Long Lost Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He already knew this would not be the last time they fucked.

Without thinking, Amy wrapped her legs around Jordan, pulling him into her, trapping his cock inside her. He took the gesture as an invitation, and his thrusts seemed to increase in tempo.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" Amy panted. "FEELS GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, JORDAN!... FUCK MOMMY!"

The words were like rocket-fuel to Jordan, causing him to plow her pussy for all he was worth. Sweat dripped off his forehead onto Amy's tits.

Between her legs, a glorious sensation grew.

"OH JESUS, JORDAN! I THINK... OH GODDDD!!! I'M... CUMMMMIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!"

Amy pinched and twisted her nipples, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came harder than she had ever before.

Her body writhing underneath him proved too much for Jordan to take. His balls quivered with blissful release as he began to shoot cum inside his Mom's pussy. His Mom's nails dug into his back as her heels locked behind him.

When they slowly came down, they looked at each other with deep affection. With his cock still inside her, Amy kissed Jordan softly, their tongues exploring as her hands roamed his body.

After a few minutes, she felt his dick start to stiffen once more inside her. With a coy smile, she moved away from him, moaning slightly as his dick slid out of her.

The slut is back... she thought.

Back for good.

She walked slowly to the en-suite, exaggerating the swinging of her hips. Jordan heard the bath running. A moment later, Amy paused at the door, turned around, bent over, and looked through her open legs at her son.

As he watched, entranced, he saw his cum slowly drool from her pussy.

Catching it in her hand, Amy brought it to her lips and licked it clean. She ran two fingers over her labia and brought some more of his jizz to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned with her eyes closed.

Rising to her feet, she glanced over her shoulder at Jordan, her hips tilted, showing off her sexy plump ass. Steam poured out of the bathroom.

Amy batted her eyelashes at Jordan before disappearing through the door.

"Bath time."

12