Long Lost Son Returns Home to Amma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
455 Followers

But a devilish thought crept into her mind. She wanted her son to hear her being fucked. She wanted him to listen at the door as she was getting taken by his appa. She imagined him masturbating, with his ear to the door as she and her husband grunted and thrashed about in the bed. She pictured Raja with his fist on his thick, elongated cock, stroking it in tune with the squeaks of the bed. She willed him to be imagining her, she longed for him to want to fuck her, his amma. Oh! How nice it would be to be writhing under his body, with him inside her as he struggled and groaned and pounded her! She knew he wanted to do it to her. He had smelled and licked her panties in the bathroom, and he had ogled her in the few seconds they had in the kitchen. His eyes had almost bulged out of their sockets as he noticed her tits and tummy and thighs.

A warmth arose at her pussy and she looked at her husband lying beside her. He was snoring noisily, oblivious to her. Meena raised her nightie and bunched it at her waist. She put her hands at her crotch, felt the hair and thick lips there, and rolled on to her side away from Shankar and slowly placed herself on her upturned fingers. Her two fingers went in and out of her cunt as she gently rocked her body. Within a couple of minutes, thick, slimy, juices started pouring out of her and onto her palms. Oh! What a feeling! She had not masturbated and pleasured herself like this in a long, long while. She raised her fingers to her nose and mouth. The smell and taste of her juices were so intoxicating and delicious! She rocked herself on her fingers once again, this time calling out to her son, but no noise left her lips.

++++++++++++++++++

Raja and Meena tried to avoid each other the day after their night encounter in the kitchen. The visiting families were a happy distraction. But Meena could not help it. She voyeured her son that day as well as he took his bath. She stood a few feet away from the bathroom door and ogled Raja as he went about his bath.

The main reason for Raja's visit back home was to find a suitable girl to marry. Many families of eligible girls visited their house, eager to have their daughters get hitched to him. At first he was interested, but now his thoughts were far from marriage and any other girl. What transpired at home in the past couple of days at home with his amma made him put any idea of marriage out of his mind. He was in a fix. He didn't know what to do. He knew that his thoughts regarding amma were taboo. It was incestuous after all. But he could not help it. He wanted his amma and that was it. Perhaps he could take her with him. A lot of his friends had their parents living with them in the army provided living quarters, though just temporarily. So why not have amma just to himself for a while?

Meena had similar thoughts. Why should Raja get married now? He had just reentered their lives. Why can't they have him for themselves for a while. No, why can't she have Raja to herself for a while. She was suddenly not ready to share her son with an unknown girl. Yes, she would stop these, at least for this time. Perhaps the next time they can see to his wedding. Maybe in a year or two. Raja was hers and hers alone.

+++++++++++++++++++

The next morning a letter from the army was delivered by courier. Their world and their dreams seemed to crumble as Raja read the letter and conveyed the news to his parents. He was being called back! He was promoted and was to lead a team in a very critical, important and secret mission in the north-eastern part of the state.

Everyone was crestfallen, none more so that Raja. But what could he do? Duty called.

Meena was very dejected. Here she was thinking she would have her son all to herself for a few days and now he had to leave as suddenly as he had come. How cruel can the world be!

By the end of the day, they all had come to terms with the news. Raja would be leaving in a couple of days. That night was very quiet at home.

+++++++++++++++++++

Later that night, Raja tiptoed to his parents' room. The fact that he was leaving did not diminish his lust. The sounds of sex from his parents' room had excited him and he wanted to hear those sounds once more. Hear his amma in the throes of her passion, getting fucked, coming out to see him in her nightie and open top and deep cleavage, with no bra or panties. He wanted to see her one more time and burn the images in his brain before leaving the house.

Meena had a keen sense that Raja would be eavesdropping and listening in at their door. She wanted him to. It excited her to think of her son like that. She knew he wanted her. But would he really go that far? Would she herself go so far as to sleep with her son? But the very thought of being the object of another person's desire and lust controlled her actions and thoughts that night. Let Raja see and hear, she told herself. Soon he'll be gone back to the army. Let him remember his amma that way at least, even if it was incestuous and taboo.

She left the bedroom door unlocked.

