Long Lost Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did oversleep," Will said.

"The truth is Danny," Marissa butted in, "we had no idea a foursome would be so exhausting. We really did oversleep. But we also felt really bad after Charlotte called, so we hurried and got ready. We called several places we thought you might be staying, and finally found the right one that connected us to your room, but there was no answer. So, we headed over there. The concierge told us he'd made a reservation for you, so here we are."

"Okay. I stand corrected," Danny said for lack of anything better.

"I can see how you might have interpreted the chain of events," Marissa said, more to appease them. "I wish you had mentioned your concerns sooner. We could have resolved this."

"It really wasn't until we left your suite this morning that we started feeling like this," Charlotte explained.

"And for what it's worth, we also really feel bad about not keeping in touch," Marissa offered. "If you'll allow it, we'll do better in the future."

The waiter approached. "Will you be joining your friends? May I get you something?"

"That's up to them," Will said, pointing his thumb at the other couple.

"Yes. Sit," Charlotte said.

"I'll have what they're having," Marissa said.

"Ditto," from Will, sitting down. "So, you're not going to the reunion? Or just being fashionably late?"

"Kinda lost interest in the reunion," Charlotte advised.

"Because of your perception of us?" Marissa asked.

"Truthfully, to avoid you," Danny said honestly.

"Want us to leave?" Will asked.

"No. You're here."

"Had we all gone to the reunion," Will said, "we were going to invite you to our suite again tonight."

"You can still go," Danny pointed out. "I still don't want to."

"I don't have any interest in going either," Will told him. "What I meant was, the invitation still stands. And that's all I'm going to say. To come or not to come will be your decision."

"But coming will be involved," Danny quipped.

"Hopefully," Will answered with a grin.

The women chuckled. That relieved a bit of the tension for all.

"So, misunderstanding aside, did you enjoy last night and this morning?" Marissa asked.

"We were just discussing that before you arrived," Charlotte told them. "Danny and I both agreed that it was good, but by good we mean just different. No offense, but we felt the sex was not any better than our own, it was just the feel of different..."

"Cock and pussy?" Marissa filled in.

"Yes. What about you? Was doing a foursome everything you wanted it to be?"

"It was," Marissa confirmed. "But I like your description. It was mostly just different."

"Well, at least, we can all agree on one thing," Will pointed out.

The waiter appeared to take their orders.

"Can we join you for dinner?" Will asked.

"Yeah," Danny said. "If you get your own table." But he couldn't maintain the rouse long enough and burst into laughter.

After another round of martinis, the mood lightened and the four spent the time reminiscing about their past in greater detail than they had been able to the night before. When Marissa could get Danny's attention, she would casually suck on a breadstick as though it was a cock to further entice him. Will didn't hesitate to occasionally and imperceptibly touch Charlotte's leg under the table.

Finally, the meal came to an end and Will raised the question. "So, will you join us in our suite?"

Danny glanced at his wife, whose expression offered no clue to what she wanted to do. So, it was up to him. Thinking about Marissa teasing him during the meal with the breadsticks, and the recollection of her skill sucking dick made him want to agree. However, for the same reason, he was reluctant. "Much as we might like to," Danny explained, "I'm afraid that tonight wouldn't be the end. You would find a reason to come visit us at home, and we would likely do the same. Then our sex lives might become dependent on getting together with each other. Frankly, I don't want to risk enjoying sex more with Marissa than Charlotte."

Charlotte smiled her approval of his answer.

"I understand," Marissa said. "It is a calculated risk. We're just not looking at it as having sex with other people, but rather just having fun with friends."

"Well, it was fun once, but..."

"It was good seeing you guys again," Will said, standing.

They said their goodbyes, the guys hugging as men do, the women as women do. Marissa managed to sneak a kiss with Charlotte, who didn't resist. Then the women hugged the other man. Marissa made certain to press herself against Danny as much as she could. Charlotte's and Will's hug was a little less dramatic, but they did exchange a serious kiss.

After promising each other they would remain in contact, Will and Marissa departed as Danny and Charlotte sat down again to finish their drinks.

"So, did you believe them?" Charlotte asked. "That they didn't use us?"

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Well, we could have been that bad. They really wanted us to go back with them," Charlotte observed.

"Did you want to?" Danny asked. "You didn't say anything, so I assumed you were leaving it up to me."

"Truthfully, I had mixed emotions," Charlotte revealed. "A part of me wanted to, but I also agree with your logic."

"I'm sure it's not too late, if you really want to."

"I really don't know if I really want to."

The waiter approached. "May I get you anything else?"

"Just the check," Danny said.

"The other couple paid the bill on their way out," the server revealed. He then stooped down to pick something off the floor. "Does this belong to either of you?" He handed Danny a cell phone.

A glance at the photo on the locked screen instantly told Danny it was Will's. "It belongs to the other gentleman who was here."

