Long Lonesome Highway Ch. 03

Story Info
Another day on the road, and more beautiful people to meet.
4.9k words
3.97
5.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, As always, Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

If your comments suddenly disappear, and you are unable to add new ones it will be because somebody made a comment that I found offensive, or totally unhelpful, or inappropriate. I will no longer put up with being vilified for my work.

Tags: Wife sharing, big cock, mature, impotent, cuckold

I was on the road again. At the moment I was travelling across the Nullarbor Plain in South Australia.

My name is Bruce, I'm a 38 your old truck driver, with a bit of a beer belly in front of me, and a divorce behind me. These days, my truck is about the only home I've got. I can live with that.

It was late afternoon, I'd had to get out a little while ago and change a tire. As a result I was hot, sweaty, and dirty. I needed a long hot shower, and a long cold beer, and I didn't really care what order I got them in. I kept going. I was looking for the next roadhouse and bar.

I hadn't been paying much attention to the distance markers, so I wasn't sure how much further I had to go. After about another hour, I saw a sign telling me the place I wanted was only about another half an hour away. "Thank bloody Christ for that!" I shouted out loud.

I pulled the truck into the truck parking area, did the paperwork to keep the heavy inspectors happy, then shut down the truck. This place is set up to meet the needs of the travelers who constantly cross back and forth across Australia. Truck drivers, Caravanners, Backpacker, Tourists. All sorts really. There was the roadhouse, with showers, toilets, and a restaurant, There was a bar. A few simple motel rooms, and a basic rudimentary caravan park.

I got out of the truck, and grabbed my soap and a towel. Shower first, then beer.

I had a long leisurely shower, and washed off all the sweat and grime from the day.

Then got dressed in clean singlet and shorts, and after dropping my toiletries back at the truck, I headed to the bar. "G'day mate, can I get a pint of pale ale?"

"Sure mate, two secs,eh." the barman said as he finished filling the dish washer with glasses.

I looked around. A young backpacker couple, with dreadlocks and worn out clothes. The blonde chick did have lovely little titties though. Another truck driver, probably in his early sixties, and about twice as wide as he should be. He was eating a steak that would do a family of five. He also had a load of chips and eggs on his plate that would feed another five. I'm guessing he would die of a heart attack before he reached retirement age.

The only other people in there were a couple of grey nomads. He was about sixty but looked older, and was also overweight, he was drinking beer. His wife would have been in her fifties, probably early fifties. She was drinking a cider. Very slim, attractive, a pretty face, she would have been a real beauty in her younger days. Her hair would have been blonde when she was younger, but was now more grey than blonde, but it was still thick and lustrous. Like the little backpacker chick, this woman had lovely little titties. "Here's yer beer, mate," said the barman.

I took a long deep pull on the beer. Half the glass was gone before I lowered it back down on the bar. "Hey Mate, can I get a feed?"

"Sure, what can I get you?"

"Chicken schnitzel and salad, hold the chips."

"No worries, about fifteen minutes."

I went back to looking around the bar. The grey nomads were sitting at a table, talking. I looked over at them, and found her looking back at me. I gave her my best smile, and winked at her. She blushed and looked away, but I could see she was smiling to herself.

The backpackers were playing pool, she bent forward to take a shot. Her worn out top fell forward allowing me an uninterrupted view straight down the front to her untethered little titties.

Damn, I wouldn't mind sucking on those for a while.

Looking back at the older couple I again found her appraising me. "Barbara, did you hear me?" her husband asked.

"Yes Gary, of course I heard you. And you are right. An extra day resting here won't do any harm, and we can check out the whale watching flights while we are here."

She got up to go to the ladies, I gave her a proper looking over. Small firm titties, a very slim waist, nicely rounded hips, and a beautifully rounded bum. She really was a very attractive woman all over. She walked back into the bar, but instead of going back to her table she walked up to the bar and stood next to me. "You are a truck driver aren't you?" she asked me.

I said, "Yes, I'm a truck driver. Did the blue singlet and shorts give it away?"

She laughed, "I guess so."

"Barbara. You have a beautiful laugh. It matches the rest of you perfectly."

"OK, How do you know my name?"

"Sorry, overheard you and Gary talking."

"Oh. OK. And thank you, that's nice of you to say."