She willed her husband to not finish so quickly that night. She tried her best to not excite him in any way, but she was well lubricated already by thoughts of her son peeping in on her. But Shankar surprised her that night by lasting a little longer than usual. Meena moaned and groaned, not in pleasure or because of anything her husband was doing. It was all for Raja's benefit. She was certain he was at the door, watching, listening, perhaps even using his hands on his manhood.

Meena was not wrong in her thinking. Raja stood at the door and was shocked to see that it was slightly ajar. He peeped in. It took a while for him to adjust to the darkness in the room, but he could gradually make out the writhing, thrashing figures on the bed. Amma's legs were wide apart and appa was in between them, riding and falling in rhythmic fashion. Appa was taking longer than usual and he heard amma's groans and moans. He stood rooted to the spot next to the open door.

He had seen a lot of people having sex. Almost all were fellow army men in whore houses or during wild orgies with willing women and girls. But he had never seen a normal couple fucking. A husband and wife, a man and woman, making love or having sex in their bedroom without a care in the world. And these two were his parents! Appa and amma having sex. He had only imagined these things. But here it was, right in front of his eyes! Raja found this to be widely exciting and glorious. He savored the sights and sounds from the bedroom, burning them in his mind. His hand involuntarily reached for his dick inside his shorts and his fingers curled around the thickening, hard, warm pole of flesh.

He imagined he was in the room and not outside. He was standing next to the bed as his appa fucked his amma. She was moaning and gasping and holding on to her husband who was on top of her. But she was looking at him, Raja, her son and was mouthing something and reaching out to him.

She was calling out to him, "Raja! Raja!" But her voice seemed very close.

With a sudden shock he realized his amma was standing next to him, and calling his name!!

He was rudely shaken from his reverie. He stood still, in shock, for a few seconds.

Amma was saying, "Raja, what is it? What do you want? Do you want something to eat? Drink? How about milk like yesterday?"

She was right in front of him, closer than she was the previous night. Her hair was disheveled as before, the top two buttons of her nightie undone and his eyes were drawn to the deep cleavage between her magnificent boobs. She was breathing hard. Her uncovered hands glistened with sweat from her exertion. And then there was the unmistakable smell of sex coming from her direction and the glow of the enjoyment of sex on her face.

Raja was at a loss for words. "Ye..yes..yes..am..amma. Yes..milk...milk will be good," he managed to stammer.

"OK Raja, come I will give you some," Meena said, walking towards the kitchen. She tried her best to not look at Raja's hand, which was still clutching his bulging manhood.

She let Raja follow her into her kitchen, and she knew very well that he was ogling her. But wasn't that what she wanted? Let him have his fill, the poor thing. He will not be back for a very long time. Let him remember me for a while.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, he had a tea session with his friends, saying his goodbyes and found when he came back home that there was no one there but him, appa and amma. This was strange because the house always seemed to be filled with relatives and visitors all throughout his stay there. He knew that the next day would be hectic because of his departure. But that day though, the house was silent.

Amma was in the bathroom taking her bath. And appa decided to go get his motorcycle repaired. Then there was just him and amma.

He decided to act.

He undressed to his underwear. And knocked on the door to the bathroom. "Amma, it's me, " he whispered when she asked who it was.

She opened the door. "Raja, wha..what.. who..?" She could not finish. Raja pushed the door open and got inside the bathroom. Amma was almost done with her bath. She had her petticoat up to her chin, covering her body. Her hair was wet. Droplets of water shone on her shoulders and face and uncovered arms. Her shapely legs were visible from her thighs down. Her anklets tinkled as she moved.

She was confused as to why Raja was in the bathroom. With his mother who was almost naked.

"Raja, please go outside. I will come out soon and we can talk...," She began, but Raja cut her off.

"Amma," he said. "I will be leaving tomorrow. I don't know when I will be back again. I don't know IF I will...."

"Raja!" His mother said. "Don't say that. Don't ever think that. You will come back. You should come back! I will be here waiting for you!"

"Amma," Raja continued. "Who can say? They are sending me on more and more dangerous missions and partols. All of us are day to day..."

"Oh! Raja! No, don't say that!! I will do anything to keep you here...please say that you will not leave!!" Meena sobbed.

"No, amma. I cannot do that. I have to go. You know that, amma," Raja said.

"Yes, yes, my son. I know, I know..."

