Long Live The Quean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah shyly pulled off her top. It had been years and years since she was naked in front of another woman, back in gym class in high school. No one was paying attention to anyone else, and of course, no one looked like Ally, who was staring at her.

"Oh God," Ally said, "She's so fucking cute."

Jay couldn't deny that. Sarah's body was beautiful too - slim with perky tits, a slight tummy that had built up over the last month due to their busy schedule, but still every inch the woman he loved and lusted for. It had taken Jay a long time to learn to be verbally cruel to her.

He nudged Ally with his elbow.

"Oh, sorry," she smiled in a disarmingly goofy way. Apparently playing the cruel mistress was against character for her too, but Jay had been quite thorough in explaining how this scene was to go. "Yeah. Itty bitty titties on an itty bitty girl," she said, licking her lips, her eyes looking his wife up and down.

"Lets compare," Jay said, an arm around Ally as he urged her forward. The woman had to bend down to line up her massive chest against the more modest chest his wife had.

"Oh my god," Sarah said. She had never touched another pair of breasts before, and now... "They're fucking huge."

"I know," Jay said. "Instead, I'm stuck with your flat tits. You can't blame me, can you?"

"No, Daddy," Sarah said.

Ally snorted quietly at this, and when Jay glanced over at her, she waved apologetically. "I didn't think anyone really did that."

"Oh yeah?" Jay asked.

"It just seems kind of... silly, but I totally get it," Ally said, that last part not convincing. Jay filed this away for later use.

Sarah was still staring down at Ally's breasts next to her own. The taller woman started oscillating her body a bit, causing her breasts and nipples to rub against Sarah's.

"What else?" Jay asked. "Ally, would you mind?"

"Not at all!" Ally said, slipping out of her pants.

Jay pointed at Sarah, "strip. Show our guest what you have."

Sarah did as she told, turning around as she did so. Jay saw Ally stare at his wife's ass and couldn't really blame her. She looked at Jay with an almost giddy expression, he smiled briefly since Sarah couldn't see, but he had a scene to run.

"Pretty lacking," Jay said, cupping her ass. "Ally, you want to feel this?"

There was an enthusiastic nod which Sarah couldn't see. She was too busy staring down at her flat chest, facing the other way.

"It's nothing like your's," Jay said. "You're curvy and fit. My wife's lazy and thin, but still manages to have a gut."

He reached around, gripping her tummy fat. It wasn't much, it's what a normal thin person would have, but he was able to pinch it between his fingers. He pulled her around til she was facing them. "Fucking awful."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Sarah said.

"I want you to beg Ally to fuck me," Jay said.

"Ally," Sarah mumbled, "will you fuck my husband?"

Ally looked away from Sarah, smiling at Jay. "Yeah, I think we can make that happen..." She trailed off because Jay had put a finger up to his lips.

He then reached up and gripped Sarah's hair, and pulled her down to her knees. "You need to beg her properly."

Jay straightened up, leaving Sarah on her knees, head down to the ground, looking at Ally's feet.

"P-please, Ally, fuck my husband. Your tits are bigger, your ass is better, and you're so much more beautiful than me... please fuck him."

There was no response for a bit, but Sarah remained in her prostrate position until she heard a wet smacking noise. When she looked up, Jay and Ally were kissing. She watched as he stepped behind her, kissing the back of her neck lightly and caressed her body with loving strokes.

It was such a contrast to the way he treated her.

They fully stripped, leaving a pile of clothes on the ground as they sat on the couch next to each other. Jay took the assertive position, urging Ally onto her back as he kissed and rubbed her breasts around the perimeter, working his way in.

"You really do have gorgeous tits, Ally," he said between licks and kisses.

"Mmm, thanks," she said, catching Sarah's eye with a pleased smile. Her eyes lingered on Sarah's naked, submissive form.

He pulled back and looked over at her blushing face. "Crawl over here," he said.

She did as she was told. Jay got Ally to sit up, and then face towards Sarah and spread her legs. Sarah could see that she was shaved down to a neat brown patch of hair, with her vulva lips surrounding moist lips.

"My cock's going in that," Jay said, pulling her hair toward it so she could only stare at it from inches away. "Your little girl cunt's not going to cut it anymore."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. "Sorry, Daddy."

"I know you and I wanted to start a family, but maybe you'll be our surrogate mother," Jay said. "So we can breed children that don't have to fucking look like you. And be as dumb as you. Or be such a sick fuck like you."

Her breath caught in her throat when he said it. They'd never really talked about that as part of their fantasy play, but now that she was here, seeing how superior Ally was, it hurt so bad, but at the same time...

She felt the top of Jay's foot rub her little girl parts, and she knew she was soaked.

"You're so wet from knowing how much better Ally is, aren't you?"

She nodded, staring at the cunt that was going to do the job she should and didn't deserve.

"I want you to help our guest get ready," he said. "Lean in and be a good host. Eat that pussy."

