Long Lost Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned.

She was already very wet, and he enjoyed the sloppiness of her vagina, not to mention how much he loved eating pussy. And hers was just as sweet as he knew it would be. She purred and whined as he feasted on her delicious snatch.

Not to be outdone, Will pulled Charlotte to stand. As she saw what her husband was on his knees doing to Marissa, she shivered in anticipation of this being Will's intention. He held her dress for her to pull her arms from the sleeves. He tossed the garment over the back of the sofa down where Danny had been sitting, then knelt to pull her panties down. As she was stepping out of them, Will's mouth was already pressed against her snatch, his tongue tickling her clit.

The effect on Charlotte was weakened knees, so she had to drop back onto the sofa. Her legs almost automatically spread, and Will barely missed a swipe with his tongue. And it was magical. His glossa danced over her pussy like they knew each other well. It was clear to her that their old friends were much more accomplished lovers than she and Danny were. She'd thought she and her husband had an active sex life, and they did, but the other two knew exactly what to do.

Though she had been somewhat resistant to all of this in the beginning, now she almost couldn't wait to be fucked by Will, nor could she even believe she was having such a thought. She wanted to keep an eye on her husband, but it was hard to concentrate with the extreme pleasure being lavished on her. However, the other two did capture her attention as Marissa's vocal response increased.

Marissa had turned sideways on the sofa so she could throw her head back as an orgasm started to build. She grabbed Danny's head and held it tightly against her pussy. His response was to mash his tongue into her clit to flick it and suck it. It was driving her wild, and she roared as she climaxed in a trembling orgasm. As she continued to shiver, she pushed Danny's head away when her clit became too sensitive. But just as quickly, she'd pulled him up to her face and gave him the most passionate kiss to taste herself on his lips.

Charlotte watched with wide eyes. Marissa even climaxed better than Charlotte. But it also served to heighten Charlotte's arousal, which already was at an elevated level she was not accustomed to.

"Oh, fuck me, Danny. Fuck me!"

That took both Danny and Charlotte by surprise. But Will did not skip a lick.

Danny turned to glance at his wife with questioning eyes. Charlotte nodded eagerly, less concerned that her husband was about to have sex with another woman than she was anxious to see it. She pushed Will back, to his disappointment, but only to move to the other sofa to have a better view of Danny and Marissa. Will now sat beside her, sucking her nearest nipple, his hand between her legs, his fingers continuing what his tongue had started on her pussy.

Marissa was now lying on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest. Danny crawled between her spread legs, his heart beating a mile a minute in anticipation of driving his desperate cock into her sweet pussy. A moment later, he did, and her vagina closed around his shaft like a blanket. He didn't start pumping right away, instead wanting to just feel the luxury of it. But Marissa's hands were on his ass pulling to get him started. Finally, he did, and it was as heady an experience as he had ever had. On balance, it wasn't much better than fucking Charlotte, just different, the feel of a different pussy. His cock had never been inside any other pussy but Charlotte's, and it was so different that it was an experience. He fucked her slowly wanting to enjoy every second.

Charlotte sucked in her breath. She had a bird's eye view of her husband's dick sliding into a very juicy pussy. She'd never really seen another woman's pussy this close, nor so near to one being fucked. But it was exciting. If her own pussy wasn't already so wet from Will's tongue, it would be dripping from this vision and this angle. In addition to Marissa's moaning, the slapping of Danny's balls against Marissa's perineum could be heard and seen. Charlotte couldn't help but reach out and cup her husband's scrotum in her hand.

Danny let out a high-pitched whine feeling his wife caress his balls. It was exhilarating having his dick sheathed in Marissa's sweet pussy and Charlotte's hand massaging his scrotum. And to think they hadn't really been looking that forward to the high school reunion.

"Damn, that's hot," Charlotte whispered to Will. "You going to fuck me or not?"

"You don't have to ask twice," he responded, leading her back to the other sofa, laying her out on it and mounting her.