Raja then whispered, "I love you amma. I want to do something to remember you, and I want you to remember me as well..."

"Remember me by, you by..what are you..." She started to ask.

Quickly and in a swift move, Raja bent and lifted her easily.

She stammered, "Raj.. a..what..why..no..no!..what...what are you doing???? Aiyoh..leave...leave me..ahhhhh! People will see..."

Raja took his amma to his room.

"Amma, this is how I want us to remember each other. Amma, I want you amma...."

"Raja, what??. No No..NO.. NOOO..," she managed to say.

"Yes, amma. I know you want me. I have seen you. I want to be with you now, please..please!"

Saying that he then pulled down his shorts. His erect, turgid, monstrous dick stuck out at an angle from his body. She was flabbergasted! Her son, naked in front of her. His huge erect cock, swaying and throbbing between them. She couldn't help moving her eyes to his cock. As she watched, the foreskin skipped off from the tip of his penis and the growing, pink, tight, smooth, silky mushroom head became visible. She was speechless!

With one smooth move, Raja peeled her petticoat from her body. She managed to say, "Aiyoh, no! no!.." and tried to cover her breasts and her crotch. But Raja was already feasting his eyes on his amma's body. He reached down and pried her arms away. His eyes bulged and Adam's apple bobbed as he took in her perfect, round, globular tits and the erect, dark nipples and areolas. His eyes moved down her body, past her slightly bulging tummy and her hairy crotch. The triangle of hair was like a jungle, the downward pointed triangle ended at her cunt. The line of her pussy lips was thin and dark, like that of many young girls he had seen and fucked. He groaned with pleasure and satisfaction.

Meena tried to wriggle out of Raja's grasp and she moved her thighs to close them and shield her womanhood from Raja, but she was a bit late. Raja couldn't hold himself. He lunged and put his head between his amma's thick, marbled thighs and his amma yelped like a cat as she felt his mouth and lips and tongue on her cunt.

She drew back sharply and gasped and gave a slight "Aaaahhhhhh" as she realized what Raja was doing. He lapped at her cunt like a dog. His thick tongue first going up and down the line of her vagina, and then probing and poking, trying to find her opening.

Raja had not gone down on a lot of women. He never did this to the whores he slept with. But he had done it a long time ago with the woman who reminded him of his amma. Many many times, and had brought her to her climax as well.

Now, his tongue located his amma's opening and entered it. It slid effortlessly and smoothly on the slimy, slick, velvety walls of her cunt. Meena was aghast at what her son was doing. She had not imagined in a thousand years that her cunt would be licked like this. At first she was repulsed, but then Raja moved his mouth to her hard knob and sucked on it and put his fingers inside her pussy and finger fucked her simultaneously. She could not handle it. She grabbed his head and tried to pry him from her crotch, but she could not. But then it was too late. She was creaming and juices were flowing from her onto her son's face and mouth. Aiyoh! Oh God! It felt so fucking great! So pleasurable, so painful, so good! She couldn't help it. She held Raja's head steady and involuntarily started thrusting upwards. She was fucking her son's face. Her body throbbed in anticipation of her release. She was groaning and moaning and calling out his name.

Raja suddenly got up from between his amma's thighs and groped her tits. He squeezed her nipples hard and she shuddered and screamed out in pain. He sucked her like a cat at its mother's teat, going from one tit to the other.

Then he got up and pulled her down from the bed. Her head rested on the edge and he straddled her face. Meena knew what was coming next.

"Oh amma, come on, take me in your mouth. Let me put my cock inside your mouth. I want to remember this..ah...amma..yes..yes.. Yes...!!," he hissed.

Meena had no choice. She opened her mouth and within a fraction of a second Raja had his thick, veiny, black, hot, throbbing penis inside her mouth. Without waiting, he started face fucking her. Meena mumbled something as spit drooled out of her mouth. She had not had a cock in her mouth in, what, she could not remember exactly, maybe twenty years! Oh how nice it felt! The stinking, smelly, hard pole of muscle going in and out of her mouth. And the pleasure it was giving her son. That was the best part! Oh! How he was grunting and moaning. He had her head by her wet hair and was pummeling her mouth with his manhood.