I looked over at her husband, "You should probably rejoin your husband, he is giving me a very unhappy look, and I don't want him coming over here and beating me up." I said.

"His unhappy look isn't aimed at you." She said, then gave me a warm smile and went back to her husband.

The barman came out with a plate. "This one's yours, mate." he said to me.

He placed the plate in front of me, along with cutlery, and salt and pepper shakers.

"Beauty, Thanks, and can I get another beer when you're ready"

While he was getting me another beer, I started to eat. The big, old, truck driver lurched up out of his chair and headed for the door. The young backpacker chick bent over to take another shot, and I enjoyed the view of her pretty titties again. She missed the shot, and lost the game. They decided to call it a night, and headed out the door to their camper.

I looked across at Barbara and Gary again, Barbara was looking back at me again.

She is definitely interested in me, I thought. Gary was looking at her, and he still didn't look happy.

I finished eating and pushed my plate across the bar, "Thanks mate, my complements to the chef."

"I'll pass that on, she'd be tickled at the idea that somebody thinks she is a chef. She's actually just an eighteen year old back packer" He laughed

"I've got no complaints, she cooked the chicken to perfection. I've seen so called trained cooks that could fuck it up."

He took the plate and gave me the thumbs up.

A voice behind me said, "Would you like to join us?"

I turned around, it was Gary, he indicated their table.

"If I'm not imposing," I said, I stuck my hand out, "My name's Bruce, Pleased to meet you, Gary."

He took my hand and shook it with a firm handshake. "Pleased to meet you too." he said. "and, no, you're not imposing."

He led me to their table. "Barb, Honey, his name is Bruce."

Barbara stood and hugged me, "Hi Bruce, Please join us."

The fact that she actually hugged me surprised me. She is definitely interested in me.

I wondered where this was going to lead. Or was I wrong and she was just one of those extra friendly people you occasionally meet. My brother once had a girlfriend who was like that. To greet you she would hug you and give you a wet sloppy kiss on the lips, but there was nothing in it. She was just a physically demonstrative kind of person. Was Barbara like that?

"I'm going to get another beer, Barbara, can I get you another?"

"Barb, Please, or Babs. Barbara sounds so formal."

"Sorry, can I get you another, Babs."

"Cider, please."

"Gary?"

"No thanks Bruce. I'm not allowed to drink too much."

I went up and got another beer and a cider for Babs.

As I put her cider down she reached for it and wrapped her fingers around my hand along with the bottle, "Thank you." she said, smiling up at me.

We sat around the table and talked about traveling, they asked where I normally drove to, and I explained that I drive to where ever I could find a load. I'm not restricted to any particular places.

I asked where they were from and where they were headed.

"We started in Sydney two years ago" Gary said, "Now we just head anywhere we find interesting."

"Gary almost died two years ago. After surgery, chemo and radiation. We decided life was too short to waste it." Babs said. "We want to see as much of Australia as we can, while we can."

"So, You all good now, Gary?"

"I'll live. It'll be a few years before the doctors give me the all clear, but they say I will make it. As long as I look after myself."

"So where to from here?" I asked

Babs said "We plan to rest here for a couple of days, and hopefully take in a whale watching flight while we're here."

"It's still pretty early in the season I believe, but you might get lucky." I told her.

Gary got up to go to the toilet.

I told Babs I was surprised that he invited me to join them considering the unhappy look I got from him when she spoke to me earlier.

"Like I told you before, the unhappy look was not aimed at you."

I said, "What, is he unhappy with you?"

Babs said, "No, with himself."

"Sorry, I don't understand."

"There are so many things we used to do together that we can't do any more now." She explained, "and he knows how much energy I still have, and how much action I still crave. He hates that he is holding me back."

When Gary got back he didn't sit down, instead he stayed standing and said, "I'm tired, I need to go back to the van and lie down. Bruce if you like you are welcome to come back to the van with us, you and Barb can continue to enjoy the evening while I sleep."

Babs explained "Gary likes to keep me safe, He would not be happy about me remaining here in the bar without him to watch over me."

"I see, I'm happy to watch over her for you Gary." I said

But Babs stood up. "Come on Bruce, join us back in our van. Gary will feel better knowing I'm safely in there with him."

I stood up as well, drained the last of my beer, and followed them out of the bar.