As Will slowly pushed his long, hard dick into her pussy, Charlotte's thoughts were running parallel to her husband's. Though Will was not really bigger than Danny, his cock felt different. And that difference felt so amazingly good. Even as he started thrusting, the experience was breathtaking. How could something to similar feel so dissimilarly wonderful? Thought she felt somewhat helpless to do any more than just lay there and let him fuck her, she also just wanted to lay there, and relish being fucked.

With Marissa's hand still grasping Danny's ass, he felt her pull him to pump faster, so he did. She knew how to use her vaginal muscles because it felt as though her pussy was really caressing his cock. It felt incredible. The increased pace also seemed to heighten her breathing. Her moaning became slightly louder and her grip on his ass became firmer as she wanted to control the act. The deep concentration on her face told the tale: she was about to have another orgasm. That made Danny's balls start churning, knowing he was bringing her to a second climax. That, in itself, was enough to get him going.

Danny felt his own orgasm building, but Marissa exploded breaking his concentration. She didn't hold back her vocal enjoyment.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES! Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me harder! Fuck the shit out of me!"

So, he pounded her as hard as he could, and he experienced the effects of her orgasm as her body shook and her muscles tensed. And of course, there was the intense engrossment on her face.

As fabulous as it was, Marissa finally stopped him, and Danny lost his own orgasm.

Of course, the commotion attracted Charlotte's attention. She was amazed that Marissa was having another orgasm, and she was even more surprised that it was coming from her husband.

Seeing Charlotte watching the other two, Will leaned down and whispered in Charlotte's ear, "She's so fucking hot and passionate when she comes."

It was so hot that Charlotte felt her own climax building. "Then make me come," she challenged.

Will pumped a little faster, but he also pulled Charlotte's legs up and closed them, making her tighter.

"Oh, yes," Charlotte whispered in approval. She could really feel his cock drag along her inner walls.

Will also reached around her legs and gently pinched and twisted her nipples.

That felt fantastic and produced that tingling in her pussy. Minutes later, her snatch was on fire with a burning orgasm. She did not restrain herself from screaming out her pleasure. She tried to squeeze her legs together even tighter as though that would prolong her climax, which already was lasting longer than it ever had. Her pussy did begin to feel more sensitive, and she raised her arms to push him away, but she didn't, not wanting to terminate any part of this amazing experience.

Charlotte twisted her head from side to side and noticed her husband watching her in amazement. Marissa also had a big grin on her face.

Finally, Charlotte's orgasm subsided. Noticing this, Will gently pulled out and sat back.

Breathing heavily, Charlotte sat up a bit to catch her breath. She saw Danny smiling at her and she smiled back.

Marissa had eased out from under Danny and was topping off everyone's wine glass, which she then served to the others.

It seemed unreal to be sitting in this opulent hotel suite completely naked, sipping wine with old friends Charlotte and Danny had not seen in years, not to mention having just had some incredible sex.

That made Charlotte realize, "The guys haven't... come... yet." It seemed weird saying that aloud.

"We'll get to them in a minute," Marissa said. "Let's just take a moment to recharge." She raised her glass.

"I can't believe we just did that," Charlotte mused after a sip.

"It's just sex," Will stated benignly.

"What does that mean?" Charlotte questioned.

"It means, people place this unnecessary restriction on sex such that it should only be performed within the confines of marriage," Will stated. "You know, that to do it outside of that state with someone else is almost a criminal offense. Society and propriety have messed with our minds to believe that misconception."

"It's the way we were all brought up," Charlotte pointed out.

"Yes, but that doesn't make it right," Will countered.

"Doesn't make it wrong, either."

"No, it doesn't," Will concurred. "But in our experience, we've found that so many people have such a hang-up about sex if affects the way they behave, and I--we--believe if people could put sex in its proper perspective, this world could be a better place."

"I'm not sure I follow," Charlotte admitted with a frown.

"At the outset of this, you were skeptical. And yet, once you let yourself go, you enjoyed yourself."

"I'm not sure I want to admit that."

"Do you now love Danny any less?"

"No."

"Do you not want to go home with him?"

"Of course, not."