"Can you get it to him?" the waiter asked.

"I guess we'll have to." After the server walked away, Danny asked, "You think that sonofabitch left it on purpose so we would have to bring it back to him?"

"They really did want us to go with them," Charlotte repeated. "But it's just as possible he accidentally left it."

"Only one way to find out."

* * *

Will opened the door only enough to peek his head out. A big smile appeared on his face. "Did you guys change your mind?" He stepped aside for them to come in.

But they halted once inside, not expecting Will to be completely naked. An also nude Marissa approached. She was wearing only a big smile.

"We were just getting ready to--"

"Yeah, I get the picture," Danny said holding up Will's cell phone.

"Where'd you get that?" Will asked. "We've been looking all over for it."

"You left it at the restaurant. Was that on purpose?"

"No, Danny," Will defiantly denied. "I called over there and they said nothing had been turned in."

"The waiter found it on the floor before we left."

"Well, thanks for bringing it. I know you didn't want to come back here."

"It isn't that we didn't want to," Danny corrected. "I just wouldn't want it to--"

"It wouldn't, Danny," Will interrupted. "We wouldn't let it. We're not doing this to find better sex. We're doing it to spice up our own sex life."

"We didn't mention this before," Marissa spoke up, "But after you guys left this morning, Will and I had the most incredible sex. What we did with you guys was great fun, and it was different. But when we did it after you left, there was a thrill, and a familiarity, and an intimacy like we hadn't had in a while, not to mention we each had mind-blowing orgasms. You should try it."

"Try what?" Charlotte asked.

"Stay and play with us, and whenever you go back to your hotel, have sex with each other and see how much better it is."

Danny chuckled. "You guys will try anything."

"Is it so hard to believe we just wanted to rekindle our relationship with you guys and take it to the next level?" Marissa asked, stepping close to Danny. "I can see you're interested." She didn't hesitate to rub her hand over his pants across his obvious erection.

Will casually moved behind Charlotte and pressed his naked cock against her covered ass.

Watching Marissa rubbing Danny's cock through his pants and he not resisting, she glanced behind her as Will was slowly raising the hem of her short dress. She did not resist either.

Danny and Charlotte exchanged glances, he with a questioning look, she merely returning a shrug, neither stopping their aggressors. Marissa was now unzipping Danny as Will had Charlotte's dress high enough that he could slid his dick between her legs and rub against her panties. When she leaned back against him, he knew he had her. Likewise, when Marissa had Danny's rod out and her fingers wrapped around it, she knew he was hers.

Marissa pressed her lips to Danny's, but not before whispering, "I knew you really wanted to."

"Never said I didn't," he responded.

While Will fucked her thighs, which Charlotte had never had done but found pleasing, he undid the rear zipper of her dress. He took a step back and it dropped to the floor. Sliding his fingers under the waist band of her panties, he pushed them until they, too, found their way down. Replacing his cock between her legs, he did not insert it, but rather rubbed the head against her pussy. Lastly, he unclasped her bra, freeing her rounded breasts. With her still leaning against him, he palmed her tits and continued his slide job between her legs.

Meanwhile, Marissa had dropped to her knees and had Danny's dick between her lips. He couldn't help but moan when she initially mouthed him. Seeing that her husband had undressed Charlotte, Marissa set about doing the same with Danny. But she also noticed Will thigh-fucking the other woman. Acting only on impulse, she turned toward the other couple, and each time Will's cock poked out from between Charlotte's legs, she licked it with her tongue, and in the process, took a swipe at Charlotte's clit. Her female friend moaned. With still a firm grip on Danny's dick, Marissa felt it pulse in her hand, so she stroked it. She continued her oral attack on the others.

Finally, she said, "Let's all move to the bed and do this right tonight."

"Wait," Will said, and they all turned to him. "Danny, Charlotte, we've done our best to convince you to come here tonight, and by accident you did. Now that you're here, you haven't stopped our advances. Are you sure you want to do more?"

"Good question," Marissa agreed. "Because I'm feeling really kinky tonight."

"I like what you and Will have been doing," Charlotte said.

"Too far to turn back," Danny agreed.

In an unexpected move, Marissa took Charlotte's hand and led her to the bed. Charlotte followed suit as Marissa climbed on and crawled up middle. The two women faced each other as they had this morning. Will eased behind his friend's wife and continued what he'd been doing standing.

Marissa reversed her position, so her head was even with Charlotte's pussy, and she resumed her tongue action on dick and clit. Lifted her upper leg, she said, "There's your invitation, Danny."

Danny instantly took up position behind Marissa and rammed his cock into her waiting pussy. He lifted his upper body on his forearm to see over Marissa and what she was doing. Seeing her licking his wife's clit and the head of her husband's dick had him coming to the quick conclusion that Marissa was indeed in a kinky mood. For good measure he reached over and fondled his wife's tit, and then did the same to Marissa. He continued to alternate.