"What?" Sarah looked up at Ally's face, who looked amused, horny, and now a little bemused.

"I said, eat that pussy."

"But... I've never done it," she said. "I'm straight..."

"You're doing this so I can fuck her," Jay said. "Get in there."

She leaned forward, and smelled the arousal of another woman for the first time. Directly, that is. She had smelled and tasted other women on Jay's cock before, but this was different. She just blindly went for it, and was surprised by the feel of wet pussy on her nose. She had expected it on her lips and tongue, but somehow forgot that her nose would have to be in there too.

"Higher," Ally said, leaning back and closing her eyes. "Spread the lips. Just lick upward and... yeah, like that... you're good at this."

She kept licking even as Jay sat back on the couch and began making out with Ally again. "You're such a lovely woman, Ally," he said tenderly, and Sarah redoubled her efforts as those words burned in her ears.

"Aww, shucks, Jay... you guys are both awesome too." Ally said. "Ooh, ha! Ha..."

"What?" Jay asked.

"Just feels really good. Also, you're kind of a big boy."

"That's what they say," he said with a smirk.

"Just go slow," she said.

"Of course. As gentle and slow as you want. No rush, no pressure. Lets just feel good."

Those words were so sweet and so different from what he said to her during their scenes. It made sense of course, because Ally was so beautiful, and amazing, and worthy...

"Would you be so kind as to suck on this?" Jay asked.

She smiled and nodded, "as much as I can."

They repositioned, with Sarah still on her knees within arms reach of the couple. The real couple. Jay laid down and Ally positioned between his legs.

"Lets see how a REAL woman sucks cock," Jay said.

Sarah watched as Ally leaned forward and licked at his cock. She then opened her mouth and tried to take him into her mouth

"That feels so good. It's deeper than she can go," Jay said.

She coughed, and withdrew with a weak smile. "Well, she's kind of a tiny thing."

Ally continued to take him as deep as she could, not able to open her throat to take much more than half. Jay moaned, tilting his head back as he luxuriated in the sensation.

"I think it's time to consummate our hook-up," Jay said. "Shall we?"

Jay and Ally got up, and Jay didn't even spare Sarah another glance as he guided Ally upstairs. They began to make out again when they arrived in the bedroom. "Change the sheets for our guest."

Sarah did as she was told, listening to them feel each other, seeing Ally get lovingly held and cherished with Jay's attention. His hands often cupped her full ass cheeks, slapping them, appreciating their tone and size.

"We need to clear a spot off for Ally to sit," Jay said. "Come here."

Sarah noticed this was to her, so she automatically approached, where he began to lightly slap her face, and then wiping it with his hand. "What are you doing, Daddy?"

"Lay on the bed, face up, head towards the foot of the bed," Jay said. After she had done so, he gestured to Ally, "would you care to take a seat?"

Sarah's heart thudded in her chest as the superior female smiled at her, and then approached the bed, and then proceeded to mount her head. Automatically, she began to lick anything that was offered to her.

"Yes... I like this angle better," Ally said, humping Sarah's face to get the pressure and stimulation she wanted.

She licked and sucked, her head flanked by muscular thighs. Ally shifted forward, offering more clit towards Sarah's face.

"I can't believe how wet you are from just giving head," Ally was saying. "You're a lucky man, Jay."

"Oh, no argument," Jay said.

"This is such a cute little pussy," Ally was, and Sarah almost humped, feeling female fingers trace her lips. She'd never been touched by a woman, or anyone but Jay, and the dual realization and sensation almost overloaded her senses. "Hard to believe you can fit that monster in there."

"That's the problem," Jay said, getting behind Ally's upturned rear. "Little girl cunt's no good. She makes up for it by being a stupid cuck though."

Sarah bucked her hips at the insult, feeling Ally's tongue touch her clit. "Oh my God!"

"Tastes great," Ally said.

"Ha ha, hold up a second, Ally," Jay was stroking his cock, "lift up your hips. Can you see this, Sarah?"

Sarah nodded, wide-eyed and mesmerized. Jay had fucked a handful of other women besides her, had told her about it, and he had certainly used a lot of his exploits for fueling their dirty talk - mainly him recalling the better lays he's had with women who were younger, smarter, or more successful.

He pressed forward, and Ally closed her eyes, "slow please."

But Sarah had never seen it before. "Oh God," she whimpered. She watched as Jay slid agonizingly slow into her, stretching her lips with the fat head of his cock. It sunk into her, and Sarah bit her lip. Ally drew away, pulling an inch of wet, girthy cock out. The alpha female relaxed, and then continued eating up that cock.

When Jay finally bottomed out in her, almost all of it was inside. " Can you see how much she can take, Sarah?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You'd be crying at this point, sweetie," Jay said, though truthfully, she knew how to turn him on with her lamenting about how stretched out she was and how big he was, etc, etc. Jay was still a man, and appreciated having his ego stroked.