And just when she thought he would not stop, he switched position. He sat on the edge of the bed and turned her around. She opened her eyes to the glorious site of his huge manhood sticking out at angle. It was erect and throbbing, wet with her spit.

In a trance she reached forward and grabbed her son's dick and fisted and stroked it. "Aaah,, aaah.. Amma...amma," Raja groaned in pleasure. Meena too was delirious. The cock in her hand was almost devine. She wanted to worship it. Venerate it. Conduct a pooja for her son's thick manhood. She placed her palms on either side of the distended member and stroked it in slow, loving gestures. She followed the bulging veins that ran around his thick meat pole. She took the silky smooth head into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. She tickled the underside of Raja's cockhead like her husband had taught her to so many, many years ago. Raja hissed and grunted in return. "Oh..ahh..ahhh.ammmmma..soooo niiiiiiceeee!"

Then he fucked her.

He lay her naked on the cold hard floor. She invited him in by parting her legs. And he entered his amma. She drew her thick thighs up and held it high on his back. She latched onto his shoulders. He nestled his head on her neck, put his arms under her and held her tight. And then he plowed into her.

He nailed her with hard, strong, long strokes. He grunted as his torso slammed into her and his dick slid along the smooth walls of her cunt. She couldn't help but moan and gasp and grunt in return. This led him to thrash into his mother with ever harder strokes.

Meena was used to unconsciously counting Shankar's strokes as they fucked. He could go up to forty and then finish inside her. But with her son, Meena had lost count. His thrusts into her were long and hard and delightful. He was on her, thrashing and grunting and growling for a very, very long time.

They were oblivious to the sounds coming in from the streets. All they cared about was their bodies slamming into each other. Raja's cock was making swish-swish sounds as it slid in and out of his amma's cunt. Meena had held her son tightly with her arms around his shoulders and her legs on his back. Then she moved her hands along his body and felt the tight flesh, on his back, and on his chest and on his abs. Then she moved her palms over his beautiful ass and she squeezed his ass cheeks and felt the muscles contract and release in tune with his thrusts into her. Her hands seem to have a mind of their own and she found them reaching between herself and her son. Her fingers felt for, and grabbed, Raja's bouncing balls. She switched from one of her son's testicles to the other, twirling it this way and that. She had never done this with her husband, but now whatever she was doing was by pure animal instinct and lust. Her hands went between the crack between Raja's ass and her fingers brushed his asshole. Raja gasped.

He stopped and picked his amma with one easy move and turned her around. Meena was once again helpless. She was like putty in his hands. He positioned her in the doggy style position and entered her from behind. "Aaahhhhh," gasped Meena. She had never been fucked in that position. She felt Raja's abdomen thrash into her ass, and his balls bounce off the back of her thighs. The Raja's hands were on her ass cheeks and she felt a rush of cool air as he parted them. Raja moaned, "Ahh...amma.. So nice.. Ahhhh," and he spit expertly and directly on her ass-crack and used his middle finger to draw his spit into her asshole. He removed his cock and used two fingers to scrape the thick, slimy juices off it and once again placed it on her asshole.

"Ahhhh, amma. Let me get inside here...amma! It will be so nice..I promise you..I want to ahhhh!" He moaned as the head of his cock made contact with her anus.

"No..no.. Raja..nooooo!" she said in a whisper, again helpless in the face of what her son was doing.

Raja relented. He picked her up and made her stand against a wall. He lifted one of her legs and put his arm under it, held it high and away from her body and simultaneously held his thick dick in his other hand. Meena watched in amazement as his huge member, with its shiny, pink head poked her cunt hole and entered into her effortlessly. Her son's cock filled her completely. It stretched her lengthwise as well as sideways. It was so excruciatingly pleasurable! They fucked standing. She had never done it in tha position and the feel of his cock and body was novel and just great. Raja crouched and thrust up into her pussy and her body rocked with each slide. He placed his hand on the wall for support and Meena held on to his shoulders tightly as he rammed into her. She could feel the slimy, thick juices from her sex slide down her thighs. Incredibly, Raja showed no sign of stopping. He seemed to have endless energy and stamina and he growled and grunted obscenely as he fucked his mother. "Fuck, fuck. Fuck, amma, so nice, so nice, fuck, your cunt, ahhh ahhhhh" he screamed as he slide in and out her.

freethe
freethe
455 Followers