Long Lost Son Returns Home to Amma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he lay her back down on the floor. He turned her on her back once more and began another long, slow, glorious fucking session. He lay down on his amma and sucked her nipple and with one hand he squeezed, pinched and rubbed her clit. Meena did not have much warning when her climax struck. Electricity coursed through her body and she vibrated like a steel wire and then went stiff and silent. Raja did not stop her but continued fucking as he saw his amma thrashing wildly under him in throes of her pleasure. He gasped and words came out of his mouth in short bursts, in time with his thrusts into her "Aiyoh, amma do..you..like..it..huh..huh..huh..does ...ap..pa..fu..ck..you..like...this...do you...like ...my cock...in..side...you..hunh..hunh.....!"

She was bucking like a horse and calling out his name "Yes, yes, ahun.. ahun..Raja, Raja, Raaaajjjjjaaaaaaa," as waves of ecstasy and pleasure hit her. Over and over. Repeatedly. She lay there gasping for air, her breathing coming with great difficulty and she gulped and swallowed.

Raja took a few more strokes and then got ready to ejaculate into his amma. Meena realized that and she gasped and whispered, "Ah.. Raja.. show me.. I ...ah..want to seeeee...show it to meeeee, aaaaahh!"

Raja knew what his amma meant. He had experienced this with many women before. They wanted to see him ejaculate. Something about semen erupting from a hard cock excited such women. They wanted to see what the ultimate goal of sex was for a man. His amma was one of them, and he had not realized this.

He pulled out his cock, slimy and creamy with their juices. And he started stroking it. Meena stared open mouthed, in awe. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets and once again she struggled for air as she gasped in shock. Raja fisted his cock and stroked it lovingly, all the time looking at his amma. This was the ultimate pleasure for him. Seeing his woman watching him masturbate and ejaculate on her. And this was his amma. Her mouth was open and she gasped with each of his strokes.

"Aaaah.. Amma..here it is... take it..take me...see see my cock...my cum...cumm...yes..yes...ahhh!" he groaned.

"Come Raja, my son, come...show me..show it to me.. I want to see..finish..finish...on me.....here..here..here on your amma..here..." Meena gasped and pointed to her tummy and chest, beating the area with her palm.

Raja ejaculated. On his amma.

He screamed in pleasure. Meena flinched as the first drop landed near her navel. But the best was yet to come. As she watched in terror, streams of thick, white, hot jism rocketed out of her son's pee hole. She herself reached her climax one more time. She stayed motionless as Raja's cum splashed on her. Unending ropes, long and smooth, arced out of his thick, throbbing dick and landed on her stomach, chest, tits, neck and chin. Raja directed his swaying dick so his semen hit his amma's erect nipples and tits.

Before he could finish, Meena reached and grabbed a hold of Raja's still throbbing dick and pulled him towards her.

As he watched in awe, she opened her mouth. And he pushed forward and inserted his penis into her mouth. His amma latched on to his engorged cock. Her hands went between his asscheeks and she fingered his asshole.

He screamed in pain and pleasure as he ejaculated his last few ropes deep, deep into her throat. Meena did not let go until Raja's penis was soft and limp. With a groan Raja lifted himself and his cock slipped out of her mouth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The End