"Now show your appreciation," Jay said.

He continued to fuck her as she licked Ally's clit, Sarah's nose was pressed against his cock and balls, drenched with the scent of another woman. She had smelled and tasted it before, but never like this, freshly made sex scent.

"Just like that," Ally was saying. "I'm close... could you be more shallow, Jay?"

"Of course..." he said, complying, pulling out and penetrating with just the front few inches.

"Yes..." Ally was clenching, bearing down on Sarah's face as she continued eating Ally out. "Ugh! Fuck! Fuck... F... fuck!"

Sarah's head was being squeezed in a vice, as Jay's cock popped free with a spray of Ally's juices all over Sarah's face. She gasped as in another first, she was ejaculated on by a woman.

"Can I come, Daddy?" Sarah asked, realizing she had been rubbing herself this whole time.

"No," Jay said, and he leaned forward, resting his balls on Sarah's forehead and eyes, and began jacking it, his balls being pressed into her face, just another surface for stimulation of his parts.

Ally, coming down from her orgasm laughed, "I can't believe how mean you are to her."

"It's what she deserves," Jay said.

"I'm soooo close, Daddy!" She pleaded.

He sighed dramatically, "fine, let's be nice. You can pick her up, right?"

"What?" Sarah slowed in her rubbing of her clit because she hadn't been told to cum, and because this question seemed odd.

The next moment, she was being womanhandled by the two of them, and in the end, was held in a standing full-nelson hold by Ally, with both legs pinned by the alpha woman's elbow, her palms on the back of Sarah's head. Her tiny, defenseless, little girl cunt was dripping and now Jay's cock was resting at her entrance.

"Oh my God, am I... " Sarah looked at him with pure gratefulness with her huge puppy dog eyes.

"Nah," Jay said. He urged Ally back until she bumped up against the bed, got the hint, and laid back down on the bed, still holding Sarah. She could feel Ally's huge tits on her neck and head, and then he mounted them both. She felt him once again, his length angled against her opening, head jutting upward. It glistened with Ally's wetness, and it was hard, wide, and menacing. She loved this cock almost as much as the man attached to it.

"I think I'm going to have to pick the better one," Jay said, and she felt him reposition his cock, heard Ally moan.

"Ooh, I'm really sensitive, go slow..."

"Of course," Jay said, and began to fuck her deeply and slowly, all the while Sarah was stuck between their bodies. Sarah was bent slightly, but very much trapped. Jay and Ally locked lips above her head as they continued making love. "I'm not completely heartless, though. You can cum."

She almost cried, being so close to this intimacy that was her's by right of marriage, but taken away because of her broken sexual drives and inadequacy. As Jay neared completion, his breathing changed, and she knew the pattern well, she began to cum too as her fingers blurred across her clit.

She kept her eyes open as she came so she could see Jay's face as he came inside a different woman, etched the look of pleasure and lust on his face, burned the feeling of this superior woman's body beneath her into her mind, and came her little heart out. She bucked her hips, and her torso clenched up, constrained by the bodies of Jay and his lover. Sarah felt the shame and humiliation that powered her libido burst like a damn, giving way to a suffused gratefulness for Ally and Jay. She began giggling, and then covered her face when she saw Jay's quizzical expression.

"Did you break her?" Ally asked.

"Ha, well, first off... It was a team effort, but yes, she does this sometimes. She'll be fine."

Sarah continued giggling as she was handled, with care this time, and placed next to Ally, which only heightened her giggle fit when Ally smiled at her. Sarah turned away, burying her head into the pillow.

"She's adorable," Ally said. "You know that you're an incredibly lucky guy, right?"

"Oh yeah," Jay said.

***

It was about a week later when Jay was coming home and saw Ally's car in the driveway, which was odd, because he hadn't called her over. When he got into the living room, he heard the moans from upstairs.

"This is NOT A WARM-UP!" This was Ally's voice. "WAIT! FUCK!"

The view in his bedroom had Ally with an arm draped over her eyes, hips lifted in the air, with abs clenched as Sarah furiously fingered and ate her out. Her legs gave out and her body collapsed on the bed, with a spray against Sarah's face. His wife turned and smiled impishly at him with a manic, pleased smile.

"I wanted to surprise you!" Sarah was saying. "I got Ally all ready for you!"

"No!" Ally turned over, face red, clenching her thighs together. "If either of you touch me, I'm gonna kick you. I'm done! Your wife's a fucking demon."

He raised his eyebrow at Sarah who smiled. I invited her over to surprise you though. Honest. But I got carried away. And... I guess I'm not as straight as I thought."

Jay laughed. "I figured not. But," he paused. "Yeah, I'm glad. We're going to have to figure out our agreements again and... yadda yadda. But I can see that you're ready to go."

She nodded emphatically.

"Good girl," he said. She leaned against him, almost vibrating with happiness. "Best girl," he whispered in her ear.

12