"You like having me lick your clit?" Marissa whispered.

"You haven't heard me complain." Even though it was a woman's tongue on her pussy, it was a tongue on her pussy, and at this point, it didn't matter.

"Then, hopefully, you'll love this." Marissa reached behind her and gently pushed Danny back. She rolled onto her back. "Straddle my face."

Marissa had warned that she was in a kinky mood, and she'd already had her tongue on Charlotte's pussy, which actually felt nice combined with Will's dick rubbing between her legs. It was heavily arousing, so Charlotte was ready for more kink. Seeing Will grin as though he knew what was to come, Charlotte threw her leg over the other woman and planted her pussy on Marissa's face.

Will moved behind his wife's head, reached out to tilt Charlotte over, and slid his cock into her pussy. Though Charlotte couldn't see, she could feel Marissa's tongue against her clit and sensed it licking Will's shaft as it slid in and out.

"You going to join in, Danny?" Marissa asked.

"Where do you want me?"

"In me."

So, Danny moved into position, squatting to shove his dick in. Charlotte reached out to hold onto her husband's shoulders, and the stance allowed the married couple to kiss.

Taking a breath, Marissa commented, "Now, this is a foursome. Everyone is connected."

"Where do you come up with these positions?" Charlotte asked.

"Saw this one in a video and I've been anxious to try it."

It went on for a few minutes, but the combination of fucking Charlotte and his wife licking his dick had Will ready to come.

"Do it," Marissa commanded after he announced it.

"Can I come in you, Charlotte?"

"You did once already."

Will was so ready, his jism flowed instantly after he was given approval. He continued to pump causing much of what he injected to ooze back out and drip onto his wife's face.

Marissa slurped it up without complaint, even issuing, "Mmmm's" as she ingested it.

Feeling her friend cleaning her pussy with tongue and knowing Marissa was essentially eating her husband's cum from Charlotte's snatch brought Danny's wife to the edge and she had her own intense climax. Her body shivered and she collapsed onto Marissa's abdomen and legs but had twist slightly to avoid Danny plowing Marissa. Charlotte also crawled forward slightly to pull her sensitive pussy away from the other woman's tongue and Will's dick.

Having witnessed what caused his wife's orgasm brought Danny to the edge. "I'm gonna come, too!"

"Yeah, give it to me Danny!" Marissa groaned. "Make me come."

In anticipation, Charlotte crawled off Melissa.

He stepped up his thrusts until he couldn't hold it anymore and blasted her with jets of semen and a roar.

That was all the encouragement Marissa needed and she wrapped her legs around Danny's and grabbed his ass, pulling on it as though she could force his cock deeper into her pussy. His balls were already slapping her perineum. He continued to pump as long as he could, but finally had to give in to fatigue. Fortunately, she was done.

After several minutes of recovery, Will suggested, "Shall we get comfortable on the sofas with wine?"

As they all eased off the bed, Charlotte went into the bathroom and returned with warm, wet towels. She and Danny used one to clean themselves off. She gave the other to Marissa for her and Will.

Will poured the wine and the others followed him to the sofas. He made sure to sit with Charlotte, leaving Danny and Marissa on the other couch. Leaning against him, Marissa casually reached over and fondled Danny's balls. It felt nice, but there was no movement in his cock.

"I think I'm done in," Danny remarked. "I've had more sex in the last two days than in the last month. Not sure I could get it up again."

"Want me to try?" Marissa asked.

"No. I'm also tired. After this wine, I'm ready for bed."

"You guys are welcome to stay here," Will offered. "One or both of these sofas open into beds."

"I'm with Danny," Charlotte agreed. "Ready for a real bed. Thanks for the offer, Will, but I want a good night's sleep before we travel home tomorrow."

They finished their wine quickly, and then stood. Will and Marissa arose also. Charlotte turned to hug Will, who was hard again. They both looked down at his erection.

"Sure you don't want to stay?"

"Thanks, but no." She hugged him, and then to his surprise, she knelt and sucked his cock a couple of times.

Still flaccid, Marissa held Danny's dick and stroked it, but there was no response. Instead of copying Charlotte, Marissa engaged Danny in a passionate kiss. He felt a very slight stir, but not enough to get a rise.

Danny and Charlotte then quickly dressed. The four said their goodbyes, how wonderful it was to see each other again and "spend time" together. They all promised to stay in touch.

* * *

They really were tired and barely managed to strip off their clothes when they returned to their hotel room. In bed, they snuggled, but again, were too weary to do any more. Sleeping late, they awoke in each other's arms and made slow, affectionate love. Both came hard.

"Believe it or not," Charlotte said, "that was the best orgasm I've had."

"Me, too. There's something about doing it with the person you really love. I guess Marissa was right. Making love to each other after a foursome does really make it better. Here's to long lost friends!

THE END