Long Lonesome Highway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I moved to her clit, gently flicking it with my tongue on each pass up her pussy lips. Then just as she was ready to peak, I took her clit in my mouth and gently sucked it.

Babs exploded again. Her fingers tangled in my hair pulling me hard into her pussy. Screaming her orgasm out loud.

I half expected Gary to come bursting in wielding a shotgun.

I'm sure I heard his snoring stop.

Again I gently teased her pussy while she came back down.

"Please, I do need you to fuck me." she said, "But please be gentle, You're the biggest I've ever had."

I slid up her body and again started to kiss her. I kissed my way down the side of her face to her ear. Nibbling her ear, and her neck, I whispered into her ear, "I will be gentle, I will not go any harder than you want me to. If you need me to slow down just put your hand on my chest and hold me back. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Guide me." I said.

She slid her hand down my body till she reached my waist. Then reached between us and gently wrapped her hand around my cock. Her fingers and thumb didn't even come close to meeting.

She slowly rubbed my cock up and down between her pussy lips until she had me well coated with her slippery nectar, then Babs gently eased me forward to line up with the entrance to her pussy.

When she felt the head of my cock gently ease into her, she removed her hand, and wrapped her arms around my back, "Fuck me gently" Babs whispered in my ear.

I did, I slowly, and gently eased my cock into her. I could feel how incredibly tight she was. I needed to go slow to stop myself from cumming, as well as to make sure I didn't hurt her.

I eased a couple of inches in, then stopped, then eased an inch out, then stopped.

Then I eased a couple of inched in, and stopped again. Inch out, stop, two in, stop. After several of these slow and gentle moves, my hips finally met hers, and not once did she need to put her hands on my chest to stop me.

With my cock deep inside her body, and my hips hard against hers, I looked into her eyes, "are you alright" I asked her.

Yes, I'm alright, you were so beautiful and gentle, thank you."

She pulled me down to her and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth and enticing my tongue to follow it back into her mouth. Once my tongue was in her mouth she started to hungrily suck on my tongue. We started to suck each others tongues hungrily, not gently like before. We both felt the need to devour each other. We broke apart for a moment, "Fuck me, oh please fuck me." she begged, before again crushing her lips against mine

I withdrew from her, and then plunged back into her. Again and again, I withdrew and then plunged back in. I changed the angle to cause the top of my cock to saw back and forth across her clit. In only a few minutes I caused her to orgasm again. She stifled her scream by screaming into my mouth. When she had recovered enough she lifted my head up in her hands and looked at me. "Oh My God. I've never had such an intense orgasm."

I wrapped my arms around her and slowly eased us over so Babs was on top. Once she got her legs under her she could control the pace and depth of penetration. I wanted her to take it at her own pace. She did, and her pace was equal to mine. She rode me with full deep strokes, down until her hips struck mine then up till just the head was inside, then back down till her hips struck mine again.

I slid my thumb between us so that she rubbed her clit against it each time she bottomed out on me.

Again it didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm. It seems any stimulation of her clit is instantly guaranteed to set her off. She lowered herself down so she could kiss me, and again screamed her orgasm into my mouth. Then after a brief recovery pause she sat back up and again started to ride me hard and fast. Her tight pussy pumping and sucking hard on my cock. "Babs if you keep that pace up I'm going to fill you with cum."

She kept riding, "Babs, seriously if you don't slow down."

She kept riding, harder, and faster. "Babs, you're going to, you're going to!"

She started to moan and cry out again, "OOOOhhh FUCK, OOOHHH, FUCK I"M, I"M, OOOHHH FUCK I"M CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed. "ahhha, ahhha, ahhha, ahhha."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard down onto my cock. "OOOOHHHHFUCK,YESSSS." I roared, as I filled her with my cum, thrusting up hard and deep into her tight little pussy.

Babs collapsed down onto me. Lying on top of me breathing heavily into my ear.

We rested like that. I think we actually both sort of passed out.

After a while we slowly regained our senses. Babs slowly lifted herself up, and let my cock slowly slip from her body. Then she lowered herself back down and kissed me, gently, deeply, and slowly.

"Thank you Bruce. That was the most incredible, the most amazing," She looked down at me looking deeply into my eyes, "You know what I'm saying?"

I nodded. "Thank you." I said, "that was incredible,"

She got off me slowly, and I stood up. Standing together in the lounge of their van, I once again wrapped my arms around Babs and kissed her deeply. "Thank you for picking me up. I will cherish the memory."

She grinned at me, "Me too," she said

I reached down to the table and lifted her panties, I put them up to my face and sniffed them. "You do smell so very good, may I take these as a souvenir?"

She nodded. I reached for my shorts and singlet and got dressed. Slipping her purple lace panties into my pocket, I again put my arm around Babs and drew her to me. Looking into her eyes once more I said "Good night." Then kissed her again before letting myself out of their van. I heard her snip the lock shut behind me. I heard her quietly say through the door "Goodbye Bruce."

By the time Babs and Gary woke up next morning, I was already a hundred kilometres down the highway.

12