yours again" Nelli interrupted "and feel free getting off to me. I still get off to you."

Their hands slid up each other's arms and tugged. The mutual pull closer brought their lips together. Mike played with her tongue as Nelli brought them onto his bed. His hands slid off her arms and slunk down to her squeezable ass - god, that was another thing he loved about little miss Longjugs. With a grip on her bottom he was free to slide the front of her gym shorts over his pointed dick. She pushed down on him from above, just like Mike loved. Gravity pressed her pelvis into his hard on and let her boobs hang into his chest. The sheer size and malleability of her breasts made them mold around his rib cage. Each time he pulled her still clothed pussy into his cock, he felt more blood rush through her meaty jugs. At this point Nelli could tell Mike was ready to ramp things up - his tongue play had become less creative and his squeezing hands were rougher.

Nelli sat up, tits still reaching down to rest on Mike. With a few fluid motions her boobs bounced out of her polo, then the stretchy sports bra beneath. Dinner was served, Mike smiled - each plump milk jug was kneaded in Mike's hands. As he played with her boobs, the throbbing hot nipples wiggled with their own weight. He took turns snapping around them, teasing those two pleasure centers. As he played with her, Nelli reached around to start working Mike's pants off. She stopped to moan and enjoy a long hard nipple suck. She leaned into his face, covering it with her fat rack. It made it easier for her to get both their pants to their ankles.

The moment his dick felt the unguarded entrance, he pushed her up. With an adventurous display of strength, Mike held Nelli against his wall. He plunged his cock deep inside her pussy, making a wet splurt. They both giggled a little, until he started thrusting. Her legs wrapped around his waist as tight as they could, pulling him even deeper with each penetration. Their lips barely left eachother, but Mike would unlatch to watch Nelli's tits bounce with his thrusts. Her position made each dangly udder slap around near his knees.

"I'm really glad you never got tired of my boobs." she panted between moans.

"They're just so fun to play with!" he smiles.

One of his hand helps pin her to the wall while the other rachets one long boob into his hand. He pulls her nipple up and pinches it over and over again. The stimulation makes Nelli beg for more.

"I'm so glad I caught you jerking off to me -oh! This is just what I needed and I was afraid you wouldn't be interested -guh!" her words are choppy and her mind is straining under the pleasure.

"I probably would have screwed this up otherwise, huh?" he forced himself to laugh, but his mind was growing cloudy.

Mike and Nelli bury their heads in each other's shoulders. The rapid thwapping sound between their loins grows juicier as they both reached pure ecstasy. She grew weak and couldn't keep her legs anchored around his waist. Her shaky arms embrace him closer, calling for support in her shuddery burst of joy and he obliges. The constant pounding slows to a halt as she rests on his popped cock.

They look into each other's eyes.

Nelli coos "You're so handsome."

Mike quips "You too."

A bright silly smile crosses her face. Mike pushes his sensitive lips to hers and they enjoy the tingly jolts of joy riding their nerves.

Not "just like old times" he thought. Way better.