Babs stepped between Gary and me and linked her arms through both of ours, and guided us toward the caravan park. When we arrived at their van I was impressed, it was a big fifth wheeler, and the truck was a big old Ford F350 dual wheel. It was an older truck but had obviously had a heck of a lot of money spent on it. Everything about it was in showroom condition. The fifth wheeler van had to be close to 35 feet long, and was in almost brand new condition.

"NICE," I said "I love the truck Gary. You've done well."

"I have a brother who is into full on restoration work. I bought the truck as an ex tow truck. Rough as guts when I got it."

"Well it sure isn't rough as guts any more, It's a real beauty." I said "Your brother did a top job on it."

"Come on boys, Come inside." Babs coaxed.

She got me settled in the lounge, and got me a beer from the fridge. "Let me tuck Gary in and I'll be back." she told me.

She took her husbands arm and led him to the front of the van to the bedroom.

I heard them move around in there, and heard them softly talking for a couple of minutes. Then Babs came back out and got a cider from the fridge. She sat beside me on the lounge and clinked bottles with me, "Cheers!" she said.

She lifted a leg up onto the lounge and turned towards me, placing her leg on my thigh.

There was nothing innocent in that move. She wants to share her body with me.

"Gary?" I asked her.

"He will be asleep in a few minutes."

"That is not what I meant." I said, "Are you cheating on him? or planning to cheat on him?"

"Not exactly." she said. Then went on to explain.

Two years ago Gary had prostate cancer, and it almost killed him. As a result of the surgery and chemo and radiation, he has no strength, no energy and he no longer has any sexual urges whatsoever.

The unhappy look I saw was not aimed at me or at her, it was at himself, because he could no longer give her what she needed. She was still a very energetic woman. She could walk miles, and climb mountains. She could go whitewater rafting, and canoeing. She could dance, and make love. He could do none of those things, and it made him unhappy when he deprived her of those things.

So he had proposed this trip, so he could take her to do all those exciting things. He would take her to big rivers where she could whitewater raft, and to mountains that she could climb. He would, when he saw the need in her, let her spend an evening with a man who could make her happy, but for her safety, he would only allow her to be with that man while he was close by.

"I'm sorry." I said

"Me too." she said, "I do feel like a cheap, cheating, slut, but he says I'm none of those things"

She went on "He says, I'm not cheap, He has the bills to prove it, That is his sense of humor. I'm not cheating because he is giving me to you willingly." She paused, before continuing "And I'm not a slut, because a slut has loose morals, and many sexual encounters. And he knows that I have fine morals, and my sexual encounters are few and far between, and many less than he thinks I need."

I put my hand on the leg she had resting on my thigh. "Babs, it would be my absolute please to meet your needs." I placed my other hand against her face, and turned her to look into her eyes. "and I agree with Gary. You are not a slut. You have needs like any other woman, and when you feel the need to fulfill those needs you do it with complete respect for your husbands wishes."

I reached forward and gently kissed her lips. She slowly opened her mouth to allow me entry to it.

Slowly I slid my tongue forward to allow the tip of my tongue to gently meet the tip of hers.

We allowed the tips of our tongues to gently fence with each other. She slowly withdrew from me.

"You're a strange truck driver." she said.

"Why? and how many truck drivers have you actually met?"

"You're all supposed to be bull at a gate macho men. You know? Wam, Bam, Thanks Ma'am. Then go to the pub and brag to your mates."

"You obviously knew that wasn't true, otherwise you wouldn't have picked me up."

"I did not pick you up, as you put it. What sort of lady do you think I am?" There was laughter in her tone.

"What sort of lady do I think you are? A very hot one, that was the first thought I had when I saw you in the bar." I said

"I couldn't help thinking you were hot, and I'd like to find out how hot you could be if I had a chance."

She giggled "and you had no idea how good your chances were going to get."

I took her in my arms and kissed her gently. Then drew back, "so you want gentle, or wam bam?"

"can we start gentle, then build up to WAM BAM at the end."

"I like the way you think Babs"

I took her back in my arms and kissed her again. She was sliding her leg up and down my thigh, and I was enjoying the feel of her against me. I slid my hand up her body and along the side of her small breasts. I marveled at the firmness of them, they were so firm that you would almost call then solid.