"My point is, how different is doing this with us, than if we had just all gone out to dinner together, or gone to a dance and I danced with you and Marissa danced with Danny? Or we all went on a trip together, and Danny and Marissa didn't want to go to the museum, but you and I did. So, we went, and they did something else together. We all had a good time, and nothing changed. It's a mindset. If you keep it in perspective, there's nothing wrong with it. If the two of you had known you were coming here to do this, you wouldn't have questioned it."

"You're saying, it's all in what you allow yourself to accept?" Danny tried to summarize.

"Only partially. You can't just allow yourself to accept it, you have to really believe it."

"And you really believe it, Marissa?" Charlotte questioned.

"I do, Charlotte. As Will said, we started coming to this awareness from our line of work. But also, sex has become more mainstream, primarily through the internet, but other sources, as well. We could spend hours analyzing it, which Will and I have sort of done, and come to the conclusions Will has mentioned. It's one reason we decided to try doing it with another couple. We wanted to see if we could practice what we claim to now believe."

"And can you?"

"So far. Fucking Danny has been fun, as has being intimate with the two of you. It hasn't made me suddenly stop loving Will or made me not want to still be with him. In fact, I'm looking forward to fucking him later. But first, I want to fuck Danny."

"You already have."

"No, he fucked me. Watch this." Marissa pushed Danny down onto his back. She then lifted his legs, bent his knees, and pushed them back toward his chest. Grabbing his cock, she jerked for several seconds until he was good and hard again. She then straddled him, squatted, and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She then bounced on it making it look like she was fucking him. "This is called the amazon position. For some guys, it's an insult to their masculinity to seem as though they are actually being fucked by a woman."

"I love it," Will admitted. "What do you think, Danny?"

"My masculinity is intact," he confirmed with a chuckle. "I think I actually like it too. It's quite a different feeling."

"Can I try?" Charlotte asked Will.

"I hoped you would."

"Come over here next to us," Marissa suggested.

So, they did, and they mirrored the other couple's position. Once Charlotte could thrust against Will, she exclaimed, "I really like this."

Danny thought he had lost his climax, but Marissa was "fucking" him with such skill, he felt his balls churning rather quickly. Just watching her above him and glancing down to see what she was doing was added arousal. He felt his cock expand. So did she.

"I'm gonna come," Danny shouted.

Marissa quickly slid off and down, grabbing his cock and aiming it at her mouth just as the first jets hit the back of her mouth. She pooled most of it on her tongue, but for effect, allowed a few drops to drip out the sides of her mouth. When she was sure he was finished, she opened her mouth enough for him to see the puddle of his cum covering her tongue. Then, to his great surprise and before he could react, she crawled forward quickly and pressed her lips to his, allowing his cum to flow from her mouth to his. She maintained pressure, forcing him to swallow his own semen.

Danny started coughing when Marissa removed her mouth.

"What the hell was that?" he demanded.

"That was fucking erotic," Charlotte answered for Marissa, having watched the antics.

Danny reached for his wine glass and quickly took a sip to wash it down.

"Oh, come on," Marissa said. "It wasn't that bad."

"You do that to him?" Danny asked, nodding with his head to Will.

"Yes, she does," Will answered. "You get used to it."

"That's good," Charlotte said. "Because you know what's going to happen?"

"You're going to do it," Will guessed.

Without further discussion, Charlotte eased off him, knelt, grabbed hold of his cock, and sucked until he filled her mouth. In less dramatic fashion, she mashed her mouth to his and he turned it into a passionate kiss in which the cum mixed with saliva and they both ended up swallowing some.

"Well, watching was more exciting than receiving," Danny commented, eliciting laughter from the others.

Charlotte returned to the other sofa. Danny got up and joined her sitting close and putting his arm around her.

This time, Will did the honor of refilling everyone's glass. He then took his seat beside his wife.

"I'm kind of interested in hearing more of your sexual philosophy," Charlotte said as she eyed Marissa casually reach over and gently grab her husband's semi-flaccid cock. She appeared not be attempting to get him hard or jerk him off, she just fondled it.

"It's really something you need to research for yourself," Will suggested. "Anything more I say will just be my opinions and beliefs, but you should Google it and read what others think, and then consider where your opinion falls. And you and Danny need to discuss it see how each of you feels."