I slid my thumbs across the front to feel her nipples. They were hard little pebbles. She moaned at the touch to her nipples. "Sensitive?" I asked

"Oh God Yes, very sensitive."

"I will be gentle with them, I promise."

That blew away my plan to suck her whole tit into my mouth, but that was fine. I knew I could make her mew like a little kitten with just a gentle touch. I slowly slid my hands downward. At the bottom of her blouse I gathered the material and slowly started to lift it. As I got up to arm height she lifted her arms to allow me to slide her blouse off over her head.

I dropped the blouse on the table beside us, and looked down at what I had revealed. Babs had a flat, muscular belly, the type that would look delicious on a woman half her age. "You look absolutely delicious" I said.

Her bra was a delicate lacy purple affair. It had to be there just for it's good looks. Her titties certainly didn't need it. I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her again, again we just let the tips of our tongues gently duel with each other. I slid my hands up her back to her bra and started to unhook it Once it was unhooked I took each loose end and slowly removed them from around her back. Then I slid my hands up her arms and eased the shoulder straps off her shoulders. Then easing the bra away from her, I gazed at her titties for the first time.

"Babs, You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. They are perfect."

I bent forward and gently, reverently kissed one of her breasts just above the nipple, then moved to the other and kissed it the same way. Both nipples puckered up into tight, hard pebbles.

I again kissed each breast, just to the side of the nipple. Slowly I kissed my way around each nipple.

I could hear Babs moaning, she was liking the way I treated her titties. Gently I kissed one of her nipples. She moaned softly "mmmm, I like that." she said.

I moved to the other nipple and gently kissed that as well. Again she moaned softly. I gently licked across her nipple, then breathed on it to create a cool breeze over it. The nipple puckered up even harder. I gently took it into my mouth to suckle on it, giving it a warm,wet place to recover from the coolness of my earlier breath. "oh, yesss," she hissed.

I moved up to her mouth again and kissed her again. Gently I explored her mouth with my tongue.

She slid her tongue into mine, and sucked on my tongue. It was a sweet delicate tongue kiss. Both of us enjoying the intimate contact. I felt her fingers sliding down my ribs and down my waist. She gathered the bottom of my singlet, and started to ease it up my body. Once she was up at my chest we broke our kiss and she pulled my singlet over my head.

I reached down to her waist, and gently eased her down onto the lounge so she was laid out under me. I kissed my way down her body, over her titties, down her flat belly, I gently tongued my way down until I reached the waistband of her jeans. I undid the button and eased down the zipper on her jeans, then eased her jeans over her hips and down her thighs.

I continued to kiss down past her waist to the top of her brief lacy purple panties. I gently nuzzled her pussy through the panties. I could smell her arousal, I knew she was excited. I could see the wetness soaking into her panties.

I went back to removing her jeans. "Lift your legs Babs. Let me get your jeans off."

She lifted her legs and let me slide her jeans off.

Once I had her jeans off I went back to her pussy. Gently sucking it through the panties.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, you're making me so wet. You're going to make me cum in my panties."

I continued to gently suck her pussy through her panties till she could not hold off any more.

She came, with a wild cry, "OOHHH, YYYEESSSSS, SUCK ME, OOOHHH, YYESSS, I"M CUMMING!" She cried out loud.

I gently licked her pussy through her panties as she slowly came back down.

Slowly she reached down and eased my shorts down over my hips and down my thighs.

"Help me get them off." she said.

I helped her get my shorts off. Being commando meant that as soon as my shorts were off she was able to see my cock. "Oh my God,' She said, "It's so big" She looked up at me, "I will need you to be gentle."

"I will, You have my word."

I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties, and slowly eased them down her hips and thighs, then down off her legs. I put her panties on the table with our other clothes.

"I need to eat you again without those in my way." I said, as I lowered myself back down to her pussy. I kissed her naked pussy, she moaned her pleasure. I gently ran my tongue up her center between her lips, savoring the delicious taste of her. "You do have the most delicious pussy, you know." I lapped up her nectar and savored the flavor. I slid my tongue into the crevice between her lips to slide my tongue up her inner lips. Gently lapping my way up and down her lips until she started to moan again. I continued to lap her pussy until I knew she was getting close again.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12