"Good advice."

"What we've done aside," Marissa said, her hand still around Will's growing dick, "it really is great seeing you guys again."

"Yes, it is," Charlotte agreed. "And to think we weren't really looking forward to the reunion."

"I'm still not," Danny said, watching Marissa stroking a now completely hard Will. It was getting Danny hard again also.

"How come?" Will asked.

"Truthfully, aside from the two of you--and we didn't know for sure we were even going to see you--there weren't any others I was particularly eager to see again. There were some at the dinner tonight that were interesting to see again. Like Frannie. She was hot in high school, and she hadn't seemed to have lost any of her good looks as an adult. But if I hadn't seen her, I wouldn't have missed anything."

"The four of us just spent so much time together," Marissa pointed out, "we didn't really hang out with anyone else."

"True enough," Charlotte agreed. "But there were some I was glad to see were doing well."

All the while, Charlotte and Danny had been watching Marissa's hand action on her husband become more intense. They weren't surprised when she straddled Will's lap and impaled herself on his cock.

Danny and Charlotte glanced at each other and grinned.

"Shall we?" Danny asked, gesturing to the other couple to do what they were doing.

"In a minute. I just want to watch for a bit. Knowing what they did with each of us, I want to see what they do with each other."

But while it was erotic watching another couple--their friends--fuck, that's all they were doing: just having a good fuck. Nothing exceptional.

And after "a bit," Charlotte could stand no more and jumped on her husband in the same position as the other couple. Danny couldn't believe how intensely his wife rode him. Certainly, this was the most passionate sex they'd had in many years, not that the sex they normally had was passive. It was simply that this evening had brought out a long dormant powerful emotion. She ground her pussy into him as though she was trying to scrape something out of her insides. It felt marvelous. She then threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his and kissed him as though she was desperate. He tried to ignore the fact that Will had come in her mouth, although she had washed it down with wine. Neither one of them could believe that she was coming again, nor that she was coming again so quickly.

It not only amazed Danny, but it also aroused him. It stimulated him enough that he felt another orgasm of his own building. And in yet another first, they came simultaneously, he inside her, with her encouraging him to do so.

* * *

It was dark when Charlotte opened her eyes. At first, she couldn't see anything, but as her eyes adjusted, a small amount of light coming from she didn't know where, revealed that she was in a big bed in a big room. Shallow breathing became evident beside her, and when she lifted herself up slightly to see, she realized she was nude. She hadn't slept naked in years. Her next surprise came upon discovering that her bed partner was Marissa. And she was nude also.

As recollection of the previous evening slowly occurred to her, Charlotte eased out of bed, noting in amazement that the bedside clock told her it was nine a.m. Outside light from a slight gap in the curtains was the source of illumination, and it was enough for her to navigate around the room. They'd referred to it as a suite; however, it was a huge open concept room with the king-size bed tucked into a sort of alcove. A large bathroom was off Marissa's side of the bed, and the middle section of the "suite" was a kitchenette and dining table. The facing sofas that had seen so much activity the night before were at the opposite end.

And there, Charlotte found Danny stretched out nude on the sofa they had last fucked on, and Will naked on the other sofa. Both men were in a deep sleep, and both had their morning wood on display. To test the level of their slumber, Charlotte gently lifted Danny's hard cock from its resting place on his abdomen and let go of it. It wavered once or twice and then dropped back to its original position, Danny unfazed by its movement. The same test on Will resulted in the same response.

Charlotte now felt achy, no doubt from all the physical activity the night before. She also felt dirty, with flaky, dried semen on her lower body. The bathroom became her next destination. After using the commode, she turned the shower on in the huge stall that could easily accommodate four people, and when the water reached her desired warmth, she stepped in. She noticed that there was a shower head on either side of the stall. The spray from the one she had turned on was comforting and soothing.

A minute or so later, the door opened, and Marissa appeared. She headed for the toilet, but stopped to ask, "You mind?"

"Go ahead."

When she finished, Marissa approached the shower stall. "Can I join you?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers